Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music (39296 Views)

This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity / Reekado Banks Shades Davido Over Voting (Photos) / Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by sukar886: 10:33am On Apr 12
Nemesis0147:
No be davido get song na.
Na Chris brown song….so he should tell Brown when and not when to release his song?
Cant he suspend it, even the owner will understand
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:37am On Apr 12
DenreleDave:

what rubbish mood? who cares about the social media filled with deceit and fake love

Which nigerians dey mourn..

i don't give a hoot about him......

If na person wey we know know die, uche go talk?

i dont even know the guy from genesis.

Davido abeg do your thing jare.. nonsense comment
but you care about ewa goin
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by saphiere(f): 10:37am On Apr 12
shegra58:
100 of you can't post anything to cancelled Davido
For the sake of your sister you mean the sister wey no even too dey important to Davido
Stop all these una empty threat and chest beating
she is not important and he married her? Ediot
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by limcar: 10:37am On Apr 12
Bigboytinz:
hes an alist actor
If I nack you baton, somebody that is barely B list
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by saphiere(f): 10:38am On Apr 12
Bmaster:
keep claiming chioma as ur sis when in reality she knows no sh^t about you
Same way i know no shit about you. Ediot
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Afolabimills(m): 10:40am On Apr 12
Arobaga:
When this idiot lost his son I know how internet went mute for weeks

SS SE SW North was feeling the heat and crying for his son

Junior pope died this ritualist that sacrifices his cre members at random get mind dey post song wey no make sense

Wizkid you’ll for ever remain my favorite
u are a pig

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Dchair2: 10:42am On Apr 12
immortalcrown:
I am not a fan of Davido. I don't have any of his songs on my playlist. I am even against most of the things he uses to catch public attention.

But I think his song release is just a coincidence that should not be treated as a deliberate attempt to disrespect the late "Junior Pope".

Check the difference between Davido and Junior Pope. Davido is musician, pope was an actor. Davido is a Yoruba with no family connection with pope who is an Igbo. Junior Pope was not like Cubana Chief Priest and Zubby Michael to Davido.

So, on what ground do you blame Davido? Junior Pope was not a kinsman, tribesman, friend or fellow musician to Davido. Even in Junior Pope's village, people didn't suspend their daily hustles.

The same wrong mentality being used to condemn the boreholes Obi donated in the North is exactly what is being used against Davido here. That is the same wrong mentality being used to overhype the same Davido in many entertainment areas. It shows that a larger population of the society bases its judgements on sentiment and emotions, not on facts. I don't mean that Davido should not sympathise with the family of Junior Pope. Davido can postpone the release of his song without being sympathetic about the death of Junior Pope. Davido can release his song and at the same time sincerely sympathize with the family of Junior Pope. If Davido didn't or hasn't sympathised with the family of Junior Pope, attack Davido for that. But don't mix things up unnecessarily.

Arrant nonsense! When David lost his son and almost every one was mourning, were they in anyway related to him? Both friends and foes etc showed compassion etc. is it until you are an A list celebrity, politician, etc that you qualify to earn such privilege? Truly the world has gone mad!!!
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Abagworo(m): 10:46am On Apr 12
That's a Chris Brown song and promoting it is part of the contract for the feature. Davido has no choice.
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by immortalcrown(m): 10:47am On Apr 12
Dchair2:
Arrant nonsense! When David lost his son and almost every one was mourning, were they in anyway related to him? Both friends and foes etc showed compassion etc. is it until you are an A list celebrity, politician, etc that you qualify to earn such privilege? Truly the world has gone mad!!!
You can suspend your business just to chase clout without sincerely mourning the dead. You can sincerely mourn the dead without suspending your business. You can suspend your business and sincerely mourn the dead. The sincerity of mourning does not depend on suspension of business. Salutation is not love. Separate business from sentiment. Access Bank didn't go on holiday for even an hour to mourn Herbert Wigwe. If Junior Pope owns SoundCloud, would SoundCloud go down for a while because of his death?

