Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico (47495 Views)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13
obinna58:
Simps are really suffering, another lesson for simps

With kaka’s wealth, handsomeness, brain, millions of women are willing to die for his cum but kaka decided to pedestalize a woman, now b!tch is shaming kaka all over the world
Nice guys finish last while bad guys finish on her face.

7 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by NAC1666: 4:04pm On Apr 13
Gistmedia10:
Caroline Celico, former wife of soccer legend Kaka, has opened up about the real reason behind their divorce. Contrary to popular speculation of betrayal or scandal, Celico shocks fans by disclosing that Kaka's flawlessness was the root cause.

"He never betrayed me, he treated me well, he gave me a wonderful family, but I was not happy, something was missing. The problem was, he was too perfect for me," Celico revealed.

The Brazilian model and entrepreneur, who was married to Kaka for several years before their split, expressed that Kaka's impeccable nature created an unexpected void in their relationship. "I couldn't keep up with his perfection. It made me question myself constantly," she confessed, offering a rare glimpse into the challenges of their seemingly flawless union.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/kaka-caroline-celico-ex-wife-ac-milan-brazil-legend-too-perfect-reason-divorce/bltea44709a48f5ee25#cs084f93f449eedda5

What do women want again? cry
She should have married a Nigeria man

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Lateef73: 4:05pm On Apr 13
Handsome Kaka should accept the divorce and move on. He shouldn't use this as an excuse to treat other women bad.

Since he already have beautiful kids he should just focus on things that makes him happy like travelling around the world, watching live football matches , hanging out with friends etc.. one day he will surely find a woman that loves him for who he is.

The lesson learnt here for all single guys is no matter how nice you are to a lady she can leave you anytime she feels convenient to do so even if the wedding was done in a big Church.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by achinu(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13
Women don't value men that don't keep them on their toes. This is from my first hand experience, be nice but make sure she never gets too comfortable or else you will be taken for granted!! πŸ’―

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by sageb: 4:06pm On Apr 13
Gistmedia10:
Caroline Celico, former wife of soccer legend Kaka, has opened up about the real reason behind their divorce. Contrary to popular speculation of betrayal or scandal, Celico shocks fans by disclosing that Kaka's flawlessness was the root cause.

"He never betrayed me, he treated me well, he gave me a wonderful family, but I was not happy, something was missing. The problem was, he was too perfect for me," Celico revealed.

The Brazilian model and entrepreneur, who was married to Kaka for several years before their split, expressed that Kaka's impeccable nature created an unexpected void in their relationship. "I couldn't keep up with his perfection. It made me question myself constantly," she confessed, offering a rare glimpse into the challenges of their seemingly flawless union.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/kaka-caroline-celico-ex-wife-ac-milan-brazil-legend-too-perfect-reason-divorce/bltea44709a48f5ee25#cs084f93f449eedda5

What do women want?

4 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by kernniejay(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13
Vinnie2000:

Kudos to her.πŸ‘

White Women are honest.πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

Our Nigerian Women will wait till he mistakenly Touch one Woman YANCH
and use the Action to divorce him Saying He cheated. πŸ˜πŸ˜•
If a man cheat, his wife divorces him. This one no cheat, his wife still divorce him for being too perfect and there you are praising her for honesty. You and her get big problem.

8 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by seunayantokun(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13
If he’s perfect and you're not, the fear of what will happen if he finds you out might be there. In other words, she was not happy because her heart was guilty and troubled. I think she said it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by obaidan: 4:09pm On Apr 13
This gender will mess with your mind. Never play by their rules, do what you want, stay in charge. They will attach all sort to your being, misogynist, patriarchy, traditional, old fashioned, wicked, not modern, bad husband, terrible boyfriend, tough father.... my brother DO NOT CARE.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by seunayantokun(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13
kernniejay:

If a man cheat, his wife divorces him. This one no cheat, his wife still divorce him for being too perfect and there you are praising her for honesty. You and her get big problem.
Coming out to say what she said was an act of honesty. How many can do that?

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Richyfj(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13
Even a perfect man is no longer good enough for women??

8 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by 11doubledee: 4:10pm On Apr 13
Lateef73:
Handsome Kaka should accept the divorce and move on. He shouldn't use this as an excuse to treat other women bad.

