Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) (72203 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Tranquility2345: 11:01pm On Apr 10
Mariangeles:

First of all, you don send that guy the money wey you brag to give am?
Abi, you just humiliate the guy for nothing?
undecided

I can confirm that you are that Jewstink lady!!!
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by sheriffindy(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10
Oh Please, don't tow the path of tribes

For Owambe's sake...I beg thee
JimD:
I don't want to be tribalistic. But this is something more rampant with Ibo ladies nowadays. You'll see the average Ibo lady has lost regard for culture and is more likely to be a "feminist". As Alakija rich reach, she stood by the husband until he shot himself in the foot. It's not very rampant with Hausas and Yorubas. I almost got married to an Ibo lady. She was a very good cook, very good sx, everything. But you can tell she will opt out anytime the thrill leaves. People like Okonjo should sit these young generation of Ibo ladies down. It's practically getting out of hand there. It's a recipe for loneliness and regret down the line.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Ubdavis(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10
Amumaigwe:

On the contrary, those women were the ones that cheated. Men don't talk about their cheating wives for their childrens' sake. Get that.

Is it that they cheated with u?. Considering ur level of assertion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Konjiboii: 11:07pm On Apr 10
I will forever advocate for men to just fvck this women and meow, women this days have all lost value of self and worth.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Jeon(f): 11:09pm On Apr 10
I accepted this.
No woman should sacrifices their happiness for bastards. Those Women tried, they really tired from 1 to 20 years, yet they should not take actions.

Just as JB said "
'Cause life's not easy, I'm not made out of steel Don't forget that I'm human, don't forget that I'm real."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10
chimuanya24:
Back in the day, a lot of married men dey cheat and also engage in extra marital affairs with reckless abandon. Some even do it to the knowledge of their wives. Who see it as a normal thing then.

But it seems married ladies of today aint willing to take any shit from their partners. Once their hubby cheat on them, they disengage from the marriage one time!

The likes of Mabel Makun, Elsie Okpocha, and Sonia Ighalo, represent the new Naija women...

Congratulations to you guys for graduating from married women to prostitution.

Modified... so the men they would hook up to after all is gonna be a Saint?
Eyaaa! Wonderful people
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Villa12(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10
chiol:

Sorry to say this. Women enjoy marriage more. Men stay with their wives just for the sake of their children and home.

[b]Whatever the wife is offering the man, he can easily get a better version of it outside. [/b]If not for peace, what will a man be looking for in an old woman's nyash while there are many fresh, young, succulent and even virgins out there.

The old women are only deceived to leave their husbands by men that are trying to explore them and after getting what they want, they will discover that there is nothing left anymore and they will run back to the younger ones.

Before they realize what is happening, they have changed over five men within a very short period of time, as no man will be serious with them.

Make peace and build your home. It is only your husband that is ready to be with you till death. Others are just coming to have a taste and run. Time will tell.
your empty head didn't tell you that whatever the man is offering the woman, the woman can get it much better outside too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10
WorldRichest:
Very good.

Plenty single mothers running after other women's husbands. We are here, no need to run after us, just come to us with your pussssy for servicing.

See the Olosho ex wife in bikini, irresponsible prostitutes.

If you say wetin she got wear or for beach, then show me Ngozi Okonjo-Iwella or Cecelia Ibru's bikini pictures

May your days be long.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10
chimuanya24:
Back in the day, a lot of married men dey cheat and also engage in extra marital affairs with reckless abandon. Some even do it to the knowledge of their wives. Who see it as a normal thing then.

But it seems married ladies of today aint willing to take any shit from their partners. Once their hubby cheat on them, they disengage from the marriage one time!

The likes of Mabel Makun, Elsie Okpocha, and Sonia Ighalo, represent the new Naija women...

You're talking rubbish. These ladies disgraced their husbands. Shame and guilt drove some of them. Imagine them being skrewd by their husbands friends and business associates and all came to the know of the husband's. Enough said
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Villa12(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10
wagzyl:

Well, it's a faceless forum so you can insult as you please. I'd have expected you to at least contribute to the conversation intelligently and argue your points with some grace and candour, perhaps you could convince us about your 'selfless' thought process and offer another perspective.

My life is a success and I'm a happily married faithful man. I choose to be that way with pride and grace. My sisters, mom and other women in my family are highly successful and happily married to the glory of God. You can save your pity for the men and women in your life and the pitiable state of your pitiably pitiable bitter soul who cannot make a few sentences online without expressing the state of your family tree.
rubbish talk. I pity the women in your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Wellington123: 11:17pm On Apr 10
[quote author=LilMissFavvy post=129372224] Why would a rich single mother who has her own money run after a married man ? It is only poverty that would cause a single mom to chase married men. All these ladies mentioned are rich. May Edochie, AY's wife etc are successful women.

Not just because of money but age and culture.. a woman divorces her husband at age say 39yrs she would not want to date a 28yr old guy, she would want someone at least older than herself say from 40 upwards n such men are mostly married…. U geti d pointi now right?
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 11:18pm On Apr 10
sheriffindy:
If una like imitate us in everything

Doesn't change the fact that women can never ever equal to men.

Hope you run this same mouth with this frequency when you bump into a rat, wall gecko,cockroach. Una spontaneous reactions are priceless grin grin

No one is trying to imitate or be equal you. I wonder why some of your egos are always fragile and threatened. They only chose an STI free life. If that is being equal to you, then they are and you cannot do anything about it but rant on Nairaland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:18pm On Apr 10
richie240:
Las-las they'll be side chicks to other married men cheating on their own wives. So who con lose now??

