Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music (39319 Views)

This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity / Reekado Banks Shades Davido Over Voting (Photos) / Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Donben007: 11:43am On Apr 12
So it only Junior Pope Nigerians is mourning so others that lost their life’s at the boat are not humans… God will help the poor 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by dequir: 11:45am On Apr 12
Dchair2:

Arrant nonsense! When David lost his son and almost every one was mourning, were they in anyway related to him? Both friends and foes etc showed compassion etc. is it until you are an A list celebrity, politician, etc that you qualify to earn such privilege? Truly the world has gone mad!!!

You Mr. A-list mourner, tell us which Junior Pope films have you watched before his demise? And here you are blaming others and bellowing as if his life and death matters to you.

Fake people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Everydaylove: 11:47am On Apr 12
This guy is just using jnr pipe death to gain popularity again. He's jobless.
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by kendrick9(m): 11:50am On Apr 12
BadMaster:

Mumu.. do you even know the meaning of A list? Jnr Pope was never an A list actor.
But he was popular than your A list actors.
Most would recognize Jr Pope on the street than many of those A list.
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Tetraozonaitera: 11:50am On Apr 12
immortalcrown:
I am not a fan of Davido. I don't have any of his songs on my playlist. I am even against most of the things he uses to catch public attention.

But I think his song release is just a coincidence that should not be treated as a deliberate attempt to disrespect the late "Junior Pope". You can suspend your business just to chase clout without sincerely mourning the dead. You can sincerely mourn the dead without suspending your business. You can suspend your business and sincerely mourn the dead. The sincerity of mourning does not depend on suspension of business. Salutation is not love. Separate business from sentiment. Access Bank didn't go on holiday for even an hour to mourn Herbert Wigwe. If Junior Pope owned SoundCloud, would SoundCloud have gone down for a while because of his death?

Check the difference between Davido and Junior Pope. Davido is a musician, pope was an actor. Davido is a Yoruba with no family connection with Junior Pope who is an Igbo. Junior Pope was not like Cubana Chief Priest and Zubby Michael to Davido.

So, on what ground do you blame Davido? Junior Pope was not a kinsman, tribesman, friend or fellow musician to Davido. Even in Junior Pope's village, people didn't suspend their daily hustles. So, why is a song release by Davido an offense in this case? Did Davido purposely release the song in reaction to the death of Junior Pope? Is the song a diss to Junior Pope?

The same wrong mentality being used to condemn the boreholes Obi donated in the North is exactly what is being used against Davido here. That is the same wrong mentality being used to overhype the same Davido in many entertainment areas. It shows that a larger population of the society bases its judgements on sentiment and emotions, not on facts. I don't mean that Davido should not sympathise with the family of Junior Pope. Davido can postpone the release of his song without being sympathetic about the death of Junior Pope. Davido can release his song and at the same time sincerely sympathize with the family of Junior Pope. If Davido didn't or hasn't sympathised with the family of Junior Pope, attack Davido for that. But don't mix things up unnecessarily.

I wish I could give you a hug for this.

Many Nigerians are sick mentally. In Junior Pope's family are we saying nobody ate food hours after his death.
Someone has planned the release of his song and someone dies at that same time. He is not his friend or family member. Why would he suspend his plan?
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by swift123: 11:53am On Apr 12
I don't really know how we reason sometimes.... So if pope is dead does it mean davido should not do anything for himself again ? I don't get it
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Reborn001: 12:04pm On Apr 12
immortalcrown:
I am not a fan of Davido. I don't have any of his songs on my playlist. I am even against most of the things he uses to catch public attention.

But I think his song release is just a coincidence that should not be treated as a deliberate attempt to disrespect the late "Junior Pope". You can suspend your business just to chase clout without sincerely mourning the dead. You can sincerely mourn the dead without suspending your business. You can suspend your business and sincerely mourn the dead. The sincerity of mourning does not depend on suspension of business. Salutation is not love. Separate business from sentiment. Access Bank didn't go on holiday for even an hour to mourn Herbert Wigwe. If Junior Pope owned SoundCloud, would SoundCloud have gone down for a while because of his death?

