Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) (55789 Views)

Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) / Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat / Meet Dede Nne, A.K.A Mr. Spell, Performs On Radio TC (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Dozman88: 5:53pm On Apr 11
hammer567:

It's the problem of which most them don't know..there is a limit to where you use the social media..but instead they believe they can use it as they wish.. and it's not the drivers fault pls... He just saw it as an actor not to tell him..he caused his own death due to Ignorant!!!

WE KEEP TELLING THEM TO PUT THEIR PHONE AWAY AND LEARN WHEN TO SHUT UP.

EVIDENTLY, THE DRIVER GOT DISTRACTED.

FROM A SPIRITUAL POINT OF VIEW, ALL WHAT HE WAS SAYING MADE HIM A PRIME TARGET.

BEWARE OF MONITORING SPIRIT.

HOW CAN U DISCLOSE SO MUCH IN THE RIVER TO A BOAT DRIVER THAT YOU DONT KNOW.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Trustmea: 5:55pm On Apr 11
maureensylvia:

He did
He said he poured Fanta
Sprayed 5k on the river
Giveaway 5k to kids around there
And he was to settle his spiritual man with goat when he comes back.

What annoys me is the stingy producer offered to pay him 100k for the risky movie which she’s yet to pay him but has already paid Jnr pope
Feeding per day 1500

Be like this nollywood is not as rosy as I thought o
Just imagine see what people are risking their life for, i was thinking maybe the pay is a million and above for them to embark in a such risky adventure not knowing it is in thousand. Honestly nollywood is not lucrative as i envisaged it to be

4 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by guru90: 5:55pm On Apr 11
Go Thank Your God.... Na ur God saved you not fanta and cocoa saved you.....

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by hammer567: 6:02pm On Apr 11
Dozman88:
It's the problem of which most them don't know..there is a limit to where you use the social media..but instead they believe they can use it as they wish.. and it's not the drivers fault pls... He just saw it as an actor not to tell him..he caused his own death due to Ignorant!!!

HE SAID, I'M AN ONLY CHILD AND I HAVE THREE BOYZ IN THE RIVER.

THAT WAS WHEN HE STARTED DIGGING HIS OWN GRAVE.

THE DRIVER STARTED MAKING DEVIL SIGN GESTURE.

NA WEN I KNOW DEVIL OR DEMON DON ENTER BOAT, JOIN THEM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by wolebest: 6:04pm On Apr 11
NairaOcean:
"I Gave ₦10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap

In the aftermath of the tragic boat accident that claimed the life of Nigerian actor Late Junior Pope, survivor TC has left many intrigued by a peculiar ritual performed just before boarding the ill-fated boat.

"When I was about to enter the boat, I poured the Fanta I was holding to greet the water spirits," TC shared, recounting the moments before embarking on the journey. shocked

The boat, which was carrying several passengers including the late actor Junior Pope, encountered turbulent waters leading to a devastating outcome. Junior Pope, known for his roles in Nollywood films, tragically lost his life in the accident, leaving fans and colleagues mourning across the entertainment industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO8TCy8DCpI

The comments from a dullard ........ you should thank your creator for being alive.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by chiboycue: 6:05pm On Apr 11
NairaOcean:

In the aftermath of the tragic boat accident that claimed the life of Nigerian actor Late Junior Pope, survivor TC has left many intrigued by a peculiar ritual performed just before boarding the ill-fated boat.

"When I was about to enter the boat, I poured the Fanta I was holding to greet the water spirits," TC shared, recounting the moments before embarking on the journey. shocked

The boat, which was carrying several passengers including the late actor Junior Pope, encountered turbulent waters leading to a devastating outcome. Junior Pope, known for his roles in Nollywood films, tragically lost his life in the accident, leaving fans and colleagues mourning across the entertainment industry.

May the souls of those that died rest in peace.
I don't think it was the fanta that save him. It is God that saved him and the rope that he held on to also contributed to saving his life .
it a suicidal mistake to embark on a voyage on the river in a canoe and without life jacket. It like a welder working without his personal protective equipment such as his protective gloves and his protective eye goggles
Value should be placed on human lives.

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Inosky(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11
Lol.
If he had his life jacket on, he would have survived whether the supposed marine goddess like it or not. Let's not be deceived. However, it's not that there are no mysteries in the world, there're powers in everything created but safety is first. God pass all that.

7 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Hewlett: 6:06pm On Apr 11
Nonsense story. God will expose all the dirty things you people are doing in Nollywood. Ndi ara
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Vadese1: 6:07pm On Apr 11
You said it all. It is the duty and the responsibility of the boat operators to provide passengers lifejacket when traveling on water way. It is also the duty of every responsible persons to wear lifejacket when traveling on a boat. Am not judging any one neither holding briefs for the producer or the director. They were also passengers on the boat, but they deem it wise to wear lifejacket . This is hard way learn, but let us be wise from now on . However the boat company must be head responsible if it exists

blackboy:
The boat operators in that axis and the boat owner should be arrested/fined.
I work in the riverine area. The company I work for normally hires speed boat not canoes - with cabin. However there is shuttle services which convey ppl with regular boats using power engines which I opt for. Please note , there is no overloading and everyone is given a life jacket. No be small journey. Na risk. A life jacket should have been a must. That is the 101 of boat rides

3 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by ugodson(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11
Elzazzi:
Was he also in the same boat with junior pope when the incident happened

U no dey hear English

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Emman08: 6:09pm On Apr 11
Nigerians still backwards sha. Instead of taking the man who barely survived to hospital, they're taking him to shrine. Nigerians forming woke and modern but they still stuck in the stone age.

