Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani (22213 Views)

If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri / Femi Adesina: There Would’ve Been No Nigeria Again If Buhari Didn’t Win In 2015 / $16bn Power Projects: Why Buhari Should Not Probe Obasanjo – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:49am On Apr 13
Penguin2:
Tor

Ogbonnaya Onu is a classical example that no Igbo man will get anything from this people by remaining in servitude to these people.

When they make those stupid assertions like “if Igbos want power they must align with the center…they have to vote APC”, I just laugh. Because what they are doing is asking you to come and become their next useful idiot.

Onu has been with these guys since 1999. He never defected. He closest friends and allies were northerners but what did he gain at the end? Tears!

I saw him crying like an infant suckling his mother’s breast during the APC convention and I couldn’t help but cringe. Nobody acted like he existed. When he was done wailing, he left the stage in shame.

Orji Uzor Kalu who has equally been slaving them since 1999 equally ended in tears when he was crying like a little child they took her biscuit at the floor of the National Assembly.

Rochas Okorocha nko? They humiliated him until he respected himself and went and hid in shame. Despite his servitude to them, they sent EFCC to go and remove his zinc and capture and humiliate him like a common criminal.

Umahi is on same trajectory and I can already predict how it will end for him - in tears.

And I see a lot of people who claim to be Igbos fooling themselves here in the name supporting APC; toeing the foolish path of the fools before them and I always laugh at them.

Igbos will never gain anything being of servitude to this people.

If you don’t learn from history, you will just end up as just another historical specimen.

Word!

This Umahi reminds me of Rotimi Amaechi! Both slaved and were/are subservient to the Fulani/Yoruba hegemonic alliance, and Umahis’ story is not likely to be any different! Notice the way his masters are praising him for being a ‘useful idiot’, but as soon as he wants to contest for president against their non-Igbo choice, they will remember he’s Igbo! You already read posts on here from the usual Igbo-hating Tinubu minions who cockily and arrogantly decree that when their godfather has done his eight years, it will go back to the north (don’t bet against them not choosing yet another core north muslim male), and when he’s done his eight years, they will pick a south-southerner! The way they tell it, a Igbo will be president when hell freezes over and lucifer converts to Christianity! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by LagosFc: 11:50am On Apr 13
Macphenson:

Peter Obi you always mentioned floored Tinubu in all indices of governance despite Lagos state being a former state capital and the commercial headquaters of the Nation.

It will keep paining you all.
angry i guess flawed has a different meaning in your primitive sad east village grin what legacy does your bitter obi have and who has he mentored in the game of politics? Look chinedu, we dont celebrate mediocrity like investing state money in beer business or all other nonsense you celebrate in your jungle in far east. Tinubu legacies are all felt around lagos and his leuitenants are carrying on witb the master plan today thats why every average ibo man dream is to come to lagos for good life. LASTMA, LA.MATA and just to mention a few are some of the legacies Asiwaju left and they are still standing today. We all know you were born to hate so there is no need to try and convince you. But dont ever compare your Agulu gbajue master to Agba politician like Tinubu because they no be mate and that was evident in the last election grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:52am On Apr 13
franchasofficia:
That has been the fate of Igbos since the end of the civil war in 1970.

Dr Alex Ekwueme, the first civilian vice president in Nigeria was about to become President after Shagari's tenure in which Shagari confessed that his vice Ekwueme was an excellent man that would succeed him, but as usual, the Northern military boys who played role in the 1966 counter coup that swore that it's better a mad man rules Nigeria than for an excellent Igbo man to emerge Nigeria's President truncated Dr Alex Ekwueme's clear chance of emerging President through Maj. Buhari's led coup.

They did same to Peter Obi after he won the election before everybody's eyes yet they will be foolishly praying for Nigeria to become a great country and expect everybody to be patriotic despite being leaders of unpatriotism, division and nepotism in Nigeria.

Na here we de observe una sha.

RIP Dr Onu, history will remember you for good cry

My reply to an online cretin below
Online cretin.

During APC Presidential Primaries in Abuja in 2022, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu stood before the whole world on live broadcast; President Buhari was there, Tinubu your god was there, Prof Osinbajo was there, Rotimi Amaechi was there, Adam's Oshiomhole was there, Bisi Akande was there, and all the known and unknown APC chieftains were there, before them all, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu reminded them how APC was formed and how he Dr Ogbonnaya Onu used his own money to register APC as a party, none of them disputed him there or went to media to dispute him after the Primaries, but here is an unknown online hungry boy famzing his tribesmen in an empty stomach, talking nonsense about things he know nothing about.