Check the difference between Davido and Junior Pope. Davido is a musician, pope was an actor. Davido is a Yoruba with no family connection with Junior Pope who is an Igbo. Junior Pope was not like Cubana Chief Priest and Zubby Michael to Davido.

So, on what ground do you blame Davido? Junior Pope was not a kinsman, tribesman, friend or fellow musician to Davido. Even in Junior Pope's village, people didn't suspend their daily hustles. So, why is a song release by Davido an offense in this case? Did Davido purposely release the song in reaction to the death of Junior Pope? Is the song a diss to Junior Pope?

The same wrong mentality being used to condemn the boreholes Obi donated in the North is exactly what is being used against Davido here. That is the same wrong mentality being used to overhype the same Davido in many entertainment areas. It shows that a larger population of the society bases its judgements on sentiment and emotions, not on facts. I don't mean that Davido should not sympathise with the family of Junior Pope. Davido can postpone the release of his song without being sympathetic about the death of Junior Pope. Davido can release his song and at the same time sincerely sympathize with the family of Junior Pope. If Davido didn't or hasn't sympathised with the family of Junior Pope, attack Davido for that. But don't mix things up unnecessarily.
I appreciate your viewpoints. Quite broad and I take to this
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Reborn001: 12:06pm On Apr 12
Dchair2:

Arrant nonsense! When David lost his son and almost every one was mourning, were they in anyway related to him? Both friends and foes etc showed compassion etc. is it until you are an A list celebrity, politician, etc that you qualify to earn such privilege? Truly the world has gone mad!!!
Hmmm
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Christlike01: 12:07pm On Apr 12
All these crazy people again! Davido didn't know Junior Pope even when he was alive. He had no business or any connection with him; not his friend! So what's this noise about Davido not respecting Junior Pope's memory ?

Uche MADagwu or whatever nonsense he calls himself should find something doing,he seems very jobless!
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Felicox(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12
Na WA o... As far as I know, at least three or four other person's died in the boat mishap, but Nigerians don't bloody care about those ones. It is only Jnr Pope that everyone is making noise about. Obviously, if he had not died, then this very serious issue would have been treated as a very minor one and everyone would simply had moved on. Is this not hypocrisy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by PotatoSalad(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12
But una go office today abi una no go?
Make everybody dey for house and naija flag lowered cos one person died.
Nigerians and bizzy body
Bloody hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by newoffer: 12:28pm On Apr 12
People dey mad for this part. Jnr Pope na Davido colleague No.
Nemesis0147:
No be davido get song na.
Na Chris brown song….so he should tell Brown when and not when to release his song?
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Jayhome24: 12:32pm On Apr 12
Arobaga:
When this idiot lost his son I know how internet went mute for weeks

SS SE SW North was feeling the heat and crying for his son

Junior pope died this ritualist that sacrifices his cre members at random get mind dey post song wey no make sense

Wizkid you’ll for ever remain my favorite

Mr man calm down nothing connect Davido to Jnr Pope death. I don't know Jnr Pope or ever seen him one on one before I only type RIP and sympathised with his family but can't suspend my business because of Jnr Pope.

You may related to Jnr Pope that is you and you can't force anyone to be crying or suspending his or her Iife because of him sorry it can't work that way.
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by VaginaAcademic: 12:33pm On Apr 12
It's just coincidence
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by meum: 12:44pm On Apr 12
efeedemo:

😂😂😂

89green:

grin grin grin

Go listen to the song & you’ll hear what I’m talking about.

That’s how he did remix of twe twe & was singing “…make my body go KEKE NAPEP PEP PEP, osondi owendi o, di o, di o!…” I was just SMH #Rhymes

Don’t get me wrong I appreciate them if their song make sense. Just that 90% of the time they don’t.
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12
WizKid fans and Obedients are sons of hate and always want another person downfall
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by MisfitHPG: 12:59pm On Apr 12
saphiere:
Popular Nigerian singer, Davido, has come under scrutiny for promoting his music during a time of mourning following the tragic death of Nollywood actor Junior Pope. Criticism has been voiced by Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu, who questioned the timing of Davido's song release amidst the somber atmosphere surrounding Junior Pope's passing in a boat mishap while returning from a movie shoot.

