Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real (46200 Views)

Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by silverkings: 11:15am On Apr 15
This man just dey disgrace himself back to back

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by millionboi2: 11:16am On Apr 15
If you can't control your 3rd leg,it will disgrace you.

4 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by ElexObi1: 11:16am On Apr 15
Foolish boy wey I too like

2 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by ufotunang: 11:16am On Apr 15
Is it a current video or old video?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by yesloaded: 11:17am On Apr 15
jeff1993:
You can be a poor man and still be a SIMP .... No wahala !!!!

But if u are a rich Man and u are a SIMP, u are the most disgusting being to walk on planet earth!!!!

Abeg LOUDER

1 Like

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by ufotunang: 11:17am On Apr 15
See what konji has caused 🙄

2 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by MartinsD12(m): 11:17am On Apr 15
officialwdhtv:
American Lady in viral picture finally shares her side, speaks on the viral video of Davido “begging”.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGh-k2MXZ0U

21 Nut Savage
I said it with the ay comedian marriage infidelity brought to him , I asked Mabel what do you expect you married a top business comedian he could afford to cheat it's not easy being a top celebrity with fame and money , davido has so much money he could afford any girl I actually don't believe he could be begging for an ordinary pusssssssy I mean money dey why beg

2 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by deanoffaculty: 11:17am On Apr 15
officialwdhtv:
American Lady in viral picture finally shares her side, speaks on the viral video of Davido “begging”.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGh-k2MXZ0U

21 Nut Savage
Hmmm...Davido!!!
Something must kill a man anyways.
We don Sabi wetin go kill OBO las las

2 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Angelfrost(m): 11:17am On Apr 15
Clout chasing and pointless publicity stunt...!

1 Like

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by winner37(m): 11:17am On Apr 15
Why will I be begging a lady When my money can take me to the moon ?

1 Like

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by pretydiva(f): 11:18am On Apr 15
If as a guy you don't have self control, you are finished. This guy keeps bringing embarrassment to his wife and family. What a shame. He really should grow up

3 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Artscollection: 11:20am On Apr 15
Holluwhakemmy:
Some men are weak with money they can't control their sexual urge

It is not about urge, he has Access to far better bitches anytime anywhere just that agbai go be agbai and guyman go be guyman

4 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by tfelicityk(m): 11:21am On Apr 15
I don't know what the lady wants us to learn from exposing the intimacy between her and Divido!

He is entitled to his life and whatever he does with it.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Meteng: 11:22am On Apr 15
Okay, so finally, did he knack. I want to know
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by JovicoEbikes: 11:22am On Apr 15
Davido, I am a big fan ,go and learn from rema song abeg , stop all this scandals .

2 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by ebufa: 11:22am On Apr 15
post=129448427:
We watched the video,

That was quite a shame coming from OBO.
Take heart Chioma,

Thank God say u don get ASSURANCE many years ago.

assurance of getting hiv and cornerside std abi?

5 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Tealcrestmedia(m): 11:22am On Apr 15
Dude needs to grow up. He should be really worried about getting some serious std from all these h#es he keeps frolicking with.

5 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by UstazAhmed(m): 11:23am On Apr 15
Davido is behaving like a small boy. In Islam, men should not behave like that

4 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by callmevirus(m): 11:23am On Apr 15
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:23am On Apr 15
Artscollection:

It is not about urge, he has Access to far better bitches anytime anywhere just that agbai go be agbai and guyman go be guyman
but lead to shame for him
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by fearlessfang: 11:24am On Apr 15
The lady probably was pregnant for Davido and he is begging her to abort

2 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Natbrowny: 11:24am On Apr 15
PerfectStranger:
This David dey like who go dey beg women for kpekus even with his billions grin

Money n status doesn't stop someone from been a simpson.

3 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Natbrowny: 11:24am On Apr 15
fearlessfang:
The lady probably was pregnant for Davido and he is begging her to abort

Bottom line.. He f*cked her.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by jaxxy(m): 11:27am On Apr 15
what's the begging video about? we don't know. He's human. undecided
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Artscollection: 11:27am On Apr 15
Holluwhakemmy:
but lead to shame for him

He is not the only one with urge just na agabai doings dey worry him
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by dkidd: 11:27am On Apr 15
Some women are terrible... Something happened between y'all both and u are broadcasting it. This one is just out to fall Davido hands and the mumu sef no get levels with all him so called money. Many guys from his region are actually like this in real life. All mouth no substance. Why did he even allow the bitchch take a pic of him knowing his status and being married too? Well he was probably pussy whipped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by hslbroker2(m): 11:29am On Apr 15
Hmmmm

Meanwhile

Send ur building plans & get quotation for your hardwood to roof your house & roofing sheets to cover your house, call & whatsapp 09020224350 & email lifelightproperties@gmail.com, Give us a try and be convince.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by ariesbull: 11:29am On Apr 15
A SIMPle man...with all his money he still can't man up...begging some random Akata babe wey no get level

If say Na international star I go talk...but ordinary Akata hood rat...

Dude fall hand

6 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by ariesbull: 11:30am On Apr 15
dkidd:
Some women are terrible... Something happened between y'all both and u are broadcasting it. This one is just out to fall Davido hands and the mumu sef no get levels with all him so called money. Many guys from his region are actually like this in real life. All mouth no substance. Why did he even allow the bitchch take a pic of him knowing his status and being married too? Well he was probably pussy whipped.
they get pussy over pussies ....the way he was crying was funny

They just rubbished the guy big time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Inosky(m): 11:30am On Apr 15
grin her something dey big and puffy, Davido dey like something like that and can beg. I know
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Antoeni(m): 11:31am On Apr 15
Harlot Homebreaker
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by blowjohn(m): 11:31am On Apr 15
Chioma is an example of a lady who doesn't care about her dignity.
Like I don't know why money will make a woman stay with a man that is sleeping with every woman he sees.

Same with tuface wife.

Same way I don't understand why politicians loot money that is so excessive that they can't finish it in their lifetime.

No one can tell me that chioma married davido out of love or in order to be a support or companion. She married because of money.

Well, in the end, I cannot blame her. We all imperfect beings. Her life, her choice.

For me tho, as a guy, I can never steal someone's money.. Or loot public funds.

It's just a no no for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert / Cancer: Helen Mccrory Dies At 52 / Nollywood’s Cutest Kids Of 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.