Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran (1902 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Yasir Quadhi: Problems With The Preservation Of The Quran / Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by AbuTwins: 9:32am On Apr 14
FxMasterz:

You denied the alfa who was posing with a symbol of the the moon and star. You said he's not your Alfa as though he's not a Muslim. Do you have your own personal Alfa who does not use the moon and star as a symbol? I ask again.

You're the one who has been lying.

You lied that someone is my Alfa and I exposed your lies that I don't know him.

Listen to my advice and stop exposing your ignorance and low IQ especially regarding islamic matters!

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Ohyoudidnt: 9:39am On Apr 14
TenQ:
What was wrong with the Quran of Quran of Abu Bakr given to Hafsa to warrant editing by Zaid Zaid bin Thabit the second time?
Let it be known that four men from the Ansars memorised (collected) the complete Quran during the lifetime of Mohammed and taught others
Sahih al-Bukhari 3758
Narrated Masruq:
`Abdullah (bin Mas`ud) was mentioned before `Abdullah bin `Amr. The latter said, "That is a man I continue to love because I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, ' Learn the recitation of the Qur'an from (any of these) four persons: `Abdullah bin Masud, Salim the freed slave of Abu Hudhaifa, Ubai bin Ka`b, and Mu`adh bin Jabal." I do not remember whether he mentioned Ubai first or Mu`adh.

The Quran of Abubakar and Hafsa
1. The fear of permanently losing verses due to muslims fighting wars is said to have motivated the initial collection of the Qur'an under Caliph Abu Bakr.
Sahih al-Bukhari 4986
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:
Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against Musailima). (I went to him) and found `Umar bin Al- Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), "`Umar has come to me and said: "Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the Qur'an (i.e. those who knew the Qur'an by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yamama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur'an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur'an be collected." I said to `Umar, "How can you do something which Allah's Apostle did not do?" `Umar said, "By Allah, that is a good project." `Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which `Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). 'You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah's Messenger (ﷺ). So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur'an and collect it in one book." By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur'an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, "How will you do something which Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allah, it is a good project." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and `Umar. So I started looking for the Qur'an and collecting it from (what was written on) palme stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat at-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is: 'Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty..(till the end of Surat-Baraa' (at-Tauba) (9.128-129). Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with `Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of `Umar.

2. Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur'an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with `Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of `Umar.

3. The third caliph Uthman was concerned because there were clear differences in the recitation of the Qur'an among the people. The differences were so great Uthman and his companions feared future dispute about the true Qur'an and its contents. So Uthman asked Hafsa for her copy so that a committee could write a single version of the Quran

Hafsas Quran was either not complete or it was edited and not just copied as can be observed in the hadith of Bukhari below

Sahih Bukhari Hadith 4987
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to `Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to `Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Qur'an) as Jews and the Christians did before." So `Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to `Uthman. `Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, `Abdullah bin AzZubair, Sa`id bin Al-As and `AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. `Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, `Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. `Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4988
Zaid bin Thabit added, "A verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuza`ima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was):
'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)

Questions:
1. What was wrong with the Quran of Quran of Abu Bakr given to Hafsa to warrant editing by Zaid Zaid bin Thabit the second time?
2. There were four reciters of the Quran attested by Mohammed himself, why were none of them consulted in writing the Quran of Abu Bakr and later Uthman but instead Zaid Zaid bin Thabit was commissioned for the job?
3. Do you now agree that the first and second edition of the Arabic Quran were different?

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday Almunjid hayzedibd ahmedio2017 Ahmadusmanu Harnny

cc: MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare

Exactly like a broken record this question is repeated even if paraphrased.
Seems the reality of the inconsistency of your trinitarian belief with monotheism pushes you.

Concisely for a repeated time as many have answered you before
The Quran's preservation is rooted in several factors: divine promise, meticulous oral transmission, detailed documentation, and rigorous scholarly efforts. Here are some key points supporting the preservation of the Quran:

1. Divine Promise:
Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian." (Qur'an 15:9)

2. Oral Transmission:
Muslim communities prioritized memorization (hifz) and recitation (tajwid), ensuring accurate oral preservation.

3. Written Documentation:
During the Prophet Muhammad's (peace be upon him) life, portions of the Quran were written on various materials.

4. Compilation under Abu Bakr
After the Prophet's death, to preserve the Quran, Abu Bakr initiated the first collection into a single book, using written and memorized sources, incorporating testimonies from multiple companions.

5. Standardization under Uthman:
Caliph Uthman ibn Affan's era saw the Quran's standardization to a single dialect to prevent confusion as Islam spread.

6. Various Qira'at (Recitations):
These are authentic recitations tracing back to the Prophet, reflecting slight variations in pronunciation and dialectal use.

7. Scholarly Efforts:
Throughout Islamic history, scholars have meticulously documented and authenticated the chains of narration and the textual integrity of the Quran.

The differences in Qira'at, such as Hafs and Warsh, don't imply textual variation but rather highlight the richness of the Quran's oral tradition. Each Qira'ah has an authentic chain of transmission (isnad) and slight variations that are all considered as part of the original revelation.

Islamic scholarship holds that these factors combined have ensured that the Quran remains as it was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), free from alteration.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by FxMasterz: 9:51am On Apr 14
AbuTwins:

You lied that someone is my Alfa and I exposed your lies that I don't know him.

Listen to my advice and stop exposing your ignorance and low IQ especially regarding islamic matters!

You're a liar my friend.

