Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,556 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating (26203 Views)

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by PheelzAlmighty: 9:37pm On Apr 13
Nairaland and yeye news

This forum don cast
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by SeriouslySense(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13
Seems it could get more serious, speculations that Iran is going to also use low altitude drones to attack multiple sites in Israel.

Adesultan:

You donminnit

1 Like

Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by olisaEze(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13
Very foolish woman
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by SeriouslySense(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13
IT could get very serious, if Israel responds, speculations that multiple drones at low altitude were launched directly from Iran and would target multiple sites in Israel.
ntyce:

They all thought Iran will fold..

Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by Fidecoo(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:
Biko, close your mouth and let us hear word undecided.

It will definitely look like a skit to you because it’s a man that is being accused here, but if it were to be a woman you would have believed it. undecided

By now this thread would have been on page 99 full of derogatory words about women undecided

All men are serial cheat!! Men can never be faithful!!

Bunch of nonsense randy men!! Shior!

How you take know??
Abi, you dey follow people husbands and fiancee??
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by richie240: 9:46pm On Apr 13
Plenty women sha nor get sense at all.
Let's even assuming he's cheating.
Niqqaman has completed you by dashing u his name and freeing u from shame. He's taking care of u and has d regard for u not to allow his side chick affect the runnings of his home, but u wan dey form king-kong.

E go do u like filmtrick say e go replace you with one of those senseless 'counsellors' of urs u call friends by d time u pack out/he sends u packing.

Na civilization+religion dey make u dey raise shoulder dey claim monogamy.
cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by Okortor: 9:46pm On Apr 13
Retired olosho fighting against side chic while it's obvious she dicked severally Married men while single... foolish SIMPle man

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by Macgyver1: 9:53pm On Apr 13
This is what you get when you marry a woman that loves social media so much.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by tuzle(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13
Omo I know this is skit but which kind nonsense will give my future wife the got to record me and her arguing or complaining over an issue and post it online. Like no respect for me again.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by SWATMan: 10:00pm On Apr 13
ukaface:
Later one Yeye person here go talk say Men don’t cheat, ndi ewu

Don't know what you mean lady, but I've been married for 18yrs and have never cheated on my wife ever since, and don't intend to. For me, marriage is sacred don't know about you.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by onatisi(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13
dis one na drama jare
officialwdhtvv:
Who is Tracy? Pregnant woman quizzes her husband who insists he is not cheating on her.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feg1yXKX640&t=2s
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by davies(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13
I'm a man, if I'm to treat this in my own way, first and foremost, I will send that woman back to her father's house for the next 6 months for there to go take a better training on home management.
If a man can provide for you and house you without hitch, you don't need to stress him with unfounded allegations that can shake the foundation of your marriage.
Seeing the lady involve, it shows the man involved have a low self esteem cos he obviously married a lady whose appetite for worldly activities knows no bound.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by Dskillful(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13
I swear this lady is a very foolish lady.... GOD FORBID
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by richie240: 10:13pm On Apr 13
Na oyiboman 'civilization' dey cause all these paran-ran

Case 1:
If you cheat, your husband can easily throw u and ur ghana must go bag out and find a replacement the same day.
Case 2:
Now if he cheats, abeg what will you do?? Las-las you pack out and bcom a single mum while the woman he's cheating with replaces u the same day u pack out. To pepper u, he can even select one of ur friends aka 'counsellors' as replacement.

Make una dey use una brain: when a man takes away ur shame by dashing u his name, takes care of u and doesn't allow his 'movements' affect his homefront, it will be in ur best interest to mechionu.
At best u resort to prayers to God to step in bcus HE, (not you) holds all the aces.
cool

ukaface:
See all the men typing ‘ok’ upandan if to say the table is turned around now, thread for don enter page 10 with all the men bashing women

Hypocritical lots

Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by PraiseHim4ever: 10:14pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:

It will definitely look like a skit to you because it’s a man that is being accused here, but if it were to be a woman you would have believed it. undecided

By now this thread would have been on page 99 full of derogatory words about women undecided