That is how your Yoruba fathers have been lying to you about Omo Igbo from birth, feeding you young hateful Yorubas with lies just to make you hate Igbos and live in perpetual fear of the great Igbo people, continue, na so your forefather and father did and ended up peasant poverty ridden cocoa farmers who lived and died in Ikirun cocoa farm cheesy

Excellent treatise!
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:56am On Apr 13
peleson1:
Onu was also a brilliant fellow who made first class in chemical engineering from unilag

Well, the way his minions tell it, Tinubu is equally a first-class accountant, so i guess that balances out the equation! wink
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by LagosFc: 11:57am On Apr 13
franchasofficia:
Online cretin go to youtube and search for Dr Ogbonnaya Onu speech during APC 2022 Presidential Primaries.

You young Yorubas have been so lied and fed Igbo hatred by your demonic parents who started hating Igbos out of envy that Igbos dominated virtually every sector of Nigeria by merit before and after independence.

Always look for a source that is not from Yoruba or Igbo concerning anything negative your Yoruba parents and media tell you about Igbo, it will open your eyes to know that you have been foolishly hating and propagating hatred against Igbos that did you no wrong.

But if you like dont take my advice and continue to live in your Igbophobia and hatred, by the time you click 60yrs, check your life and see how far
grin hahaha see reverse pyschology, yall have been fed with that hate by your ancestors since the defeat of biafra grin and now you are pained that yoruba still beat you to have the presidency again the second time while yall are still slaving and begging to have it just ones grin so dont try and deceive yourself, we are progressive and far doing better than your backward tribe and thats the reason for the hate but guess what? We no send una papa chinedu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by franchasofficia: 12:01pm On Apr 13
LagosFc:
grin hahaha see reverse pyschology, yall have been fed with that hate by your ancestors since the defeat of biafra grin and now you are pained that yoruba still beat you to have the presidency again the second time while yall are still slaving and begging to have it just ones grin so dont try and deceive yourself, we are progressive and far doing better than your backward tribe and thats the reason for the hate but guess what? We no send una papa chinedu grin
I knew it, it is a normal life of an average Yoruba person.

Whenever I tell you cretins the truth with verifiable facts, you run and hide or start your usual Yoruba propaganda against Igbos because you all know the truth.

On one thread some days back, some uninformed Yoruba boys like you were mocking Igbos for not producing any dollar billionaire according to Forbes' recently published billionaire list. They mocked Igbos for not having any Igbo man on the list, mocked Igbos for not producing President in 2023 even when they knew Peter Obi won but got cheated.

They also mocked Igbos that Igbos are lazy that Igbos only know how to do 4x4 shop trading, that Igbos were poor, miserable before the war that it was after the war ended that Yorubas accommodated Igbos in Lagos that Igbos started seeing money and progress, can you imagine the madness?

On that thread, I took them on a memory lane and reminded them that whatever a Yoruba man aspires to become today or in future in Nigeria, that an Igbo man has already became that long time ago.

I started with reminding them that:

1.) Igbo man; Sir Louis Odimegwu Ojukwu was the first documented richest black person and richest Nigerian, anybody can Google about this. The man was so rich that when Queen Elizabeth first visited Nigeria, Nigeria as a country didn't have a befitting car to ferry the Queen around, so Sir Louis Ojukwu donated his Rolls Royce car which was used to carry Queen Elizabeth about. The man even got official request from British government during world war II to assist Britain with transport logistics in Africa and Louis Ojukwu donated hundreds of his Ojukwu transport company trucks which were used to move Nigerian soldiers that fought on the side of Britain in Burma.

2.) Igbo man was the first Nigerian Governor General of Nigeria and first civilian President of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe.