I said 'one of your alfas' meaning one of the Muslim alfas. You denied him and said he's not your Alfa. I asked you if you have your own special Alfa, your retorted to insults.

You're the one who's ignorant and of low IQ.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by AbuTwins: 9:58am On Apr 14
FxMasterz:

You're a liar my friend.

I said 'one of your alfas' meaning one of the Muslim alfas. You denied him and said he's not your Alfa. I asked you if you have your own special Alfa, your retorted to insults.

You're the one who's ignorant and of low IQ.

Stop repeating the lies hoping to make it true!

I can't call Indaboski your pastor!
I can't call TB Joshua your pastor!
I can't call Orimolade of C and S your pastor!

Why do you have to lie that someone is my Alfa?

Ignorant ignoramus!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by FxMasterz: 10:40am On Apr 14
AbuTwins:

Stop repeating the lies hoping to make it true!

I can't call Indaboski your pastor!
I can't call TB Joshua your pastor!
I can't call Orimolade of C and S your pastor!

Why do you have to lie that someone is my Alfa?

Ignorant ignoramus!

Is he not a Muslim cleric? Are you not a Muslim? Is he not one of your Muslim clerics?

Why do you want to deny him? Is it because you're ashamed of the moon and star symbol by his image?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Antiislaam(m): 11:15am On Apr 14
FxMasterz:

Lol

Expired camel urine.

😂 😂

Yes brotherly, they so much love drinking expired camel urine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 3:35pm On Apr 14
Ohyoudidnt:

Seems the reality of the inconsistency of your trinitarian belief with monotheism pushes you.

The Quran's preservation is rooted in several factors: divine promise, meticulous oral transmission, detailed documentation, and rigorous scholarly efforts. Here are some key points supporting the preservation of the Quran:

1. Divine Promise:
Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian." (Qur'an 15:9)

2. Oral Transmission:
Muslim communities prioritized memorization (hifz) and recitation (tajwid), ensuring accurate oral preservation.

During the Prophet Muhammad's (peace be upon him) life, portions of the Quran were written on various materials.

After the Prophet's death, to preserve the Quran, Abu Bakr initiated the first collection into a single book, using written and memorized sources, incorporating testimonies from multiple companions.

Caliph Uthman ibn Affan's era saw the Quran's standardization to a single dialect to prevent confusion as Islam spread.

These are authentic recitations tracing back to the Prophet, reflecting slight variations in pronunciation and dialectal use.

7. Scholarly Efforts:
Throughout Islamic history, scholars have meticulously documented and authenticated the chains of narration and the textual integrity of the Quran.

The differences in Qira'at, such as Hafs and Warsh, don't imply textual variation but rather highlight the richness of the Quran's oral tradition. Each Qira'ah has an authentic chain of transmission (isnad) and slight variations that are all considered as part of the original revelation.

Islamic scholarship holds that these factors combined have ensured that the Quran remains as it was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), free from alteration.

I neither asked you about the Inspiration, nor history nor the importance of the Qur'an. I asked you simple questions with respect to specific reports from your hadiths to which you haven't answered at all

Questions:
1. What was wrong with the Quran of Abu Bakr given to Hafsa to warrant editing by Zaid Zaid bin Thabit the second time?
2. There were four reciters of the Quran attested by Mohammed himself, why were none of them consulted in writing the Quran of Abu Bakr and later Uthman but instead Zaid Zaid bin Thabit was commissioned for the job?
3. Do you now agree that the first and second edition of the Arabic Quran were different?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Ohyoudidnt: 7:56pm On Apr 14
TenQ:

I neither asked you about the Inspiration, nor history nor the importance of the Qur'an. I asked you simple questions with respect to specific reports from your hadiths to which you haven't answered at all

Questions:
1. What was wrong with the Quran of Abu Bakr given to Hafsa to warrant editing by Zaid Zaid bin Thabit the second time?

While these four reciters were revered for their proficiency in reciting and understanding the Quran, compiling it into a written form required specific skills related to transcription, verification, and organization that may not have been their primary expertise.

The selection of Zaid ibn Thabit to lead the compilation committee was likely based on his experience as a scribe during Prophet Muhammad’s lifetime and his meticulous attention to detail rather than solely on individual recitation skills.

The committee appointed by Abu Bakr aimed to ensure a comprehensive collection and verification process that involved multiple sources and cross-checking methods to guarantee accuracy and authenticity in preserving the Quranic text.

Zaid ibn Thabit was involved in the compilation of the Quran during the times of both Abu Bakr and Uthman.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 8:31pm On Apr 14
Ohyoudidnt:

While these four reciters were revered for their proficiency in reciting and understanding the Quran, compiling it into a written form required specific skills related to transcription, verification, and organization that may not have been their primary expertise.

The selection of Zaid ibn Thabit to lead the compilation committee was likely based on his experience as a scribe during Prophet Muhammad’s lifetime and his meticulous attention to detail rather than solely on individual recitation skills.

The committee appointed by Abu Bakr aimed to ensure a comprehensive collection and verification process that involved multiple sources and cross-checking methods to guarantee accuracy and authenticity in preserving the Quranic text.

Zaid ibn Thabit was involved in the compilation of the Quran during the times of both Abu Bakr and Uthman.
I am not contesting your history nor am I against your post except that none of what you have said answers my Questions.

These below are YES or NO Questions:
Did Zaid Zaid bin Thabit edit the Quran of Hafsa?
Were any of the Four Reciters of the Quran attested by Mohammed part of the Commitee of Zaid Zaid bin Thabit?

