Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran (1901 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Yasir Quadhi: Problems With The Preservation Of The Quran / Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 5:58pm On Apr 13
ahmedio2017:

Ok I'm using this medium to tell you that I believed in Jesus Christ PBUH. What else?
He's not God or part of God....
If your claim is that you believe in Jesus, then answer why you dont follow his teachings or tell me if you follow Him by answering these questions below

1. Is God your Father as taught By Jesus?
2. Are you Born Again as per the command of Jesus for Salvation?
3. When you pray, do you make repetition of verses contrary to the teachings of Jesus?
4. Jesus said that he will die and be raised up after three days: do you believe that?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by ahmedio2017(m): 6:32pm On Apr 13
TenQ:

If your claim is that you believe in Jesus, then answer why you dont follow his teachings or tell me if you follow Him by answering these questions below

3. When you pray, do you make repetition of verses contrary to the teachings of Jesus?
4. Jesus said that he will die and be raised up after three days: do you believe that?

God as father is not a biological father

I'm following Jesus Christ PBUH teachings mind you Jesus Christ PBUH didn't command or is not part of his teachings that we should believe him as God or God the son, and Jesus didn't propagated trinity i.e God in three parts...

There is no verse in the QUR'AN that contradicts any Jesus teachings

Jesus Christ didn't said he will die and be RAISED up in three days that's fallacies.
He only prayed that Peace be upon me the day I was born the day I WILL die and the day I WILL BE RESURRECTED.

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by SIRTee15: 7:19pm On Apr 13
ahmedio2017:

I'm following Jesus Christ PBUH teachings mind you Jesus Christ PBUH didn't command or is not part of his teachings that we should believe him as God or God the son, and Jesus didn't propagated trinity i.e God in three parts...

Jesus Christ didn't said he will die and be RAISED up in three days that's fallacies.
He only prayed that Peace be upon me the day I was born the day I WILL die and the day I WILL BE RESURRECTED.

You are following the teaching of ISA in the Qur'an not the teaching of Jesus of the bible.
Learn the difference
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by SIRTee15: 7:20pm On Apr 13
Qasim6:

You guys are just shameless!

With all those forgeries, all those interpolations, manuscripts not matching, couple with anonymous authors that riddled your holey forgery Bible, yet you have the audacity to question the veracity of the preservation of the Qur'an.

Incase you don't know, we have manuscript that date to the life time of the Prophet. You have nada from the first 3 century of Christainity.

Have some shame bro.

I pity your life!

Answer the questions and stop being emotional.
That's how you abandoned the previous thread when U couldn't answer the questions anymore.

That bible is false doesn't make Qur'an true. You still have to prove the truthfulness of the Qur'an.
The best for me if I find the bible false is to be atheist and not convert to islam.
So answer the question.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Qasim6(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13
SIRTee15:

Answer the questions and stop being emotional.
That's how you abandoned the previous thread when U couldn't answer the questions anymore.

That bible is false doesn't make Qur'an true. You still have to prove the truthfulness of the Qur'an.
The best for me if I find the bible false is to be atheist and not convert to islam.
So answer the question.

Lol

Stop feeling yourself.
I saw your hogwash shit load of rebuttal, you must have copied it from one anti-Islam website.

Been busy lately. When I have your time I will send your rebuttal to the bin where it belong.

How are you doing?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by SIRTee15: 7:46pm On Apr 13
Qasim6:

Lol

Stop feeling yourself.
I saw your hogwash shit load of rebuttal, you must have copied it from one anti-Islam website.

Been busy lately. When I have your time I will send your rebuttal to the bin where it belong.

How are you doing?

Answer the question on preservation of Qur'an.

I don't have time for your confabulated miracle of the Koran or tales by moonlight in it.

Are Muslims reading the Koran dictated by Muhammed or not. That's what at stake here.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Qasim6(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13
SIRTee15:

I don't have time for your confabulated miracle of the Koran or tales by moonlight in it.

Are Muslims reading the Koran dictated by Muhammed or not. That's what at stake here.

You guys are shameless as I said earlier.

You can't even have this kind of conversation about your scripture.

All the names mentioned in all these narration Abubakr, Zaid bin Thabit, Uthman, Hafsa, Umar they are all companion of the Prophet.

What you guys have is an unknown Matthew and Luke plagiarising an unknown Mark and another disputed John writing an account that does not conform with the oral tradition. But Una use faith carry am.

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye".

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 10:25pm On Apr 13
TenQ:

Have you read the book Animal Farm by George Orwell?
You sound exactly like the Sheep Character in the Novel!

