Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy (30970 Views)

I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / "Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Truthsandtrusts: 7:12am On Apr 14
ZombieTAMER:
All these rubbish sponsored threads by jobless miscreants..

As bad as buhari was..
Dollar was 700

Has it gotten to the point of celebrating 1k ?..
who took it to 1500 before?..
PDP? or Jonathan?.

The prices of goods and services are still very much high..

I'm so glad we're all in it together
my only issue is that no Agbadorian Should be allowed to leave the shores of this country.
they all should be here enjoying the Balablu government

Shut up, you are pained..... shame on you and peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Truthsandtrusts: 7:13am On Apr 14
Basic123:

Did he mention OBIDIENTS?

Your conscience dey disturb you 😆

They know themselves

Na your conscience dey worry u , shame one kill owner
Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by chidiokay: 7:29am On Apr 14
Snowx:

There were a lot of people that bought items when naira was 1,800 per dollar and now dollar is depreciating Nd their price of goods they bought are going down they can't even sell at cost price..at this point they are loosing thousands and millions of naira, why won't they be angry with Nigeria government who can't make naira stable in the first place

Nigerians are funnily strange, suddenly every trader bought there stock when it was 1800, like seriously ... for how long was dollar even at 1800 that the whole trader in Nigeria bought at the same time cheesy we aint serious in these countrty

Despite dollar coming down, someone called a Loaf of bread i normally buy 1200, 1300 yesterday and i said to him, bro give me one reason why bread price increased again if e no drop, he was dumbfounded and just blabbing
i left his shop and bought the bread 1200 from another shop closeby ... went back to show him, govt is bad but are we the people being good to ourselves

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by chidiokay: 7:54am On Apr 14
aremubabs:

Blame your fellow Nigerians who are deciding prices based on greed.

I asked for sardines at one shop. Seller called it 1100 naira. About three shops away, I got the same for 900 naira.

If Tinubu sends out task force to punish greedy sellers, it is still people like you that would complain of abuse of power.

I had similar experience yesterday, retailers are enormous to be confined, it is not really feasible going after retail sellers

I think what the govt can do is revamp a Price control agency that will checkmate and review prices from Producers & distributors, these agency will continually leak the real market prices out to the public to boycott cabals that hijack market and inflate prices

If the public are aware peak milk from company is 1000, sellers won't dare inflate beyond 1150 cos they know people are aware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by aremubabs: 7:55am On Apr 14
chidiokay:

I had similar experience yesterday, retailers are enormous to be confined, it is not really feasible going after retail sellers

I think what the govt can do is revamp a Price control agency that will checkmate and review prices from Producers & distributors, these agency will continually leak the real market prices out to the public to boycott cabals that hijack market and inflate prices

If the public are aware peak from company is 1000, sellers won't dare inflate beyond 1150 cos they know people are aware

Sounds great.
Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by aswani(m): 7:58am On Apr 14
Christlike01:

You're right, my brother. We all should begin to speak up against the danger that the Igbo people represent. Why should we keep quiet in the face of all these anti-Nigeria activities of the Igbo? Are we all going to fold our arms until they finally succeed in their evil machinations against Nigeria?

The same Igbo people who openly said they would enlist in the Nigerien (Niger Republic) Army to fight against Nigeria in the event of a war between the two countries! Had the coup saga in Niger Republic led to a war between Nigeria and Niger, trust me, the majority of these irrational people, who are always led by emotions, would have found their way to Niamey to enlist in Niger's military!

Why should the rest of us share the same space with such devilish people who don't mean well for Nigeria? The truth is that I don't feel comfortable having Igbo people around me again as a Yoruba man, and that's because they have proven themselves to be sworn enemies of the Yoruba people. Why should I tolerate an enemy around me?

The federal government has to do something about the danger Igbo constitute to the security of other Nigerians before people begin to take laws into their own hands!

Good write up but you should be aware that not all Ndigbo are Obidients and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by commoditiesnig: 8:26am On Apr 14
Well said Apostle Suleiman!
contentmakerPRO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfyF2Mxr3I8&t=186s