#The Questions are simple: If Zaid edited the Quran of hafsa, WHY?
#If none of the reciters of Mohammed are part of Zaid's committee, WHY?

Questions:
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 10:55pm On Apr 14
Ohyoudidnt:

1. Divine Promise:

2. Oral Transmission:

7. Scholarly Efforts:

Good.
Hope this is not wasted efforts as he will reply you will with fallacious, fictitious, falsified, fabricated, misrepresented and misinterpreted Qur'an and Hadith .

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 10:55pm On Apr 14
ahmedio2017:

Stop all this ur epistle, did he call himself God?
Gone AWOL!?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 10:58pm On Apr 14
gaskiyamagana:

Good.
Hope this is not wasted efforts as he will reply you will with fallacious, fictitious, falsified, fabricated, misrepresented and misinterpreted Qur'an and Hadith .
Sometimes I wonder how Islam reduces the IQ of Muslims.
Check which of my questions his writeup did any justice to

I am not contesting your history nor am I against your post except that none of what you have said answers my Questions.

Were any of the Four Reciters of the Quran attested by Mohammed part of the Commitee of Zaid Zaid bin Thabit?

Questions:
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Ohyoudidnt: 5:26am On Apr 15
TenQ:

Questions:

Is collating the same as editing?

Zaid chaired the committees to collate and compile all of the Quran into written Mushaf.

The Quran collated by Abu Bakr encompassed the 7 Qira'at however the Uthmani codex became the standardized version of the Quran. This measure was to curtail possible corruption of the Quran as it rapidly spread to other regions.

Reciting and writing are not the same. Were the four reciters equally proficient in writing? Remember that Zaid was the scribe of Prophet Muhammad. Who will have been better to coordinate the process?

The four reciters were incorporated as definitely if there were errors they will speak about it. Their recitation was incorporated into the Mushaf compiled.

NO they are not different. Uthman's codex focused on a uniform and standardised style to prevent possible corruption of the Quran
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 9:09am On Apr 15
Alhamdulillah!
After six pages of asking the same question, someone came close to responding on them except with his own fabrications to embellish his Qur'an of Allah

Ohyoudidnt:

Is collating the same as editing?

Let me go with you
1. If collation becomes reducing 7 books to one, it is editing sir. According to you seven books we're reduced to one Book (a summary)!
2. If the collation involves adding new words or verses to the Qur'an of Abubakr to make the new Qur'an of Uthman, then it is editing. Is it untrue that according to Zaid
a. Qur'an of with Abubakar has Quran 9:128-129 but missing Qur'an 33:23
b. Qur'an of Uthman corrected Abubakrs Qur'an by adding Quran 33:23

Ohyoudidnt:

Zaid chaired the committees to collate and compile all of the Quran into written Mushaf.

According to you, 7 Qirats were summarised to 1 or is it that 6 Qirats were deleted and only one Qirats was left.
Is this not a new edition of the Qur'an?

Ohyoudidnt:

The Quran collated by Abu Bakr encompassed the 7 Qira'at however the Uthmani codex became the standardized version of the Quran. This measure was to curtail possible corruption of the Quran as it rapidly spread to other regions.

Just to show you that you are fabricating conjectures
1. If this was true that Hafsa had 7 Qirats of the Qur'an (which included the Quraish qirat), why did they not just SELECT the useful Qirat and burn the remaining 6?
2. Why should they use the Dialect of the Quraish IF they disagree with Zaid?
If you are correct, a whole Qirat of the Qur'an was already in the Quraish Qirat: isn't it?
3. I challenge you to show me a single Islamic historical source that says that Hafsa's Qur'an consisted of 7 qirats: else, this is a wilful fabrication from you.

Ohyoudidnt:

Reciting and writing are not the same. Were the four reciters equally proficient in writing? Remember that Zaid was the scribe of Prophet Muhammad. Who will have been better to coordinate the process?

The four reciters were incorporated as definitely if there were errors they will speak about it. Their recitation was incorporated into the Mushaf compiled.

But doesn't the words of your prophet have weight again? It is not compulsory to be able to write to be part of the committee to write the Qur'an: is the Qur'an not supposed to be a Recitation again!?

I challenge you to show me evidence from your historical sources that any of the four reciters of the Qur'an was part of the committee?

I also challenge you to show me that any of the four reciters were pleased with the second Qur'an of Zaid?

Ohyoudidnt:

NO they are not different. Uthman's codex focused on a uniform and standardised style to prevent possible corruption of the Quran
Seven Qirats summarised to one using the rule of Quraish dialect has been shown to you that it is nothing other than EDITING!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Ohyoudidnt: 9:13am On Apr 15
TenQ:
Alhamdulillah!
After six pages of asking the same question, someone came close to responding on them except with his own fabrications to embellish his Qur'an of Allah

Let me go with you
1. If collation becomes reducing 7 books to one, it is editing sir. According to you seven books we're reduced to one Book (a summary)!
2. If the collation involves adding new words or verses to the Qur'an of Abubakr to make the new Qur'an of Uthman, then it is editing. Is it untrue that according to Zaid
a. Qur'an of with Abubakar has Quran 9:128-129 but missing Qur'an 33:23
b. Qur'an of Uthman corrected Abubakrs Qur'an by adding Quran 33:23

According to you, 7 Qirats were summarised to 1 or is it that 6 Qirats were deleted and only one Qirats was left.
Is this not a new edition of the Qur'an?

