Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) (72192 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Fiscus105(m): 6:09am On Apr 11
morgstreme:

You spoke as a young bachelor or just recently married with no experience in these matters...

And talking about Yul and his wife,May,you don't have the slightest idea what really went down..

I say this because I know him and his siblings and parents VERY WELL...and I have spoken to Toby,his elder brother who has told me what really the issue is.

Yul bleeped up...but it had to take May to Bleep up for Yul to Bleep up..

Just take it like that and have peace .

You spoke like a chauvinist and a person that would never be neutral when given judgement, "may we not have someone like you as a leader".

NB. I have councelled and settled disputes of several marriages of those who are older than you. If you like keep on dancing gragra and think you can treat woman the way you like, the consequences would be on you and your children and not me, If you are not mad, you won't be defending "Yul" online, when 95% of his family, coming online to blame him.

When a father blames his son, only an idiot like you will defend such son.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by cococandy(f): 6:16am On Apr 11
You know it
BRATISLAVA:

And the business of misogyny never grows old.

3 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by IreneJane: 6:23am On Apr 11
chimuanya24:
Back in the day, a lot of married men dey cheat and also engage in extra marital affairs with reckless abandon. Some even do it to the knowledge of their wives. Who see it as a normal thing then.

But it seems married ladies of today aint willing to take any shit from their partners. Once their hubby cheat on them, they disengage from the marriage one time!

The likes of Mabel Makun, Elsie Okpocha, and Sonia Ighalo, represent the new Naija women...

They have been planning to leave their marriage initially
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Obidiugwu: 6:35am On Apr 11
No personal discipline in marriages anymore..
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Obidiugwu: 6:37am On Apr 11
No fear of God anymore in marriages...

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by KIDfurniture(m): 6:38am On Apr 11
I will advise men to disgrace their wives found cheating openly . Some stupid men believe if they speak out the world will call them weak. Lol I will disgrace her and her mother

Amumaigwe:

On the contrary, those women were the ones that cheated. Men don't talk about their cheating wives for their childrens' sake. Get that.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 6:51am On Apr 11
chimuanya24:
Back in the day, a lot of married men dey cheat and also engage in extra marital affairs with reckless abandon. Some even do it to the knowledge of their wives. Who see it as a normal thing then.

But it seems married ladies of today aint willing to take any shit from their partners. Once their hubby cheat on them, they disengage from the marriage one time!

The likes of Mabel Makun, Elsie Okpocha, and Sonia Ighalo, represent the new Naija women...

Divorcing or leaving ur husband because he cheated once or 2ce doesn't mean ure not taking shit.

Especially when u leave ur husband to be a Bleep buddy or another married man or even single menundecided

u didn't take shit in ur marriage to go and take bigger shit outside ur marriage.

I'm not supporting tolerating cheating in marriage I'm only advocating for women learning how to build their homes and that means even when storms come build ur home. undecided
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by folake4u(f): 7:12am On Apr 11
Laple0541:
At the end we shall see who will be at the receiving end.

A man can boastfully come out and count the number of women he’d slept with, if a woman tries it, she will be tagged a LovePeddler. Our mothers, grandmothers and great grandmothers that were patient with their husbands did that not because they were stupid. But they did to respect God’s commands and build better future for their children.

I’m not saying men should be wayward in nature, but the issue is, cutting off the head should never be a solution to migraine.

Hahahaha.

Then you lots should marry your mothers then. Life nor suppose hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by nams77: 7:15am On Apr 11
Biglittlelois:
Lol the era of "enduring wives" has come to an end, stay if you can manage a cheating partner, leave if you can't.
What happens after they leave?
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by LagosFirstSon: 7:17am On Apr 11
Are this one's married or divorcees?

They look like olosho na
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Nopretence: 7:18am On Apr 11
These are not married women but engaged ash@wo
chimuanya24:

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Satazaa: 7:23am On Apr 11
wagzyl:
Sincerely, this warped mentality (my man cheats, I must cheat too. what a man can do, a woman can do better) is the reason why our society especially Southern Nigeria continues to deteriorate massively in the name of being 'educated', 'woke', 'not taking nonsense'. Whether you like it or not, both genders are wired differently. The success of any marriage depends a lot on the maturity of the man and the patience of the woman. I'm not excusing men but this mentality has one and only one outcome, DESTRUCTION of the marriage. The white folks who brought/facilitated this warped mentality have already run down their own societies. They raise feminine men, high rates of divorce, and many more men shying away from marrying altogether. Their women hoe around in their twenties and are left with regrets in their forties, with many taking solace in their cats, dogs and other pets. Their society cannot sustain its own population and their politicians are facilitating immigration at insane levels. Those who fail to learn from the mistakes of others would definitely taste the same cycle of failure. A divorced woman is a money spinning venture (you can research more into their spending habits and the effect of divorce on the black communities in Baltimore, Chicago, etc.) and the children suffer the most.