3.) An Igbo man was the first Military President or Head of state of Nigeria, Maj. Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi

4.) An Igbo man was the first civilian vice president of Nigeria; Dr Alex Ekwueme

5.) An Igbo man was the first Chief of Army Staff in Nigeria; Maj. Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi

6.) An Igbo man was the first Senate President in Nigeria; Chief Nwafor Orizu

7.) An Igbo man was the first indigenous Army General in Nigeria; Maj Gen Aguiyi Ironsi

8.) An Igbo man was the first African, and first black African to become Secretary General of Commonwealth of Nations; Sir Emeka Anyaoku

and many more yet these cretins keep on wasting their life and time hating on a formidable Igbo people they are only trying to catch up and outsmart through political gangup and treachery cool

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by Macphenson: 12:01pm On Apr 13
LagosFc:
angry i guess flawed has a different meaning in your primitive sad east village grin what legacy does your bitter obi have and who has he mentored in the game of politics? Look chinedu, we dont celebrate mediocrity like investing state money in beer business or all other nonsense you celebrate in your jungle in far east. Tinubu legacies are all felt around lagos and his leuitenants are carrying on witb the master plan today thats why every average ibo man dream is to come to lagos for good life. LASTMA, LA.MATA and just to mention a few are some of the legacies Asiwaju left and they are still standing today. We all know you were born to hate so there is no need to try and convince you. But dont ever compare your Agulu gbajue master to Agba politician like Tinubu because they no be mate and that was evident in the last election grin

So all Tinubu could achieve in eight years is to draw a plan for other administrators to follow, yeye dey smell.

Then commission agberos who are extorting people in the name of LASTMA? Exactly what we have been saying.

Till date Anambra is tops in education. They have constantly been winning local and international competitions and awards, all thanks to Peter Obi's heavy investment and concerted efforts in education.

Anambra state is the best in rural road networks in the coutry, all thanks to Peter Obi.

Let me stop here. Counter my opinion with what Tinubu did in these two.areas before I continue in other sectors.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by slivertongue: 12:08pm On Apr 13
Penguin2:
Tor

Ogbonnaya Onu is a classical example that no Igbo man will get anything from this people by remaining in servitude to these people.

When they make those stupid assertions like “if Igbos want power they must align with the center…they have to vote APC”, I just laugh. Because what they are doing is asking you to come and become their next useful idiot.

Onu has been with these guys since 1999. He never defected. He closest friends and allies were northerners but what did he gain at the end? Tears!

I saw him crying like an infant suckling his mother’s breast during the APC convention and I couldn’t help but cringe. Nobody acted like he existed. When he was done wailing, he left the stage in shame.

Orji Uzor Kalu who has equally been slaving them since 1999 equally ended in tears when he was crying like a little child they took her biscuit at the floor of the National Assembly.

Rochas Okorocha nko? They humiliated him until he respected himself and went and hid in shame. Despite his servitude to them, they sent EFCC to go and remove his zinc and capture and humiliate him like a common criminal.

Umahi is on same trajectory and I can already predict how it will end for him - in tears.

And I see a lot of people who claim to be Igbos fooling themselves here in the name supporting APC; toeing the foolish path of the fools before them and I always laugh at them.

If you don’t learn from history, you will just end up as just another historical specimen.

no need for these long tales. An igbo man was VP just nine years after the war. it's wasn't Igbo votes that put him neither was it igbos that put him there. There were forces against the choice of Ekwueme as VP but we stood strong. The day will come for Igbos and it won't be there votes alone, it will take them too by surprise. So calm down Obi has shown what a pan Nigerian can be.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by Advancedman(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13
Fareke:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/11/ogbonnaya-onu-wouldve-been-president-in-1999-instead-of-obasanjo-shehu-sani/

The founder of APC, He registered the party singlehandedly from his pocket.
The ruling Class should Please Honour Him in death with Positive Transformation in Nigeria.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by cunny88(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13
weMUSTsayIT:

Oversabi faceless commenter you now know more than sani who is in the circle just because onu is omo igbo ?

Someone who practically registered the party you use in shouting RONU and shinedu?

If wigwe did not die will you know he has given loan to the dangote you use in insulting omo ibo?

you are getting it wrong, what Ogbonnaya Onu registered was APP. Tinubu was one of the founding fathers of AD

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by cunny88(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13
JAMO84:
No way Onu could have won anything in 1999, even the alliance between AD and APP got like 13m less votes than PDP. Is Sani trying to say APP alone could have won the election or what? Plus Onu was not known outside the SE, even now, many people have never heard of that name before.
Best analysis.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by LagosFc: 12:13pm On Apr 13
Macphenson:

So all Tinubu could achieve in eight years is to draw a plan for other administrators to follow, yeye dey smell.