Just to show you that you are fabricating conjectures
1. If this was true that Hafsa had 7 Qirats of the Qur'an (which included the Quraish qirat), why did they not just SELECT the useful Qirat and burn the remaining 6?
2. Why should they use the Dialect of the Quraish IF they disagree with Zaid?
If you are correct, a whole Qirat of the Qur'an was already in the Quraish Qirat: isn't it?
3. I challenge you to show me a single Islamic historical source that says that Hafsa's Qur'an consisted of 7 qirats: else, this is a wilful fabrication from you.

But doesn't the words of your prophet have weight again? It is not compulsory to be able to write to be part of the committee to write the Qur'an: is the Qur'an not supposed to be a Recitation again!?

I challenge you to show me evidence from your historical sources that any of the four reciters of the Qur'an was part of the committee?

I also challenge you to show me that any of the four reciters were pleased with the second Qur'an of Zaid?

Seven Qirats summarised to one using the rule of Quraish dialect has been shown to you that it is nothing other than EDITING!

As you do with arabic language you run with little information. When you learn more about the depth of the codex you may ask a question if any.

Till then stop using toddler language to approach serious matters.

Addressing one of your misunderstanding or outright character lies on Quran 33:23

No, the Qur’an of Uthman did not correct Abu Bakr’s Qur’an by adding Quran 33:23.

The verse from Surat Al-Ahzab (33:23) was actually found to be missing during the compilation of the Qur’an under Uthman. Zayd ibn Thabit, one of the companions involved in rewriting the manuscripts, mentioned that this verse was missed during the copying process. They later found it with Khuzaimah ibn Thabit Al-Ansari and included it in the compilation. This indicates that the verse was not added but rather rediscovered during the compilation process initiated by Uthman.

Zayd was involved in writing the Quran in the life time of Muhammad pbuh and was of those best equipped to recompile.

Now run along and get a proper schooling
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Ohyoudidnt: 9:22am On Apr 15
The Uthmani Codex aimed at standardizing the text of the Quran, it also allowed for flexibility in recitation through different Qiraahs.

The Uthmani Codex provided a unified text that preserved the integrity of the Quran while acknowledging and accommodating diverse modes of recitation.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 11:07am On Apr 15
Ohyoudidnt:

As you do with arabic language you run with little information. When you learn more about the depth of the codex you may ask a question if any.

Till then stop using toddler language to approach serious matters.

Addressing one of your misunderstanding or outright character lies on Quran 33:23

No, the Qur’an of Uthman did not correct Abu Bakr’s Qur’an by adding Quran 33:23.

The verse from Surat Al-Ahzab (33:23) was actually found to be missing during the compilation of the Qur’an under Uthman. Zayd ibn Thabit, one of the companions involved in rewriting the manuscripts, mentioned that this verse was missed during the copying process. They later found it with Khuzaimah ibn Thabit Al-Ansari and included it in the compilation. This indicates that the verse was not added but rather rediscovered during the compilation process initiated by Uthman.

Zayd was involved in writing the Quran in the life time of Muhammad pbuh and was of those best equipped to recompile.

Now run along and get a proper schooling
As usual, you avoided almost every question to say this! SMH!

Khai!
Can Muslims do without fabrication of lies and conjectures?

Can you then please explain HOW and WHY Zaid did not find the missen verse in the Qur'an of Hafsa but with Khuza`ima bin Thabit Al-Ansari.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4988
Zaid bin Thabit added, "A verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuza`ima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was):
'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)

It is not compulsory to be able to write to be part of the committee to write the Qur'an: is the Qur'an not supposed to be a Recitation again!?
Can you show any evidence that ANY of the four ajudged by Mohammed as best reciter were part of the committee of Uthman?

Can you show any evidence that ANY of the four reciters agree perfectly with the Qur'an of Uthman?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 11:09am On Apr 15
Ohyoudidnt:
The Uthmani Codex aimed at standardizing the text of the Quran, it also allowed for flexibility in recitation through different Qiraahs.

The Uthmani Codex provided a unified text that preserved the integrity of the Quran while acknowledging and accommodating diverse modes of recitation.
By summarising or distilling 7 Qirats into ONE!?

Is this not Editing of the Qur'an?

Who gave the command for the destruction of the other six Qirats of Allah? Is the person also a prophet?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Ohyoudidnt: 9:34pm On Apr 15
TenQ:

By summarising or distilling 7 Qirats into ONE!?

Is this not Editing of the Qur'an?

Who gave the command for the destruction of the other six Qirats of Allah? Is the person also a prophet?

As expected. Empty vessels ring loudest.

The various Qiraahs, or readings of the Quran, still conform to Uthman’s standardization. Despite the existence of different Qiraahs, they are all considered valid within the framework established by Uthman’s standardization of the Quranic text.

Muhammad Mustafa Al-Aʿzami and Yasin Dutton emphasy that the term “variant” may not accurately capture the nature of the Quran, which is inherently multi formic rather than having a singular fixed original. This perspective suggests that the different readings or Qiraahs do not deviate from the essence of the Uthmanic recension but rather represent valid expressions within the broader tradition of Quranic recitation.

Ibn Mujāhid played a significant role in enumerating seven acceptable modes of recitation in his work Kitab al-sabʿah fi al-qirāʾāt. These readings were selected based on widespread acceptance and representation from major centers of knowledge in the Muslim world. Subsequent scholars expanded this list to include additional reciters, leading to the canonical list of ten recognized Qiraahs.

