Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

"Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke (32048 Views)

Jnr Pope: AGN Suspends All Movies In Riverine Areas, Boat, Bans Adanma Luke / Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo / Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by FireUpNow(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14
Jr Pope is dead so we won't hear the truth.

1 Like

Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by effido666: 6:53pm On Apr 14
So y u go give am dirty life vest
Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by Heavensent01(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14
That boat mishap purposely happened because of that pope guy, so unfortunate innocent people paid the price too, it could be spiritual or someone planned it out of jealousy

just pray not to be in the same location with someone that the enemy have finished their work. Because of someone unnecessary accident might happen, it can be just small accident but claimed many lives because of someone

We live in a spiritual world, the physical doesn't control the spiritual rather the spiritual control the physical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by Nickymezor(f): 7:32pm On Apr 14
pretydiva:
Contradicting stories everywhere. Let's wait for all the survivors to give their account on what really happened before, during and after the boat mishap.
That is if they would like to speak about it.

1 Like

Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by DJInfluence: 7:40pm On Apr 14
immortalcrown:
Many contradictory claims.

If life jackets were freely available and Junior Pope and some other passengers of the boat rejected the jackets, why did AGN suspend Adamma? And if so, why hasn't Adamma condemned her suspension and accused AGN of injustice? Think about this.

TC said marine police said, "You people refused to come and hire jackets from us". But you now claim jackets were freely available. So, even the other dead victims and the missing ones rejected the free jackets?

TC never said anybody provided free jackets and anybody rejected the jackets. Consider his claim about the marine police saying the passenges refused to hire jackets. TC should be questioned about this claim that jackets were rejected. I suspect a connivance by the police and the movie producers against TC. Recall that the TC said the police wanted to take him to a police station. And if the AGN does not defend (justify) its suspension of Adamma, I suspect that the AGN has been bribed to support the conspiracy. How can the AGN suspend Adamma and keep quiet after seeing the statement from Adamma? Think about it.

I earlier saw a post on this same Nairaland. In the post, the boat driver claims that Junior Pope refused to pay for a life jacket. One says free jackets were provided while another one says Junior Pope refused to pay for a jacket. Think about it.

According to TC, the boat driver who was not concentrating on the boat movement was trying to show his face on video when the boat hit another boat. No other person has claimed another boat was hit. Now, the accident is blamed on TC standing on the boat. If TC standing was a challenge to the driver, did anyone confront TC and what was TC's response? According to the video I watched, TC does not deny standing on the boat. What TC said about the sanding is, "How can a pilot say that a passenger standing on a boat is obstructing the pilot's view?". So, if TC standing was the cause, did the pilot complain before the accident? I don't believe the accusation against TC. I think they just want to lay hands on the fact that TC stood up on the boat. Other survivors should stand by the truth to counter the accusation being leveled against TC.

TC never said Junior Pope was alive to say anything after the boat accident. But now, it is said that Junior Pope was asking if everything was okay. TC didn't mention that a gallon was thrown for Junior Pope.

This case is like that of Mohbad.
All these are unnecessary questions. The dead are adults. They are old enough to demand for a life jacket or just not step on the boat.
And the right question is why are there no stronger regulations by the governing body. Should a passenger boat allowed to carry a passenger that refuses to put on a vest?
Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by Tunde25(m): 7:44pm On Apr 14
Odewaleadesoye:
Adanma Luke, the producer of the movie Junior Pope was shooting before he drowned has claimed that the later actor was given a life jacket but rejected it.

DAILY POST reports that Luke has been under heavy fire following the death of actor Junior Pope and three others after their boat capsized on the Anam River in Anambra State while returning from the location of her movie, ‘The Other Side Of Life.’

Breaking her silence since the incident, Luke Adanma claimed that Junior Pope was provided with a life jacket but rejected it because it was dirty.

Speaking in a video message shared via her Instagram account, she said: [/b]

DAILY POST

Who/what is TC?
Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by Johncuppa(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14
MaziX:
I have always travelled through boat from lagos to Benin Republic. I always reject the life jacket cux of this same thing... Very dirty! December 20th 2023 outr boat had an accident. I was without a luge jacket.. this boat pple are same with our crazy road transport companies.
What is there in a dirty jacket?
You ain't going to a party now.
Infact, when I'm traveling on a safer road, I careless about the clothes I wear cos everything will still get dirty, not to talk of a matter of life in the case of waterway.
May God's protection always be with you.
But a dirty jacket is nothing, it's not a cloth after all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by chinchum(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14
MaziX:
I have always travelled through boat from lagos to Benin Republic. I always reject the life jacket cux of this same thing... Very dirty! December 20th 2023 outr boat had an accident. I was without a luge jacket.. this boat pple are same with our crazy road transport companies.
people who reject dirty life jackets may end up drinking dirty water. If quite unlucky, may cross to the other side.
Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by bdon123(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14
Arizoner:
continue risking your life
That was so many years ago...now dem i will buy d jacket n boat company jst to be safe

1 Like

Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by Faposky95: 8:56pm On Apr 14
Arizoner:
keep decieving yourself. So if you see sth that will save you from water, u will reject it cos its dirty

Sorry
Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by sharpwriter(m): 8:58pm On Apr 14
MaziX:
how did yu escape the boat ccident? shocked
Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by Adesultan(m): 8:58pm On Apr 14
I really don't understand the marine police angle..... What does the law say about movement by water transportation? At least I know of Lagos State and the level of enforcement. No movement on water without using functional life jackets. Infact some individuals who travel regularly on water in Lagos State have personal life jackets....
No matter how dirty or whatever the life jackets were, it should have been mandatory. And if there wasn't enough, the trip should have been stopped......
immortalcrown:

If life jackets were freely available and Junior Pope and some other passengers of the boat rejected the jackets, why did AGN suspend Adamma? And if so, why hasn't Adamma condemned her suspension and accused AGN of injustice? Think about this.

