Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real (46583 Views)

Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by lymelyte(m): 12:15pm On Apr 16
CrossRhodes:

Further proof that you need more than just money to bag and keep a woman.

You need game....

She don chop his money move on and he's crying like a simpy wimpy ass bit.ch
Naaaaa I'm pissed.
BIG FACTS.. I always tell youngster.it is not enough to work on yourself financially only,when you work on yourself, work in totality.. Improve everything nor just your financial life..

With all your money,if you don't have game,you will always struggle with women. With only money,all you will ever attract is Gold diggers and Excavators.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by MamaletASO: 4:17pm On Apr 16
..Pasan tinwon fina Iyale mbe Lori aaja fun Chioma...

Once a womanizer will always be except God intervene...

Take heart Chioma.. it is expected. Afteral, Na so it be before u came on board.. and so shall it be till d end comes...

Davido the free sperm-donor
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Maysdevices(f): 10:13pm On Apr 16
otherway:

I have 7inc in too and trust me, 7 inches no dey that big but surely not small.

American girls no send you... They will disgrace you.

Davido nah simp no doubt.
LOL. You think he’s talking about Inches?

Very very amusing
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by otherway: 9:06am On Apr 17
Maysdevices:
LOL. You think he’s talking about Inches?

Very very amusing

Aunty what was he referring to?

The last time I checked, the symbol " stands for inches.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Maysdevices(f): 10:32am On Apr 17
otherway:

Aunty what was he referring to?

The last time I checked, the symbol " stands for inches.
He said “7”

Not 7”

Why would he know the size of Davido’s dick? Is that public knowledge?
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by otherway: 12:03pm On Apr 17
Maysdevices:
He said “7”

Not 7”

Why would he know the size of Davido’s dick? Is that public knowledge?

So what exactly do you think he was inferring?
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Maysdevices(f): 1:15pm On Apr 17
otherway:

So what exactly do you think he was inferring?
He was referring to the NBM cult group (Aiye)
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by otherway: 3:46pm On Apr 17
Maysdevices:
He was referring to the NBM cult group (Aiye)

Haaaaa! Lobatan. My bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles / Peter & Paul Okoye Step Out To Support Lola Omotayo At Her Father’s Memorial / Ned Nwoko Crossed Over To 2022 With Gunshots (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.