They always thoughtlessly repeat the Phrase "Four Legs Good: Two Legs Bad!"

It's a pity that Islam always scatter on an intellectual basis and it is simply that Islam is based on cascades of Lies and Fabrications.
1 Who is fooling who among biblical God, Jesus and Christianity?
2. Was it Biblical God that is fooling christians through Jesus?
3. Was it is Jesus that is fooling God through christians?
4. Was it christians that are fooling God through Jesus?
Sheep character is asking you those questions?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 10:29pm On Apr 13
SIRTee15:

Who taught you preservation of Quran and gave you pass to be able to challenge muslims who owned it?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 10:35pm On Apr 13
SIRTee15:

Jeremiah 8: 8 nulfied Bible to be compared to Quran. Arguing with you on Qur'an and bible will be meaningful only when can give reason for MISSING VERSES OF THE EARLY BIBLE FROM THE PRESENT BIBLES.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 10:36pm On Apr 13
SIRTee15:

You are following the teaching of ISA in the Qur'an not the teaching of Jesus of the bible.
Learn the difference
Not teaching of Jesus of the bible because of Jeremiah 8: 8. Get sense!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 10:40pm On Apr 13
ahmedio2017:

This is part of the reasons I have been telling them repeatedly that Christianity is founded on FICTION , FALLACY ,FALSEHOOD FABRICATION ,MISINTERPRETATION and MISREPRESENTATION of true God and Prophets , especially Isa (asw).
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 10:40pm On Apr 13
ahmedio2017:

No one calls God a biological Father for God is not flesh and Blood. God is a Spiritual father.

Is God your Spiritual father in Islam (according to the teachings of Jesus)?

ahmedio2017:

Then answer my Questions about the teachings of Jesus

ahmedio2017:

Is this according to the Quran?
Mark 9:30-31
30 They left that place and passed through Galilee. Jesus did not want anyone to know where they were, 31 because he was teaching his disciples. He said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. They will kill him, and after three days he will rise.”

Matthew 6:9
9 So then, this is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name.

John 10:36
Do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God?'

Is this according to Islam
Matthew 19:8-9
Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery”

Is this according to Islam?
Mathew 6:7
In praying, don't use vain repetitions, as the Gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard for their much speaking.

ahmedio2017:

Mohammed who lived almost 600 years after Jesus is now the authority on Christ?
So who was killed on the cross if it is not Jesus?
In whose presence did Allah take Jesus to himself?
Why did Allah deceived Mary the mother of Jesus and all His disciples that Jesus was crucified on the cross?

Only manufacturers of conjectures will not be able to answer these three simple questions
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 10:45pm On Apr 13
Antiislaam:

You see those pictures or you need data?
I don't see them. I want you to say more on them from Christianized Quran and fabricated Hadith of your anti Islam websites.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 10:48pm On Apr 13
TenQ:

No one calls God a biological Father for God is not flesh and Blood. God is a Spiritual father.

30 They left that place and passed through Galilee. Jesus did not want anyone to know where they were, 31 because he was teaching his disciples. He said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. They will kill him, and after three days he will rise.”

9 So then, this is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name.

Do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God?'

Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery”

In praying, don't use vain repetitions, as the Gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard for their much speaking.

Why did Allah deceived Mary the mother of Jesus and all His disciples that Jesus was crucified on the cross?

Only manufacturers of conjectures will not be able to answer these three simple questions
Story!
Super story!!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 10:50pm On Apr 13
gaskiyamagana:

1 Who is fooling who among biblical God, Jesus and Christianity?
2. Was it Biblical God that is fooling christians through Jesus?
3. Was it is Jesus that is fooling God through christians?
4. Was it christians that are fooling God through Jesus?
Sheep character is asking you those questions?
The Al-Makr , the great ancient Deceiver is the one deceiving the whole world

Quran 3:54
Literal: And they cheated/deceived and Allah cheated/deceived, and [s]Allah (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers.[/s]

Quran 15:39
قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَآ أَغْوَيْتَنِى لَأُزَيِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ وَلَأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ

Even satan was not spared the deception of Allah

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 10:52pm On Apr 13
Antiislaam:

Come and see your religion here, sebi you get data sha?
The pictures are the answer to question that the wood Cross and dead person on it is symbols or worshipping objects in Christianity?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 10:52pm On Apr 13
gaskiyamagana:

Story!
Super story!!
The Slaves of Allah have no response as the questions as they are well above their level of comprehension!

