Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran (1904 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Yasir Quadhi: Problems With The Preservation Of The Quran / Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 5:08pm On Apr 16
Again:
Dishonest honesttalk21
and Ohyoudidnt

Lies usually need other Lies to sustain itself. Do you know how you shot yourself in the foot.

Let's say this hadith is TRUE,
1. Where then is this Collected Qur'an of Mohammed and What happened to it?
Recall that Abubakr commissioned Zaid to collect the Qur'an from ALL-Over and he even had to look everywhere for Quran 9:128-129

1. Can you please show me Any where insinuated that Uthman wrote the Qur'an?
2. Is it untrue that in ALL my posts, I have mentioned the fact that Zaid was commissioned to rewrite the Qur'an with his committee devoid of the four reciters nominated by Mohammed himself?

What can Muslims do without false accusations and fabrications?

Repeating your preferred Narrative does not change the TRUTH as presented by me.

Will you kindly answer my questions if you truly think that your position is correct.

This saying is perfectly true:
A Muslim is one who believes and acts on the mantra of:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind

AGAIN:
1. Each of the 7 Qirats may be valid, however 6 of them were erased and only one was left. Is this not editing?
2. Did Jibril not reveal 7 Qirats? Did he make a mistake?
3. What does this phrase mean:
Sahih al-Bukhari 4984
..."In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit (Al-Ansari) regarding any dialectic Arabic utterance of the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, for the Qur'an was revealed in this dialect." So they did it.
4. Did Allah not command that the Quran be recited in 7 dialects, who instructed that one is okay?
Sahih Muslim 821a
Ubayy b. Ka'b reported that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was near the tank of Banu Ghifar that Gabriel came to him and said:
Allah has commanded you to recite to your people the Qur'an in one dialect. Upon this he said: I ask from Allah pardon and forgiveness. My people are not capable of doing it. He then came for the second time and said: Allah has commanded you that you should recite the Qur'an to your people in two dialects. Upon this he (the Holy prophet) again said: I seek pardon and forgiveness from Allah, my people would not be able to do so. He (Gabriel) came for the third time and said: Allah has commanded you to recite the Qur'an to your people in three dialects. Upon this he said: I ask pardon and forgiveness from Allah. My people would not be able to do it. He then came to him for the fourth time and said: Allah has commanded you to recite the Qur'an to your people in seven dialects, and in whichever dialect they would recite, they would be right.

Let me ask you four clear simple questions:
1. Let us assume that Uthman wrote just one Qirat of the Quran, is this Qirat the Hafs Quran or the Warsh Quran or the Qalun Quran or the A-Duri Quran or the Khalaf Quran or the several other Qurans?

2. Is this statement untrue by Al-Suyuti
Al-Suyuti, Itqan, part 3, page 72
Said Abu ‘Ubaid:
Ismail b. Ibrahim related to us from Ayyub from Nafi ‘from Ibn ‘Umar (son of Umar) who said—Let none of you say, “I have learned the whole of the Koran,” for how does he know what the whole of it is, when much of it has disappeared? Let him rather say, “I have learned what is extant thereof.”

3. Is this statement untrue by Abu Harb
Sahih Muslim 1050
Abu Harb b. Abu al-Aswad reported on the authority of his father that Abu Musa al-Ash'ari sent for the reciters of Basra. They came to him and they were three hundred in number. They recited the Qur'an and he said:
You are the best among the inhabitants of Basra, for you are the reciters among them. So continue to recite it. (But bear in mind) that your reciting for a long time may not harden your hearts as were hardened the hearts of those before you. We used to recite a surah which resembled in length and severity to (Surah) Bara'at. I have, however, forgotten it with the exception of this which I remember out of it:" If there were two valleys full of riches, for the son of Adam, he would long for a third valley, and nothing would fill the stomach of the son of Adam but dust." And we used so recite a surah which resembled one of the surahs of Musabbihat, and I have forgotten it, but remember (this much) out of it:" Oh people who believe, why do you say that which you do not practise" (lxi 2.) and" that is recorded in your necks as a witness (against you) and you would be asked about it on the Day of Resurrection" (xvii. 13).

4. Is it untrue that Ibn Abbas the Cousin of your prophet said:
Sahih al-Bukhari 6829
Narrated Ibn `Abbas:
`Umar said, "I am afraid that after a long time has passed, people may say, "We do not find the Verses of the Rajam (stoning to death) in the Holy Book," and consequently they may go astray by leaving an obligation that Allah has revealed. Lo! I confirm that the penalty of Rajam be inflicted on him who commits illegal sexual intercourse, if he is already married and the crime is proved by witnesses or pregnancy or confession." Sufyan added, "I have memorized this narration in this way." `Umar added, "Surely Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) carried out the penalty of Rajam, and so did we after him."

Is Rajam in your Quran?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 5:32pm On Apr 16
Your Sahih Hadith said:
Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
Narrated Qatada:
Anas said, "The Qur'an was collected in the lifetime of the Prophet (ﷺ) by four (men), all of whom were from the Ansar: Ubai, Mu`adh bin Jabal, Abu Zaid and Zaid bin Thabit." I asked Anas, "Who is Abu Zaid?" He said, "One of my uncles."

Meaning that the Quran was compiled during the Lifetime of your Prophet Mohammed

Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
2. Is it true that After the death of Mohammed, the Quran was collected again during the time of Abubakr and kept with Hafsa?
Sahih al-Bukhari 4679
3. Is it true or false that AFTER the death of Abubakr, the third Caliph Uthman collected the Quran again (mainly from the Quran of Uthman and men who have memorised parts of the Quran)?
Sahih al-Bukhari 4530
4. Is Rajam in your Quran?
Sahih al-Bukhari 6829

Note:
One of the Differences between the Quran of Abubakr and the Quran of Uthman
Is it untrue that according to Zaid
a. Qur'an of Abubakar has Quran 9:128-129 but missing Qur'an 33:23
b. Qur'an of Uthman corrected Abubakar's Qur'an by adding Quran 33:23

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday Almunjid hayzedibd ahmedio2017 Ahmadusmanu Harnny

cc: MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 11:19pm On Apr 16
All the Cowards scampering under their mother's wrappers because of the barrage of TRUTH TenQ gives them.