Stop speaking on what you know nothing about. It doesn't alter the false creation by people in the numerous council meetings of a false divine Jesus that's co-equal to Allah
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 6:12am On Apr 16
Ohyoudidnt:

As expected. Empty vessels ring loudest.

The various Qiraahs, or readings of the Quran, still conform to Uthman’s standardization. Despite the existence of different Qiraahs, they are all considered valid within the framework established by Uthman’s standardization of the Quranic text.
1. Each of the 7 Qirats may be valid, however 6 of them were erased and only one was left. Is this not editing?
2. Did Jibril not reveal 7 Qirats? Did he make a mistake?
3. What does this phrase mean:
Sahih al-Bukhari 4984
..."In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit (Al-Ansari) regarding any dialectic Arabic utterance of the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, for the Qur'an was revealed in this dialect." So they did it.
4. Did Allah not command that the Quran be recited in 7 dialects, who instructed that one is okay?
Sahih Muslim 821a
Ubayy b. Ka'b reported that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was near the tank of Banu Ghifar that Gabriel came to him and said:
Allah has commanded you to recite to your people the Qur'an in one dialect. Upon this he said: I ask from Allah pardon and forgiveness. My people are not capable of doing it. He then came for the second time and said: Allah has commanded you that you should recite the Qur'an to your people in two dialects. Upon this he (the Holy prophet) again said: I seek pardon and forgiveness from Allah, my people would not be able to do so. He (Gabriel) came for the third time and said: Allah has commanded you to recite the Qur'an to your people in three dialects. Upon this he said: I ask pardon and forgiveness from Allah. My people would not be able to do it. He then came to him for the fourth time and said: Allah has commanded you to recite the Qur'an to your people in seven dialects, and in whichever dialect they would recite, they would be right.

Ohyoudidnt:

Muhammad Mustafa Al-Aʿzami and Yasin Dutton emphasy that the term “variant” may not accurately capture the nature of the Quran, which is inherently multi formic rather than having a singular fixed original. This perspective suggests that the different readings or Qiraahs do not deviate from the essence of the Uthmanic recension but rather represent valid expressions within the broader tradition of Quranic recitation.

Ibn Mujāhid played a significant role in enumerating seven acceptable modes of recitation in his work Kitab al-sabʿah fi al-qirāʾāt. These readings were selected based on widespread acceptance and representation from major centers of knowledge in the Muslim world. Subsequent scholars expanded this list to include additional reciters, leading to the canonical list of ten recognized Qiraahs.

Stop speaking on what you know nothing about. It doesn't alter the false creation by people in the numerous council meetings of a false divine Jesus that's co-equal to Allah

Let me ask you four clear simple questions:
1. Let us assume that Uthman wrote just one Qirat of the Quran, is this Qirat the Hafs Quran or the Warsh Quran or the Qalun Quran or the A-Duri Quran or the Khalaf Quran or the several other Qurans?

2. Is this statement untrue by Al-Suyuti
Al-Suyuti, Itqan, part 3, page 72
Said Abu ‘Ubaid:
Ismail b. Ibrahim related to us from Ayyub from Nafi ‘from Ibn ‘Umar (son of Umar) who said—Let none of you say, “I have learned the whole of the Koran,” for how does he know what the whole of it is, when much of it has disappeared? Let him rather say, “I have learned what is extant thereof.”

3. Is this statement untrue by Abu Harb
Sahih Muslim 1050
Abu Harb b. Abu al-Aswad reported on the authority of his father that Abu Musa al-Ash'ari sent for the reciters of Basra. They came to him and they were three hundred in number. They recited the Qur'an and he said:
You are the best among the inhabitants of Basra, for you are the reciters among them. So continue to recite it. (But bear in mind) that your reciting for a long time may not harden your hearts as were hardened the hearts of those before you. We used to recite a surah which resembled in length and severity to (Surah) Bara'at. I have, however, forgotten it with the exception of this which I remember out of it:" If there were two valleys full of riches, for the son of Adam, he would long for a third valley, and nothing would fill the stomach of the son of Adam but dust." And we used so recite a surah which resembled one of the surahs of Musabbihat, and I have forgotten it, but remember (this much) out of it:" Oh people who believe, why do you say that which you do not practise" (lxi 2.) and" that is recorded in your necks as a witness (against you) and you would be asked about it on the Day of Resurrection" (xvii. 13).

4. Is it untrue that Ibn Abbas the Cousin of your prophet said:
Sahih al-Bukhari 6829
Narrated Ibn `Abbas:
`Umar said, "I am afraid that after a long time has passed, people may say, "We do not find the Verses of the Rajam (stoning to death) in the Holy Book," and consequently they may go astray by leaving an obligation that Allah has revealed. Lo! I confirm that the penalty of Rajam be inflicted on him who commits illegal sexual intercourse, if he is already married and the crime is proved by witnesses or pregnancy or confession." Sufyan added, "I have memorized this narration in this way." `Umar added, "Surely Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) carried out the penalty of Rajam, and so did we after him."

Is Rajam in your Quran?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Ohyoudidnt: 6:21am On Apr 16
Just because you rely apparently strictly on hadith writings of men.

Did you not see this?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
Narrated Qatada:

Anas said, "The Qur'an was collected in the lifetime of the Prophet (ﷺ) by four (men), all of whom were from the Ansar: Ubai, Mu`adh bin Jabal, Abu Zaid and Zaid bin Thabit." I asked Anas, "Who is Abu Zaid?" He said, "One of my uncles."