What more? You divorce your husband for 'cheating' and end up as a side piece to another man in a relationship, most times married. The joke remains on the woman! Those who praise a woman for leaving a loving man whose only downside is cheating (no diseases, no violence and takes great care of his wife and children) are the same people who would quickly fill up her space. These women wont tell you but the truth is that it is only after about four to five relationships after their marriage, that they realize the enormity of the bad decisions that they've made but it's too late. They would then keep posting pictures online, seeking validation from random people to make it seem as though they're happy. If you disagree, it's fine but Jeff Bezos's ex-wife divorced him, remarried one everyday guy (a music or french teacher or so) and guess what? She divorced him again after 2 years. Is she married again now? Oh, you don't need to be married to be happy? Lol.. keep deceiving yourselves. The joke is on you!
bro na professor u be? This is quite insightful and well put, you made my day with your brilliant analysis 👍🙏

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by folake4u(f): 7:26am On Apr 11
Anyways, social media is not real life.

Since y'all boast about cheating so much, that is fine. Do allow your fellow men cheat on your sisters and daughters too. Make all of us hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by tivta(m): 7:31am On Apr 11
Men dey cheat women dey fear DNA test

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by dododawa1: 7:32am On Apr 11
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by maestro299: 7:38am On Apr 11
FernandParker03:
Even married men who have been silently dying from verbal abuse from their wives at home
This your comment is seriously underrated and misunderstood by many, both men and women.

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by SSpeter(m): 7:45am On Apr 11
LilMissFavvy:
Why would a rich single mother who has her own money run after a married man ? It is only poverty that would cause a single mom to chase married men. All these ladies mentioned are rich. May Edochie, AY's wife etc are successful women.

I can tell you for free that they go after other people's husband. It has happened in my presence, I visited Nigeria last year and lodged in a hotel around Magodo, a single mom Nollywood actress (make I no mention name) was lodged in the suite next to mine and the Daddy grin that carried her, wink , these women are coming for your husbands or fathers if they can foot the bill. You think they are successful? They already have large lifestyles and it will take more money to sustain. Is it the single guys earning 500k, that will sustain them?

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Satazaa: 7:48am On Apr 11
Entanglement:
forget all this stuff na package! Once you enter toto you go know say nothing dey that place and isn't worth it not to talk less of marrying those black hoes undecided
oga that's too crude, but this equally applies to your sisters abi

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Sk5050: 8:03am On Apr 11
Who cares women are bag of troubles and stress to men even.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by lastkingsman: 8:05am On Apr 11
ednut1:
They then become side chicks to married men lol

Them full port Harcourt now
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Kajaard: 8:07am On Apr 11
SSpeter:
I can tell you for free that they go after other people's husband. It has happened in my presence, I visited Nigeria last year and lodged in a hotel around Magodo, a single mom Nollywood actress (make I no mention name) was lodged in the suite next to mine and the Daddy grin that carried her, wink , these women are coming for your husbands or fathers if they can foot the bill. You think they are successful? They already have large lifestyles and it will take more money to sustain. Is it the single guys earning 500k, that will sustain them?

Leave the women, let them continue deceiving themselves. Hand go touch them. They always lose in the end. Stay and manage your marriage they say no and prefer to go woke. Forgetting that men age like fine wine and women age like milk.

Our forefathers cheated on their wives but our mothers stayed and managed their marriages and still made the best out of it.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 8:19am On Apr 11
Leaving your husband to become a side chick to a married man is c. razy sha. But at the end of the day, no price is too much to pay for "freedom" as long as everyone shuns hypocrisy.

One thing about breakup is that there would always be a reason, trust me. cheesy When your mind is made up to break up, a justification will emerge. There's no such thing as a faultless, perfect partner.

3 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by hotwax: 8:22am On Apr 11
I work in an office. I can tell you for a fact that those married independent women are worse than whores.