Unfortunately as SLAVES of Allah , they will rather die holding falsehood than receive Freedom based on the Truth. Until you enter the fire with Mohammed before your eyes become clear.

Only the Truth sets free!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Expanse2020(m): 7:06am On Apr 17
The wailers again😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
According to all what you pasted here you can simply deduced that Usman collected all the copies which each other people have compared it together so as to no have rooms for error and make it a single unit for all others ...that have not memorized the whole so that there will be no room for old and new testament 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 7:38am On Apr 17
TenQ:
Your Sahih Hadith said:
Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
Narrated Qatada:
Anas said, "The Qur'an was collected in the lifetime of the Prophet (ﷺ) by four (men), all of whom were from the Ansar: Ubai, Mu`adh bin Jabal, Abu Zaid and Zaid bin Thabit." I asked Anas, "Who is Abu Zaid?" He said, "One of my uncles."

Meaning that the Quran was compiled during the Lifetime of your Prophet Mohammed

Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
2. Is it true that After the death of Mohammed, the Quran was collected again during the time of Abubakr and kept with Hafsa?
Sahih al-Bukhari 4679
3. Is it true or false that AFTER the death of Abubakr, the third Caliph Uthman collected the Quran again (mainly from the Quran of Uthman and men who have memorised parts of the Quran)?
Sahih al-Bukhari 4530
4. Is Rajam in your Quran?
Sahih al-Bukhari 6829

Note:
One of the Differences between the Quran of Abubakr and the Quran of Uthman
Is it untrue that according to Zaid
a. Qur'an of Abubakar has Quran 9:128-129 but missing Qur'an 33:23
b. Qur'an of Uthman corrected Abubakar's Qur'an by adding Quran 33:23

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday Almunjid hayzedibd ahmedio2017 Ahmadusmanu Harnny

cc: MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare

Good job of researchfool to put the Quran in the MESS of Bible as a 'holy' book that brutally suffered mutilation, adulteration and interpolation; resultant effect of which leads to availability of multiple versions of bible.
The King James version of the bible have many verses that were not included in:
Revised King James version
The America Standard Version
Good News Bible and other bible available in the markets and online.
Your missing verses of the Quran of today can be confirmed from no Koran other than that that your paymasters invented with sole purpose of making Quran look like Bible - a failed Mission, even before embarking on it.

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 7:40am On Apr 17
TenQ:
All the Cowards scampering under their mother's wrappers because of the barrage of TRUTH TenQ gives them.

Unfortunately as SLAVES of Allah , they will rather die holding falsehood than receive Freedom based on the Truth. Until you enter the fire with Mohammed before your eyes become clear.

Only the Truth sets free!
The Truth as CONFIRMED or NEGATED by JEREMIAH 8:8?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 8:23am On Apr 17
gaskiyamagana:

The Truth as CONFIRMED or NEGATED by JEREMIAH 8:8?
1. If your thinking is true, it is a confirmation that Allah is false and he adopted falsehood (with us) as truth!

2. If your thinking is true, it is a confirmation that Allah is powerless to protect his books.

You better look at yourself and treat your spiritual Blindness. Of a certain, you are of the inmate of hell as decreed by Allah.

Quran 19:71
There is not one of you who will not go down to it (the fire), that is a fixed Decree of your Lord

Better Face your Cascades of Falsehood
1. Enter the first edition of the Qur'an: The Quran was collected completely during the life time of Mohammed, then a goat/sheep eat verses of stoning and breastfeeding of adult men.
2. Enter the second edition of the Qur'an:
Qur'an of Abubakar has Quran 9:128-129 but missing Qur'an 33:23 and the verses of stoning and breastfeeding adults.
3. Enter the third edition of the Qur'an:
Qur'an of Uthman corrected Abubakar's Qur'an by adding Quran 33:23 and the verses of stoning and breastfeeding adults was not yet found.

Where is the Quran of Mohammed?

I drop my pen here for you have no answer

Cc: Expanse2020
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Expanse2020(m): 8:38am On Apr 17
TenQ:

1. If your thinking is true, it is a confirmation that Allah is false and he adopted falsehood (with us) as truth!

2. If your thinking is true, it is a confirmation that Allah is powerless to protect his books.

You better look at yourself and treat your spiritual Blindness. Of a certain, you are of the inmate of hell as decreed by Allah.

There is not one of you who will not go down to it (the fire), that is a fixed Decree of your Lord

1. Enter the first edition of the Qur'an: The Quran was collected completely during the life time of Mohammed, then a goat/sheep eat verses of stoning and breastfeeding of adult men.
Qur'an of Abubakar has Quran 9:128-129 but missing Qur'an 33:23 and the verses of stoning and breastfeeding adults.
3. Enter the third edition of the Qur'an: Qur'an of Uthman corrected Abubakar's Qur'an by adding Quran 33:23 and the verses of stoning and breastfeeding adults was not yet found.

We have explained this to you several times but keep nagging.. so we gat to be looking you like Jesus call you 🐑👌
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Expanse2020(m): 8:40am On Apr 17
TenQ:

Qur'an of Uthman corrected Abubakar's Qur'an by adding Quran 33:23 and the verses of stoning and breastfeeding adults was not yet found.

😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Said by the chief editorial
Quran was replaced by a verse q33:23
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jeremiah 8:8 kill the bible in the bit

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 2:32pm On Apr 17
TenQ:

How related is your reply to Biblical Jeremiah 8: 8? Your are ashamed of ruin or fatal wounds the verse in question has brought on the entire Bible even before your birth; that is why you didn't want to either quote it or explain it.

1 Like

Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Explore2xmore: 5:50pm On Apr 17
During the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad, companions such as Ubai, Mu`adh bin Jabal, Abu Zaid, and Zaid bin Thabit played a crucial role in preserving and collating different parts of the Quran. These companions were known for their dedication, knowledge, and expertise in memorizing and writing down the revelations received by the Prophet.

These were parts of the Quran as revealed and not the entire Quran in one book.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Explore2xmore: 5:53pm On Apr 17
Ubai bin Ka`b was one of the companions who excelled in memorization of the Quran and recitation. He was among the select few who had the honor of being chosen by the Prophet to recite the Quran in his presence.
Ubai was known for his expertise in the recitation of the Quran and his commitment to preserving the revelations.