Jennifer pls call me, I promise to pay u 50k this time. I am serious.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:

After typing your hate comment, you will hide in the background and wait for people to quote you, because whenever you are reading quotes or see that you were mentioned by many people, that is what turns you on and makes your panties wet abi ?
I won't be surprised if you are playing with your vibrator while reading them
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by spartachico(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13
Werey dey disguise ... Paddy man, just open up and ask for forgiveness...you stupid simp loosed guard already .... Save your self an everlasting wahala cus she will never forget.
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by MuslimIgbo: 10:43pm On Apr 13
Weyrey olosho

Now she's looking for loyalty and commitment grin

Dem marry you as virgin?

MOST OF YOU DON DATE MARRIED MEN BEFORE DEM MARRY UNA, NOW THEY WANT TO KEEP THEIR MY MAN TO THEMSELVES ALONE grin grin grin

NON-VIRGIN GIRLS DON'T DESERVE LOYALTY AND FIDELITY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by MuslimIgbo: 10:47pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:

You, have you ever been faithful to anyone you dated before?
What's your BODYCOUNT now?
You're not a virgin, you have multiple bodycount and you think you deserve a loyal and committed man, IMPOSSIBLE!
YOU WILL NOT GET SUCH MAN TILL THE END OF TIME grin
Continue your lamentations online, it won't change the facts grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by onecansee: 10:49pm On Apr 13
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by Agunesinjaweola: 10:52pm On Apr 13
Hymmmm 🤔

Difficult to believe real story again except it leads to death and that's the effect of Stupid Skits all over.
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by ntyce(m): 10:53pm On Apr 13
SeriouslySense:
IT could get very serious, if Israel responds, speculations that multiple drones at low altitude were launched directly from Iran and would target multiple sites in Israel.

Sure, Israel will respond but only if the US backs it.
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by placeofallure(f): 10:54pm On Apr 13
Where's this woman now? Now that she's posted this despite the man's warning, is she still married? Now that you are in a condition, why are you stressing yourself? I'm always of the opinion that this can be settled without involving the public. You may choose to leave or stay but must people know about it? You have shown your husband and yourself now, how much do you know about us?

Woman, be wise. Rest!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by SeriouslySense(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13
I don't think so, the Israelis People are very serious and determined even without America. I observed they are very upset over October 7.
ntyce:

Sure, Israel will respond but only if the US backs it.
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by Offpoint1: 11:09pm On Apr 13
Men don't cheat, men exercise their natural given rights.

Why is she wearing chicken feathers on her face?
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by Vickygirk(f): 11:15pm On Apr 13
ChizzyBuna:
Love is truly BLIND shocked

Cuz which kind weed was this young good looking, hard working man smoking when he married a retired Olosho with serious low self esteem and insecurities

Sometimes I look at the type of women guys are settlling with and it makes me understand that having money and having master degree does not mean that you have sense.

Because how can a well good looking man
marry a Retired Olosho General

Look at the foolish woman puting the man in spotlight like that...

I swear, some men are very stupid when it comes to marrying the right woman.

Says a man that just finish begging ashawo at ashawo joint to collect 500H from him hand, say na his last card😂😂.

Young men please don't listen to this handle, his ways are duplicitous and his opinions fallacy!. Dont follow his advice lest he leads you to problems and regrets in life.

Shalom
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by Chisave: 11:20pm On Apr 13
Bzj
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by kunle75(m): 11:49pm On Apr 13
officialwdhtvv:
Who is Tracy? Pregnant woman quizzes her husband who insists he is not cheating on her.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

If na me ,she will lose that marriage if I see this video online
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by Bluffly: 12:00am On Apr 14
officialwdhtvv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Mumu woman
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by friendl: 12:10am On Apr 14
Jobless woman,she wan challenge a man,if marriage tire her ,..make she comot ,in the end she too will become a side chic after about 10 mens don chop her , nonsense
Re: Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating by Rumobaba: 12:14am On Apr 14
The guy nah cheat, but the woman is not a Saint, judging from the video and all of us nah cheat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Funniest Side Chick Pics/memes / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.