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Ogaonos: 10:51am On Apr 12
Arobaga:

Junior pope died this ritualist that sacrifices his cre members at random get mind dey post song wey no make sense

be careful of what u post or comment online. It Can lead u into law suit wahala or worst jail.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by EJEGBULEJE: 10:52am On Apr 12
Why will he stop his Music release?? Is Davido a family member to jnr Pope
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Max24: 10:54am On Apr 12
Arobaga:

Hope you didnt eat for 3 days when you heard the news of Pope's death. I would have asked you if you went to work but I guess you are jobless since you are always here creating anti-Tinubu threads. So you won't know the value of business. Obidients are generally jobless and hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by fredoooooo: 10:54am On Apr 12
Who be this werey sef ?
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Akinpresident: 10:55am On Apr 12
Arobaga:

You don rush call am ritualist. Hope say you get evidence when police pick you up 🤷🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Rhado: 10:55am On Apr 12
Nairaland keeps teaching me different lessons. No matter who you are or what you do, you must have supporters especially if you are fortunate enough to have some level of fame. Even the devil, Hitler and Anini has and had supporters
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Mombebe: 11:01am On Apr 12
Arobaga:

I think it's your idiotic father that has lost a son in you.
Since, you can't comment without insulting,a low-life mofo😪

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Tjra: 11:02am On Apr 12
Arobaga:

Dumbshit comment as usual
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Mombebe: 11:09am On Apr 12
saphiere:
Dem point him gun to promote the senseless song?

Do not go to out today either for work or business,Jr.Pope died.. idiotic and senseless girl.
These hypocrites always stalking this Davido guy..una dey made?
Na OBO k*LL am? Instead of calling out the female producer of the said movie who has done nothing to reach out to the deceased and to help their families out in anyway possible,una dey talk about Davido, anything that guy do for this country some low-lives must see a way to taunt him or discredit that young man.But,if na Burna boy,you low-lives and cowards no fit talk sh*t anymore.
Useless citizens of a useless country of a useless leader.
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 11:12am On Apr 12
Arobaga:

are you sure of what you're saying? By calling him ritualist please better requote ur comment else you'll regret ur comment thanks
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Snowx: 11:12am On Apr 12
BscHolder:

see this ones
You didn't hear of Oyigboupdate the guy that posts anti-biafra threads?
He's currently in jail for defamation

You mean he defamed someone in this platform(nairaland) and was arrested?
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Truths9ja: 11:13am On Apr 12
Davido no send anybody
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Mombebe: 11:14am On Apr 12
saphiere:
So he couldn't wait till after that day? For your information, Brown did not pay David a penny for promotion. The mumu just carry am for head. Inferiority complex dey worry am.

One post I go make for IG that David would be cancelled. Just that for my sister's sake I will forgive him.

Madam,try and be useful with your life,the whole of your ancestors and your future generations no fit talk where David dey talk, you can only rant on NL, that's all.
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by dheolexaone(f): 11:19am On Apr 12
To all those criticizing Davido, please go and ask them if them no carry on with their own business life.
People wey normal for 9ja no plenty.
People die everyday and get born everyday.
We mourn those that are connected to us. How is Jnr Pope connected to Him for him to stop his livelihood?
Majority of Nigerian people are a whole lot of biased fellow and confused human creation.
God will help us.
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by djmickymouse(m): 11:20am On Apr 12
SyrusdeHansome:
This thread has made me to know that most Nigerians are below average thinkers. Someone dies and u want pple to pause their sources of income just to show fake love. Will Davido canceling his song promotion bring back Jr Pope? Seeing adults reason like toddlers make me very angry.

It doesn't even annoy me, it scares the shit out of me
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by WhiteWood: 11:21am On Apr 12
immortalcrown:
I am not a fan of Davido. I don't have any of his songs on my playlist. I am even against most of the things he uses to catch public attention.