Mu`adh bin Jabal was another companion who had a deep understanding of the Quran and was entrusted by the Prophet with important tasks. He was known for his wisdom and knowledge, and his dedication to learning and
teaching the Quran.

Abu Zaid was a scribe who was skilled in writing down the revelations of the Quran. He played a crucial role in compiling and preserving the Quran during the time of the Prophet.

Abu Zaid worked closely with Zaid bin Thabit, another scribe who was known for his proficiency in writing Arabic script.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 1:12pm On Apr 18
TenQ:

It is a pity if not foolery that your Christianized editions of KORAN, are AVAILABLE AND ACCESSIBLE in the library of CHRISTIAN SCHOOL OF ISLAMISGUIDANCE founded by TenQ on Nairaland, as against tens of Versions of bible that are available in the public and on net.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 2:01pm On Apr 18
Explore2xmore:
Ubai bin Ka`b was one of the companions who excelled in memorization of the Quran and recitation. He was among the select few who had the honor of being chosen by the Prophet to recite the Quran in his presence.
Ubai was known for his expertise in the recitation of the Quran and his commitment to preserving the revelations.

Mu`adh bin Jabal was another companion who had a deep understanding of the Quran and was entrusted by the Prophet with important tasks. He was known for his wisdom and knowledge, and his dedication to learning and
teaching the Quran.

Abu Zaid was a scribe who was skilled in writing down the revelations of the Quran. He played a crucial role in compiling and preserving the Quran during the time of the Prophet.

Abu Zaid worked closely with Zaid bin Thabit, another scribe who was known for his proficiency in writing Arabic script.

Explore2xmore:
During the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad, companions such as Ubai, Mu`adh bin Jabal, Abu Zaid, and Zaid bin Thabit played a crucial role in preserving and collating different parts of the Quran. These companions were known for their dedication, knowledge, and expertise in memorizing and writing down the revelations received by the Prophet.

These were parts of the Quran as revealed and not the entire Quran in one book.

My Friend:
You are still repeating the story they told you in the mosque.
My point is that your stories does not answer any of my questions especially when we look at your religious books. Here are my questions again.

Just answer them without boring me with history

1. Is it TRUE that the Quran was compiled/collected during the Lifetime of Mohammed? Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
2. If it was true that the Quran was completely collected during the lifetime of your Prophet,
a. What happened to the Quran of Muhammad that necessitated Abubakr to issue another instruction for collection of the Quran to Zaid? Sahih al-Bukhari 4679
b. Why did Zaid not just copy the Quran of Mohammed but rather choose to start his collection from the scratch?
3. According to Zaid when he was compiling the Quran of Abubakar, he found the last verse Quran 9:128-129 with an Ansar.
a. If we assume that the Quran of Abubakar was complete, how come that Quran 33:23 was NOT found in the Quran of Abubakar but with Khuza`ima bin Thabit Al-Ansari? Sahih al-Bukhari 4530
4. Is it true that even after the final collection of the Quran by Uthman,
a. Umar said: "We do not find the Verses of the Rajam (stoning to death) in the Holy Book" ? Sahih al-Bukhari 6829
b. Where then is the verse on Rajam?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 2:05pm On Apr 18
Expanse2020:

We have explained this to you several times but keep nagging.. so we gat to be looking you like Jesus call you 🐑👌
Your explanations doesn't answer the questions posed to you!
This is the issue!

We know your history, but it doesn't add up. This is the reason for the questions.

Your answer will clarify the history!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 2:08pm On Apr 18
gaskiyamagana:

It is a pity if not foolery that your Christianized editions of KORAN, are AVAILABLE AND ACCESSIBLE in the library of CHRISTIAN SCHOOL OF ISLAMISGUIDANCE founded by TenQ on Nairaland, as against tens of Versions of bible that are available in the public and on net.
You are seriously wishing and hoping that Islam is the Truth, unfortunately, Islam was built on the foundation of cascades of lies upon lies!

This is the reasons you cannot seem to be able to answer any direct Questions.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Expanse2020(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18
gaskiyamagana:

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂 You Sabi d mumu boy bajẹ
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 3:19pm On Apr 18
Expanse2020:

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂 You Sabi d mumu boy bajẹ
When a man fools himself, it is at best pitiable!
Have a nice day
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Explore2xmore: 3:30pm On Apr 18
TenQ:

My Friend:
You are still repeating the story they told you in the mosque.
My point is that your stories does not answer any of my questions especially when we look at your religious books. Here are my questions again.

Just answer them without boring me with history

1. Is it TRUE that the Quran was compiled/collected during the Lifetime of Mohammed? Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
2. If it was true that the Quran was completely collected during the lifetime of your Prophet,
a. What happened to the Quran of Muhammad that necessitated Abubakr to issue another instruction for collection of the Quran to Zaid? Sahih al-Bukhari 4679
b. Why did Zaid not just copy the Quran of Mohammed but rather choose to start his collection from the scratch?
3. According to Zaid when he was compiling the Quran of Abubakar, he found the last verse Quran 9:128-129 with an Ansar.
a. If we assume that the Quran of Abubakar was complete, how come that Quran 33:23 was NOT found in the Quran of Abubakar but with Khuza`ima bin Thabit Al-Ansari? Sahih al-Bukhari 4530
a. Umar said: "We do not find the Verses of the Rajam (stoning to death) in the Holy Book" ? Sahih al-Bukhari 6829

The Quran was revealed over 23 years with the last verse revealed not long before the death of Prophet Muhammad pbuh.

At different times along with revelation some of these verses were written in parts. As a book the Quran was not fully written and compiled during the lifetime of prophet Muhammad. How many people could read at this time?

2. The Quran fully written as 1 Mushaf was not done in the lifetime of the prophet

3 As verses were written in line with revelation and not collected as a book despite quite a number haven memorised it was important to get both written verses as well as oral recall to ensure authenticity.

4. The verse on stoning to death is said to have been abrogated from the Quran due to specific circumstances or divine wisdom. The view maintained is that its practice is based on authentic Hadiths and established legal principles within Islamic jurisprudence.

