Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) (55735 Views)

Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) / Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat / Meet Dede Nne, A.K.A Mr. Spell, Performs On Radio TC (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 9:58pm On Apr 11
newdawn2017:
no medics attached to their movie production team incase of emergency. Na wa o
Even if you give me Heavenly jacket, that River, I won't climb it

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by ebenholer2(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11
This guy needs brain check up…10k and Fanta kwa 👨

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 10:08pm On Apr 11
StraightGaay:
Fanta of #350 if he knew he would buy a trailer if it to please the damn spirit, mtcheew
I dare u, go speak this way in front of any body of living water. ( Not stagnst water in ur backyard , but one that has currently & flows)
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:17pm On Apr 11
RIP to the dead
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Kingzmate(m): 10:19pm On Apr 11
OKAY, SO THAT FANTA DOINGS DEY WORK shocked

ABEG YOU MEAN THE ZERO SUGAR FANTA
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 10:26pm On Apr 11
CartelKenneth:

Everything wey we dey use now na white man invent an
From education down to religion
Black man na the most useless creature on the planet
We speak English
We worship Christianity
We obtain bsc
We build our houses with cement
We drive Japanese/ German cars
We eat imported food
We watch western media
We use iPhones
We use technology

No one wey we invent
stop joking. Go read about the black race. Know imhotep ur God, know ur God Holy mother Heru, holy mother sheba, mighty Queen. Read about the dongon people of Mali
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by ikdaddy01(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11
MemoriesAndMe:

Exactly.
I think the producers / directors of the said movie should be sued. It doesn't even cost much to rent life jackets for everyone on the boat, why risk the crew's lives by being so cheap?
There is a new video someone shared showing they were presented with life jackets, but ...na picture some just use am snap.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by CartelKenneth: 11:08pm On Apr 11
newdawn2017:
stop joking. Go read about the black race. Know imhotep ur God, know ur God Holy mother Heru, holy mother sheba, mighty Queen. Read about the dongon people of Mali

U mean those backwards Islamic savages that have chased away the French and turned their entire country upside down for nothing

Btw aren’t they just ordinary aboki and cattle nomads Wetin cattle nomad carry for head other than to fvck marry and born and kill him neighbor??😡
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by KingLennon(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11
muyico:
God saved u not d fanta u pour into water! Stop sounding stupids
Before Christianity came, our fore-fathers embrace traditional religion sad. You gerrit?
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 11:10pm On Apr 11
muyico:
God saved u not d fanta u pour into water! Stop sounding stupids

You sound very f undecided undecidedlish
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Angelaswat: 11:10pm On Apr 11
Good question😂
justdream:

You watch video finish, still dey ask this kain question? U sure say u go sabi book atol?
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 11:19pm On Apr 11
chiboycue:

May the souls of those that died rest in peace.
I don't think it was the fanta that save him. It is God that saved him and the rope that he held on to also contributed to saving his life .
it a suicidal mistake to embark on a voyage on the river in a canoe and without life jacket. It like a welder working without his personal protective equipment such as his protective gloves and his protective eye goggles
Value should be placed on human lives.

God saved him and allowed the others to die?
You are a disgrace to humanity
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by DCmonster: 11:35pm On Apr 11
Arizoner:
idiot, didnt you hear where he said he kept his phone while the others recorded and focused on the journey prior to the accident
Your father is an idiot.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Wellness77: 11:39pm On Apr 11
The lesson I learnt from the whole story is this... on january 1st, if somebody told Junior Pope that he was going to die in a boat accident in April this year, while shooting a movie he won't believe the person. The person will look like his enemy for saying such a thing... but that is exactly what happened. Truely no one knows tomorrow and/or the day or manner he will die
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Offpoint1: 1:16am On Apr 12
Pepperdemisback:

Religion is Religion and Tradition is Tradition. You just dive into a place and start doing things without consultation.
I heard there are some places in Igbo land where you don't kill pythons.
There are some lands where everything you utter comes to pass. But they go there acting and swearing for each other, some saying bad things had happened to them in these movies.
He was revived, I think the Community refused him to be taken away from the river side until they perform rituals to the River Goddess and that's how he died.
If someone tells you this, you might think twice about the role or take precautions.
Even the Bible says "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar". That's their territory, God gave it to them. If any fish trespasses into our own territory too, we kill, boil, fry and eat them.
I'm tired of you guys, no one is against anyone practicing or believing whatever they want to believe.