Then commission agberos who are extorting people in the name of LASTMA? Exactly what we have been saying.

Till date Anambra is tops in education. They have constantly been winning local and international competitions and awards, all thanks to Peter Obi's heavy investment and concerted efforts in education.

Anambra state is the best in rural road networks in the coutry, all thanks to Peter Obi.

Let me stop here. Counter my opinion with what Tinubu did in these two.areas before I continue in other sectors.
angry tell all that to the marines grin you no even dey shame see ths nonsense you listed as legacies?your parent should be ashamed send you to school if you ever did grin even is succesors never rated him. The current state governor told us he left next to nothing, so ii should leave that fact and believe you? A nonenetity, Okoro pls dont bring me down to your level of mediocrity please grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by Heavensent01(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13
Penguin2:
Tor

If all those your mentioned didn't get close to the post then it's not about them, it's about them being an Igbo

Other Nigerians are scared of you Igbo, even south south will have a second thought with you, so stop crying and fooling around

How can you trust people that hate, abuse and insult a tribe and started loving them on the eve election, if that's not treacherous then I don't know what I will call you

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by LegendHero(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13
Penguin2:
Tor

It’s cool you are now accepting your minority status in politics.

You should always know your place in the hierarchy.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by goslowgoslow(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13
franchasofficia:
Tinubu got the whole accolade of forming APC simply because he brought billions of Lagos state treasury to fund their media propaganda and character assassination against Goodluck's government using Saharareporters and other mercenaries.

Little did Nigerians know that it was Dr Ogbonnaya Onu that brought the money used to register APC as a political party with INEC.

My response to all these young, uninformed Yoruba boys who don't know their history and who Igbos are below

Whenever I tell them the truths, they run and hide because they know the truth.

On one thread some days back, some uninformed Yoruba boys were mocking Igbos for not producing any dollar billionaire according to Forbes' recently published billionaire list. They mocked Igbos for not having any Igbo man on the list, mocked Igbos for not producing President in 2023 even when they knew Peter Obi won but got cheated.

They also mocked Igbos that Igbos are lazy that Igbos only know how to do 4x4 shop trading, that Igbos were poor, miserable before the war that it was after the war ended that Yorubas accommodated Igbos in Lagos that Igbos started seeing money and progress, can you imagine the madness?

On that thread, I took them on a memory lane and reminded them that whatever a Yoruba man aspires to become today or in future in Nigeria, that an Igbo man has already became that long time ago.

I started with reminding them that:

1.) Igbo man; Sir Louis Odimegwu Ojukwu was the first documented richest black person and richest Nigerian, anybody can Google about this. The man was so rich that when Queen Elizabeth first visited Nigeria, Nigeria as a country didn't have a befitting car to ferry the Queen around, so Sir Louis Ojukwu donated his Rolls Royce car which was used to carry Queen Elizabeth about. The man even got official request from British government during world war II to assist Britain with transport logistics in Africa and Louis Ojukwu donated hundreds of his Ojukwu transport company trucks which were used to move Nigerian soldiers that fought on the side of Britain in Burma.

2.) Igbo man was the first Nigerian Governor General of Nigeria and first civilian President of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe.

3.) An Igbo man was the first Military President or Head of state of Nigeria, Maj. Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi

4.) An Igbo man was the first civilian vice president of Nigeria; Dr Alex Ekwueme

5.) An Igbo man was the first Chief of Army Staff in Nigeria; Maj. Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi

6.) An Igbo man was the first Senate President in Nigeria; Chief Nwafor Orizu

7.) An Igbo man was the first indigenous Army General in Nigeria; Maj Gen Aguiyi Ironsi

8.) An Igbo man was the first African, and first black African to become Secretary General of Commonwealth of Nations; Sir Emeka Anyaoku

and many more yet these cretins keep on wasting their life and time hating on a formidable Igbo people they are only trying to catch up and outsmart through political gangup and treachery cool
So las las it was an Igbo man that registered the so called evil party. Now I know better.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by Shikena(m): 12:31pm On Apr 13
Shehu Sani must be drunk when he said this.

