Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy (30971 Views)

I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / "Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by benitwater(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13
They are evil liars and enemies of progress.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR commander in chief of the armed forces is here to stay till 2031 in Sha Allah.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by chidiokay: 7:00pm On Apr 13
socialmediaman:
Official USD exchange rate was N490 while the parallel market (free market value) was N700 when Buhari handed over, which was considered too high

Why are “fake” lovers of Nigeria celebrating the exchange rate at N1,200 ?

Make this make sense.

Commending and celebration are not the same, super eagles did not win the AFCON final but lots of Nigerians commended them, was there a celebration tongue

If your pikin dey carry 20 of 20 for class then suddenly shock you n carry 15th won't you commend the child, when you do that it encourages the child to thrive and do more ..

commending doesnt necessary mean celebration but it just a viable way of encouraging and calling for more

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Blaze14k: 7:00pm On Apr 13
PriceActionZ:

Now he is an arse licker. funny people. dont you know how nigeria things work? Let them announce that the petrol price is now 200 naira, and see how the stations will drag time to adjust it, they will say, they have not seen president to come to their stations and tell them in person, but let them jack it up to 1k, before the announcement is over, the price will be adjusted with the speed of light. Same thing is being applicable to goods you see in the markets and you are complaining above. Many nigerians are naturally wicked that want to explore every opportunity they can lay on.

The story now is that all the goods they bought when the dollar is high, are yet to be sold, until they sell everything and restock with the new dollar rates, thats when things can come down. Majority of them never imported anything when dollar was high. They are just opportunist. simple. You see examples who the guy is talking about?
You will shop in abroad during festive period, you will nearly get many things almost free, but in nigeria, everything will skyrocket, everyone will be confused of what to buy with little at hand and its been happening even far before this administration. who is doing who?

Bro in my field of business prices have dropped..

4 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by blacknp(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13
socialmediaman:

Speaking for myself alone will be selfish. Do you fight for selfish interests on nairaland? Only yourself?

Does that explain why you guys lied to Nigerians for 8 years that Buhari was doing well, even when you knew he was destroying the economy?

Was it because of selfish interest? Just for your pocket? Are you paid to do this as alleged by people on here?
If Gringory Obi no be selfish creature of the worst specimen, please mention 1 commissioner that served under him for 8 years that amounted to anything politically, whether be it house of reps, Senator, Governor, or Minister of The Federal Republic?

Mention any of his commissioners that followed him to Pdp, & the laborious parry?

Useless selfish na me me messiah Apga Judas.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by chatinent: 7:02pm On Apr 13
Another pastorprenueur.

Yawns.

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by frankson1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 13
olisaEze:
Can [b]the pastor name the OBIdients [/b]that have said they’re unhappy with the improvement of the Naira? No one is talking because they’re still waiting to see the corresponding improvement in the price of goods and services! No be today APC and lie-lie, the story of our rice pyramids and the countries they claimed were in talks to start buying our rice is still fresh in the memory, joor! People are not yet seeing what they should be celebrating when the Naira is appreciating but rice is still in double digits and Geisha is now N1000! undecided

You just gave yourself up here. All what the Apostle mentioned are the characters of obedients which you've clarified.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Vision101(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13
predictor1:
A bigger fool will not see the convergence between the official rate and black market rate as an achievement.
This is a major achievement. No more easy wealth through round tripping. It has never happened in this country. The real people that matter are taking note. Have you heard Prof utomi speak in condemnation? He's a close friend of Yemi Cardoso. I'm sure that he's impressed by what his friend is doing.

The truth is that BAT/Edu/Yemi combination is team A to manage our economy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by blacknp(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13
frankson1:

You just gave yourself up here. All what the Apostle mentioned are the characters of obedients which you've clarified.
You no see em name olisaeze? Na them.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by spagettiluv: 7:06pm On Apr 13
chidiokay:

Commending and celebration are not the same, super eagles did not win the AFCON final but lots of Nigerians commended them, was there a celebration tongue

If your pikin dey carry 20 of 20 for class then suddenly shock you n carry 15th won't you commend the child, when you do that it encourages the child to thrive and do more ..

commending doesnt necessary mean celebration but it just a viable way of encouraging and calling for more
God bless you for the illustration,obidients are d@ft,they don’t reason like real human being

3 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by chidiokay: 7:07pm On Apr 13
Acidosis:

Okay sir. I celebrate N1,100. God bless BAT. God bless Nigeria. grin

No one asking anyone to celebrate, infact we havent gotten to that point, its either you commend or look way

i think Nigerians need to learn the difference between commending and celebrating

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Jayhome24: 7:09pm On Apr 13
Obidirnts una don hear?