Who ever Allah misguides, who can guide aright: is truly true for his slaves!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 10:54pm On Apr 13
TenQ:

The Al-Makr , the great ancient Deceiver is the one deceiving the whole world

Quran 3:54
Literal: And they cheated/deceived and Allah cheated/deceived, and [s]Allah (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers.[/s]

Quran 15:39
قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَآ أَغْوَيْتَنِى لَأُزَيِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ وَلَأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ

Even satan was not spared the deception of Allah

This is your answer or run away reply?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Antiislaam(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13
gaskiyamagana:

The pictures are the answer to question that the wood Cross and dead person on it is symbols or worshipping objects in Christianity?

Stop drinking expired camel urine but you won't hear

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 11:09pm On Apr 13
gaskiyamagana:

This is your answer or run away reply?
I have just exposed the fact that the Al-Makr is the one who decieves.

If not, tell me

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Antiislaam(m): 11:11pm On Apr 13
gaskiyamagana:

I don't see them. I want you to say more on them from Christianized Quran and fabricated Hadith of your anti Islam websites.

You will never see them aswear.. allah through the initiator of camel urine, in person of Late Aishat's sugar daddy must blindfolded you

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Antiislaam(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13
FxMasterz:

It's a demonic motivation. The demon would induce an emotion of anger in them which would blind them from the truth you're showing them. You know, when you're angry, you'll hardly see the real picture until your anger is abated. It's a demonic tactic from hell to keep them in perpetual bondage.

The demons that induced emotions of anger into the life of Muhammad are the set of demonic spirit working in their lives

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Antiislaam(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13
TenQ:

Are you planning of disgracing him by exposing either his lack of knowledge or his propensity for lies when he attempts to answer the given questions?

Questions:
1. What was wrong with the Quran of Quran of Abu Bakr given to Hafsa to warrant editing by Zaid Zaid bin Thabit the second time?
2. There were four reciters of the Quran attested by Mohammed himself, why were none of them consulted in writing the Quran of Abu Bakr and later Uthman but instead Zaid Zaid bin Thabit was commissioned for the job?
3. Do you now agree that the first and second edition of the Arabic Quran were different?

Even his alfa that beat hell out of his head when he was at "ile Kewu" can't answer those questions
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 11:32pm On Apr 13
Antiislaam:

Even his alfa that beat hell out of his head when he was at "ile Kewu" can't answer those questions
Of course they can't Answer any of the questions without betraying the fact that Islam is a cascade of lies, fictions and dumb fabrications by both Mohammed and his Alias Allah

This is why they will do everything to sustain the lies they have memorised since childhood.

Of course, Muslims are people who live by the mantra:

Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind!

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by ahmedio2017(m): 11:33pm On Apr 13
SIRTee15:

Learn the difference

Sorry
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by ahmedio2017(m): 11:34pm On Apr 13
TenQ:

Stop all this ur epistle, did he call himself God?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by FxMasterz: 11:35pm On Apr 13
Antiislaam:

The demons that induced emotions of anger into the life of Muhammad are the set of demonic spirit working in their lives

It's a demonic baptism.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by FxMasterz: 11:40pm On Apr 13
Antiislaam:

Stop drinking expired camel urine but you won't hear

Lol

Expired camel urine.

😂 😂
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 12:37am On Apr 14
ahmedio2017:

Stop all this ur epistle, did he call himself God?
Answer :
Yes, Jesus did call Himself God in the Bible!

By the way: now that I have answered your question
1. Can you please answer mine!
Who is Al-Rahman?
Who is Al-Raheem?
Who is Al-Haqq?
Who is Al-Muhyee?
Who is Al-Awwal?
Who is Al-Aakhir?
Who is An-Nur?
Who is Al-Azeez?

2. Can Jibril or Mohammed or any Muslim bear ANY of the above names?
3. Do these names All occur directly in the Qur'an?

Please respond to my three questions! I hope you can for once be truthful and not evasive!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by AbuTwins: 7:19am On Apr 14
FxMasterz:

Lol.

So, you have a personal Alfa who doesn't have or use a moon and star symbol?

Why are you getting so agitated?

Where did I say that?

Why are you always telling lies like this?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by FxMasterz: 9:26am On Apr 14
AbuTwins:

Where did I say that?

Why are you always telling lies like this?

You denied the alfa who was posing with a symbol of the the moon and star. You said he's not your Alfa as though he's not a Muslim. Do you have your own personal Alfa who does not use the moon and star as a symbol? I ask again.

You're the one who has been lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

In Whose Image Were Women Created? / Bible Problems ! ( Christians C'mon And Clarify Some Important Stuffs ) / How Christians Have Gone To Poison South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.