But I think his song release is just a coincidence that should not be treated as a deliberate attempt to disrespect the late "Junior Pope". You can suspend your business just to chase clout without sincerely mourning the dead. You can sincerely mourn the dead without suspending your business. You can suspend your business and sincerely mourn the dead. The sincerity of mourning does not depend on suspension of business. Salutation is not love. Separate business from sentiment. Access Bank didn't go on holiday for even an hour to mourn Herbert Wigwe. If Junior Pope owned SoundCloud, would SoundCloud have gone down for a while because of his death?

Check the difference between Davido and Junior Pope. Davido is a musician, pope was an actor. Davido is a Yoruba with no family connection with Junior Pope who is an Igbo. Junior Pope was not like Cubana Chief Priest and Zubby Michael to Davido.

So, on what ground do you blame Davido? Junior Pope was not a kinsman, tribesman, friend or fellow musician to Davido. Even in Junior Pope's village, people didn't suspend their daily hustles. So, why is a song release by Davido an offense in this case? Did Davido purposely release the song in reaction to the death of Junior Pope? Is the song a diss to Junior Pope?

The same wrong mentality being used to condemn the boreholes Obi donated in the North is exactly what is being used against Davido here. That is the same wrong mentality being used to overhype the same Davido in many entertainment areas. It shows that a larger population of the society bases its judgements on sentiment and emotions, not on facts. I don't mean that Davido should not sympathise with the family of Junior Pope. Davido can postpone the release of his song without being sympathetic about the death of Junior Pope. Davido can release his song and at the same time sincerely sympathize with the family of Junior Pope. If Davido didn't or hasn't sympathised with the family of Junior Pope, attack Davido for that. But don't mix things up unnecessarily.

Thank you for this fantastic write-up -- I was about to write a similar post, but when I saw your comment, I realized that I couldn't have done it better -- thank you once again for this fantastic write up.

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by seeme2(f): 11:21am On Apr 12
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by dheolexaone(f): 11:25am On Apr 12
Dchair2:

They mourned with him because they are connected to Davido as he has impacted their lives.
Bro, you mourn those connected with you and free to mourn with anybody. It's not a must to be bereaved for every death that occur in Nigeria.

Try and make your name known and impact positively in the lives of people and u'd be accorded such respect.

The world no mad. Na you go reset your brain.
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by hopkinsnoni(m): 11:26am On Apr 12
SpecialAdviser:

Davido fk up sha. But let's take it easy with im

How please he was featured in the song and with an international act whose music release dates are strategic from their label and was already scheduled to be released. You guys should chill and let ppl rest, there is nothing this boy does that is not criticized even his good deeds.
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by BscHolder: 11:28am On Apr 12
Snowx:

You mean he defamed someone in this platform(nairaland) and was arrested?
yes on nairaland.
He even made a video while in detention pleadinggrin
I'll send the link when I fetch it but sha his own is understandable cos his pictures and information are all over this forum making it easy to track and arrest him
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by vikstandon(m): 11:30am On Apr 12
For the Nonsense wey Seun dey do for this Nairaland. I wan deactivate my account.

You can't give Muslims access to Christian thread and not reciprocate same.

Mumu Seun, restore the deactivation feature.
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Kay25(m): 11:34am On Apr 12
Arobaga:

U still dont make sense .. person die why not tell anambra state to not work na only him go first die abi who says they shouldn't take precautions life goes on leave davido out of it
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by placeofallure(f): 11:41am On Apr 12
Nemesis0147:
No be davido get song na.
Na Chris brown song….so he should tell Brown when and not when to release his song?

Sebi Aye lo n ṣe wọn.

I think this Maduagwu should have been arrested instead of Bobrisky. You need to see how he was barking like a dog on top Dayo Amusa and Femi Adebayo's issue. Aproko master!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos:Nonso Diobi,Prince Eke And Others Turn A Movie Set Into A Drinking Joint / How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) / Ini Edo Releases New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.