Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico (47577 Views)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by achimendy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13
Bahamas95:
We call them FISH BRAINS for a reason, you can never satisfy these bleeding gender no matter how hard you try. Just give them what they deserve, don't try to be a gentleman always.

To earn a woman's respect you must be like a cutlass with both sides. (Blunt and sharp)

Hahahahahahahaha

Very confused gender.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by achimendy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13
qtguru:
She will regret in the future, I pray she finds a man with turbulence

Amen to that prayer 🙏💯
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by dealslip(f): 6:40pm On Apr 13
Arizoner:
are you a virgin
😂 My first child is 14 but my husband is my first.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by obontami: 6:40pm On Apr 13
Depriest2020:
No woman likes an overly nice Guy. No lady likes a good guy, you must possess a bit of bad boy vibes in you.

You must always smack her ass
Be a bit flirtatious
make her a bit jealous
Once in awhile make her cry, apologize, the apology must be in the bedroom and make sure it leads to love mak*ing. There's nothing as sweet as make up s*x.
In order words kaka is way too nice and gentle for her.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by chidiokay: 6:47pm On Apr 13
purples25:

Yeah I never understood picking on someone because they were a virgin. I would rather be a shoulder to lean on for such a person. People with this problem often claim it is normal, but it is not.

If my friend no get comma na to follow her jubilate and enjoy and to learn how to fish from her.

If you havent being in certain situations don't fully assume you know yourself 100%

Not everybody that is bad planned to be bad, this phenomenon of life, the devil was created as an "Angel" undecided
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Solofresh2: 6:51pm On Apr 13
zed7:
This happens in real life. When you date a damaged person, you will eventually be heartbroken. Not everyone can accept love.

Some were raised without love and find it difficult to accept that others can genuinely love and treat them right.
Life is a give what belong to Caesar to Caesar thing
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by DND069: 7:10pm On Apr 13
Real2088:
We end up criticizing what is right sometimes,I personally understand what she did, why keep pretending and letting the guy suffer emotionally,I left my man almost for similar reason,he is too good for someone like me, he deserves peace of mind and all, and I pray he finds one

But you shouldnt complain and generalise men are scum when you meet the toxic men. Cos guess being good is a red flag.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by fergie001: 7:12pm On Apr 13
I experienced this personally in my first so since then....... Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by VULCAN(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13
You must be a contortionist.

See how you bent over backwards to blame the man.

You must also be a woman.

Only a handful take responsibility for negative outcomes in their lives. They also pass that across to all relationship issues.

If the woman is a die hard druggie- it's actually the man's fault. That is how twisted you peoples logic is

Konquest:

There's a more than 70 percent chance that there will be no separation once these basics I mentioned are taken care of. You can be very rich but if you're boring, then you're toast. Even men don't like women who are boring.

There are other variables that come to play in long-term relationships such as being clearly intentional about finances, emotional intelligence, effective communication, good sexual relations, etc.

Just to add that most of the successful long-term relationships or marriages of over 30, 40, 50, 60 years have had the woman leaving the house with her luggage for 1 month to 1 year. What made them come back together is that the couples RESOLVED to sort things out and tolerate one another by working on themselves.

The legendary Kaka can still get this Brazilian girl who left him back if he still likes her. Better yet, he can move on to another woman after he has attained a more robust inner game.

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Real2088: 7:31pm On Apr 13
DND069:

But you shouldnt complain and generalise men are scum when you meet the toxic men. Cos guess being good is a red flag.

Men aren't scum, unless you are,re you? grin
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Earlbee(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13
This gender can so bring out the beast in us.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Akinpresident: 7:45pm On Apr 13
While other men are recognized as Misters or Sirs, right before us, a h0e glaringly makes it clear that this once Agba Baller goes by Simp Kaka.
Quite a pity.
Dude simped beyond her imagination and she couldn't take it. She prolly has shoved the guy to man up and his simpness won't allow him.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by mymadam(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13
Barbsamiin:
"I no wan peace, I want problem always"
That's it.
💯
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Iamzik: 7:55pm On Apr 13
Depriest2020:
No woman likes an overly nice Guy. No lady likes a good guy, you must possess a bit of bad boy vibes in you.

Be a bit flirtatious
make her a bit jealous
Once in awhile make her cry, apologize, the apology must be in the bedroom and make sure it leads to love mak*ing. There's nothing as sweet as make up s*x.