However some scholars question the authenticity of the Hadiths supporting stoning to death and argue that without a clear Quranic mandate, such punishments should not be implemented. They advocate for a more lenient interpretation of Islamic law that prioritizes mercy and justice over harsh penalties.

Mention 3 persons and on which this was pronounced by Prophet Muhammad.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 7:40pm On Apr 18
My Question:
Your Reesponse:
Explore2xmore:

The Quran was revealed over 23 years with the last verse revealed not long before the death of Prophet Muhammad pbuh.

At different times along with revelation some of these verses were written in parts. As a book the Quran was not fully written and compiled during the lifetime of prophet Muhammad. How many people could read at this time?
This seem to contradict
Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
Narrated Qatada:

Was the Quran partly collected by these four men?
Dont forget that Mohammed himself recommended these four experts in the Quran?

My Question:
Your Response:
Explore2xmore:

2. The Quran fully written as 1 Mushaf was not done in the lifetime of the prophet
If this was true, did Ubai, Mu`adh bin Jabal, Abu Zaid and Zaid bin Thabit record the collected Quran on parchments, scapula, leaf-stalks of date palms and they stored the remaining to the the memories of men (who knew it by heart). I found with Khuza`ima two Verses of Surat-at-Tauba ?

Sahih al-Bukhari 4679
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit Al-Ansari:
who was one of those who used to write the Divine Revelation: Abu Bakr sent for me after the (heavy) casualties among the warriors (of the battle) of Yamama..... So I kept on arguing with him about it till Allah opened my bosom for that which He had opened the bosoms of Abu Bakr and `Umar. So I started locating Qur'anic material and collecting it from parchments, scapula, leaf-stalks of date palms and from the memories of men (who knew it by heart). I found with Khuza`ima two Verses of Surat-at-Tauba which I had not found with anybody else, (and they were):-- "Verily there has come to you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty He (Muhammad) is ardently anxious over you (to be rightly guided)" (9.128) The manuscript on which the Qur'an was collected, remained with Abu Bakr till Allah took him unto Him, and then with `Umar till Allah took him unto Him, and finally it remained with Hafsa, `Umar's daughter.

If the Quran was collected at the time of Mohammed, where was it written: except the Quran was never collected during the time of Mohammed

You did not answer:
Why did Zaid not just copy the Quran of Mohammed but rather choose to start his collection from the scratch?

My third Question:

Your Response:
Explore2xmore:

3 As verses were written in line with revelation and not collected as a book despite quite a number haven memorised it was important to get both written verses as well as oral recall to ensure authenticity.
*I think I have shown you that the Quran was collected during the Lifetime of Mohammed in Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
*Then the Quran was collected during the time of Abubakr
*Then the Quran was collected collected again during the time of Uthman

Except the Quran was not collected during thr time of Mohammed.
Dont forget that mohammed re-arranged or ordered the sequence of the Surah of the Quran.
Recall that the Qur'an was not arranged in chapters and verses based on revelation and this arrangement was done by Mohammed himself.

This can only be done when the Quran was written! Do you disagree with this?

My Question 4:
Your Response:
Explore2xmore:

4. The verse on stoning to death is said to have been abrogated from the Quran due to specific circumstances or divine wisdom. The view maintained is that its practice is based on authentic Hadiths and established legal principles within Islamic jurisprudence.

However some scholars question the authenticity of the Hadiths supporting stoning to death and argue that without a clear Quranic mandate, such punishments should not be implemented. They advocate for a more lenient interpretation of Islamic law that prioritizes mercy and justice over harsh penalties.

Mention 3 persons and on which this was pronounced by Prophet Muhammad.
1. The verse of stoning and breastfeeding of adult males were eaten by a goat/sheep as reported by Aisha.
2. The verse on Breastfeeding was not abrogated. It was reduced from ten times breastfeeding to five
Neither the 10 or 5 exist in the Quran of today.
3. Mohammed actually gave judgement of stoning in the hadiths followed by the Sahabas
*Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1435 (A woman from Juhainah)
*Bulugh al-Maram 553 (the Ghamidi woman)
*Sahih al-Bukhari 2314, 2315
*Sunan Ibn Majah 2555
*Musnad Ahmad 978 Sharahah (Ali)
*Sahih Muslim 1672c
*Musnad Ahmad 1317

Do you need more evidence of stoning by Mohammed and the Sahabas?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 10:25pm On Apr 18
TenQ:

You are seriously wishing and hoping that Islam is the Truth, unfortunately, Islam was built on the foundation of cascades of lies upon lies!

This reply is the place of availability and accessibility of your editions of Koran you were asked and responded to?
In other words, your response confirmed the Christianized Quran editions are available and accessible ONLY in the library of CHRISTIAN SCHOOL OF ISLAMISGUIDANCE founded by TenQ on Nairaland.
What you don't know is that before your birth, similar efforts to reduce Qur'an to the falsified, fabricated, infiltrated and interpolated Bible, had been made and failed. Similar fate awaits you and your paymasters efforts.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 10:42pm On Apr 18
gaskiyamagana:

This reply is the place of availability and accessibility of your editions of Koran you were asked and responded to?
In other words, your response confirmed the Christianized Quran editions are available and accessible ONLY in the library of CHRISTIAN SCHOOL OF ISLAMISGUIDANCE founded by TenQ on Nairaland.
What you don't know is that before your birth, similar efforts to reduce Qur'an to the falsified, fabricated, infiltrated and interpolated Bible, had been made and failed. Similar fate awaits you and your paymasters efforts.
Too bad for you.

The most powerful verse of the Qur'an is
as Mohammed never know that TenQ and others like him will verify it and find out the fallacies in it. Allah was too sure of his knowledge

Qur'an 4:82
Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah, they would have found within it much contradiction.

1. What was man created from: blood, clay, dust, or nothing?
*“Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood,” (96:2).
*“We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape, (15:26).
*“The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: “Be”. And he was,” (3:59).
*“But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing?” (19:67, Yusuf Ali). Also, 52:35).
*“He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4).