When it's time for promotion, you see how they openly display their business to the MD.

I got discouraged about marrying any working class. I urge men to think twice before marrying them. Your children can only be confirmed by DNA test.

I have seen one olosho on Instagram screaming men are dogs.

They fck around and look for excuses to breakup. The taste of different dick and men can't leave their head.

After 2 or 3 years in marriage, they look for excuses to go back to the street.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by adonaimart(m): 8:25am On Apr 11
For MANY men, mode of cheating is sex.

For MANY women, cheating is accepting calls and attention/including gifts from admirers.

Cheating is cheating, so to get a clearer view, which of the cheating described above did the women commit.

inoki247:
Lol everybody go dey alright....

One aspect of life wey Muslim dey enjoy before u marry a strong Muslim jus av at the back of ur mind say ur husband fit turn hunter anytime....
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by maestro299: 8:29am On Apr 11
JimD:
I don't want to be tribalistic. But this is something more rampant with Ibo ladies nowadays. You'll see the average Ibo lady has lost regard for culture and is more likely to be a "feminist". As Alakija rich reach, she stood by the husband until he shot himself in the foot. It's not very rampant with Hausas and Yorubas. I almost got married to an Ibo lady. She was a very good cook, very good sx, everything. But you can tell she will opt out anytime the thrill leaves. People like Okonjo should sit these young generation of Ibo ladies down. It's practically getting out of hand there. It's a recipe for loneliness and regret down the line.
That was your experience with that particular individual. She just happened to be from the Igbo tribe (as you claimed).
I can give you same instances from every tribe in the country. It's a personality thing.
This is the 21st century, try to remove discriminatory lenses from your opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by wany(f): 8:35am On Apr 11
Kajaard:

Leave the women, let them continue deceiving themselves. Hand go touch them. They always lose in the end. Stay and manage your marriage they say no and prefer to go woke. Forgetting that men age like fine wine and women age like milk.

Our forefathers cheated on their wives but our mothers stayed and managed their marriages and still made the best out of it.
Which best did they make out of it you are delusional, ask them the mental torture they pass through, you can go for that generation of women and ve your piece and let others be. undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Kajaard: 8:38am On Apr 11
wany:

Which best did they make out of it you are delusional, ask them the mental torture they pass through, you can go for that generation of women and ve your piece and let others be. undecided

I respect your response without insult which is very unusual for this forum. This shows we can always disagree and have divergent opinions without resorting to insults.

I still maintain my stance, this idea of our Nigerian women going woke and copying everything from the west is not helping women. Let's tell ourselves the truth for once. Cheers cool
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by wany(f): 8:39am On Apr 11
hotwax:
I work in an office. I can tell you for a fact that those married independent women are worse than whores.

When it's time for promotion, you see how they openly display their business to the MD.

I got discouraged about marrying any working class. I urge men to think twice before marrying them. Your children can only be confirmed by DNA test.

I have seen one olosho on Instagram screaming men are dogs.

They fck around and look for excuses to breakup. The taste of different dick and men can't leave their head.

After 2 or 3 years in marriage, they look for excuses to go back to the street.
But men do worst, but if you can't sincerely find a wife then go the bobrisky route and rest undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Myself2(m): 8:42am On Apr 11
Nonsense from their husbands ?
What's the root of this satanic comment aimed at breaking up families, creating single parents amd poorly raised children
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by brenda738184: 8:47am On Apr 11
A lof of nigerian woman bleach their skin lighter and enhance their appearance this gives them the self confidence to stand up to their husbands because they know they are attractive and can get any man. I saw in ebony magazine which is very reliable that in the U.S atleast they use stronger professional grade like prescription strength skin lightening products from a website called https://mansionhawaiibeauty.online which make them look far more light skin and mixed race and no longer look totally black . Its not only about appearance but also if they have the skills and education then they can get a good job and dont need to rely on a man for financial support.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 8:52am On Apr 11
Wizpa:
The only way you have the right to complain is only if you built with me as a struggling man

A woman who calls a man broke and rejects him during his struggling days doesn't have the right to dictate to him who he should be with when his made.

If you like, dey find ready made man, dem go beat you till you become pop-eye because you're more or less like a commodity to them.
Lolzzzz
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Thewesterner(m): 9:09am On Apr 11
chimuanya24:

All is fair in love and war. So far they don't leave the marriage to become a side chick

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.