I told una it will end in shame for all of you las las as God live.

We have left you Obidients behind tey tey and we have begged God to forsake you all in your frustration and give you all the gift of "destiny stagnancy" as you want to remain in 2023 pls make una stay there and rot.

Nigria will rise again. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by eke28(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13
Melagros:
COMRADES, Apostle Selman is an arse licker, he is seeking contract from Tinubu that is why he made this assertion
Have the prices of goods and services come down? Even after the Naira continues going up for more than a month now

How is he an arse licker, because he said the truth? Let's celebrate good news always please not always anticipating for the worse.
Nigeria will surely be great again.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by dabonny(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13
Melagros:
COMRADES, Apostle Selman is an arse licker, he is seeking contract from Tinubu that is why he made this assertion
Have the prices of goods and services come down? Even after the Naira continues going up for more than a month now

Don't get things mixed up ooo, the MOG in this context is Apostle Johnson Suleiman NOT Apostle Joshua Selman.

The former is the founder of Omega fire Ministry International while the latter is the founder of Eternity Network International

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by bemeruca: 7:17pm On Apr 13
why should they be happy when it is nowhere near where it was before the incompetent potato took over?

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by lexy2014: 7:17pm On Apr 13
olisaEze:
You’re a dunce! Read and understand before you rush to comment! cool

"Popular nigerian pastor and a major critic of the nigerian government has blasted nigerians that are not happy as the dollar begin to appreciate. He was furious that despite being an obidient, he has moved on, but some people always want to see anything bad about their country especially since their candidate lost, and always want bad things to be happening so that they can say, Shey we warned you.
Watch his outburst."

did the above quote come from the youtube video or it was the opinion of the op?
Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Jayhome24: 7:20pm On Apr 13
Suleiman wallahi from this moment I forgive you.

Obidients listen and listen good you see that madness they injected in your skull will run you to hell.

Obidients are extremely evil and I had said it the word obidient is from the kingdom of Lucifer those who know spitism will understand my language, due to the origin of that name "obdient" that is why you see any obidient acting like someone under a spell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by ipobcannibals: 7:20pm On Apr 13
contentmakerPRO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfyF2Mxr3I8&t=186s

Popular nigerian pastor and a major critic of the nigerian government has blasted nigerians that are not happy as the dollar begin to appreciate. He was furious that despite being an obidient, he has moved on, but some people always want to see anything bad about their country especially since their candidate lost, and always want bad things to be happening so that they can say, Shey we warned you.
Most of those wishing this administration failure are Ipob components of obidient movement….their biafr.aud failed and their candidate also failed, hence the frustration and bitterness. May Nigeria continue to succeed and more deaths to ipob terrorists.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
God bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Devil punish ipob/esn terrorists and all their supporters, online and offline…may the blessed land of Nigeria never favour them and rather, continue to swallow them up——Amen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by NOwazobia: 7:25pm On Apr 13
What is there to be happy about if its effect cannot be felt on the street.

Inflation has been worse than when dollar was 1700 naira...

Over sabi pastor...

He has no issue as tithe and offering and seed is there for him, while the members wallow in penury.

Spit

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Afamed: 7:25pm On Apr 13
saddler:

Yea let's celebrate the naira at 1100 to a dollar...

Wow!

Good.

Are you happy now?

Even if the $ goes down to N300. You type will still wail.
Any good news about Nigeria dey give Una headache

2 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by victorclean(f): 7:28pm On Apr 13
Oga shot up. Until it comes down to 200naira.

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by aswani(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13
contentmakerPRO:
This is how its supposed to be. critize when needed, and praise when getting something right. Not one way mob that doesnt want anything good from her country.. Some people need to tone down their hatred for their country. They are just full of evil. Keep pressuring government to improve the economy, not other way around,, so that you and i will have better country. Stop being a saddist. Some, one day , they will sleep and wake up, and see they are close to 40, and never achieved anything in their entire life than frustration, being saddist for the next 4 or 8 years, and end up in depresion.

