Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating (26211 Views)

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by 12345baba(m): 10:50am On Apr 14
The lady is stupeed

1 Like

Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by DestinyNigga: 10:54am On Apr 14
Jennyclay:
Biko, close your mouth and let us hear word undecided.

It will definitely look like a skit to you because it’s a man that is being accused here, but if it were to be a woman you would have believed it. undecided

By now this thread would have been on page 99 full of derogatory words about women undecided

All men are serial cheat!! Men can never be faithful!!

Bunch of nonsense randy men!! Shior!

Even if he cheat there's nothing wrong with that. Our fore father's married to many wives. You women should thank God for Christianity that change everything. Now women are equally bearing the consequences. Many of our women ended up without husband because of scarcity of men. African men are not made to stick to one over expanded, swollen fishy smelling punna 🤣🤣🤣 If the woman did not like seeing this Alpha, innocent man having nice time with other ladies, she should pack and go so the man can marry a more beautiful and sexy lady 😍
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by GenFunction: 11:25am On Apr 14
TUANKU:

This damaged girl again...just because the men in your family are randy that doesn't mean every man is randy, you illiterate.
Sharp...well said
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by APOPTOSIS: 11:27am On Apr 14
The woman never jam men....
Most married men have offered Lectures for free to other emerging men.
Have your personal savings as a man.
Savings your wife will never have access to.
Forget about what people will say in the event of death.
Marriages of now are basically contracts.
In Fact, they have always been contract.

Develop yourself and have your personal account..
Put 10% of your earnings there permanently.
That money should be for you solely and not your parents either, so you don't get stranded in Life.
What we are having today are not wives.
Most are knives. Wake up especially those abroad.
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by APOPTOSIS: 11:30am On Apr 14
12345baba:
The lady is stupeed
She's very very stupid.
Some women know that the day they bring out their husbands that way, marriage is over.
He's there still responding to the FooL.
Imagine the height of Disrespect.
If she knows TRACY and has got her pictures why not go trace her.
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by Firstcitizen: 12:02pm On Apr 14
OOOKEWALE:
if na my wife put me in the spotlight like this, Walking is assured. Rubbish!

Complete nonsense. I will encourage her to also put it on the spotlight as I refuse to continue with the marriage and walk away for good.
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by U2ice(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14
Must everything be brought online fgs
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by Afeezcoay(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14
Very calm guy .
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by Sk5050: 12:51pm On Apr 14
Very immature behaviour bringing your family issues on social media, it's obvious this marriage won't last. The guy should walk away from this marriage cos this lady will do worse I can sense that. Imagine confronting a man that just returned from work after having hectic day rubbish.
See yeye dey smell mtchewwww
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by ITbomb(m): 1:04pm On Apr 14
Tracy pass you for everything.
Tracy no dey busy for phone when her man is around
Tracy no dey carry personal matters go social media
Tracy no get bad character
Tracy na joy giver when house dey on fire
Tracy gives satisfaction after a hectic day at work
Tracy sabi cook
Be like Tracy
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by Trustyourself: 1:16pm On Apr 14
ukaface:

Sorry
You still Dey market? You still escape from yabaleft after you comot from Aro??

Give your life to God...
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by toujurs: 1:28pm On Apr 14
This mumu man went and married a retired LovePeddler, she even has a tattoo on her collar bone. Some are just good at making horrible choices when it's time to settle down. Like wtf. And this retired hoe, posted the video, after being told not to post it.

This man you better kick this bitch out of your house, she should go to her parents house.
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by rapheal5(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14
Cuz which kind weed was this young good looking, hard working man smoking when he married a retired Olosho with Nose ring, tattoo on her breast combined serious low self esteem and insecurities
So many RED flags❌❌❌

Most mad people roaming the street has dreadlocks, does that make sane men with dreadlocks mad people....
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by tophempire: 2:17pm On Apr 14
ALL MEN SHOULD CHEAT IF THEIR WIVES REFUSE THEM TO MARRY MANY WIVES.

AFTER ALL, CHANCES THAT YOU WILL TRAIN ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD IN YOUR HOME IS OVER 70% IN NIGERIA.

MAKE SURE YOU DO THAT DNA TEST TODAY
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by jojoki: 6:14pm On Apr 14
Mumu woman. Their are 1001 ladies that waiting to unseat you. Oponu
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by TruthOff: 7:20pm On Apr 14
Na today Married Men don dey in the limelight.., Abeg Leave Married Men in Peace they are not the problem.
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by zedman1(m): 3:00am On Apr 15
Hezzyluv:
...And, who has time to video em the post online?
If to say you watch am, you for no ask this question. Bro, I'm looking at you with Sabinus eyes and asking this question...you watch aaam?
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by BALLOSKI: 6:25am On Apr 15
OOOKEWALE:
if na my wife put me in the spotlight like this, Walking is assured. Rubbish!
My wife try this nonsense, na her house she de go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Funniest Side Chick Pics/memes / Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.