Now you see the importance of Zaid in the collation of the Quran.

Go rest your anti Islam thoughts, you can never succeed.

It is not a product of debates and agreements of men in questionable councils with political undertones.

TenQ:

1. Each of the 7 Qirats may be valid, however 6 of them were erased and only one was left. Is this not editing?
Sahih al-Bukhari 4984
..."In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit (Al-Ansari) regarding any dialectic Arabic utterance of the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, for the Qur'an was revealed in this dialect." So they did it.
4. Did Allah not command that the Quran be recited in 7 dialects, who instructed that one is okay?
Sahih Muslim 821a
Ubayy b. Ka'b reported that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was near the tank of Banu Ghifar that Gabriel came to him and said:
Allah has commanded you to recite to your people the Qur'an in one dialect. Upon this he said: I ask from Allah pardon and forgiveness. My people are not capable of doing it. He then came for the second time and said: Allah has commanded you that you should recite the Qur'an to your people in two dialects. Upon this he (the Holy prophet) again said: I seek pardon and forgiveness from Allah, my people would not be able to do so. He (Gabriel) came for the third time and said: Allah has commanded you to recite the Qur'an to your people in three dialects. Upon this he said: I ask pardon and forgiveness from Allah. My people would not be able to do it. He then came to him for the fourth time and said: Allah has commanded you to recite the Qur'an to your people in seven dialects, and in whichever dialect they would recite, they would be right.

1. Let us assume that Uthman wrote just one Qirat of the Quran, is this Qirat the Hafs Quran or the Warsh Quran or the Qalun Quran or the A-Duri Quran or the Khalaf Quran or the several other Qurans?

Said Abu ‘Ubaid:
Ismail b. Ibrahim related to us from Ayyub from Nafi ‘from Ibn ‘Umar (son of Umar) who said—Let none of you say, “I have learned the whole of the Koran,” for how does he know what the whole of it is, when much of it has disappeared? Let him rather say, “I have learned what is extant thereof.”

Sahih Muslim 1050
Abu Harb b. Abu al-Aswad reported on the authority of his father that Abu Musa al-Ash'ari sent for the reciters of Basra. They came to him and they were three hundred in number. They recited the Qur'an and he said:
You are the best among the inhabitants of Basra, for you are the reciters among them. So continue to recite it. (But bear in mind) that your reciting for a long time may not harden your hearts as were hardened the hearts of those before you. We used to recite a surah which resembled in length and severity to (Surah) Bara'at. I have, however, forgotten it with the exception of this which I remember out of it:" If there were two valleys full of riches, for the son of Adam, he would long for a third valley, and nothing would fill the stomach of the son of Adam but dust." And we used so recite a surah which resembled one of the surahs of Musabbihat, and I have forgotten it, but remember (this much) out of it:" Oh people who believe, why do you say that which you do not practise" (lxi 2.) and" that is recorded in your necks as a witness (against you) and you would be asked about it on the Day of Resurrection" (xvii. 13).

Sahih al-Bukhari 6829
Narrated Ibn `Abbas:
`Umar said, "I am afraid that after a long time has passed, people may say, "We do not find the Verses of the Rajam (stoning to death) in the Holy Book," and consequently they may go astray by leaving an obligation that Allah has revealed. Lo! I confirm that the penalty of Rajam be inflicted on him who commits illegal sexual intercourse, if he is already married and the crime is proved by witnesses or pregnancy or confession." Sufyan added, "I have memorized this narration in this way." `Umar added, "Surely Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) carried out the penalty of Rajam, and so did we after him."

Is Rajam in your Quran?

See the defect in your reasoning and questioning.

Did Uthman actually write the Quran or order for a committee to write and standardise in a bid to prevent loss of the actual recitations?

Uthman’s compilation not only preserved the original message of the Quran but also accommodated various Qira’ahs by ensuring that all legitimate readings were included in this unified text. By doing so, Uthman addressed concerns about potential differences in pronunciation, intonation, and wording that had emerged among different communities.

This monumental effort by Uthman helped establish a singular textual authority for Muslims worldwide, ensuring uniformity in recitation while respecting and incorporating the rich diversity of Qira’ah traditions within Islam.

I am disappointed you spent all these hours to further come here to ridicule yourself

I appeal to all my brothers and sisters in Islam to henceforth ignore TENQ and his stupid behaviour and foolish questions.

Maybe then the demons troubling him will give him a rest .
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 8:00am On Apr 16
TenQ:

Sometimes I wonder how Islam reduces the IQ of Muslims.
Check which of my questions his writeup did any justice to

Questions:

School: College of Christianization of Islam.
Nairaland Study Centre.
Provost: Islamic Profoolsor TenQ.
Course Code: Anti Quran Study AQS 100%
Course Title: BIBLICATION OF QUR'AN
Entry Behavior: Roboticalized Reasoning.
Objectives: At the end of the lesson, students
must have been thoroughly
brainwashed that:
1. Quran was faulty like Bible.
2. At least there were two versions
of Quran.
3. There are four reciters of Quran
according to Muhammad.
Studying Materials : Genuine anti Islam webs
Christianized Quran and
Hadith.
Methodology: Fallacious, fictitious, falsified
fabricated, misrepresented and
misinterpreted elucidation.
Presentation: Repetition of refutation of
irrefutablility of Qur'an.
Evaluation: The teacher will ask the students:
1. Was Quran not faulty like Bible?
2. How many versions of Quran?
3. Was there no difference between
first and second versions?