God forbid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by bizhop01: 6:09pm On Apr 11
Trustmea:
Okay the DOP and director wear life jacket. Their life is more important to them and they can't provide the life jacket for everyone boarding the canoe
Must you criticize?
Because people without life jacket were children or animal
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Armaggedon: 6:09pm On Apr 11
Pepperdemisback:

[b] Religion is Religion and Tradition is Tradition [/b]You just dive into a place and start doing things without consultation.
I heard there are some places in Igbo land where you don't kill pythons.
There are some lands where everything you utter comes to pass. But they go there acting and swearing for each other, some saying bad things had happened to them in these movies.
He was revived, I think the Community refused him to be taken away from the river side until they perform rituals to the River Goddess and that's how he died.
If someone tells you this, you might think twice about the role or take precautions.
Even the Bible says "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar". That's their territory, God gave it to them. If any fish trespasses into our own territory too, we kill, boil, fry and eat them.
Actually you are wrong. Religion is tradition and tradition is religion. Igbo tradition is omenani and it's a religion. Jewish tradition is Judaism and it's a religion.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by polite2(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11
Hmmm the video junior pope was making actually distracted the boat rider.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by hammer567: 6:11pm On Apr 11
Emman08:
Nigerians still backwards sha. Instead of taking the man who barely survived to hospital, they're taking him to shrine. Nigerians forming woke and modern but they still stuck in the stone age.

God forbid

NOTHING WOKE AND MODERN IN THIS WORLD.

THE FOUNDATION OF THIS WORLD IS BUILT UPON THE WORD AND THE WORD IS GOD. (SPIRIT)

EVEN THE SO CALLED WHITE MAN HAVE REACHED A STAGE IN SCIENCE THAT HE NOW LOOKING FOR THE GOD PARTICLE.

HE IS SEEING GOD NAME IN OUR DNA.

THEY ARE FINDING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DENY THE EXISTENCE OF GOD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuUR7v7hkOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw7DG7L6Gsw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Arizoner: 6:12pm On Apr 11
Dozman88:
Junior pope lost his own life due to ignorant of African believe..you can't be inside the water and using camera inside it without a permission from the water
.it's as if he used a light to the water eyes..remember one particular building in Lagos had a glass shining towards d beach and turbulence was much then until they were adviced to deem the glass and since then no issues again...that river has history of the marine world...he was just doing all to pull stunt to his IG putting his life and other innocent once at stake...am sorry pls I can't say rest in peace to him...he needs to respect African culture...enter the boat to your location and back forget social media when u are on top of the water...
who created those marine spirits

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by TableLeg(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 6:12pm On Apr 11
God saved him but he attributed it to water spirits!!!
May God have mercy on you

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Emman08: 6:15pm On Apr 11
hammer567:

NOTHING WOKE AND MODERN IN THIS WORLD.

THE FOUNDATION OF THIS WORLD IS BUILT UPON THE WORD AND THE WORD IS GOD. (SPIRIT)

EVEN THE SO CALLED WHITE MAN HAVE REACHED A STAGE IN SCIENCE THAT HE NOW LOOKING FOR THE GOD PARTICLE.

HE IS SEEING GOD NAME IN OUR DNA.

THEY ARE FINDING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DENY THE EXISTENCE OF GOD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuUR7v7hkOQ

Man you're tripping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Arizoner: 6:16pm On Apr 11
Jamesoghie:
Who received the 10k?
ogboni
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by hammer567: 6:17pm On Apr 11
Emman08:

Man you're tripping

PEOPLE LIKE YOU, TALKING LIKE YOU BUILT THE PHYSICAL WORLD, ARE OPEN TARGET FOR THE WICKED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjbcIZR6ohI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eti1TxLIxU8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by R0LL0N(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11
Man made Fanta, who made many waters, lagoons oceans, sea. Get sense mr fanta
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by yad2eidi: 6:19pm On Apr 11
arrest idots like tis guy

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Emman08: 6:19pm On Apr 11
hammer567:

PEOPLE LIKE YOU, TALKING LIKE YOU BUILT THE PHYSICAL WORD ARE OPEN TARGET FOR THE WICKED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eti1TxLIxU8

People like you are the holier than thou, know it all kind. Abeg waka pass

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Arizoner: 6:19pm On Apr 11
Riskymarvelous:
I go dey pour fanta before I enter any boat now e be like say nah the code be that
add igbo

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by hammer567: 6:20pm On Apr 11
Emman08:

People like you are the holier than thou, know it all kind. Abeg waka pass

YAHWEH SPELT IN YOUR DNA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVeNHIi6hUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grvrTvFTfQw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB_6Vi1LqHQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by yad2eidi: 6:20pm On Apr 11
muyico:
God saved u not d fanta u pour into water! Stop sounding stupids
neither god or the fanta saved him. he used his brain and held on a rope

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Pootle: 6:22pm On Apr 11
chigoziri2403:
So if pope poured Fanta, he will still be alive?

jus some dumb african believe

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Yahoodelababe: 6:23pm On Apr 11
You don't even know if the ritual of fanta and 10k to the gods that were on their own was what even attracted them to their boat. Ppl just go about disturbing whats not disturbing you.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by treatise: 6:27pm On Apr 11
chigoziri2403:
So if pope poured Fanta, he will still be alive?
My inlaw that worked with Nigercat and Dumez(construction companies of yesteryears) told us while we were growing up oyibos would carry out rituals to water spirits before they would start their works. The question is WHY if they don't believe the practices work?

4 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11
NairaOcean:

As you old reach, na fanta You pour for water save you...

The problem isn't that people don't seem to have sense again but even sense doesn't want to have them...if that makes any sense grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced / Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) / Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.