It is difficult to say what exactly man was made from according to Allah

2. The first Muslim was Muhammad? Abraham? Jacob? Moses?
* “And I [Muhammad] am commanded to be the first of those who bow to Allah in Islam,” (39:12).
* “When Moses came to the place appointed by Us, and his Lord addressed him, He said: “O my Lord! show (Thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee.” Allah said: “By no means canst thou see Me (direct); But look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see Me.” When his Lord manifested His glory on the Mount, He made it as dust. And Moses fell down in a swoon. When he recovered his senses he said: “Glory be to Thee! to Thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe.” (7:143).
* “And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; “Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam,” (2:132).

And we have not even come to
3 The sun setting in the murky waters or
4. The wall of Gog and Maggog, we are still looking for it or
5. A woman having reproductive fluids coming from her taraib (rib bones at the neck region)
6. Solomon died for almost one year sanding and no one knew etc etc

The list of these inconsistencies continue
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by gaskiyamagana: 2:45am On Apr 19
TenQ:

Too bad for you.

The most powerful verse of the Qur'an is
as Mohammed never know that TenQ and others like him will verify it and find out the fallacies in it. Allah was too sure of his knowledge

Qur'an 4:82
Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah, they would have found within it much contradiction.

1. What was man created from: blood, clay, dust, or nothing?
*“Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood,” (96:2).
*“We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape, (15:26).
*“The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: “Be”. And he was,” (3:59).
*“But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing?” (19:67, Yusuf Ali). Also, 52:35).
*“He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4).

It is difficult to say what exactly man was made from according to Allah

2. The first Muslim was Muhammad? Abraham? Jacob? Moses?
* “And I [Muhammad] am commanded to be the first of those who bow to Allah in Islam,” (39:12).
* “When Moses came to the place appointed by Us, and his Lord addressed him, He said: “O my Lord! show (Thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee.” Allah said: “By no means canst thou see Me (direct); But look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see Me.” When his Lord manifested His glory on the Mount, He made it as dust. And Moses fell down in a swoon. When he recovered his senses he said: “Glory be to Thee! to Thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe.” (7:143).
* “And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; “Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam,” (2:132).

And we have not even come to
3 The sun setting in the murky waters or
4. The wall of Gog and Maggog, we are still looking for it or
5. A woman having reproductive fluids coming from her taraib (rib bones at the neck region)
6. Solomon died for almost one year sanding and no one knew etc etc

The list of these inconsistencies continue
You are too small to deceive me by diverting attention from giving us the accessibility of your Versions of Quran. Surety of failure to do that is hunting you and your anti Islam mentality.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Explore2xmore: 2:55am On Apr 19
TenQ:
My Question:
Your Reesponse:

This seem to contradict
Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
Narrated Qatada:

Was the Quran partly collected by these four men?
Dont forget that Mohammed himself recommended these four experts in the Quran?

My Question:
Your Response:

If this was true, did Ubai, Mu`adh bin Jabal, Abu Zaid and Zaid bin Thabit record the collected Quran on parchments, scapula, leaf-stalks of date palms and they stored the remaining to the the memories of men (who knew it by heart). I found with Khuza`ima two Verses of Surat-at-Tauba ?

Sahih al-Bukhari 4679
who was one of those who used to write the Divine Revelation: Abu Bakr sent for me after the (heavy) casualties among the warriors (of the battle) of Yamama..... So I kept on arguing with him about it till Allah opened my bosom for that which He had opened the bosoms of Abu Bakr and `Umar. So I started locating Qur'anic material and collecting it from parchments, scapula, leaf-stalks of date palms and from the memories of men (who knew it by heart). I found with Khuza`ima two Verses of Surat-at-Tauba which I had not found with anybody else, (and they were):-- "Verily there has come to you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty He (Muhammad) is ardently anxious over you (to be rightly guided)" (9.128) The manuscript on which the Qur'an was collected, remained with Abu Bakr till Allah took him unto Him, and then with `Umar till Allah took him unto Him, and finally it remained with Hafsa, `Umar's daughter.

If the Quran was collected at the time of Mohammed, where was it written: except the Quran was never collected during the time of Mohammed

You did not answer:
Why did Zaid not just copy the Quran of Mohammed but rather choose to start his collection from the scratch?

My third Question:

Your Response:

*I think I have shown you that the Quran was collected during the Lifetime of Mohammed in Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
*Then the Quran was collected during the time of Abubakr
*Then the Quran was collected collected again during the time of Uthman

Except the Quran was not collected during thr time of Mohammed.
Dont forget that mohammed re-arranged or ordered the sequence of the Surah of the Quran.
Recall that the Qur'an was not arranged in chapters and verses based on revelation and this arrangement was done by Mohammed himself.

This can only be done when the Quran was written! Do you disagree with this?

My Question 4:
Your Response:

1. The verse of stoning and breastfeeding of adult males were eaten by a goat/sheep as reported by Aisha.
2. The verse on Breastfeeding was not abrogated. It was reduced from ten times breastfeeding to five
Neither the 10 or 5 exist in the Quran of today.
3. Mohammed actually gave judgement of stoning in the hadiths followed by the Sahabas
*Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1435 (A woman from Juhainah)
*Bulugh al-Maram 553 (the Ghamidi woman)
*Sahih al-Bukhari 2314, 2315
*Sunan Ibn Majah 2555
*Musnad Ahmad 978 Sharahah (Ali)
*Sahih Muslim 1672c
*Musnad Ahmad 1317

Do you need more evidence of stoning by Mohammed and the Sahabas?

When a football match is going on and commentary is being made from the beginning is the commentator from the beginning not making comments about the match despite the match not yet completed?
You must have a severely warped mine.

Almighty God has spoken to man since the creation of man and he completed all that was needed to know by man for his existence on Earth in the Quran how many years after man came to earth.

How many years after creation of the heavens and the worlds was mankind created? Is this part of the information revealed to mankind or not? The revelations should have just started after man was created without any reference to the creation part or shouldn't it?

Did slight changes occur with Jesus permitting some things forbidden to Israelites to them? Did Muhammad pbuh have revelations that were later replaced with better? A clear example Jesus on the first biblical miracle of turning water into wine not say there were better things to come and also say the people couldn't bare some things? In the time of Muhammad pbuh alcohol was initially allowed then a stopping of those who had consumed same from attending congregation prayers then totally forbidden.