AFTER THE CLASS A CURIOUS STUDENT LIKE GASKIYAMAGANA WILL ASK THE TEACHER:
1 HOW CAN I GET VERSIONS OF THE QURAN AS WE HAVE VERSIONS OF BIBLE?
2. WHY 2 VERSIONS OF QUR'AN NOT TENS OF VERSION OF BIBLE?
3. WHY SO MUCH IS WRITTEN AND CONFIRMED ABOUT BIBLE'S FAULTS?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 8:07am On Apr 16
Ohyoudidnt:

Did you not see this?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
Narrated Qatada:

Anas said, "The Qur'an was collected in the lifetime of the Prophet (ﷺ) by four (men), all of whom were from the Ansar: Ubai, Mu`adh bin Jabal, Abu Zaid and Zaid bin Thabit." I asked Anas, "Who is Abu Zaid?" He said, "One of my uncles."

It is not a product of debates and agreements of men in questionable councils with political undertones.

Did Uthman actually write the Quran or order for a committee to write and standardise in a bid to prevent loss of the actual recitations?

Uthman’s compilation not only preserved the original message of the Quran but also accommodated various Qira’ahs by ensuring that all legitimate readings were included in this unified text. By doing so, Uthman addressed concerns about potential differences in pronunciation, intonation, and wording that had emerged among different communities.

This monumental effort by Uthman helped establish a singular textual authority for Muslims worldwide, ensuring uniformity in recitation while respecting and incorporating the rich diversity of Qira’ah traditions within Islam.

I am disappointed you spent all these hours to further come here to ridicule yourself

I appeal to all my brothers and sisters in Islam to henceforth ignore TENQ and his stupid behaviour and foolish questions.

I have told you before. Its good you tried and a tria has convinced you now that I said, with my more than a year experience, he and his colleagues were ant Islam ROBOTICAL PROGRAMED persons whom, without format , deactivate and reprogram with inputs of genuine Islam information; it is wasting of precious time reasoning thinking and argument with them.
Jazakallahu Khayran.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 8:10am On Apr 16
TenQ:

Sahih al-Bukhari 4984
Sahih Muslim 821a

Said Abu ‘Ubaid:

Sahih Muslim 1050

Sahih al-Bukhari 6829
Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

Is Rajam in your Quran?

Is Muhammad not in the Bible?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 8:32am On Apr 16
But you didn't even answer any questions I just referenced!
gaskiyamagana:

Is Muhammad not in the Bible?
Have you finally found one place where Mohammed's name is found in the Bible!?

I am all ears. Please bring it on
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 8:37am On Apr 16
gaskiyamagana:

School: College of Christianization of Islam.
Nairaland Study Centre.
Provost: Islamic Profoolsor TenQ.
Course Code: Anti Quran Study AQS 100%
Course Title: BIBLICATION OF QUR'AN
Entry Behavior: Roboticalized Reasoning.
Objectives: At the end of the lesson, students
must have been thoroughly
brainwashed that:
1. Quran was faulty like Bible.
2. At least there were two versions
of Quran.
3. There are four reciters of Quran
according to Muhammad.
Studying Materials : Genuine anti Islam webs
Christianized Quran and
Hadith.
Methodology: Fallacious, fictitious, falsified
fabricated, misrepresented and
misinterpreted elucidation.
Presentation: Repetition of refutation of
irrefutablility of Qur'an.
Evaluation: The teacher will ask the students:
1. Was Quran not faulty like Bible?
2. How many versions of Quran?
3. Was there no difference between
first and second versions?

AFTER THE CLASS A CURIOUS STUDENT LIKE GASKIYAMAGANA WILL ASK THE TEACHER:
1 HOW CAN I GET VERSIONS OF THE QURAN AS WE HAVE VERSIONS OF BIBLE?
2. WHY 2 VERSIONS OF QUR'AN NOT TENS OF VERSION OF BIBLE?
3. WHY SO MUCH IS WRITTEN AND CONFIRMED ABOUT BIBLE'S FAULTS?

It's interesting to know that TenQ has no knowledge of this writeup Authored by You!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 9:00am On Apr 16
Ohyoudidnt:

Did you not see this?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
Narrated Qatada:

Lies usually need otheries to sustain itself. Do you know how you shot yourself in the foot.

Let's say this hadith is TRUE,
1. Where then is this Collected Qur'an of Mohammed and What happened to it?
Recall that Abubakr commissioned Zaid to collect the Qur'an from ALL-Over and he even had to look everywhere for Quran 9:128-129

Ohyoudidnt:

1. Can you please show me Any where insinuated that Uthman wrote the Qur'an?
2. Is it untrue that in ALL my posts, I have mentioned the fact that Zaid was commissioned to rewrite the Qur'an with his committee devoid of the four reciters nominated by Mohammed himself?

What can Muslims do without false accusations and fabrications?

Ohyoudidnt:

Repeating your preferred Narrative does not change the TRUTH as presented by me.

Will you kindly answer my questions if you truly think that your position is correct.