Since he already have beautiful kids he should just focus on things that makes him happy like travelling around the world, watching live football matches , hanging out with friends etc.. one day he will surely find a woman that loves him for who he is.
Kaka has been happily remarried since na.
To a much more younger woman, 9yrs younger than the previous wife.
Kaka is a very handsome man with lots of money.
God come give am good character.
Even some women go dey fast make the current wife divorce am.
grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Juju70(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13
fuckingAyaya:
As man, once once try dey break bottle for house grin

Shuoo!
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Morbeta11(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13
I heard that Kaka is even a born again Christian......

What she was searching for was really one error that the man will make and she will be able to get a lot of money by divorcing him. She must have done all she could to make him mess up, after all attempts failed. She decided not to waste her time anymore. She never really loved him.

6 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by kernniejay(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13
seunayantokun:

She doesn't know what she wants in life, she shouldn't have married in the first place instead of breaking a good man's heart.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Almunjid(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13
This one na Hellfire straight.
Even if God put this one for heaven, she go comot for heaven go enter hellfire by herself, she go say heaven too dey perfect for her. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by 11doubledee: 4:13pm On Apr 13
Morbeta11:
Always been. Right from his teenage days in Sao Paolo.
His neighbors, family members, team mates are all testament to this fact.
He rare breed.

6 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Juju70(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13
Fuk beaches!! Neva make dem wifey!

4 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by obaidan: 4:14pm On Apr 13
seunayantokun:

You are focusing on the wrong thing. The question is not honesty
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by seunayantokun(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13
kernniejay:

She doesn't know what she wants in life, she shouldn't have married in the first place instead of breaking a good man's heart.
We don't have to trouble her further, because she has confessed her problem already.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Styluss: 4:15pm On Apr 13
This is exactly the problem, people who are not raised with love dont believe in it, they see true love as magic that only happens in movies hence they dont trust your motives.
Just recently, a girl told me You are too sweet to be true. I would have attached screenshot but I am currently on PC. It was annoying and funny at thesame time. Shes not a Nigeria, and right there I believe all these girls are thesame.
grin grin grin grin

zed7:
This happens in real life. When you date a damaged person, you will eventually be heartbroken. Not everyone can accept love.

Some were raised without love and find it difficult to accept that others can genuinely love and treat them right.

5 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:16pm On Apr 13
Acidosis:

Nice people have suffered in this life. Women no just regard una 😭😭

Aren't you a nice person?
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by omonla10(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13
Bahamas95:
We call them FISH BRAINS for a reason, you can never satisfy these bleeding gender no matter how hard you try. Just give them what they deserve, don't try to be a gentleman always.

To earn a woman's respect you must be like a cutlass with both sides. (Blunt and sharp)

bleeding gender grin grin

Maddest line I've seen this year
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by seunayantokun(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13
Morbeta11:
Yeah. He has never hidden it.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by FireUpNow(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13
Eleporobi:
What do women really want ?

Hmmm
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Lateef73: 4:17pm On Apr 13
11doubledee:

Kaka has been happily remarried since na.
To a much more younger woman 9yrs younger than the previous wife.
Kaka is a very handsome man with lots of money.
God come give am good character.
Even some women go dey fast make the current wife divorce am.
grin grin grin
Thanks for the update

I just found out he married a beautiful super model Carolina dias

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by blowjohn(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13
Good girls like bad guys.

Little wonder gals follow smokers, cultists, ruffians, women beaters etc.

Wear tie go meet naija babe, she go block u.

But wear torn jeans and earrings, carry cigar or weed and she go trip for u.

Women sha.

When the guy starts maltreating her now she go begin talk say men are scum

6 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by AngelicBeing: 4:18pm On Apr 13
sad
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by optimusprime2(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13
Na waah o
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by westside365: 4:20pm On Apr 13
Barbsamiin:
"I no wan peace, I want problem always"
That's it.

I love this. I laughed. Na your post make me comment πŸ˜‚
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by seunayantokun(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13
obaidan:

You are focusing on the wrong thing. The question is not honesty
It's one of the key points to focus on in that discussion. You are free to raise another one without disputing that.

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by LordReed(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13
Gistmedia10:

At least she admitted she has a problem.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Jayhome24: 4:25pm On Apr 13
Shame on you I'm passed off with a prostitute bitch like you shame on you.

If Kaka is beating you and slapping you, you will say he is a beast
If kaka had flirted you will started cryng on live TV to earn sympathy from dem dem
f u c ktard feminist bitch.

Now a perfect gentle rich and popular man too nice for you? wallahi f u c k you and f u c k you very seriously daughter of bitch.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby / Nigeria. Vs Cape Verde: World Cup Qualifiers: (1 - 1) - Full Time / Liverpool Fans In Tears After Manchester City Won Premier League Title (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.