Well said, every word so true.

Opposition is not shouting upandan, it is keeping the government on its toes like you said.

I hope they take your advise because they need it.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Princedapace(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13
olisaEze:
Can the pastor name the OBIdients that have said they’re unhappy with the improvement of the Naira? No one is talking because they’re still waiting to see the corresponding improvement in the price of goods and services! No be today APC and lie-lie, the story of our rice pyramids and the countries they claimed were in talks to start buying our rice is still fresh in the memory, joor! People are not yet seeing what they should be celebrating when the Naira is appreciating but rice is still in double digits and Geisha is now N1000! undecided

I am waiting for him to actually point which person is not happy. He is chasing clout. Such a shameless act becus no single person is actually unhappy and not only Obi lost election. i mean, there is PDP that even came second. Why is everything about Obi?
And I bought fuel for 660 today on a V6 engine, it wasnt funny abeg. Things are still expensive. All of us desire a working Nigeria abeg where there is emmergency response team for health care issues, fast one abeg, where we dont dig bore hole to fetch water, where we can do road trips with confidence and enjoy our roads like our counter parts in other parts of the world so that we can at least take our babes to road trips and enjoy enough adventure. We want a working sport department so we can go and watch our local league matches like South Africans do. We want stable electricity and improved income so that we can pay for these services.
I paid close to 90k as tax to Nigeria when withdrawing my income online. It is crazy I pay this and still dig borehole, avoid road trips, lack proper and fast health care emmergence response team, serene roads to drive on, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by PHAYOL81: 7:32pm On Apr 13
They're unhappy because they're losers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by motionarena: 7:37pm On Apr 13
Not happy

Because prices are still increasing

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Kusu12: 7:40pm On Apr 13
It's only losers, obirodents and obingo the fake messiah of obirodents not happy with any good news.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by flokii: 7:41pm On Apr 13
It's like apostle is on NL.. he directly attacked obidients shouting "we said so, we warned you people" when dollar rose against naira.

From the way apostle was talking, he too joined bandwagon of "New Nigeria" crew but has seen the light now.. the real messiah is PBAT and God has enthroned him. Enemies of Nigeria will die of high bp las las.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Kusu12: 7:43pm On Apr 13
ZombieTAMER:
All these rubbish sponsored threads by jobless miscreants..

As bad as buhari was..
Dollar was 700

Has it gotten to the point of celebrating 1k ?..
who took it to 1500 before?..
PDP? or Jonathan?.

The prices of goods and services are still very much high..

I'm so glad we're all in it together
my only issue is that no Agbadorian Should be allowed to leave the shores of this country.
they all should be here enjoying the Balablu government

This is beyond your comprehension, focus on your wailing career.
You are just another frustrated and deluded obirodent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Iamzik: 7:44pm On Apr 13
Basic123:

And only a bigger stupid fool celebrated the rising but unhappy with the fall!

Fall from where to where?

Dollar was 490 official market and 700 parallel market on may 29 2023.

Tinubu floated the naira without putting measures in place to block speculation and the exchange went through the roof with so much food and price inflation.

After much stubbornness he reversed the policy and we are back to defending naira with millions of dollar. But the bad deed has been done.
Dollar is around 1200 despite reversal of the policy and you expect people to celebrate?

Let dollar come back to where he met it then we can have this conversation.

If you don't know how to solve a problem you should not make it worse
Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by viceddy95(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13
Melagros:
It seems your brain is malfunctioning ….criticise when necessary…

2 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by BeigJawnson(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13
Well the man of God, Suleiman. If I may ask, what is the happiness all about? Naira appreciation right?

Now my questions to the man of God is
1. How much was Dollar to Naira before this govt. took over power?
2. How much was Dollar to Naira before APC took over?
Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Christlike01: 7:48pm On Apr 13
I have always been saying this: it's a huge risk sharing the same nationality with some people. They are enemies within who don't wish the nation well. If I had the power to give them their own country today, I wouldn't even think about it for a second before excising them from Nigeria. If they however chose not to go to their imaginary Eldorado,it would be an opportunity to set some brain-resetting conditions for them for chosing to remain as Nigerians!

Nigeria must find an appropriate answer to the question of Igbo people in Nigeria. They constitute a serious security risk to the nation.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen / The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.