This saying is perfectly true:
A Muslim is one who believes and acts on the mantra of:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind

AGAIN:
Sahih al-Bukhari 4984
Sahih Muslim 821a

Said Abu ‘Ubaid:

Sahih Muslim 1050

Sahih al-Bukhari 6829
Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

Is Rajam in your Quran?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 9:11am On Apr 16
gaskiyamagana:

I have told you before. Its good you tried and a tria has convinced you now that I said, with my more than a year experience, he and his colleagues were ant Islam ROBOTICAL PROGRAMED persons whom, without format , deactivate and reprogram with inputs of genuine Islam information; it is wasting of precious time reasoning thinking and argument with them.
Jazakallahu Khayran.
When AntiChristian gave himself a name "AntiChristian", did it bother you?

When AntiChristian gave becan to write exclusively against Christians and everything we believe and stood for, we're you not happy that he was doing the work of Allah?

The difference between us (Islam and Christianity) is that
1. Islam is built on the foundation of lies, therefore it is easy to break Islam with the Truth
2. Mohammed couldn't keep his mouth shut as he is an expert and authority in Every field of Science. Knowledge is now everywhere thus Mohammed is being made a liar.
3. The Qur'an contain the formula to destroy it: "If the Quran was not from Allah, it would have contained many contradictions!" Unfortunately, the contradictions and errors are made plain now for everyone to see
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by ocsarjames34: 10:57am On Apr 16
Eindhoven namaz vakti, or prayer times in Eindhoven, Netherlands, serve as vital markers for the Muslim community, guiding their daily spiritual obligations. These times are not merely schedules but reminders to pause, reflect, and connect with the divine. Amidst the vibrant streets and bustling city life of Eindhoven, these moments offer solace and tranquility, allowing individuals to seek solace in their faith amidst the whirlwind of modernity.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 12:23pm On Apr 16
ocsarjames34:
Eindhoven namaz vakti, or prayer times in Eindhoven, Netherlands, serve as vital markers for the Muslim community, guiding their daily spiritual obligations. These times are not merely schedules but reminders to pause, reflect, and connect with the divine. Amidst the vibrant streets and bustling city life of Eindhoven, these moments offer solace and tranquility, allowing individuals to seek solace in their faith amidst the whirlwind of modernity.
What do you mean by this?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by honesttalk21: 4:05pm On Apr 16
TenQ:

Lies usually need otheries to sustain itself. Do you know how you shot yourself in the foot.

Let's say this hadith is TRUE,
1. Where then is this Collected Qur'an of Mohammed and What happened to it?
Recall that Abubakr commissioned Zaid to collect the Qur'an from ALL-Over and he even had to look everywhere for Quran 9:128-129

1. Can you please show me Any where insinuated that Uthman wrote the Qur'an?
2. Is it untrue that in ALL my posts, I have mentioned the fact that Zaid was commissioned to rewrite the Qur'an with his committee devoid of the four reciters nominated by Mohammed himself?

What can Muslims do without false accusations and fabrications?

Repeating your preferred Narrative does not change the TRUTH as presented by me.

Will you kindly answer my questions if you truly think that your position is correct.

This saying is perfectly true:
A Muslim is one who believes and acts on the mantra of:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind

AGAIN:
Sahih al-Bukhari 4984
Sahih Muslim 821a

Said Abu ‘Ubaid:

Sahih Muslim 1050

Sahih al-Bukhari 6829
Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

Is Rajam in your Quran?

Ohyoudidnt Salam brother. Pardon me refusing your request just once. You now see why I refused you during Ramadan.

TenQ doesn't understand that

TenQ:

He infers Uthman actually wrote his Quran manuscript.

He is sadly ignorant that the acceptance of Ahruf/Qiraat (different modes of recitation) is based on three main conditions:
Arabic grammar,
mass transmission,
and conformity with one of the Uthmanic mushafs (codices). These conditions ensure the authenticity and validity of the recitations in preserving the Qur’an’s original form and meaning.

He thinks the Uthmani codex is just one for one shrug.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 5:00pm On Apr 16
honesttalk21:

Ohyoudidnt Salam brother. Pardon me refusing your request just once. You now see why I refused you during Ramadan.

TenQ doesn't understand that

He infers Uthman actually wrote his Quran manuscript.

He is sadly ignorant that the acceptance of Ahruf/Qiraat (different modes of recitation) is based on three main conditions:
Arabic grammar,
mass transmission,
and conformity with one of the Uthmanic mushafs (codices). These conditions ensure the authenticity and validity of the recitations in preserving the Qur’an’s original form and meaning.

He thinks the Uthmani codex is just one for one shrug.
An understatement is the notion that you are the MOST DISHONEST Muslim on Nairaland. All because you have no answers to my Questions you think by scattering the table and RUNNING AWAY from the issue it helps your case.

1. On Semantics of my statement of a question
https://www.nairaland.com/8058950/what-wrong-abubakars-quran-perfect/5#129461525
LET US ASSUME: has now become my INFERENCE!?
There is no one iota of honesty in you!
2. Please respond and I CHALLENGE you to Answer this Question except you are not a Muslim
Who wrote the Quran?
3. The despicable you refused to check ALL I have written from page 1 to 6 about uthman commissioning Zaid to rewrite the Quran.

Escapist technique:
You better examine what you have believed and not deceive yourself to Hell Fire Mr Liar!
Is it true or untrue that my writeup assumes that Uthman directly wrote the Quran?
Can Muslims do without LIES!?
Its the same spirit

cc: Ohyoudidnt

Again: I challenge you Slimy Coward: Who wrote the Quran?

Shame on you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! / Who Is This Allah ? Is Allah The God Of The Bible?? / Are We All Going To Hell For Not Keeping Saturday Holy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.