Let's attack the foolery of taking a boat trip without life jacket. Y'all will throw caution to winds and attribute whatever disastrous outcome to spirituality.

Follow full precautions and preventive measure first, then we can talk about spirituality.

98% rate success in foolery doesn't mean the 2% won't kick in one day.

In a sane country, you think a boat would leave the shore without every passenger fully kitted with life jacket? (Even here in Lagos, life jacket is MANDATORY, if you refused to wear it as a passenger, you'll be kick out of the boat)

Spirituality prey on your physical stupidity... Take note of this.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Offpoint1: 1:20am On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:
I don't joke with all these things. We are still in our ancestral African land. Wherever I'm, I give to Caesar what is to Caesar. People who are claiming woke are deceiving themselves. White men brainwashed them no be small. Same white men are still practicing their own culture. The burial of queen Elizabeth opened my eyes to their hypocrisy. What was the goat that was in front marching with them for? Why were the men wearing skirt and blouse? It is only Africans that threw away their religion and culture. Asians accepted civilization from the west but retained their religion and culture. Africa rejected civilization and accepted the white man religion.
Let's attack the foolery of taking a boat trip without life jacket. Y'all will throw caution to winds and attribute whatever disastrous outcome to spirituality.

Follow full precautions and preventive measure first, then we can talk about spirituality.

98% rate success in foolery doesn't mean the 2% won't kick in one day.

In a sane country, you think a boat would leave the shore without every passenger fully kitted with life jacket? (Even here in Lagos, life jacket is MANDATORY, if you refused to wear it as a passenger, you'll be kick out of the boat)

Spirituality prey on your physical stupidity... Take note of this.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 2:16am On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:
I don't joke with all these things. We are still in our ancestral African land. Wherever I'm, I give to Caesar what is to Caesar. People who are claiming woke are deceiving themselves. White men brainwashed them no be small. Same white men are still practicing their own culture. The burial of queen Elizabeth opened my eyes to their hypocrisy. What was the goat that was in front marching with them for? Why were the men wearing skirt and blouse? It is only Africans that threw away their religion and culture. Asians accepted civilization from the west but retained their religion and culture. Africa rejected civilization and accepted the white man religion.

The issue is your religion, traditional and what have you is personal to you especially if it works for you.
Common! Going to church alone as an educated person still tells you the belief in the supernatural being, but what reasonable people are saying here is there is a place of stupidity and a place of religion?

You want to embark on a journey on the sea.... No life jackets, your boat/ship are not in proper condition e.t.c then you pour fanta and you say you give mummy water 10k... continue to do that without doing the right thing... let's see how long you will go.

We have to be reasonable, all must work together...a place of spiritualism and a place of pragmatism...

If you are traveling by road, check your oil gauge, carburetor, radiator, clutch , brake pedal....e.t.c that's sensible first and you can also offer your prayer to the gods you believe in......but idiots neglect the essential and physical basics and cling to what is abstract , that's madness ...utter stupidity, lack of enlightenment.

Obviouslyblunt
Pepperdemisback
Felabrity
Havenz
Divoc19
Seunpapa65
Dozman88
hammer567
johnog4sure
bitbillionaire
Artscollection
treatise
chigoziri2403
Joemiexx
RhodaNelly
newdawn2017
KingLennon
DrAkpamudehe
Dnawah
Mozegee
Tonididdyx
kaffy2903
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 2:28am On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:
As an Igbo man nay African, there are some unwritten rules that one should know and apply in some certain places. Praying with a kola nut before embarking on that ill fated journey might have saved him. But some are claiming woke and disregard most of these things.

