Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico (47531 Views)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Danielnicks: 9:33pm On Apr 13
Gistmedia10:
Caroline Celico, former wife of soccer legend Kaka, has opened up about the real reason behind their divorce. Contrary to popular speculation of betrayal or scandal, Celico shocks fans by disclosing that Kaka's flawlessness was the root cause.

"He never betrayed me, he treated me well, he gave me a wonderful family, but I was not happy, something was missing. The problem was, he was too perfect for me," Celico revealed.

The Brazilian model and entrepreneur, who was married to Kaka for several years before their split, expressed that Kaka's impeccable nature created an unexpected void in their relationship. "I couldn't keep up with his perfection. It made me question myself constantly," she confessed, offering a rare glimpse into the challenges of their seemingly flawless union.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/kaka-caroline-celico-ex-wife-ac-milan-brazil-legend-too-perfect-reason-divorce/bltea44709a48f5ee25#cs084f93f449eedda5

What do women want again? cry

Pure definition of a selfish woman. To hell with the kids psychological well-being, being victims of a broken home and to hell with the husband who probably never envisioned being a divorcee. All because he was too good for you or whatever that means. Crazy beings.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Mrexcell(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13
Kaka is a strong catholic he sometimes even preaches the gospel why playing that's obviously the root of his perfection he obviously married a wrong woman.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by AfDapone: 9:56pm On Apr 13
Vinnie2000:

Women love DRAMA!

They CAN'T tolerate Quiet, sensible and very Logical men for long. undecided

They want Drama or GbasGbos when in a Relationship or Marriage. sad

They want a JIM IYKE or BURNABOY kind of Guy, or a NKEM OWOH terrible tongue kind of Man. smiley smiley

What if the woman is still not satisfied with the level of gbas gbos the man is acting? See, those genders, if you think you can satisfy them, I yinmu to you. I'm an easy going person. I see married women with gbas gbos husbands looking / interacting with sometimes, and I could see thru their mind they have already fvcked me many times in their minds.

Those genders are true descendants of Eve. Nothing. I repeat Nothing can satisfy them for a long period of time.

Even soldiers know say their wives they go outside to go collect.

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Gnosispd: 9:57pm On Apr 13
I always say their is nothing you can do to satisfy that gender even if you die them they will still complain that you didn't die well.

4 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by qtguru(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13
Englishisamust:

U dey mind that one, some people go dey form hard guy like say they understand women. Kanye West wey tough chop divorce, will smith wey tough was turn to a simp. There is a reason why Ronaldo never marry yet, hakimi wey cheat chop divorce u, Because this gender u can never understand them. They will look for one stupid excuse to divorce you.

My ex was stressful, after she broke up, she wanted to come back, I blocked her, because the peace i enjoyed after ehn I could never go back

3 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by olaztek(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13
At this point, I will not be surprised if Messi's wife dump him because he is too nice, May God forbid.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by mctech(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13
Kaka is one of the most decent footballers that ever lived. In fact, in an interview when he was crowned the world footballer, he said if he didn't play football, he would have been a Reverend father!

Unfortunately, he didn't marry a woman of like minds.

But bros fell into the hands of a coded wild girl who probably tricked him into the marriage in the first place as those SU brothers are very gullible, having no street sense.

What I would like to know are the terms of the divorce. I know the lady would have dipped her talons into a good part of bros' wealth to finance her wild life.

Brother Kaka sorry, you hear!

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by AfDapone: 10:05pm On Apr 13
LoveJesus87:
What can u call this?
May God not allow us marry wrong partner

Wetin concern God for this matter. If Eve go fit chop forbidden fruit, of all plenty fruits in the garden of Eden, person wey no no death before o, she still no wan com die, wetin her decendant genders no go com fit do that will concern God.

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by 2Radii: 10:15pm On Apr 13
ukaface:

Where you wan see me for future? Biko kwa o
We re together here in the present, surely we shall be together in the future as well grin
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Rumundele(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13
I don't think women are normal creatures i don't really know what they want.
You are perfect is a problem
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Excell3nt: 10:21pm On Apr 13
Women will always be emotional beings,
they prefer their heads messed up once in awhile, emotional rollercoaster
Gistmedia10:
Caroline Celico, former wife of soccer legend Kaka, has opened up about the real reason behind their divorce. Contrary to popular speculation of betrayal or scandal, Celico shocks fans by disclosing that Kaka's flawlessness was the root cause.

"He never betrayed me, he treated me well, he gave me a wonderful family, but I was not happy, something was missing. The problem was, he was too perfect for me," Celico revealed.

The Brazilian model and entrepreneur, who was married to Kaka for several years before their split, expressed that Kaka's impeccable nature created an unexpected void in their relationship. "I couldn't keep up with his perfection. It made me question myself constantly," she confessed, offering a rare glimpse into the challenges of their seemingly flawless union.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/kaka-caroline-celico-ex-wife-ac-milan-brazil-legend-too-perfect-reason-divorce/bltea44709a48f5ee25#cs084f93f449eedda5

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by kewelljoseph(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13
This might sound funny but women are wired differently, had a girl telling me she would want to be with a man that beats her. Another told me she didn’t want to date me because I’m too nice and I look like a pastor…she wants a guy that do dreadlocks and smokes weed.