"This is so insensitive Davido, it's morally wrong for you to be releasing a new song while Nigerians dey mourn Junior Pope. Stop this, what is all this ni tori olorun?", the actor wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5oqJENtg34/?igsh=MWRtMGRteWJ0YXd0aQ==
who the Bleep is Junior pope?is he the first to die?anybody can release whatever they want to release,life stops over the death of no one..Bleep all you stupid idiots criticizing Davido over his trash music..
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by braimeddy: 12:59pm On Apr 12
It is obvious that Davido doesn't know Jnr Pope. After all he will he's not an Actor.
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Bigboytinz: 1:22pm On Apr 12
BadMaster:

Mumu.. do you even know the meaning of A list? Jnr Pope was never an A list actor.
you a joker. What defines an alist actor?? He can sell any Nollywood movie big time. So what you saying?? You think it's only when you an actor in Lagos that makes you alist??
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Bigboytinz: 1:24pm On Apr 12
limcar:
If I nack you baton, somebody that is barely B list
an alist actor is a bankable actor. Most of your so-called a list actors can't even sell any movie. Name them. Millions of Nigerians and outside Nigeria know how very well and will gladly watch any movie he's in. Hi check the meaning of alist actor first before talking
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Sleekfingers: 1:31pm On Apr 12
How is pope jnr death my business? People die every bloody day. There is something I hate about most Nigerians. They always like to generalize. Saying Nigerians are mourning pope jnr. Is craze dey worry this one.
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Freddo99(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12
Well said my bros.
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by kenob28(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12
Nemesis0147:
No be davido get song na.
Na Chris brown song….so he should tell Brown when and not when to release his song?
nna I wonder ooo
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Snowx: 1:41pm On Apr 12
BscHolder:
yes on nairaland.
He even made a video while in detention pleadinggrin
I'll send the link when I fetch it but sha his own is understandable cos his pictures and information are all over this forum making it easy to track and arrest him

Oh ok, emphasis on his details been here. He was naive shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Bigboytinz: 1:41pm On Apr 12
kendrick9:
But he was popular than your A list actors.
Most would recognize Jr Pope on the street than many of those A list.
don't mind them. What is the meaning of an alist actor?? Simply means an actor who is very bankable. Jp can sell any movie. He's widely known and loved. Like you said more than those their Lagos based actors. He just chose to be based in Asaba
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Mirasteel: 1:59pm On Apr 12
Rokiat:
Very insensitive of him.
Who?
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Lanre1979: 3:06pm On Apr 12
The person that posted this trend is not a serious fellow. Do you know how many people die daily? Why can't you stay away from your business or your office because someone gives up the ghost?
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by GenFunction: 3:09pm On Apr 12
[quote author=immortalcrown post=129391069]I am not a fan of Davido. I don't have any of his songs on my playlist. I am even against most of the things he uses to catch public attention.

Check the difference between Davido and Junior Pope. Davido is a musician, pope was an actor.I agree with u
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by sangresan(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12
Who is the Uche and who be Pope Jr.?

Oga thousands died yesterday and you didn't mourn them.

E don release am, e don release am.
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Classickj(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12
saphiere:
Dem point him gun to promote the senseless song?
you are as senseless as your post
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by Morbeta11(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12
This Uche idiot is simply chasing clouts....
Re: Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music by eljwallace: 3:52pm On Apr 12
SpecialAdviser:

Davido fk up sha. But let's take it easy with im

abeg keep quiet people are dying on daily basis so what make people no happy again jrn pope die eya we don morn am and by the way u for stop sun from shining i no be davido fan like that but life must continue. so make una leave am alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party / Nasty C Finally Made A Post About Xenophobia After Hushpuppi Blast South African / Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.