When these things were written were the recorders writing and memorizing other than the recitation; the Quran? Were these not written in small bits and collections from bone pieces, animal skin, tree barks etc.?

Was there a collection of the bones, skin, tree barks etc. in one place?

Show me where this was.

Of course it's obvious that whatever the four men independent of each other leatnt they learnt and memorized exceptionally well.

Say in graduate school you do well all through and always had a cgpa of around 4.5 on the average. If you had a cgpa of 5.0 in the 1st year, 4.47 in the second, 4.98 in the 3rd and 4.88 in the 4th will you be said to have not been an exceptional student throughout your college years?
Did you or did not have an average of 4.83 at the end?

You rely so much on the hadith and I ask which came first of the two?

Which was divinely revealed?

Didn't Zaid not copy of what was revealed? He ensured he found documented evidence hence the search for the last verse of Surah Tawbah.

[size=18pt]A declaration of immunity from God and His Messenger to the polytheists with whom you had made a treaty[/size]

Tenq persistently lies that I am a friend when I am not. We disagree on nairaland.com which is the only avenue of address. How can we be friends?

[size=14pt]Tenq the Polytheist through a Trinitarian belief is of those Allah has declared immunity from[/size].

Nothing happened to the Quran revealed to the prophet which was fully memorized by many and was written in parts in several seperate writing materials. The death of many of those who had it fully memorized necessitated the collation into a single book and duplication for distribution in later times ti ensure uniformity.

As unanimously reported Abu Bakr told Zayd not to rely on his memory ever and to demand two witnesses with written copies for each verse as evidence.

And (it is) a Qur’an which We have divided (into parts), in order that you might recite it to men at intervals. And We have revealed it by stages”. Q17:106.

“And those who disbelieved say: “Why is the Qur’an not revealed unto him all at once?” Thus (it is sent down in parts), that We may strengthen your heart thereby. And We have revealed it unto you gradually, in stages” Q25:32.

Angel Jibril used to present the Qur’an to the Prophet (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) during the month of Ramadan once every year. However, he presented it to him twice in the last month of Ramadan of his life.  

Jibril used to descend on prophet Muhammad pbuh and say to him: place so and so verse in so and so place, as narrated by Ahmad.

The verse on breast feeding adult males was never part of the Quran otherwise both it and the verse abrogating it will be found in the Quran. The exception in just the case of Salim derives solely from hadith.

Breastfeeding is only for babies/infants. It is tiring on a mother breast feeding a baby not to imagine a grown man. Be realistic and deliberately stop the delusion you are in and if it's drugs and alcohol please stop these.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 6:59am On Apr 19
gaskiyamagana:

You are too small to deceive me by diverting attention from giving us the accessibility of your Versions of Quran. Surety of failure to do that is hunting you and your anti Islam mentality.
You can see why I said:

Please let's call it a day sir.
If Islam was true, it wouldn't be difficult answering any Questions because the Truth cannot be shaken!

Salam Alaikum!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 7:50am On Apr 19
Explore2xmore:

When a football match is going on and commentary is being made from the beginning is the commentator from the beginning not making comments about the match despite the match not yet completed?
You must have a severely warped mine.

Almighty God has spoken to man since the creation of man and he completed all that was needed to know by man for his existence on Earth in the Quran how many years after man came to earth.

How many years after creation of the heavens and the worlds was mankind created? Is this part of the information revealed to mankind or not? The revelations should have just started after man was created without any reference to the creation part or shouldn't it?

Did slight changes occur with Jesus permitting some things forbidden to Israelites to them? Did Muhammad pbuh have revelations that were later replaced with better? A clear example Jesus on the first biblical miracle of turning water into wine not say there were better things to come and also say the people couldn't bare some things? In the time of Muhammad pbuh alcohol was initially allowed then a stopping of those who had consumed same from attending congregation prayers then totally forbidden.

When these things were written were the recorders writing and memorizing other than the recitation; the Quran? Were these not written in small bits and collections from bone pieces, animal skin, tree barks etc.?
I am sure I gave you evidence for things I wote and did not ask you for any memorised history lessing from you.
1. Is it true that I showed you that the Quran was collected BEFORE the death of Mohammed?
Evidence: Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
2. Is it True that AFTER Mohammed's death, the Quran was collected again by by Abubakar from parchments, scapula, leaf-stalks of date palms and from the memories of men (who knew it by heart)and with Khuza`ima two Verses of Surat-at-Tauba
Evidence: Sahih al-Bukhari 4679

Explore2xmore:

Was there a collection of the bones, skin, tree barks etc. in one place?
Show me where this was.
Of course it's obvious that whatever the four men independent of each other leatnt they learnt and memorized exceptionally well.
Here it is the evidence you require:
Sahih al-Bukhari 4679

Even if you assume that Mohammed collected the Quran in piles of Bones, pachments, leaves of date palms, did Mohammed also collected the Quran in the heart of some men AND particularly with Khuza`ima for which he kept two Verses of Surat-at-Tauba?
Can you see how interrogations of bogus claims about any event break down inherent falsehood?

Explore2xmore:

Say in graduate school you do well all through and always had a cgpa of around 4.5 on the average. If you had a cgpa of 5.0 in the 1st year, 4.47 in the second, 4.98 in the 3rd and 4.88 in the 4th will you be said to have not been an exceptional student throughout your college years?
Did you or did not have an average of 4.83 at the end?
You rely so much on the hadith and I ask which came first of the two?
Which was divinely revealed?
Didn't Zaid not copy of what was revealed? He ensured he found documented evidence hence the search for the last verse of Surah Tawbah.
[size=18pt]A declaration of immunity from God and His Messenger to the polytheists with whom you had made a treaty[/size]
This still does not answer the Question:
Where is the Collected Quran of Mohammed?

Explore2xmore:

Tenq persistently lies that I am a friend when I am not. We disagree on nairaland.com which is the only avenue of address. How can we be friends?
[size=14pt]Tenq the Polytheist through a Trinitarian belief is of those Allah has declared immunity from[/size].
From my side, no human being is my ENEMY here on earth because every human is created in the image of God.
I don't want you to go to hell through the deception of Mohammed: thus a a friend, my duty is to show you the true Islam of Mohammed different from the Islam his followers tell you to memorise.