Truth abt lif is , not everyone woman wants to settle down…some just wants to continue having fun till they die.

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by finallybusy: 10:39pm On Apr 13
At least she was honest to herself.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by IamANigerianMan: 10:42pm On Apr 13
Vinnie2000:

Kudos to her.👍

White Women are honest.🤨🙂

Our Nigerian Women will wait till he mistakenly Touch one Woman YANCH
and use the Action to divorce him Saying He cheated. 😏😕
That one is better than tell the universe you beat her, before you know all the OLOSHO YEYEBRITY will take upon themselves

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Stalent(m): 10:53pm On Apr 13
Vinnie2000:

Women love DRAMA!

They CAN'T tolerate Quiet, sensible and very Logical men for long. undecided

They want Drama or GbasGbos when in a Relationship or Marriage. sad

They want a JIM IYKE or BURNABOY kind of Guy, or a NKEM OWOH terrible tongue kind of Man. smiley smiley

Arhhhh
Nkem owoh
No one gets bad mouth reach that one
Make God dey protect am dey go Biko

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Papadoh(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13
obinna58:
Simps are really suffering, another lesson for simps

With kaka’s wealth, handsomeness, brain, millions of women are willing to die for his cum but kaka decided to pedestalize a woman, now b!tch is shaming kaka all over the world
She can't shame Kaka because the man has absolutely nothing to be ashamed about. She can only shame herself.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by complet: 11:19pm On Apr 13
KAKA IS STILL ONE OF MY BEST FOOTBALLER I CAN REMEMBER MY UNDERGRADUATE DAYS, BOUGHT AC MILAN JERSEY AND I NAMED MY SELF KAKA

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Ebymyk(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13
Bahamas95:
We call them FISH BRAINS for a reason, you can never satisfy these bleeding gender no matter how hard you try. Just give them what they deserve, don't try to be a gentleman always.

To earn a woman's respect you must be like a cutlass with both sides. (Blunt and sharp)

thank you so much, you have said it all, you said my mind... Permission to share please...
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Samekaog: 12:09am On Apr 14
Waiting woman the fine for this life exactly?...
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by y3mi(m): 12:25am On Apr 14
Women are simply just ineffable.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:04am On Apr 14
Arizoner:
I'm just asking cause I have a thing for you

Let's assume we have a thing (IN YOUR DREAMS), do you consider beating me a thing you would usually do? Or what was your previous question again?

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Solsix(m): 2:28am On Apr 14
ecolime:

Bro, only God has the answer to this your question.

Even women don't know what they want.

Kaka na the nicest and most gentle player during his days. A good guy like that, a daughter of eve still dump him.

I'm sure she's being fcked by one street guy in a Brazilian favela as we speak now.
Lol
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by MVLOX(m): 5:16am On Apr 14
godofuck231:
nope! She belongs to the strips
I doubt say she get the tools needed for the strips...

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Mrpojj(m): 6:55am On Apr 14
Gistmedia10:

The woman has been targeting divorce settlement, since he is a footballer cheating is supposedly easy, but kaka shocked her
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Bahamas95(m): 7:18am On Apr 14
Ebymyk:
thank you so much, you have said it all, you said my mind... Permission to share please...
No problem. 😁

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by effido666: 7:27am On Apr 14
Women bad sex
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by G00dharddick: 7:34am On Apr 14
frog12:
no. that's not it. she is a beauty model. she has always been around bad guys. that's the reason. these types of women only loves money.
its like robin givens that married mike tyson because of money grin grin

You just arrived at my point too.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Expanse2020(m): 7:49am On Apr 14
Make God punish Jennyclay, Iya ibe for this olosho act OOO
Chaiii some women just like suffereness...

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by elujah1(m): 7:57am On Apr 14
dealslip:

Please I don't follow your stereotypical judgement. What do you mean by as usual? I am speaking from the place of faith and spirituality not the usual immatured Tom and Jerry fights you guys have over here.
Childhood sweetheart and dedication in church doesn't make one a spiritual person. Kaka has been very deliberate about his faith since his hey days in football. If his wife was a spiritual person like him, she will never say he is too perfect, knowing fully well that it is inevitable when you are spirit led. I blame him because he wasn't discerning when he chose her.
And you know her too well to know she wasn't spiritual enough? Top spiritual men whose spouses left them, I believe they didn't discern well right?
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Pauliaette(m): 9:11am On Apr 14
Sometimes I wonder what is wrong to these genders.
Kaka is a born again Christian, he can never cheats no matter what happens.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by godofuck231: 9:53am On Apr 14
MVLOX:
I doubt say she get the tools needed for the strips...
blond hair artificial breasts? High heel shoes na default property
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by 99persait(m): 9:55am On Apr 14
Eleporobi:
What do women really want ?
they want problem always not peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World / How The World Reacted To Man United And Liverpool's Heavy Defeats / FC Barcelona Player Salaries 2017-18 (full Squad Contracts Revealed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.