Huncu!🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Rossikk(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13
Vinnie2000:

Kudos to her.👍

White Women are honest.🤨🙂

Our Nigerian Women will wait till he mistakenly Touch one Woman YANCH
and use the Action to divorce him Saying He cheated. 😏😕

Inferiority complex.

Always finding a way to make yourself worse than “white” people, even it means inventing a scenario out of thin air.

Self hating moro.ns.

Only in your self loathing, lying head will a Nigerian woman divorce her man because she saw him “mistakenly” touch a woman’s butt.

But telling lies against “our Nigerian women” means nothing insofar as you can blurt out your racial inferiority complex in relation to “white” people.

Worthless, disgrace of a people.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by godofuck231: 8:06pm On Apr 13
MVLOX:

She belongs to the streets
nope! She belongs to the strips
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by ukaface(f): 8:11pm On Apr 13
2Radii:
Ukaface how far?? U dey listen to ur gender?? grin

A don dey fear you now sef
fear me kwa?
For what kwanu?
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by riczy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13
May she get wat she want full dose
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by 2Radii: 8:22pm On Apr 13
ukaface:
fear me kwa?
For what kwanu?
U know I will still date you right??

So I don't wanna be faced with same fate grin grin
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by nigmarelli(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13
zed7:
This happens in real life. When you date a damaged person, you will eventually be heartbroken. Not everyone can accept love.

Some were raised without love and find it difficult to accept that others can genuinely love and treat them right.

Yeah. Narcissists vibes I guess.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by lacasera14(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13
Depriest2020:

Be a bit flirtatious
make her a bit jealous
That's not the kind of nice being talked about here. You're talking about bad not nice.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by qtguru(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13
This is why I'd prefer a Nigerian woman anytime over foreigners. Especially an older woman who is matured.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by qtguru(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13
Depriest2020:

Be a bit flirtatious
make her a bit jealous

At what age, every adult wants peace and calm, but I agree on not being a push over. But who doesn't want a perfect person, there's so much wahala on this world.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by elfico(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13
zed7:

Words on marble. Don't think many people know this.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by DND069: 8:37pm On Apr 13
Real2088:

Men aren't scum, unless you are,re you? grin

Lol.
Could you explain something, is it that women get bored of same routine and just wanna change gear to another route -- kinda sweet and sour feeling.

Cos even with the toxic men, women still get fed up as well as they still get fed up with good men. So what is then the point of men acting to suite the setting?

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Englishisamust: 8:51pm On Apr 13
qtguru:

At what age, every adult wants peace and calm, but I agree on not being a push over. But who doesn't want a perfect person, there's so much wahala on this world.

U dey mind that one, some people go dey form hard guy like say they understand women. Kanye West wey tough chop divorce, will smith wey tough was turn to a simp. There is a reason why Ronaldo never marry yet, hakimi wey cheat chop divorce u, Because this gender u can never understand them. They will look for one stupid excuse to divorce you.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by ukaface(f): 9:01pm On Apr 13
[b][/b]
2Radii:
U know I will still date you right??

So I don't wanna be faced with same fate grin grin
Maybe in the next life
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by purples25(f): 9:08pm On Apr 13
chidiokay:

If you havent being in certain situations don't fully assume you know yourself 100%

Not everybody that is bad planned to be bad, this phenomenon of life, the devil was created as an "Angel" undecided

Yeah I understand not wanting to be bad but turning out bad, I get that. But some people just make jealousy and bullying out to be a normal thing and I don't like it. It's better if someone goes through their jealousy and then really regrets it but admits it's abnormal.

People with the traits you've mentioned have been in my life and they are menaces. They just keep going and they are very very bold about it. No apology nothing. So, can't support that.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by 2Radii: 9:09pm On Apr 13
ukaface:
[b][/b]
Maybe in the next life

No, I don't want to come back to this planet next life..

U meant to say maybe in the future...
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by purples25(f): 9:13pm On Apr 13
Arizoner:
are you a virgin

What business do you have with the state of my vagina? Which virgin did you and your peers marry without messing up? Do you know me from anywhere to ask me that? Would we be in any building for an event and you will ask me that suddenly as a stranger?

It's not your fault, it's faceless social media.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13
godofuck231:
Ashawoe de your blood shut-up
🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by ukaface(f): 9:25pm On Apr 13
2Radii:
No, I don't want to come back to this planet next life..

U meant to say maybe in the future...
Where you wan see me for future? Biko kwa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Super League Showdown: Agnelli Resigns. Juve, Chelsea Others Leave ECA / Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia / Incredible Atlanta Mercedes Stadium (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.