If a friend of yours is about buying a fake plot of land from a 419 at a cost of N30 million Naira: will you do everything within your power to show your friend that the photocopies of the title deeds of the land is fake? Or will you keep quiet and watch till your friend is swindled of his savings and livelihood?

Moreover, why are you angry with me?
Don't you believe in the DESTINY of Allah again?
Is it untrue that Allah is the one who has written for me to Oppose Islam on Nairaland
If this is True, Im I not doing the will of Allah according to Islam?

Explore2xmore:

Nothing happened to the Quran revealed to the prophet which was fully memorized by many and was written in parts in several seperate writing materials. The death of many of those who had it fully memorized necessitated the collation into a single book and duplication for distribution in later times ti ensure uniformity.

As unanimously reported Abu Bakr told Zayd not to rely on his memory ever and to demand two witnesses with written copies for each verse as evidence.
And (it is) a Qur’an which We have divided (into parts), in order that you might recite it to men at intervals. And We have revealed it by stages”. Q17:106.
“And those who disbelieved say: “Why is the Qur’an not revealed unto him all at once?” Thus (it is sent down in parts), that We may strengthen your heart thereby. And We have revealed it unto you gradually, in stages” Q25:32.
Angel Jibril used to present the Qur’an to the Prophet (May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) during the month of Ramadan once every year. However, he presented it to him twice in the last month of Ramadan of his life.  

Jibril used to descend on prophet Muhammad pbuh and say to him: place so and so verse in so and so place, as narrated by Ahmad.
This is another history lesson which contradicts Sahih al-Bukhari 3810

Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
Narrated Qatada:

Does this Hadith say that the Quran was collected DURING THE LIFETIME of Mohammed?

Is it UNTRUE that that Mohammed re-arranged or ordered the sequence of the Surah of the Quran?

Was the Quran ordered in chapters on piles of Bones, pachments, leaves of date palms and did Mohammed also ordered the Quran in the heart of some men AND particularly with Khuza`ima where he kept two Verses ?

Questions always betray the cascades of fables used in supporting Islam.

Explore2xmore:

The verse on breast feeding adult males was never part of the Quran otherwise both it and the verse abrogating it will be found in the Quran. The exception in just the case of Salim derives solely from hadith.

Breastfeeding is only for babies/infants. It is tiring on a mother breast feeding a baby not to imagine a grown man. Be realistic and deliberately stop the delusion you are in and if it's drugs and alcohol please stop these.

Evidence for Breastfeeding Adults in the Quran
Sunan an-Nasa'i 3307
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
"One of the things that Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed" -(one of the narrators) Al-Harith said (in his narration): "One of the things that were revealed in the Qur'an"- "was that ten known breast-feedings make marriage prohibited, then that was abrogated and changed to five known breast-feedings. Then the Messenger of Allah passed away when this was something that was still being recited in the Qur'an."

The other wives of Mohammed detests Breastfeeding of Adults and their argument was that it was just a conscession by Mohammed to Salim

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3324
It was narrated that 'Urwah said:
"The rest of the wives of the Prophet refused for anyone to enter upon them on the basis of that type of breast-feeding, meaning breast-feeding of an adult. They said to 'Aishah: 'By Allah, we think that what the Messenger of Allah told Sahlah bint Suhail to do was a concession which was granted by the Messenger of Allah only with regard to breast-feeding Salim. By Allah, no one will enter upon us, nor see us on the basis of this type of breast-feeding.'"

Did you see that Breastfeeding Adults was recited in the Quran and suddenly it disappeared?

Have a nice day sir.
If Islam was true, it wouldn't be difficult answering any Questions because the Truth cannot be shaken!

Salam Alaikum!
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Explore2xmore: 3:53pm On Apr 19
TenQ:

I am sure I gave you evidence for things I wote and did not ask you for any memorised history lessing from you.
1. Is it true that I showed you that the Quran was collected BEFORE the death of Mohammed?
2. Is it True that AFTER Mohammed's death, the Quran was collected again by by Abubakar from parchments, scapula, leaf-stalks of date palms and from the memories of men (who knew it by heart)and with Khuza`ima two Verses of Surat-at-Tauba

Sahih al-Bukhari 4679

Even if you assume that Mohammed collected the Quran in piles of Bones, pachments, leaves of date palms, did Mohammed also collected the Quran in the heart of some men AND particularly with Khuza`ima for which he kept two Verses of Surat-at-Tauba?
Can you see how interrogations of bogus claims about any event break down inherent falsehood?

From my side, no human being is my ENEMY here on earth because every human is created in the image of God.
I don't want you to go to hell through the deception of Mohammed: thus a a friend, my duty is to show you the true Islam of Mohammed different from the Islam his followers tell you to memorise.

If a friend of yours is about buying a fake plot of land from a 419 at a cost of N30 million Naira: will you do everything within your power to show your friend that the photocopies of the title deeds of the land is fake? Or will you keep quiet and watch till your friend is swindled of his savings and livelihood?

Is it untrue that Allah is the one who has written for me to Oppose Islam on Nairaland

Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
Narrated Qatada:

Does this Hadith say that the Quran was collected DURING THE LIFETIME of Mohammed?

Is it UNTRUE that that Mohammed re-arranged or ordered the sequence of the Surah of the Quran?

Was the Quran ordered in chapters on piles of Bones, pachments, leaves of date palms and did Mohammed also ordered the Quran in the heart of some men AND particularly with Khuza`ima where he kept two Verses ?

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3307
"One of the things that Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed" -(one of the narrators) Al-Harith said (in his narration): "One of the things that were revealed in the Qur'an"- "was that ten known breast-feedings make marriage prohibited, then that was abrogated and changed to five known breast-feedings. Then the Messenger of Allah passed away when this was something that was still being recited in the Qur'an."

The other wives of Mohammed detests Breastfeeding of Adults and their argument was that it was just a conscession by Mohammed to Salim

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3324
"The rest of the wives of the Prophet refused for anyone to enter upon them on the basis of that type of breast-feeding, meaning breast-feeding of an adult. They said to 'Aishah: 'By Allah, we think that what the Messenger of Allah told Sahlah bint Suhail to do was a concession which was granted by the Messenger of Allah only with regard to breast-feeding Salim. By Allah, no one will enter upon us, nor see us on the basis of this type of breast-feeding.'"

