Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

33 Additional EKEDC Feeders Migrated To Band A - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 33 Additional EKEDC Feeders Migrated To Band A (13871 Views)

New Band A Tariff: NERC Orders Automatic Downgrade After 7 Days Non-Performance / Discos Post 37 Apologies To Band A Customers In 1 Week / FG To Sanction Discos Supplying Below 20 Hours To Band A – Adelabu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 33 Additional EKEDC Feeders Migrated To Band A by Magnumproperty: 2:31pm On Apr 13
VanuatuWycombe:

It’s true. They hardly take it and when it goes, it doesn’t take up to 1hr before they restore it - except if they are doing major repairs.
Sometimes, in less than 15 seconds, it’s back. Yes. You read me well. In less than 15 seconds. At times under 1 minute, it’s back.
I envy you guys on Band A ooooo. But why are children of perditions saying it's a lie that no part of Nigeria is enjoying 20 hours of power supply daily? It is well
Re: 33 Additional EKEDC Feeders Migrated To Band A by VanuatuWycombe: 11:58pm On Apr 13
Magnumproperty:

I envy you guys on Band A ooooo. But why are children of perditions saying it's a lie that no part of Nigeria is enjoying 20 hours of power supply daily? It is well

I would suggest you move to Band A estate. Trust me: they took it for just 20 seconds today and it has been on since yesterday.

Having constant electricity can help lower your blood pressure. You worry less on sone things you need electricity for. That’s why most of the people abroad are more calm because they are not under the rush to get things that need electricity done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$15b Deals: I’m Ready For Trial, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / 2015 Election Not War But Contest Among Brothers, Sisters — Jonathan / A "Standing Ovation" For Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.