You be mumu , if you always mention
these things without emphasizing on the basics , who told you they didn't pray with kolanuts , bitterkola or Schinnap or even Bible before embarking on the journey!? Yes we also believe in the spiritual but the basics is the norm because God is not against you doing the basic thing! Common! What sort of idiotic mentality is this !? You wan travel you drink yourself to stupor and you mount the steering and you are telling me you prayed with bitterkola? Be real!

Pepperdemisback
Seunpapa65
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 2:35am On Apr 12
Pepperdemisback:
It is the tradition at most River side, you can't take away a drowned person away from the River side, they might not even release the corpse. They are buried at the River side.
He was not allowed to go for first aid and medicals. They asked them to go and make Sacrifice to the River Goddess.
That's why he died. No medical team, no life jacket at a River as Big as that, untop of how much?
Always do consultation before invading people's territories.
Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar!

Sensible government must not hear this thrash you mentioned above, if it's Seyi Tinubu or Dangote 's daughter or the child of Delta state governor, they will denied them the quick first aid and detained them for rituals.!?......they 'd better get sense!
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 2:41am On Apr 12
RawBitterTruth:
Water Spirit has processes of aligning and communicating, no doubt.

Some accidents are just as a result of negligence period!
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 2:49am On Apr 12
BayLord01:
The imaginary God that can't safe others can't safe him either too. Stop been delusion

So it's mummywater and fanta that saved him or as he said there are some things he did physically while onboard like rope and being focus....?

Let's do the right thing at least, before you talk fanta and 10k.

muyico
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 2:56am On Apr 12
Dozman88:
Junior pope lost his own life due to ignorant of African believe..you can't be inside the water and using camera inside it without a permission from the water
.it's as if he used a light to the water eyes..remember one particular building in Lagos had a glass shining towards d beach and turbulence was much then until they were adviced to deem the glass and since then no issues again...that river has history of the marine world...he was just doing all to pull stunt to his IG putting his life and other innocent once at stake...am sorry pls I can't say rest in peace to him...he needs to respect African culture...enter the boat to your location and back forget social media when u are on top of the water...

Balderdash!

Is he the first person to use camera on the water?

So many coverage of such people on the water.

If you want to embark on such journey, take precautions, do the basics life jackets, focused - sailing no overloading, no unnecessary over speeding..... before you mention one issue or the other.

hammer567
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 3:14am On Apr 12
bitbillionaire:

Did you just said the guy sound stupid? The guy is more spiritually intelligent than you even though you may more educated.

Of course, it's God that saved him but the question you should ask yourself is: why didn't God save others that died? Because obviously they didn't do what he did. They were not as spiritually aware as he is.

Nonsense!

Have you forgotten, he also mentioned some other physical situations he benefited from at the time of this issue...like being focus, the rope and so on ....why did he have to mention those ones too and not only fanta? Always take safety precautions before such journey and forget minor issues.

muyico
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 3:30am On Apr 12
hammer567:

NOTHING WOKE AND MODERN IN THIS WORLD.

THE FOUNDATION OF THIS WORLD IS BUILT UPON THE WORD AND THE WORD IS GOD. (SPIRIT)

EVEN THE SO CALLED WHITE MAN HAVE REACHED A STAGE IN SCIENCE THAT HE NOW LOOKING FOR THE GOD PARTICLE.

HE IS SEEING GOD NAME IN OUR DNA.

THEY ARE FINDING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DENY THE EXISTENCE OF GOD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuUR7v7hkOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw7DG7L6Gsw

God is not against science, He is the grand - author of science, omniscience.....some ignorant ones always feel if you are scientific, automatically you are against God as if God and Science must be mutually exclusive.