Did you see that Breastfeeding Adults was recited in the Quran and suddenly it disappeared?

Have a nice day sir.

Salam Alaikum!

Zaid bin Thabit’s collation of the Quran involved gathering all the written fragments of the Quran that were scattered among various companions who had memorized different parts of it.

Was all the written form of the Quran in any one place before this?

NO.

The many companions of the Prophet Muhammad who had memorized the entire Quran during his lifetime served as invaluable resources for verifying the accuracy of the compiled text.

If a friend is on the verge of being defrauded the best I can do is advice him to be diligent and cautious. If any useful information is available to me I will share but that's the most in reality

Was the Quran collected in written form and in one place in Muhammad pbuh 's lifetime? Definitely not otherwise show where?

Did the four come together to collect the Quran? Show when and where all the Quran was collected by these four.

Show the breastfeeding verse in the Quran a nd the verse abrogating it in there not hadith you lie addict
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 3:57pm On Apr 19
Explore2xmore:

Zaid bin Thabit’s collation of the Quran involved gathering all the written fragments of the Quran that were scattered among various companions who had memorized different parts of it.

Was all the written form of the Quran in any one place before this?

NO.

The many companions of the Prophet Muhammad who had memorized the entire Quran during his lifetime served as invaluable resources for verifying the accuracy of the compiled text.

If a friend is on the verge of being defrauded the best I can do is advice him to be diligent and cautious. If any useful information is available to me I will share but that's the most in reality

Was the Quran collected in written form and in one place in Muhammad pbuh 's lifetime? Definitely not otherwise show where?

Did the four come together to collect the Quran? Show when and where all the Quran was collected by these four.

Show the breastfeeding verse in the Quran a nd the verse abrogating it in there not hadith you lie addict

1. Is this hadith TRUE or FALSE?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
Narrated Qatada:

2. What does it mean that the Quran was collected?

Can we please call it a day?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Ohyoudidnt: 6:50pm On Apr 19
TenQ:

1. Is this hadith TRUE or FALSE?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
Narrated Qatada:

2. What does it mean that the Quran was collected?

Can we please call it a day?

@Explore2xmore I have already stated this thing should be ignored. I believe you saw my post.

Ohyoudidnt:
I appeal to all my brothers and sisters in Islam to henceforth ignore TENQ and his stupid behaviour and foolish questions.

Maybe then the demons troubling him will give him a rest

The entire Qur'an was not compiled into a single book during the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

During his life, the verses were revealed piecemeal over approximately 23 years, and these verses were memorized by the companions and also written down on various
materials, such as parchment, bone, leaves, and stone tablets. However, the Qur'an was not collected into a single book until after the Prophet's death.

It was during the caliphate of Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him) when the first official compilation of the Qur'an was undertaken and
completed, with the work being led by the chief scribe, Zayd ibn Thabit r.a. This was to preserve the Quran after a number of those who had memorized it were killed in the Battle of Yamama. The collected text was then used by Uthman ibn Affan (may Allah be pleased with him), the third Caliph, to produce a standard version and distributed to various regions to ensure the uniformity of recitation
and text.

He sees the truth but Allah clearly says:

As for those who persist in disbelief, it is the same whether you warn them or not—they will never believe.
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by TenQ: 8:13pm On Apr 19
Ohyoudidnt:

@Explore2xmore I have already stated this thing should be ignored. I believe you saw my post.

The entire Qur'an was not compiled into a single book during the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

During his life, the verses were revealed piecemeal over approximately 23 years, and these verses were memorized by the companions and also written down on various
materials, such as parchment, bone, leaves, and stone tablets. However, the Qur'an was not collected into a single book until after the Prophet's death.

It was during the caliphate of Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him) when the first official compilation of the Qur'an was undertaken and
completed, with the work being led by the chief scribe, Zayd ibn Thabit r.a. This was to preserve the Quran after a number of those who had memorized it were killed in the Battle of Yamama. The collected text was then used by Uthman ibn Affan (may Allah be pleased with him), the third Caliph, to produce a standard version and distributed to various regions to ensure the uniformity of recitation
and text.

As for those who persist in disbelief, it is the same whether you warn them or not—they will never believe.
What does it mean that the Quran was Collected during the lifetime of Mohammed?

It is just an explanation that is needed not a tantrum: dont also forget that the Quran was collected during the time of Abubakar?

What then does it mean that the Quran was collected?
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by Explore2xmore: 10:08am On Apr 20
Ohyoudidnt:

and text.

Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu Ohyoudidnt. Beg your pardon for not following your request.

I just felt my entry with put his questions to rest.

He is unable to understand that the revelation of Quran took 23 years and it had continued to be revealed until the last year of the Prophet Muhammad's(pbuh) life. So nobody was able to compile it as a book during the Phrophet's life, since it was not complete.

Following the Prophet's demise everyone knew that the revelation had finished and Quran was not going to change anymore(no ayah would be added).

So at that time they collected (the numerous ayahs collated in writing) all those scripts written by sahaba and compiled it
Re: What Was Wrong With Abubakar's Quran: Perfect Preservation Of The Quran by SIRTee15: 7:31pm On Apr 20
TenQ:

Sahih al-Bukhari 4679

Sahih al-Bukhari 3810
Narrated Qatada:

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3307

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3324

Have a nice day sir.

Salam Alaikum!

This is brutal. They couldn't reply to the breastfeeding adult rebuttal.
So Muhammed actually approved women to breast feed adult men. Wonderful.

But TenQ do U actually think goat came in and ate the paper of the adult breastfeeding and stoning of women.
Remember it was Aisha who said a goat came in and ate the paper. Nobody to corroborate her story.
Do U actually believe that story from Aisha. Remember Aisha was already being accused of adultery and she didn't like the idea of men coming upon her for breastfeeding.
So I'm not surprised those Quranic verses were 'eaten by goat' while in her custody.

Ohyoudidn't, Explore2xmore, expanse something to ponder on....
What actually happened to the paper of adult breastfeeding and stoning of women in the custody of Aisha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The World's Deception:identity Of The Christ! / I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! / Is The Ark Of The Covenant Really In Ethiopia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 233
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.