Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) (55804 Views)

Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) / Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat / Meet Dede Nne, A.K.A Mr. Spell, Performs On Radio TC (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by delpee(f): 6:30pm On Apr 11
People are so insensitive! All that was required was to have everyone wear life jackets, ensure that the boat is in good shape, consider the westher and have standby emergency rescue service....ambulance, divers etc.

3 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Catalyst1992: 6:31pm On Apr 11
Akuko..... So stupid. You thought that was your saviour. Immaturity to the highest bid

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Arizoner: 6:32pm On Apr 11
blackboy:
The boat operators in that axis and the boat owner should be arrested/fined.
I work in the riverine area. The company I work for normally hires speed boat not canoes - with cabin. However there is shuttle services which convey ppl with regular boats using power engines which I opt for. Please note , there is no overloading and everyone is given a life jacket. No be small journey. Na risk. A life jacket should have been a must. That is the 101 of boat rides
what do they give the water spirit
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11
Trustmea:
Okay the DOP and director wear life jacket. Their life is more important to them and they can't provide the life jacket for everyone boarding the canoe
T

Those who did not have jackets could have demanded jackets before boarding that boat. No one should put you in an unsafe condition because of one stupid job. Once you sense an unsafe condition or act, speak up and refute.

Do not die an avoidable death

3 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11
You mean the fanta save you, not God?

Ingrate boy.

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Eriokanmi: 6:36pm On Apr 11
Trustmea:
Okay the DOP and director wear life jacket. Their life is more important to them and they can't provide the life jacket for everyone boarding the canoe
In a responsible country, they'd be arrested. That's unacceptable. Boat ride on the ocean without a life jacket on is tantamount to a death sentence. Every life matters. That their nollywood needs to be scrutinised. A lot is going on in that industry which ears must not hear.

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Sportsolutions2(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11
Zwooks:
This is insensitive na. Are the adults we are breeding as a nation completely lacking of sense? This is insensitive and irrational na. Barely 3 days. Must we talk ? Why can't we resist the urge to talk

Honestly, I tire for the mofos trying to gain popularity with this mishap.

Too Bad For Nigerians. Very Lame People.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Arizoner: 6:38pm On Apr 11
DCmonster:
This guy is a stupid retard whose sense of reasoning has been damaged by drugs.
idiot, didnt you hear where he said he kept his phone while the others recorded and focused on the journey prior to the accident

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Sportsolutions2(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11
Eriokanmi:
In a responsible country, they'd be arrested. That's unacceptable. Boat ride on the ocean without a life jacket on is tantamount to a death sentence.

We should also blame those that boarded the canoe without a life jacket for risking their lives across River Niger.

Didn't They Value Their Lives ?

All in The Name of Acting ?
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Arizoner: 6:43pm On Apr 11
maureensylvia:

He did
He said he poured Fanta
Sprayed 5k on the river
Giveaway 5k to kids around there
And he was to settle his spiritual man with goat when he comes back.

What annoys me is the stingy producer offered to pay him 100k for the risky movie which she’s yet to pay him but has already paid Jnr pope
Feeding per day 1500

Be like this nollywood is not as rosy as I thought o
asaba nollywood is separate from mainstream nollywood. Get your facts right madam b4 spewing trash all over the place
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Joemiexx: 6:45pm On Apr 11
This world is full of the unknown unless u have the true saviour all power are ahead of u

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Xxxylxxxx: 6:46pm On Apr 11
muyico:
God saved u not d fanta u pour into water! Stop sounding stupids
The sacrifice saved him not God.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Arizoner: 6:47pm On Apr 11
Indispensable85:
So as big as junior pope he couldn't insist on the use of life jacket for himself? Haaa.....some people sha
graduate for that matter.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by toprealman: 6:50pm On Apr 11
The driver was overspeeding, somehow it could have been avoided.

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Adakintroy: 6:53pm On Apr 11
That guy committed suicide. Do t care what anyone says. Nigerian hate taking safety measure.