TC said marine police said, "You people refused to come and hire jackets from us". But you now claim jackets were freely available. So, even the other dead victims and the missing ones rejected the free jackets?

TC never said anybody provided free jackets and anybody rejected the jackets. Consider his claim about the marine police saying the passenges refused to hire jackets. TC should be questioned about this claim that jackets were rejected. I suspect a connivance by the police and the movie producers against TC. Recall that the TC said the police wanted to take him to a police station. And if the AGN does not defend (justify) its suspension of Adamma, I suspect that the AGN has been bribed to support the conspiracy. How can the AGN suspend Adamma and keep quiet after seeing the statement from Adamma? Think about it.

I earlier saw a post on this same Nairaland. In the post, the boat driver claims that Junior Pope refused to pay for a life jacket. One says free jackets were provided while another one says Junior Pope refused to pay for a jacket. Think about it.

According to TC, the boat driver who was not concentrating on the boat movement was trying to show his face on video when the boat hit another boat. No other person has claimed another boat was hit. Now, the accident is blamed on TC standing on the boat. If TC standing was a challenge to the driver, did anyone confront TC and what was TC's response? According to the video I watched, TC does not deny standing on the boat. What TC said about the sanding is, "How can a pilot say that a passenger standing on a boat is obstructing the pilot's view?". So, if TC standing was the cause, did the pilot complain before the accident? I don't believe the accusation against TC. I think they just want to lay hands on the fact that TC stood up on the boat. Other survivors should stand by the truth to counter the accusation being leveled against TC.

TC never said Junior Pope was alive to say anything after the boat accident. But now, it is said that Junior Pope was asking if everything was okay. TC didn't mention that a gallon was thrown for Junior Pope.

This case is like that of Mohbad. The fact that all the victims were old enough to insist on getting life jackets is a different topic. The reports are shady. Something serious is being hidden.

1 Like

Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by Adext4sure(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14
Maybe the lives of others aren't matters to her..

Naira20:
Una don start lie abi?
What about others that died?They also rejected the "dirty" life jackets?
Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by TRAPLORD13: 9:27pm On Apr 14
I guess we will never know the truth.
There has to be a high standard for our action heros on the job
Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by justmondris: 9:29pm On Apr 14
Nonsense talk. From his last video, even the boat rider didn’t put on live jacket. The other crew members also rejected their live jacket right?
Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by TRAPLORD13: 9:29pm On Apr 14
Heavensent01:
That boat mishap purposely happened because of that pope guy, so unfortunate innocent people paid the price too, it could be spiritual or someone planned it out of jealousy

just pray not to be in the same location with someone that the enemy have finished their work. Because of someone unnecessary accident might happen, it can be just small accident but claimed many lives because of someone

We live in a spiritual world, the physical doesn't control the spiritual rather the spiritual control the physical
My guy you have spoken well.
Spirit world determines everything around us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by Meteng: 10:18pm On Apr 14
Omo! See better bobi
Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by femi4: 10:40pm On Apr 14
immortalcrown:

She was suspended cos she didn't insist on putting safety of the crew members first

There are other sources of getting life jackets apart from the marine police

TC version of the story can't be holistic, it's a very big movie set, he couldn't have been everywhere

This case is like that of Mohbad. The fact that all the victims were old enough to insist on getting life jackets is a different topic. The reports are shady. Something serious is being hidden.
Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by CareerPal: 12:42am On Apr 15
Faposky95:

Low...?!
That's the Nigerian talking in you.
The need for safety is the understanding that accidents will always occur.
Prevention or cures are then taken .
Dirty life jackets are no life jackets at all.
A life jacket is a life saver period.
Need to see what is termed a Dirty Life Jacket.

True.
Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by RosyIsBlessed: 6:00am On Apr 15
immortalcrown:

U be TC advocate? When all of them are busy giving side of stories that'll portray them in good light and Free from blame, you are advocating for one based on his own stories. They all share the blame. None is exempted including those who didn't look for life jacket by themselves knowing that it's their own lives that's at stake as far as they are in the boat.
Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by Okoroawusa: 8:24am On Apr 15
Una don start another Mohbad saga abi? Bury the dead and let's move on. Social media is a curse...so many stories per minute on this same issue.
Re: "Jnr Pope Was Provided Life Jacket But Rejected It Because It Was Dirty" - Luke by Joeless1000: 3:12pm On Apr 15
Odewaleadesoye:
Adanma Luke, the producer of the movie Junior Pope was shooting before he drowned has claimed that the later actor was given a life jacket but rejected it.

DAILY POST reports that Luke has been under heavy fire following the death of actor Junior Pope and three others after their boat capsized on the Anam River in Anambra State while returning from the location of her movie, ‘The Other Side Of Life.’

Breaking her silence since the incident, Luke Adanma claimed that Junior Pope was provided with a life jacket but rejected it because it was dirty.

Speaking in a video message shared via her Instagram account, she said: [/b]

DAILY POST

If Junior Pope rejected the life jacket because it was dirty, what about others, did they reject it too? Madam stop lying. You're saying this because the dead cannot speak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Mobbed By Sierra Leone Fans At Presidential Inauguration / Chinyere Christy Fights Over Her Boyfriend, A Sierra Leonian In China / Onyi Alex Wore Tummy & Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Ebube Nwagbo's Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.