Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico (47510 Views)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by lexy2014: 5:57pm On Apr 13
Konquest:

There's a more than 70 percent chance that there will be no separation once these basics I mentioned are taken care of. You can be very rich but if you're boring, then you're toast. Even men don't like women who are boring.

There are other variables that come to play in long-term relationships such as being clearly intentional about finances, emotional intelligence, effective communication, good sexual relations, etc.

Just to add that most of the successful long-term relationships or marriages of over 30, 40, 50, 60 years have had the woman leaving the house with her luggage for 1 month to 1 year. What made them come back together is that the couples RESOLVED to sort things out and tolerate one another by working on themselves.

The legendary Kaka can still get this Brazilian girl who left him back if he still likes her. Better yet, he can move on to another woman after he has attained a more robust inner game.

are u saying that all the men that have done what u just said have never had women leave them? its simple yes or no

how did you arrive at your 70%?

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Bekind123: 6:00pm On Apr 13
Kaka my crush then
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by nairalanda1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13
The lesson from this matter is simple

Never ever compare yourself to others because if you do that, you will suffer yourself for no good reason.

See how the woman ruined her marriage and family because she compared herself to her perfect husband. Too much comparing meant that she saw herself as less than she really was, it caused issues, they break up

The people I blame are her parents. From childhood many parents play the comparing game. Why can't you be like this child from this house? The problem is, it makes a child even more and more insecure. And the insecurity will carry over into adulthood. And at the end things like this happen.

People should stop comparing themselves to other people. That is how we miss out on good spouses, good connections, good friendships and good opportunities, because we don't think we are good enough.

Poor woman wrecked her marriage by herself because of insecurity. I bet her parents were comparing her to other children when she was a child. That's why she always felt unworthy of Ricardo Izecson dos Santos leite. He was too perfect, she was not.

Never ever compare yourself to anyone. Or do it to your kids or to anyone training under you. People are different. And unique

4 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Fujiyama: 6:01pm On Apr 13
fuckingAyaya:
As man, once once try dey break bottle for house grin

^^^
grin

Now this is funny.

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Jamie1000: 6:04pm On Apr 13
If you're good problem, you're bad problem
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by iammolise(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13
Humans are naturally insatiable beings, now that times(× 3) for women; if you like be a Godsent or even a god of goodness and modesty she will just wake up one day and say you don't know how to fvck well and that is lacking, if you give her the world she will ask you to bring the stars, if you bring the stars it's not bright enough, you should bring the sun.

Fear who no fear these gender.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Reussite: 6:09pm On Apr 13
Lol the comments here are sending me cheesy
Too much of everything is actually not good.....when a marriage seems to be too smooth, it gets boring and one of the duo will try to spice up by doing something out of the ordinary. It reminds me of the movie: Potato Potatoh. Dude cheated on his wife because she had no blemish and was so God fearing, and he got bored. grin
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by purples25(f): 6:13pm On Apr 13
chidiokay:

My dear, you never can tell until you live with such being, even among your friends if you are the one everything is going smoothly for no commas ... dem fit dey gang up against you thats humans for you

if you are a virgin or SU among your close friends naa you dem go pick on pass

Yeah I never understood picking on someone because they were a virgin. I would rather be a shoulder to lean on for such a person. People with this problem often claim it is normal, but it is not.

If my friend no get comma na to follow her jubilate and enjoy and to learn how to fish from her.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Thomasankara(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13
[/color]wetin carry Kaka go meet this kind gal in the first place, how dem take connect 🤔This kind gal go like BDSM, debauchery, clubbing and all other hard lifestyle, na somebody like balloteli fit her[color=#770077]
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13
Eleporobi:
What do women really want ?

They want to run your life, or ruin it. One of the above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:21pm On Apr 13
Arizoner:
is it ok to beat you once in a while in relationship

Stop asking daft questions.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:21pm On Apr 13
Acidosis:

Ehn ehn....Which is the other way? shocked

Being a nice person.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by ChristineC: 6:22pm On Apr 13
who is this joker?
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Thomasankara(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13
[/color] compatibility is the issue, Kaka ought to subscribe to a devout like him, perhaps he was carried away by beauty like biblical Samson[color=#770077]
Fiscus105:
Marriage is not 100% about money, handsomeness or being nice.

Did two of u really compatible?

I think compatibility should take 30% in marriage for it to be successful.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Aklee4994(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13
ecolime:

Bro, only God has the answer to this your question.

Even women don't know what they want.