JAMO84:
No way Onu could have won anything in 1999, even the alliance between AD and APP got like 13m less votes than PDP. Is Sani trying to say APP alone could have won the election or what? Plus Onu was not known outside the SE, even now, many people have never heard of that name before.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by Cj4charles(m): 12:31pm On Apr 13
Penguin2:
Tor

You forgot to add up that long mouth rat " Rotimi Amaechi"

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by franchasofficia: 12:34pm On Apr 13
goslowgoslow:

So las las it was an Igbo man that registered the so called evil party. Now I know better.
Igbo control Nigeria most times silently.

Did you know that it is also an Igbo man that founded NNPP that Kwankwaso hijacked too? You can google about NNPP.

Igbo man also founded PDP; Dr Alex Ekwueme.

Igbo man revived dead Labor Party and turned it to main opposition party in less than 2 years.

Igbo bu eze

Las Las na Igbo man go fix Nigeria and if una refuse na so Naija go remain till eternity, no be curse, its spiritual cool

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:36pm On Apr 13
Heavensent01:

If all those your mentioned didn't get close to the post then it's not about them, it's about them being an Igbo

Other Nigerians are scared of you Igbo, even south south will have a second thought with you, so stop crying and fooling around

How can you trust people that hate, abuse and insult a tribe and started loving them on the eve election, if that's not treacherous then I don't know what I will call you

Oh do shut up! You’re capping utter shit!

‘Nigerians are scared of Igbo, and are overcome with love and trust for the Yoruba and Fulani’ abi!? The latter who have produced a hegemonic alliance that has been in control of the political-economy, for the most part, from the late 60s to date! And when the south-south, that you so love to play mind-games with against Igbo interests, finally found one of their own as president, neutrals can attest to who supported him and who gave him hell, abuse, made the country ungovernable and teamed up to send him back to Otuoke! You yap as if history isn’t there to narrate the true course of events in Nigeria!

Just look at Nigeria today….in the hands of those you claim Nigerians ‘love and trust! ‘Trust’ my black ass!

It’s laughable and disingenuous for you to imply that no Igbo has been president of Nigeria, while the Yoruba and Fulani have been president/head-of-state for more times than one cares to remember, simply because Nigerians ‘don’t trust Ndigbo and are scared of them’! Such a daft, prejudiced and asinine assertion ignores the criminal, transactional and ethno-religious inspired nature of partisan-politics in Nigeria!
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by Josephkabila12: 12:38pm On Apr 13
franchasofficia:

Dr Alex Ekwueme, the first civilian vice president in Nigeria was about to become President after Shagari's tenure in which Shagari confessed that his vice Ekwueme was an excellent man that would succeed him, but as usual, the Northern military boys who played role in the 1966 counter coup that swore that it's better a mad man rules Nigeria than for an excellent Igbo man to emerge Nigeria's President truncated Dr Alex Ekwueme's clear chance of emerging President through Maj. Buhari's led coup.

They did same to Peter Obi after he won the election before everybody's eyes yet they will be foolishly praying for Nigeria to become a great country and expect everybody to be patriotic despite being leaders of unpatriotism, division and nepotism in Nigeria.

Online cretin.

During APC Presidential Primaries in Abuja in 2022, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu stood before the whole world on live broadcast; President Buhari was there, Tinubu your god was there, Prof Osinbajo was there, Rotimi Amaechi was there, Adam's Oshiomhole was there, Bisi Akande was there, and all the known and unknown APC chieftains were there, before them all, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu reminded them how APC was formed and how he Dr Ogbonnaya Onu used his own money to register APC as a party, none of them disputed him there or went to media to dispute him after the Primaries, but here is an unknown online hungry boy famzing his tribesmen in an empty stomach, talking nonsense about things he know nothing about.

That is how your Yoruba fathers have been lying to you about Omo Igbo from birth, feeding you young hateful Yorubas with lies just to make you hate Igbos and live in perpetual fear of the great Igbo people, continue, na so your forefather and father did and ended up peasant poverty ridden cocoa farmers who lived and died in Ikirun cocoa farm cheesy
hahaha 🤣🤣🤣 finally dis poverty smelling ibos don chocked Dem selves to death

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by Macphenson: 12:39pm On Apr 13
LagosFc:
angry tell all that to the marines grin you no even dey shame see ths nonsense you listed as legacies?your parent should be ashamed send you to school if you ever did grin even is succesors never rated him. The current state governor told us he left next to nothing, so ii should leave that fact and believe you? A nonenetity, Okoro pls dont bring me down to your level of mediocrity please grin

In all your rabble rousing and empty ranting, you did not counter what I listed with Tinubu's achievement in those two sectors. In all the discussions we've had, drawing up plan for other administrators and commisioning uniformed agberos are all you could list as Tinubu's achievement. It simply shows he performed below par. He is no where near Peter Obi's class and level in terms of governance and leadership.

