Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) (2670 Views)

Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix). / I'm Tired Of Changing Relationships Like Underwear. What Should I Do? / How True Can This Be About Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by RPG2020(m): 8:19am On Apr 13
At the end of the day na the boy go first still die 😭
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by flokii: 9:15am On Apr 13
Normaly, a 20yrs old girl is not on the same level with a 20yrs old guy in terms of exposure to sexuality. While the 20yrs guy is still thinking of how to complete his education and get a good career for himself, the other gender has already started manipulating and running shows with men old enough to be their grandfather, doing different pose and styles.

You now compare 37yrs old lady to a 20yrs guy.. She'll so manipulate the poor guy and drive him to total submission to her every wish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 9:42am On Apr 13
Kobicove:

Does that marriage even make sense to you? undecided
it make sense. It’s a matter of choice. Learn to respect people’s choice
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by Remijuice: 10:23am On Apr 13
If she's married, I no mind.

I love my Freedom!
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by Treasure17(m): 10:53am On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
For me the old lady always show respect and honesty in this type of relationship
Lol. You are totally wrong here. It's not even advisable dating a lady older than you for two years self not to talk of that kind of margin. How do you lead her when she's older than you? Nah.
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 10:56am On Apr 13
Treasure17:

Lol. You are totally wrong here. It's not even advisable dating a lady older than you for two years self not to talk of that kind of margin. How do you lead her when she's older than you? Nah.
nope you are wrong here. You haven’t encounter men that are younger than their spouses.
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by dkidd: 3:37pm On Apr 13
Remijuice:
If she's married, I no mind.

I love my Freedom!
No u don't love ur freedom else u wouldn't be looking for another man's wife to fvck.

1 Like

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by Treasure17(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
nope you are wrong here. You haven’t encounter men that are younger than their spouses.
Not contesting the possibility of their existence but like I said, it's not advisable.
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by TruthsFM: 6:18pm On Apr 13
Treasure17:

Not contesting the possibility of their existence but like I said, it's not advisable.
people are doing it and you can’t stop them of their choice
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by Treasure17(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
people are doing it and you can’t stop them of their choice
Góod luck to them but that doesn't invalidate my point
Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by drimzsmoke(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17
Jewessgratitud3:
The girl will never respect the guy even if she pretends at the beginning, it will later show cos any little thing the guy does will translate to insult and disrespect.

The guy on the other hand will not be his true self cos he will not want to offend her and so will not operate freely.

I don't subscribe to this kind of relationship.

Thank you so much for this. May God continue to bless you. One of the things I love about you is your ability to always say the truth!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You State The Facts About Relationships Like This?(pix) by drimzsmoke(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17
TruthsFM:
For me the old lady always show respect and honesty in this type of relationship

Single mothers and women older than you have that one thing in common at the beginning of the relationship, and that's respect. They will kill you and your family members with respect. You just wait small, let her enter the family....😁😁😁😁😁😁

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is everybody in love blind? / Is Beauty A Curse. / Traditional Marriage And Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.