Kaka na the nicest and most gentle player during his days. A good guy like that, a daughter of eve still dump him.

I'm sure she's being fcked by one street guy in a Brazilian favela as we speak now.
yes,here is the guy man

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by dealslip(f): 6:26pm On Apr 13
elujah1:

As usual women will blame the man, go and read details about them, they've been childhood sweethearts and both dedicated in church.
Please I don't follow your stereotypical judgement. What do you mean by as usual? I am speaking from the place of faith and spirituality not the usual immatured Tom and Jerry fights you guys have over here.
Childhood sweetheart and dedication in church doesn't make one a spiritual person. Kaka has been very deliberate about his faith since his hey days in football. If his wife was a spiritual person like him, she will never say he is too perfect, knowing fully well that it is inevitable when you are spirit led. I blame him because he wasn't discerning when he chose her.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by qtx(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13
Oboi! the revelations am getting about women in these comments shock me. Haba. All this for women only? I have to start learning about women now o. where are the lady folks, make una come confirm wetin the men to talk about una here weda na true or not? Abeg
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Taich(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13
dkidd:
Lol the comments though... Everybody dey para grin

grin grin that's what happens when you offend someone with high street rating. Kaka as a footballer was loved even by opposition fans. Kaka was a perfect mix of Messi and Ronaldo minus arrogance and laced with grace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Father4all: 6:28pm On Apr 13
Masochist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by dealslip(f): 6:28pm On Apr 13
Plus1234:
They both married as virgins,maybe he got deceived by that.
That's a valid point. Confusing virginity with chastity.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Fiscus105(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13
Thomasankara:
[/color] compatibility is the issue, Kaka ought to subscribe to a devout like him, perhaps he was carried away by beauty like biblical Samson[color=#770077]

That's mistake several men in particular were/are making, when they rich or nice, they think every woman would be perfectly crazy for them.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Reeb2244: 6:30pm On Apr 13
Eleporobi:
What do women really want ?
Even women don't know what they want.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Arizoner: 6:30pm On Apr 13
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop asking daft questions.
I'm just asking cause I have a thing for you
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Arizoner: 6:31pm On Apr 13
Fiscus105:

That's mistake several men in particular were/are making, when they rich or nice, they think every woman would be perfectly crazy for them.
I like big yash and big breast
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Arizoner: 6:32pm On Apr 13
dealslip:

That's a valid point. Confusing virginity with chastity.
are you a virgin
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Aklee4994(m): 6:32pm On Apr 13
Solofresh2:
So she desire a violent man or what
Women don't value nice men, Just treat her the way she deserve don't be nice
Give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar
Wittiness 💯

A wise man once said “When it comes to women you have two options: you can understand a women or love a women but once you understand women it’s hard to love(nice)them.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by APOPTOSIS: 6:33pm On Apr 13
That means MESSI should start preparing for his too..
Women are generally like that.
Their hormones are like concoction and gbogbonise.

3 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Acidosis(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13
UyaiIncomparabl:

Being a nice person.

Oh I see... cool
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Arizoner: 6:34pm On Apr 13
Bekind123:
Kaka my crush then
who you crushing now
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Real2088: 6:37pm On Apr 13
We end up criticizing what is right sometimes,I personally understand what she did, why keep pretending and letting the guy suffer emotionally,I left my man almost for similar reason,he is too good for someone like me, he deserves peace of mind and all, and I pray he finds one
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Arizoner: 6:37pm On Apr 13
purples25:

Yeah I never understood picking on someone because they were a virgin. I would rather be a shoulder to lean on for such a person. People with this problem often claim it is normal, but it is not.

If my friend no get comma na to follow her jubilate and enjoy and to learn how to fish from her.
are you a virgin
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by dealslip(f): 6:38pm On Apr 13
Omoluabi16:
people change. Like they say, salvation is personal. I learnt they both married as virgins, but she may have lost her faith. After all demas forsook Timothy...

That's another angle to it, she may have changed but like someone pointed out somewhere on this topic, Kaka might have been deceived by her chastity before marriage, though chastity before marriage doesn't prove her to be a saved or spiritual person, like him. A woman of genuine faith would worship the very floor Kaka walks on, knowing fully well that she is secured in him and her mind can be at peace trusting him to deal with her in honesty and fear of the Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ronaldo Hires Tokunbo Daniel To Make Him 3 Diamond-Encrusted Boots (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World / How The World Reacted To Man United And Liverpool's Heavy Defeats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.