The successors can make any political statement, but the facts on ground will dwarf their foolish comments.
Is Ananbra state not the best in education, Yes or No?
Is Ananmbra not the best in Rural road Network? Yes or No?

Counter them with facts especially from Tinubu's achievement as a governor. T

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by Heavensent01(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13
LOVEALAIGBO:

Oh do shut up! You’re capping utter shit!

‘Nigerians are scared of Igbo, and are overcome with love and trust for the Yoruba and Fulani’ abi!? The latter who have produced a hegemonic alliance that has been in control of the political-economy, for the most part, from the late 60s to date! And when the south-south, that you so love to play mind-games with against Igbo interests, finally found one of their own as president, neutrals can attest to who supported him and who gave him hell, abuse, made the country ungovernable and teamed up to send him back to Otuoke! You yap as if history isn’t there to narrate the true course of events in Nigeria!

Just look at Nigeria today….in the hands of those you claim Nigerians ‘love and trust! ‘Trust’ my black ass!

It’s laughable and disingenuous for you to imply that no Igbo has been president of Nigeria, while the Yoruba and Fulani have been president/head-of-state for more times than one cares to remember, simply because Nigerians ‘don’t trust Ndigbo and are scared of them’! Such a daft, prejudiced and asinine assertion ignores the criminal, transactional and ethno-religious inspired nature of partisan-politics in Nigeria!

Writing epistle won't change that reality, every tribe have fear between themselves but instead of Yoruba to be hating, abusing and insulting ike you crackhead tribe, we solicit, align build bridges

An average Yoruba politician will want a national position, he would have been nursing it for many years just like Tinubu, Presidency had been in his mind since 2003 but he kept pushing but Iggbo go don abuse everyone tire then boom 5months to election they will be acting nice forgetting those they insulted and now loving doesn't have a short memory like them

Umahi who you m0rons said his kinsmen are not real Igbo will likely get that position soon if he continue to demonstrate a detribalize characters

Look at OUK, Ngige in the last election, how they try to betray Tinubu after the primary election yet you will want them to get support after their nsogbu nsogbu politiciking

You go write epistle tire, except umahi south south is likely to get you people slot again, you people are just a major tribe on paper, in politics na south south

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by mediclife1987(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13
Penguin2:
Tor

It is because they can see through your supposed servitude that you'll immediately divide this country once handed power, and you always prove them right...

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by mediclife1987(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13
peleson1:
True..

Onu was the originator of apc.

He technically removed PDP from power with his proposal of forming a merger mega party apc but the crefit of forming apc has been stolen and given to other people with propaganda.

Hmmm them don come again, awon defelopers...
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by HeroicMeastro: 12:48pm On Apr 13
Penguin2:
Tor

If he was given the APC ticket in 2022 and he eventually won the presidential election, we would have been mourning now. The country would have had another death leader on power.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by goslowgoslow(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13
franchasofficia:
Igbo control Nigeria most times silently.

Did you know that it is also an Igbo man that founded NNPP that Kwankwaso hijacked too? You can google about NNPP.

Igbo man also founded PDP; Dr Alex Ekwueme.

Igbo man revived dead Labor Party and turned it to main opposition party in less than 2 years.

Igbo bu eze

Las Las na Igbo man go fix Nigeria and if una refuse na so Naija go remain till eternity, no be curse, its spiritual cool
Keep living in a fools paradise. So it was Igbo man that brought evil to Nigeria. I wonder why Igbo men have not been able to fix their region. Dem wan fix Nigeria.....lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by OniyideAmplify(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13
franchasofficia:

Online cretin.

The only thing you people are good at is to cry, wail and play a victim card. Nothing else.