You no sabi swim you no water jacket but you de consciouse of filming yourself and uploading

I bet you mother tell you say na phone go kill you on day. This phone ma no de make us think critical
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Ginomel(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11
BayLord01:
The imaginary God that can't safe others can't safe him either too. Stop been delusion

I'm very sure you take BP drug most times because life without Christ is crises.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Ashawoman82: 6:57pm On Apr 11
Yahoodelababe:
You don't even know if the ritual of fanta and 10k to the gods that were on their own was what even attracted them to their boat. Ppl just go about disturbing whats not disturbing you.
Oga there was no. Tumbulence or strong wave so it has nothing to do with any water spirit, they just had an accident.

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by faceland: 6:57pm On Apr 11
Whatever that works for you (in order to survive in this country).

90% of us, have our own delusions that works for us.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Ginomel(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11
Keegan:

How many of us put on helmets on okada ride these days? We always take things for granted, thinking or praying that it doesn't happen to us. So if a celebrity just die on a bike accident and his/her skull fonkasibe, whose fault would that be?

Road spirit, no longer water spirit.

Don't mind the ignorant people. Everything is spiritual
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by GreatOchuks: 7:02pm On Apr 11
just2endowed:

Can they be charge for man slaughter?

Lawyers in the house, pls advise
Yeah they can be Charged but no Court can convict them for Manslaughter.

It was an accident and their action allegedly leading to their deaths is too remote to prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt .

The victims also owed themselves a duty of care to wear their life jackets and ride the boat gently without over speeding and getting distracted by doing videos
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by maureensylvia(f): 7:03pm On Apr 11
Arizoner:
asaba nollywood is separate from mainstream nollywood. Get your facts right madam b4 spewing trash all over the place

One body governs all right!?
AGN…
Glad to hear you call both Nollywood sir
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Professor443(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11
Shut that dirty mouth of yours .. promoting stupidity because of false indoctrination

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by GreatOchuks: 7:09pm On Apr 11
AfonjaConehead:
God saved him but he attributed it to water spirits!!!
May God have mercy on you
Yeah , but he forgot to save the rest abi ?
Or those ones don't deserve being saved .

Everything God , God , God .
Person tell you say he hold rope gidigba when make am float till help come while those when no hold anything drown , you de say God save am .
Na rope save am , nothing spiritual there ..

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by just2endowed: 7:14pm On Apr 11
GreatOchuks:

Yeah they can be Charged but no Court can convict them for Manslaughter.

It was an accident and their action allegedly leading to their deaths is too remote to prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt .

The victims also owed themselves a duty of care to wear their life jackets and ride the boat gently without over speeding and getting distracted by doing videos

But it's the duty of the producer to ensure saftefy of their actors and employers during production. An employer must ensure safety manager is in place during production and indirectly the manager or producer should have ensure safery measures are implemented. The manager and his producers put on a life jacket during their own trip but fails to provide to the rest of the crew. Could we still prove that it's a man slaughter?

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:15pm On Apr 11
So mammy water like fanta drink? Fanta go begin sell na oo...cos i will be taking fanta to the river whenever i won enter boat oo
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by article1: 7:15pm On Apr 11
Trustmea:
Which canoe?
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Jamie1000: 7:17pm On Apr 11
You ppl haven't explained how those guys died.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by ComeToJesus: 7:19pm On Apr 11
This guy has been talking from both ends of his mouth since this thing happened. Go to Twitter, he's been emphasizing the need for the ritual that was supposedly done to bring back the actor's life. Such a dull man. I wonder what this man acts sef..
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by alizma: 7:24pm On Apr 11
When I watched JP video my observation was that his video contributed to the incidence, I noticed the boat guy trying at all cost to feature in the video.
The guy had probably never been in the midst of celebrities before and he felt that was his lucky day but unfortunately the reverse was the case. May God grant them eternal peace

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by godofuck231: 7:35pm On Apr 11
chigoziri2403:
So if pope poured Fanta, he will still be alive?
if your ancestors no rugged you go collect , if you be fkboy de sleep with people wives and dead girls when their oil don dry up? Na one way
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11
Arizoner:
graduate for that matter.

I just weak oooo. Some people can play with their one life sha. Shuooooo

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Codes151(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11
THEY TALK NONSENSE

i blame seun for allowing every thrash come to Nairaland

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) / Davido Denies Mocking Paul O Okoye’s Old Home: “His Cars Can Buy My House” / Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.