Emman08
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 3:36am On Apr 12
hammer567:

YAHWEH SPELT IN YOUR DNA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVeNHIi6hUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grvrTvFTfQw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB_6Vi1LqHQ

What of Olodumare , Obangiji or Chineke or in
Chinese language...why must it be only YHWH...
What a subjective position.

Emman08
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 3:57am On Apr 12
GreatOchuks:

Yeah they can be Charged but no Court can convict them for Manslaughter.

It was an accident and their action allegedly leading to their deaths is too remote to prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt .

The victims also owed themselves a duty of care to wear their life jackets and ride the boat gently without over speeding and getting distracted by doing videos

"They can be charged but no judge can convict them"
Are you the judge? The way lawyers argue from both sides determine the decision of the judge as well ....so you can't sit down in one corner or in one small room and make premature statement by saying they can't be convicted for negligence....at least.

Kobe Bryant family got justice after their litigation, and the family of the man with wigwe on board has also filed a law suit against the company that flew wigwe and co....

They must get answers or clarifications as to whether all the necessary precautions were taken before they paddled those people off into their untimely death.
If they so wish.

Just2endowed
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:00am On Apr 12
Zwooks:
This is insensitive na. Are the adults we are breeding as a nation completely lacking of sense? This is insensitive and irrational na. Barely 3 days. Must we talk ? Why can't we resist the urge to talk
the urge to shalaye is …. cool
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 4:13am On Apr 12
geoworldedu:
Skitmakers do what sells. People will just scroll past a CPR video

There are still sensible posts on social media ....there is this guy who explain physics and other science subjects in pidgin and also there are doctor pages they have massive followers, so don't pollute the space further with your comment.

Felabrity
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by shineeye1: 5:04am On Apr 12
NairaOcean:
"I Gave ₦10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap

In the aftermath of the tragic boat accident that claimed the life of Nigerian actor Late Junior Pope, survivor TC has left many intrigued by a peculiar ritual performed just before boarding the ill-fated boat.

"When I was about to enter the boat, I poured the Fanta I was holding to greet the water spirits," TC shared, recounting the moments before embarking on the journey. shocked

The boat, which was carrying several passengers including the late actor Junior Pope, encountered turbulent waters leading to a devastating outcome. Junior Pope, known for his roles in Nollywood films, tragically lost his life in the accident, leaving fans and colleagues mourning across the entertainment industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO8TCy8DCpI

Unenlightened literates! The cost of one safety jacket is less than your appeasement. Backward practices that have left Africa with nothing enviable for centuries...

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by dnawah(m): 5:12am On Apr 12
NairaOcean:
"I Gave ₦10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap

In the aftermath of the tragic boat accident that claimed the life of Nigerian actor Late Junior Pope, survivor TC has left many intrigued by a peculiar ritual performed just before boarding the ill-fated boat.

"When I was about to enter the boat, I poured the Fanta I was holding to greet the water spirits," TC shared, recounting the moments before embarking on the journey. shocked

The boat, which was carrying several passengers including the late actor Junior Pope, encountered turbulent waters leading to a devastating outcome. Junior Pope, known for his roles in Nollywood films, tragically lost his life in the accident, leaving fans and colleagues mourning across the entertainment industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO8TCy8DCpI
if them check very well na him be the cause.his sacrifice was not accepted. embarassed embarassed
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Mozegee: 5:39am On Apr 12
Ibej:
Fanta ke
if you don't understand the spiritual things of life you keep quiet
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by geoworldedu: 5:56am On Apr 12
Librason:

There are still sensible posts on social media ....there is this guy who explain physics and other science subjects in pidgin and also there are doctor pages they have massive followes, so don't pollute the space further with your comment.

Felabrity
So we already have them, wow. Then what are you doing? Help to promote those stuffs na. You might be saving a soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Papie T Involved In A Car Accident (Disturbing Photos) / Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.