You guys are tribalistic but you will never agree. That reminds me of when I was still looking for job in Dubai, as per Nigerian brothers now, I and some of my so-called igbo brothers were negotiating on how much we gonna charge the white man if eventually he give us the job, after all our stress to win the contract over the Ugandan and Kenyan counterparts. To my surprise, these people started speaking Igbo which I don't even understand. Lo and behold, these people conspired against me and came back to tell me that the man needed just 18 guys instead of the 20 he budgeted because of the amount we charged him. The Igbo man we chose as our leader based on his age gave the white man the names of all the Igbo guys excluding me, telling me the names are complete, which means there's no slot for me.
It took the grace of God and my mom's blessings back home for the white man to noticed I wasn't present despite been at the front line throughout of the whole process of negotiations. I felt betrayed by my own brothers and that is unfair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by DTaj: 1:13pm On Apr 13
Penguin2:
Tor

You wrote all this NONSENSE about APC, what did the PDP Igbo people have followed and slaved for forever (and are still slaving for this minute) done for them? NOTHING!

Yet you had the odious temerity to talk about APC, a party that was formed only in 2014!

You only demonstrated idiocy and hypocrisy raised to the power of 100.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by Jackson105: 1:18pm On Apr 13
franchasofficia:

Online cretin.

I can see that you are in pain, you better go and hang your m1serable life instead of crying all over Nairaland, Yoruba and Fulani will rule your tribe to your children children till eternity, you can't do more than crying and wailing😊

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by franchasofficia: 1:20pm On Apr 13
OniyideAmplify:
The only thing you people are good at is to cry, wail and play a victim card. Nothing else.

You guys are tribalistic but you will never agree. That reminds me of when I was still looking for job in Dubai, as per Nigerian brothers now, I and some of my so-called igbo brothers were negotiating on how much we gonna charge the white man if eventually he give us the job, after all our stress to win the contract over the Ugandan and Kenyan counterparts. To my surprise, these people started speaking Igbo which I don't even understand. Lo and behold, these people conspired against me and came back to tell me that the man needed just 18 guys instead of the 20 he budgeted because of the amount we charged him. The Igbo man we chose as our leader based on his age gave the white man the names of all the Igbo guys excluding me, telling me the names are complete, which means there's no slot for me.
It took the grace of God and my mom's blessings back home for the white man to noticed I wasn't present despite been at the front line throughout of the whole process of negotiations. I felt betrayed by my own brothers and that is unfair.
If the story you narrated is true, I am sorry about that but the sad truth is that, Yoruba political elites have sown a very bitter seed between Igbos and Yorubas of our time.

Yes some Igbo leaders of the early 60s may have done some things badly which we young Igbos of this generation have always condemned and distanced ourselves from, especially some infamous actions of Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe whom we Igbos dont celebrate despite his great achievements just because of how they said he worked against Southern unity and more of aligning with the North.

But unfortunately, you young Yorubas dwell so much on the negative things and propaganda against Igbos your fathers and political elites told you that happened in the 60s, and you guys act on these and making young Igbos of our time not to trust Yorubas that much.

Look at what happened in Lagos last year during the Gubernatorial election in Lagos, very shameful but virtually all Yorubas see nothing wrong in it and rather give reasons why what they did is right, things like that cause division between Igbos and Yorubas directly and indirectly even outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by HardBishop: 1:23pm On Apr 13
slivertongue:

no need for these long tales. An igbo man was VP just nine years after the war. it's wasn't Igbo votes that put him neither was it igbos that put him there. There were forces against the choice of Ekwueme as VP but we stood strong. The day will come for Igbos and it won't be there votes alone, it will take them too by surprise. So calm down Obi has shown what a pan Nigerian can be.
Nna nawa you.. see how you're begging them for votes....
It has been carved out in the hearts of Nigerians that Igbo will never rule.. haba is just the way ither tribes supported obi that gave Igbo a glimmer hope and chances of a PRESIDENTIAL candidate.
My view is if they continue to deny us and attention is fix on another ethnic candidate.. the best is to declare NO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS in the southeast region. I know what I'm saying.. is that time they will sit up and think about it. Leave it to be every four years continuously, make their mama born them well why they consider igbos in national development.
We have to take the bull by he horn or else nothing

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani by Omoejigbahe(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13
Penguin2:
Tor

You survive on hate and resentment for others, kindly list the names of ibos that are known and prominent without aligning with the centre. Your so called obi still calls atiku his boss till tomorrow. Grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). / Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) / Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.