Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real (46223 Views)

Online Begging Is Irritating — Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by maasoap(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15
dkidd:
Some women are terrible... Something happened between y'all both and u are broadcasting it. This one is just out to fall Davido hands and the mumu sef no get levels with all him so called money. Many guys from his region are actually like this in real life. All mouth no substance. Why did he even allow the bitchch take a pic of him knowing his status and being married too? Well he was probably pussy whipped.

And you are happy typing and posting this rubbish? Only God knows the mental state of some of you
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by UnknownQueen(f): 1:26pm On Apr 15
WhiteWood:

Given her husband's Davido infidelity and irresponsibility, Chioma chooses to remain with him instead of ending the relationship/kicking him to the curb. to me, this whole thing seems very contradictory to the expectation that wives should leave their unfaithful husbands/partners. I just don't get it -- I'm curious to know why she's still married to him despite all that Davido has done and still doing. Or does this feminist law only apply to a sect of men? I'm curious to hear your perspective on this matter. Looking forward to your response.

Isn't it even obvious to the blind the reason she chooses to remain with him despite all odds?
It's the same reason Regina decides to marry a man old enough to be her father cos of the ...........

1 Like

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by UnknownQueen(f): 1:29pm On Apr 15
Newton2024:
My mother is a woman of easy virtue. My Dad can do such rubbish with her. He disrespects her. What about you and your mother?
My mother and I are women and will always be women of dignity.. grin
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by seanwilliam(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15
UnknownQueen:
Once a humaniser always a womaniser....

Chioma no go even send again...

If all the women like they should do thre e som e alongside their mothers with Davido, she will officially remain the legitimate wife of David
Rules are for the poor grin
E sure me die say if Davido was a broke man, Walai u won’t say this.

1 Like

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by seanwilliam(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15
Davido no get level,
E Dey fall hand.. this is nonsense
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by UnknownQueen(f): 1:34pm On Apr 15
seanwilliam:

Rules are for the poor grin
E sure me die say if Davido was a broke man, Walai u won’t say this.

But Mabel Makun, Anita Okoye,Caroline Danjuma and some more famous women left their husbands due to their unending infidelity inspite of the fame and wealth they possess.
Please do know that Chioma proved otherwise hence my submission about the above...

Not that I'm trying to defend Chi.
Just stating the obvious about her.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Mrexcell(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15
What does this spoilt brat called davido even want why is he messing himself up like this because of cheap women despite all his wealth? Why not just marry all these girls officially instead of messing himself up if that's his major problem in life.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by sacajawea: 1:39pm On Apr 15
markidoo:

E go dey form Strong 7 but, na Sissy for Common Kpekus
Okay... Davido na Aiye/Axeman?
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Truvelisback(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15
Ah, Davido fall my hand. Why beg for kpekus even with your wealth? You no see as 2Baba and Wiz dey do the things? The stupid lady just one use am gain relevance.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Galadimabawa: 1:48pm On Apr 15
thanks you my brother
ChizzyBuna:
Summary for those who don't want to waste 40 MB on this Akata video

1. She has a sexy photo of her and davido kissing on her phone. She also has a video of davido crying and begging on his knees

2. She is in a Club, gets very drunk and start posting photos on her camera roll.
According to her she mistakenly selected the picture of Davido kissing her grin grin Fear women

3. She tag 3 of her Akata friends a.k.a Besties for the photos.
After posting it, blogs come see am come spread the news like wild fire.

4. She say she wake up after hangover come see missed calls from her 3 Akata friends telling her that Nigerians have been attacking them online for that photo

5. She tells them to forget it that its not that serious.
But here is the messed up part
These 3 besties have a private group chat on Whatsapp where she posted a video of Davido crying on his knees. And they were making fun of him

6. The online attack from 30BG fans got hot for the girls. So one of them decided to release that Video of Davido crying like a kid grin
Adding more fuel to the fire

We are still settling Israel vs Iran
Now it is 30BG vs 3 Akata Warriors grin grin

Conclusion
In my opinion,
The 3 Akata Warriors dropped a Nuclear bomb with that Video of Davido crying. grin grin grin

So we are waiting for Davido to retaliate by sending long range drones.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by richie240: 1:48pm On Apr 15
Rule no 1: Never reveal your most-kept secret to a woman, not even your mother.
So long as she has d capacity to bleed once a month, don't try it. There's a reason why the vagina is wide but the penis (pathway) is narrow. Women do not have closed ('narrow') mouths to keep things securely in.

Rule no 2: never let a woman see u at the moment of your vulnerability. Once she does, you lose value b4 her. At that moment she may sympathize and empathize with you, but know that things won't be d same again. The day she's measuring dick with her fellow gossip-mates or d next time you quarrel, she will use it against you.

