Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico (47580 Views)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by dealslip(f): 10:33am On Apr 14
elujah1:

And you know her too well to know she wasn't spiritual enough? Top spiritual men whose spouses left them, I believe they didn't discern well right?
If you are spiritual, you are spiritual and if you are of the flesh, you are of the flesh there are no in betweens.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by DestinyNigga: 11:11am On Apr 14
God will continue blessing we Alpha male. I dated a lady that is very stubborn. I go dey pepper this girl eeh. Sometimes I go knack her and pursue her out over little thing. Funny enough she keep coming back for more knacking 😂😂😂 I show this girl shege buh she keep loving me more. She later confess that she's attracted to me the way am treating her. That she don't love soft men.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Lacash: 12:11pm On Apr 14
Gistmedia10:
Caroline Celico, former wife of soccer legend Kaka, has opened up about the real reason behind their divorce. Contrary to popular speculation of betrayal or scandal, Celico shocks fans by disclosing that Kaka's flawlessness was the root cause.

"He never betrayed me, he treated me well, he gave me a wonderful family, but I was not happy, something was missing. The problem was, he was too perfect for me," Celico revealed.

The Brazilian model and entrepreneur, who was married to Kaka for several years before their split, expressed that Kaka's impeccable nature created an unexpected void in their relationship. "I couldn't keep up with his perfection. It made me question myself constantly," she confessed, offering a rare glimpse into the challenges of their seemingly flawless union.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/kaka-caroline-celico-ex-wife-ac-milan-brazil-legend-too-perfect-reason-divorce/bltea44709a48f5ee25#cs084f93f449eedda5

What do women want again? cry
Woman wants are insatiable 😁😁
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Arizoner: 12:43pm On Apr 14
UyaiIncomparabl:

Let's assume we have a thing (IN YOUR DREAMS), do you consider beating me a thing you would usually do? Or what was your previous question again?
Don't get me wrong? I just wanted to have a glimpse of how you should be treated as my lady. Your gender can be funny atimes and I don't wanna get hurt
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by GenFunction: 12:47pm On Apr 14
She said "something was missing"...bitterness,fight,she wanted to argue,be toxic and in general be a witch,now thats wat was missing...This na bandit,walahi.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:20pm On Apr 14
Arizoner:
Don't get me wrong? I just wanted to have a glimpse of how you should be treated as my lady. Your gender can be funny atimes and I don't wanna get hurt

So, beating me would keep me loyal to you going by your assertion, yes?

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by DonroxyII: 3:42pm On Apr 14
Eleporobi:
What do women really want ?
It Means Kaka is Moribound Unadventurous One Way Traffic ..... Women like Drama & Wahala ... Either she is creating one or you are creating one for her .....

Can you keep watching Movie Without Action, Plugs or Suspense ... It gets Boring Always cheesy ....

The Lady Na Ogbaaa .... Ogbaaa Must Marry Ogbaaaa ..... Weyrey Must Marry Weyrey cheesy
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by NothingDoMe: 5:12pm On Apr 14
fuckingAyaya:
As man, once once try dey break bottle for house grin
😄🤣

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Tope2024: 8:02pm On Apr 14
zed7:
This happens in real life. When you date a damaged person, you will eventually be heartbroken. Not everyone can accept love.

Some were raised without love and find it difficult to accept that others can genuinely love and treat them right.
hmmm
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Tope2024: 8:05pm On Apr 14
Mrexcell:
Kaka is a strong catholic he sometimes even preaches the gospel why playing that's obviously the root of his perfection he obviously married a wrong woman.
very wrong woman
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Tope2024: 8:08pm On Apr 14
mctech:
Kaka is one of the most decent footballers that ever lived. In fact, in an interview when he was crowned the world footballer, he said if he didn't play football, he would have been a Reverend father!

Unfortunately, he didn't marry a woman of like minds.

But bros fell into the hands of a coded wild girl who probably tricked him into the marriage in the first place as those SU brothers are very gullible, having no street sense.

What I would like to know are the terms of the divorce. I know the lady would have dipped her talons into a good part of bros' wealth to finance her wild life.

Brother Kaka sorry, you hear!
you are right
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Arizoner: 9:24pm On Apr 14
UyaiIncomparabl:

So, beating me would keep me loyal to you going by your assertion, yes?
No. I'm a gentleman. I will never hit a woman. It's against my principle. I just don't want to be taken for granted
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Albertone(m): 10:45pm On Apr 14
Arizoner:
No. I'm a gentleman. I will never hit a woman. It's against my principle. I just don't want to be taken for granted

She's married already. Don't stress yourself.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:30am On Apr 15
Arizoner:

Oh, okay. Noted.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Arizoner: 8:16am On Apr 15
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh, okay. Noted.
i hear you married
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Hassanmaye(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15
[quote author=Gistmedia10 post=129415048]Caroline Celico, former wife of soccer legend Kaka, has opened up about the real reason behind their divorce. Contrary to popular speculation of betrayal or scandal, Celico shocks fans by disclosing that Kaka's flawlessness was the root cause.

"He never betrayed me, he treated me well, he gave me a wonderful family, but I was not happy, something was missing. The problem was, he was too perfect for me," Celico revealed.

The Brazilian model and entrepreneur, who was married to Kaka for several years before their split, expressed that Kaka's impeccable nature created an unexpected void in their relationship. "I couldn't keep up with his perfection. It made me question myself constantly," she confessed, offering a rare glimpse into the challenges of their seemingly flawless union.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/kaka-caroline-celico-ex-wife-ac-milan-brazil-legend-too-perfect-reason-divorce/bltea44709a48f5ee25#cs084f93f449eedda5

What do women want again? cry[/quite]
That's why bad boys Bleep them like animals for Free while nice guys pay money and beg for 1 minute.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Hassanmaye(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15
PerfectStranger:
Mr nice men don suffer for women hand
Hahahaha
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by mayor1814: 8:15pm On Apr 15
Some women are just so so crazy. Despite the handsomeness and niceness of kaka... The only footballer with a clean slate...

So the woman wants a guy that will betray her; cheat her; and give her infection to nurse... Werey girl
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:45pm On Apr 15
Arizoner:
i hear you married

🌚
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by alaind: 1:45pm On Apr 18
GenFunction:
She said "something was missing"...bitterness,fight,she wanted to argue,be toxic and in general be a witch,now thats wat was missing...This na bandit,walahi.

Lol sounds like you know everything grin
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by GenFunction: 6:49pm On Apr 18
grin grin grin
alaind:

Lol sounds like you know everything grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Super League Showdown: Agnelli Resigns. Juve, Chelsea Others Leave ECA / Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia / Incredible Atlanta Mercedes Stadium (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.