Being the 'first lady' of ur cheating husband versus being a 'second Lady' (aka side chick) to another woman's husband, which one worse pass.

The joke's on them.
cool

No the joke is not on them, they get to choose the kind of life they want to live on their own terms without secrecy or fear of contacting HIV and stds instead of staying in a marriage filled with lies,

And no, not all divorcees date married men, I expect that most of you are enlightened enough to know these things instead of going with a narrative that best suits your mentality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by NwaliE01: 11:20pm On Apr 10
The worst thing is that those ladies still go ahead to sleep with married men. Majority of them.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by richie240: 11:21pm On Apr 10
Biglittlelois:

No the joke is not on them, they get to choose the kind of life they want to live on their own terms without secrecy or fear of contacting HIV and stds instead of staying in a marriage filled with lies,

And no, not all divorcees date married men, I expect that most of you are enlightened enough to know these things instead of going with a narrative that best suits your mentality.
Granted not all divorcees date married men.
Can you allow your son date/marry a divorcee of 4 children??
cool

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by godofuck231: 11:22pm On Apr 10
That only happens to a man who's a lesbian
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by sheriffindy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10
Cry cry baby

Take one hollandia in my name

As long as you believe the saying that the grass is not always greener on the other side
pocohantas:

No one is trying to imitate or be equal you. I wonder why some of your egos are always fragile and threatened. They only chose an STI free life. If that is being equal to you, then they are and you cannot do anything about it but rant on Nairaland.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by StUriah(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10
No be confusion on the streets dey chase the child back home?

'Ita ni o maa le omo wa ile'

When the divorced women face the real challenges of being single mothers they will definitely come back to their senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Villa12(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10
Flamemignon1:
Nigerian men and misogyny are like 5&6,not surprised by the comments
These same men will drop that useless mentality the moment they get to murtala international airport grin

5 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:35pm On Apr 10
richie240:

Granted not all divorcees date married men.
Can you allow your son date/marry a divorcee of 4 children??
cool

Yes I can, if that will make him happy

You should do away with trying to police other people's lives either family or not, they do not define your existence, the world is big enough for everyone to live and let live.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 11:36pm On Apr 10
sheriffindy:
Cry cry baby

Take one hollandia in my name

As long as you believe the saying that the grass is not always greener on the other side

That is if you are hoping to meet grass on the other side. Some just want peace of mind and for a set that gets angry/counters when a woman implies all men are cheats, I wonder why you guys suddenly embrace same statement when a woman leaves her cheating husband. You seen to be the one crying. You will be fine. Goodnight...

3 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by richie240: 11:37pm On Apr 10
Dey play!
cool
Biglittlelois:

Yes I can, if that will make him marry

You should do away with trying to police other people's lives either family or not, they do not define your existence, the world is big enough for everyone to live and let live.

Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:40pm On Apr 10
richie240:
Dey play!
cool

Okay.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by chiol: 11:42pm On Apr 10
Villa12:
your empty head didn't tell you that whatever the man is offering the woman, the woman can get it much better outside too?

From unserious men that will knack once and run away. Who leaves fresh and young girls to go and stay with old woman, with fallen breasts, stretch marks and sagged kpekus?

Maybe you will encourage your brothers to go for such women instead of brand new ones. Bitter truth
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Available9: 11:43pm On Apr 10
chimuanya24:

And after the disengagement, they run after married men to sponsor their expensive lifestyles...hence making the Married men cheat on their wives
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Available9: 11:46pm On Apr 10
chimuanya24:

They divorced their husband only to be a side chick for another married men... hahahahahaha
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by sheriffindy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10
We want peace of mind more..

Check Van Vicker's wife (still married)

Those ones just wanna hoe around.
pocohantas:

That is if you are hoping to meet grass on the other side. Some just want peace of mind and for a set that gets angry/counters when a woman implies all men are cheats, I wonder why you guys suddenly embrace same statement when a woman leaves her cheating husband. You seen to be the one crying. You will be fine. Goodnight...
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by getmola(m): 11:52pm On Apr 10
Men only cry about divorce when their wife uses legal proceedings to take all they acquired, which only happens abroad.

Divorce only favor women in western countries where the law give them upper hand in property and investment sharing after divorce. Thank God such don't apply to Nigeria 
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Omoawoke: 12:06am On Apr 11
Wizpa:
The only way you have the right to complain is only if you built with me as a struggling man, if not, dem no born you well to tell me nonsense.

A woman who calls a man broke and rejects him during his struggling days doesn't have the right to dictate to him who he should be with when his made.

If you like, dey find ready made man, dem go beat you till you become pop-eye because you're more or less like a commodity to them.

Well said bro.
I repeat, no woman can tell me not to bang any puszy I want
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by djbussy(m): 12:10am On Apr 11
Room to increase single motherhood. At this hardship era, many Men go Japa for ladies who are not submissive to there man. Surelere song was not just a song but a message to who grabs in brain and mind and apply wisdom to was captured to there stories in life when the prechear is reading a biography of the late to the audience.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Jamie1000: 12:21am On Apr 11
Pretty gals don't want marriage. It's just societal
pressure that force them to marry. They are meant for the street. Only u want to keep most beautiful to your self alone... dey play.
Re: Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) by Lacash: 12:23am On Apr 11
chimuanya24:

Like who later get to loose at the end of it as women don’t always like to spend their money😃😃😃

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.