Popular nigerian pastor and a major critic of the nigerian government has blasted nigerians that are not happy as the dollar begin to appreciate. He was furious that despite being an obidient, he has moved on, but some people always want to see anything bad about their country especially since their candidate lost, and always want bad things to be happening so that they can say, Shey we warned you.
Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by plumcomm: 9:37am On Apr 14
olisaEze:
Can the pastor name the OBIdients that have said they’re unhappy with the improvement of the Naira? No one is talking because they’re still waiting to see the corresponding improvement in the price of goods and services! No be today APC and lie-lie, the story of our rice pyramids and the countries they claimed were in talks to start buying our rice is still fresh in the memory, joor! People are not yet seeing what they should be celebrating when the Naira is appreciating but rice is still in double digits and Geisha is now N1000! undecided
my friend stop being unnecessarily stupid abeg,which corresponding increase did they see before they increase price immediately the naira went down?.now that the naira is going up one idiot is waiting for one useless corresponding improvement.God go Dey punish all of una wey Dey wish this country evil,the evil no go commot for una household
So is it dollar or APC that made the cost of flight tickets from Lagos to London up to 4m but when air peace came out with 1.2m they can bring theirs down to 700k,Shay na tinubu be that one too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Snowx: 10:26am On Apr 14
chidiokay:

Nigerians are funnily strange, suddenly every trader bought there stock when it was 1800, like seriously ... for how long was dollar even at 1800 that the whole trader in Nigeria bought at the same time cheesy we aint serious in these countrty

Despite dollar coming down, someone called a Loaf of bread i normally buy 1200, 1300 yesterday and i said to him, bro give me one reason why bread price increased again if e no drop, he was dumbfounded and just blabbing
i left his shop and bought the bread 1200 from another shop closeby ... went back to show him, govt is bad but are we the people being good to ourselves

Though some Nigerians are just wicked..
Let me take myself for example..I am a machine parts dealer..I bought some items when it was 2300naira now it was sold at 1650..you expect me to be happy or sad? I don't know about other people selling their thing
Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by chidiokay: 11:21am On Apr 14
Snowx:

Though some Nigerians are just wicked..
Let me take myself for example..I am a machine parts dealer..I bought some items when it was 2300naira now it was sold at 1650..you expect me to be happy or sad? I don't know about other people selling their thing

No business man will be happy where there is LOSS, but i expect you to understand business is full of risk and not all investments will yield desireable profit,
Oga those stock you bought at 2300, you must have sold some inside b4 price went down, that is what you will use to augment your loss

The most important thing is you go see money Restock your shop even if you sell at the 1650 ...
Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Snowx: 11:31am On Apr 14
chidiokay:

No business man will be happy where there is LOSS, but i expect you to understand business is full of risk and not all investments will yield desireable profit,
Oga those stock you bought at 2300, you must have sold some inside b4 price went down, that is what you will use to augment your loss

The most important thing is you go see money Restock your shop even if you sell at the 1650 ...

Yea business is full of risk..but some risk are not worth venturing I'mf one sees ahead of what Nigeria has for them. What of those that was settled newly and they bought items to sell at such price immediately dollar went down. Like what you just insinuated that I sold some from there I never sold anything from there coz I bought it like Friday, rumours has it that dollar has fallen on Monday, market became very slow due to panic.

I understand perfectly that business is risk but FG doesn't put common man in heart. Cordoso knew all these things and was reluctant to put it in action till it got Soo bad.
Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by chidiokay: 11:59am On Apr 14
Snowx:

Yea business is full of risk..but some risk are not worth venturing I'mf one sees ahead of what Nigeria has for them. What of those that was settled newly and they bought items to sell at such price immediately dollar went down. Like what you just insinuated that I sold some from there I never sold anything from there coz I bought it like Friday, rumours has it that dollar has fallen on Monday, market became very slow due to panic.

I understand perfectly that business is risk but FG doesn't put common man in heart. Cordoso knew all these things and was reluctant to put it in action till it got Soo bad.

I get you, but why is it only when dollar fall we see people like you/traders come out to complain and seek empathy

Lets assume as you bought stock at 1900 on friday, then dollar hit 2200 on monday ... will you still complain ? be sincere

I don't think Cardoso intentionally left things to go bad, the issue is they underestimated how Nigerians can be very wicked & unpatriotic .. just to make easy money
The govt/cardoso were just doing trial and error plus IMF were bad influenence
Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Christlike01: 12:38pm On Apr 14
aswani:

Good write up but you should be aware that not all Ndigbo are Obidients and vice versa.

Thank you. You're right; not all Igbo are obedient, and vice versa. It should also be known that it's because of the few reasonable ones among these Igbo that other Nigerians, especially Yoruba, have not started reacting violently to all the dangerous and outrageous anti-Yoruba attitudes of the majority of them. Igbo people need to be extremely careful because other Nigerians, especially Yoruba,are not going to fold their arms and tolerate Igbo's nonsense forever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by naturefellow(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14
Mediocrity, at best!
Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by aswani(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14
Christlike01:

Thank you. You're right; not all Igbo are obedient, and vice versa. It should also be known that it's because of the few reasonable ones among these Igbo that other Nigerians, especially Yoruba, have not started reacting violently to all the dangerous and outrageous anti-Yoruba attitudes of the majority of them. Igbo people need to be extremely careful because other Nigerians, especially Yoruba,are not going to fold their arms and tolerate Igbo's nonsense forever!