Rule no. 3
Never demand (absolute) loyalty from a woman except she's in ur presence 247.
Doing so is like expecting a rat to deal with a topcat. It's bound to be a fruitless venture.

It's not in her capacity to be logically loyal. The small time Adam left Eve alone, she was brainwashed by an animal (serpent).

Rule no 4:
Never beg a woman. This is tied to rule 2. By begging you are showing ur vulnerability, and it will cost u dearly in d long run.
cool

4 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by godwinstringed1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15
grin grin
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by tellwisdom: 1:58pm On Apr 15
I’ve always knew David na ogbono from his kati kati. Not well salted
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by MrBONE2(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15
post=129448427:
We watched the video,

That was quite a shame coming from OBO.
Begging like a teenager, even holding his blokos like Mr Gbola han!

Take heart Chioma,
Thank God say u don get ASSURANCE many years ago.

cheesy

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by HRMK: 2:06pm On Apr 15
PerfectStranger:
This David dey like who go dey beg women for kpekus even with his billions grin

YOU THINK SAY NA SO HIM DEY GIVE OUT MONEY TO LADIES?ASK HIM FIRST BABYMAMA
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Samesame247: 2:26pm On Apr 15
001 dey cry for toto?!

Normal normal, kpomo sweet
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Offpoint1: 2:30pm On Apr 15
ChizzyBuna:

1. She has a sexy photo of her and davido kissing on her phone. She also has a video of davido crying and begging on his knees

2. She is in a Club, gets very drunk and start posting photos on her camera roll.
According to her she mistakenly selected the picture of Davido kissing her grin grin Fear women

4. She say she wake up after hangover come see missed calls from her 3 Akata friends telling her that Nigerians have been attacking them online for that photo

These 3 besties have a private group chat on Whatsapp where she posted a video of Davido crying on his knees. And they were making fun of him

6. The online attack from 30BG fans got hot for the girls. So one of them decided to release that Video of Davido crying like a kid grin

Conclusion
In my opinion,
The 3 Akata Warriors dropped a Nuclear bomb with that Video of Davido crying. grin grin grin

You are an instigator grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by legendarystar: 2:34pm On Apr 15
ChizzyBuna:

Conclusion
In my opinion,

Please he should use ballistic and hypersonic misiles 😂😂🤲🤲
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by CountinBlessins(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15
markidoo:
Ewu Gambia,

Wetin bring 7 enter this matter or is someting wrong with you?
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by toujurs: 2:45pm On Apr 15
Davido is a fool, a big fuckin simp, with his 30 billion, fool is begging to get layed.

Who is giving birth tp these weak, psycho's.

See what chioma, got married to, because of fame. Most of these igbo girls, can throw away their future, just to settle down with a rich man..

What a disgrace, some one husband, being ridiculed, with his 30 billion he claims to have.

This is why i love wizkid. He has no time for these bullshits.

4 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Newton2024: 2:56pm On Apr 15
UnknownQueen:

My mother and I are never women of dignity and can never be women of dignity.. grin
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by ruggedtimi(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15
What about kai cenat wey pay okpo $5000
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15
Make una keep on comparing Davido to my Bigwiz!
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Colson(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15
bemeruca:
Davido is not the dog here... It is chioma that is the dog. Because of money and fame. Lol
At least he knows she does not love him
exactly. The woman always takes the blame. You nairaland incels will never cease to disgust me.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by jeff1993: 3:22pm On Apr 15
Villa12:
it is better to be Rich and be simp than being poor and claiming to be alpha male grin

Learn to read and understand
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by LovePeaceJoy: 3:25pm On Apr 15
lmao grin grin grin
ChizzyBuna:

Conclusion
In my opinion,

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Jegustommy: 3:34pm On Apr 15
No money no woman
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by bemeruca: 3:40pm On Apr 15
Colson:
exactly. The woman always takes the blame. You nairaland incels will never cease to disgust me.

How is it me blaming the woman? What woman in her right mind will still be with a dog like davido?

1 Like

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by otipoju(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15
markidoo:
Ewu Gambia,

I dey really really disappointed. I no want even know wetin happen..but to kneel down cry dey beg woman? Unto wetin. The guy fall every man in the whole universe hand wella..

Well sha I no dey surprised. Him no ever live one day inside street.

1 Like

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Konjiboii: 3:41pm On Apr 15
Diddy did it though
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15
ChizzyBuna:

Conclusion
In my opinion,

What's Akata?
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15
jeff1993:
You can be a poor man and still be a SIMP .... No wahala !!!!

But if u are a rich Man and u are a SIMP, u are the most disgusting being to walk on planet earth!!!!
Very disgusting being aswear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid / WATCH V1DE0: This Gu-y’s Ban@na Must Be Very Swe-et Cause This L@dy Is Enj0yin I / "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.