Fair enough.

Hopefully everybody comes to their senses sooner rather than later. We are approaching a dangerous junction and the wrong turning will spell doom for us all. Peter Obi losing an election should not cause such rancour.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Christlike01: 1:09pm On Apr 14
Konquest:

Let me come into your convo and make it clear here.

The past PDP and APC governments at Federal and State levels are to BLAME for their inactions over the relentless fake news, hate speech, cyberbullying attacks, and criminally defamatory posts online and offline that have gone on for over 25 years now by the secessionist bigots.

Recently, I saw a video where the Nigerian President said he doesn't read the social media because he was insulted during the last election cycle. I began to wonder how a man who is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces would be subconsciously threatened by criminally defamatory posts and fake news against him on the social media platforms and not take action to bring the idiots to justice? Tinubu's inactions against these trolls and criminally defamatory posts is highly irresponsible and disgraceful of him and his team of Intelligence Officers in the DSS or the Police.

Recently, Eniola Badmus, Nathaniel Bassey and Mercy Chinwo successfully got 1 female and 3 males arrested for cyberbullying and criminal defamation of character at different times. All those arrested by these prominent Nigerian citizens are incidentally ethnically Ibos. The highly TOXIC girl who cyberbullied Eniola Badmus is Ibo and she was charged to court and she's now showing signs of remorse after being arrested but she and those other 3 male creeps and cowards who criminally defamed Nathaniel Bassey, Mercy Chinwo and others MUST be severely punished to serve as a huge lesson to other creeps who think they CANNOT be arrested and prosecuted in courts for online defamation and hate speech. Period.

Exactly! I couldn't have said it better; you're so apt! Who else is to blame if not the federal government that has refused to clamp down heavily on those irresponsible, hot-headed idiots, the majority of whom are from that tiny erosion-ravaged land of primitive hinterland bushmen!

The federal government, as headed by President Tinubu, cannot continue to pretend as if Igbo people are not a threat to the existence of Nigeria. The time to act is now... Igbos are a major security threat to other Nigerians!

If the government refuses to act on time,it may lead to break down of law and order as other Nigerians are not ready to tolerate the dangerous antics of the Igbo any longer. You can't come from one gods-forsaken village and think you are at the liberty to run your faecal ogiri smelly trap against me in my own land......e go be for you one day! It will be a total destruction!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Melagros(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14
Omoejigbahe:

Very hollow fellow, you just pick your phone and type from a jaundiced mindset. Get a life.
Tell that your father the 30k salary earner to get a life first
Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Agapeunit(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14
PriceActionZ:

Now he is an arse licker. funny people. dont you know how nigeria things work? Let them announce that the petrol price is now 200 naira, and see how the stations will drag time to adjust it, they will say, they have not seen president to come to their stations and tell them in person, but let them jack it up to 1k, before the announcement is over, the price will be adjusted with the speed of light. Same thing is being applicable to goods you see in the markets and you are complaining above. Many nigerians are naturally wicked that want to explore every opportunity they can lay on.

The story now is that all the goods they bought when the dollar is high, are yet to be sold, until they sell everything and restock with the new dollar rates, thats when things can come down. Majority of them never imported anything when dollar was high.
God bless u my bro,may d oil of greatness on ur head neva runs dry. Some Nigerians are just wicked like d guy u answered.

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Agapeunit(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14
ZombieTAMER:

Buhari left it at 700

only a fool will celebrate tinubu 1k to the dollar or see it as an achievement
Looolx! Do u really know the meaning of naira floating? Do u really understand why the naira was floated? Let me say Do u really understand why the subsidy under naira was removed? U really need to go read about this b4 U bring in buhari or jonathan dollar rate.
Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by ZombieTAMER: 3:19pm On Apr 16
Agapeunit:
Looolx! Do u really know the meaning of naira floating? Do u really understand why the naira was floated? Let me say Do u really understand why the subsidy under naira was removed? U really need to go read about this b4 U bring in buhari or jonathan dollar rate.

which subsidy was removed
Re: Naira Appreciation: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blasts Nigerians That Are Unhappy by Agapeunit(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18
ZombieTAMER:

which subsidy was removed
Loolx! That is why u need to know why d naira spiked up all of a sudden! Not just comparing the rate of dollars during buhari era n tinubu era. Go and read about the removal of the naira subsidy and why the tinubu govt removed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen / The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.