Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real (46300 Views)

Online Begging Is Irritating β€” Peter Okoye To Man Who Asked Him For N500k / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Lanruze: 12:01pm On Apr 15
Anybody that doesnt believes this is an orchestrated PR stunt for his MSG show is just a baby.

His MSG show will be the highlight of his music career. He has never performed there before and the capacity also is very expansive.

He has posted three (3) Instagram stories in the last 7 hours and seems unbothered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by yad2eidi: 12:02pm On Apr 15
na why i no dey roll with anybody wey dey quick to record

2 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Father4all: 12:06pm On Apr 15
Davido is very ugly when he is crying grin. Flogie

2 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by tochez24(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15
Pearlqueen:
What was he begging?

For pussy nah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

He even went on his kneesπŸ™„

Wow... chioma don see somethingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by AllenSpencer: 12:11pm On Apr 15
Lanruze:
Anybody that doesnt believes this is an orchestrated PR stunt for his MSG show is just a baby.

His MSG show will be the highlight of his music career. He has never performed there before and the capacity also very expansive.

He has posted three(3) Instagram stories in the last 7 hours and seems unbothered.

A celebrity of his class doing PR at the expense of his family?

Say another story?

Does Drake, Chris Brown, Skepta, Wizkid and the likes do similar PR to sell out!

Oh! The previous ones were PR too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by bemeruca: 12:11pm On Apr 15
Davido is not the dog here... It is chioma that is the dog. Because of money and fame. Lol
At least he knows she does not love him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by UnknownQueen(f): 12:22pm On Apr 15
AlluviaUC:

Lol, because he has money πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Before nko, she dey enjoy money, enjoy wealth, enjoy fame Wetin remain?
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Newton2024: 12:22pm On Apr 15
UnknownQueen:
Once a humaniser always a womaniser....

Chioma no go even send again...

If all the women like they should do thre e som e alongside their mothers with Davido, she will officially remain the legitimate wife of David
You and that Chioma are women of easy virtues. You both have low self-esteem. No man can try all those rubbish with women of dignity.

3 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Kajaard: 12:23pm On Apr 15
This is sad
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Weknowbetter: 12:29pm On Apr 15
Davido is stunted emotionally and playing nasty sexual games. Begging for diseases
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by UnknownQueen(f): 12:29pm On Apr 15
Newton2024:
You and that Chioma are women of easy virtues. You both have low self-esteem. No man can try all those rubbish with women of dignity.
Without women of easy virtues, there can't be women of dignity.
It's been like that from the onset.
Life is about word and opposite.
Rich&poor
Big & small
God& Devil.
Women of easy virtues& women of dignity.
Which one does your mother belong to?
grin grin
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by wdacharley(m): 12:30pm On Apr 15
Guy u no get sense grin
ChizzyBuna:
Summary for those who don't want to waste 40 MB on this Akata video

1. She has a sexy photo of her and davido kissing on her phone. She also has a video of davido crying and begging on his knees

2. She is in a Club, gets very drunk and start posting photos on her camera roll.
According to her she mistakenly selected the picture of Davido kissing her grin grin Fear women

3. She tag 3 of her Akata friends a.k.a Besties for the photos.
After posting it, blogs come see am come spread the news like wild fire.

4. She say she wake up after hangover come see missed calls from her 3 Akata friends telling her that Nigerians have been attacking them online for that photo

5. She tells them to forget it that its not that serious.
But here is the messed up part
These 3 besties have a private group chat on Whatsapp where she posted a video of Davido crying on his knees. And they were making fun of him

6. The online attack from 30BG fans got hot for the girls. So one of them decided to release that Video of Davido crying like a kid grin
Adding more fuel to the fire

We are still settling Israel vs Iran
Now it is 30BG vs 3 Akata Warriors grin grin

Conclusion
In my opinion,
The 3 Akata Warriors dropped a Nuclear bomb with that Video of Davido crying. grin grin grin

So we wait for retaliation strike from the camp of David.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Elzazzi: 12:31pm On Apr 15
UnknownQueen:

There are so many problems in the world.
A wealthy man having a side chick or side wife, shouldn't be one of it....

Thank you.

I was only replying to your comment. Why changing the narrative when I spit out the truth. Lol

Ofcourse its non of our business I know that
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by UnknownQueen(f): 12:33pm On Apr 15
Elzazzi:

I was only replying to your comment. Why changing the narrative when I spit out the truth. Lol

Ofcourse its non of our business I know that
Your truth isn't necessarily my own truth..
The Christian's truth is different from the Muslim's truth, therefore be careful how you use the word truth.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Newton2024: 12:38pm On Apr 15
UnknownQueen:

Without women of easy virtues, there can't be women of dignity.
It's been like that from the onset.
Life is about word and opposite.
Rich&poor
Big & small
God& Devil.
Women of easy virtues& women of dignity.
Which one does your mother belong to?
grin grin
My mother is a woman of dignity. My Dad can't do such rubbish with her. He respects her. What about you and your mother?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by money121(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15
ChizzyBuna:

1. She has a sexy photo of her and davido kissing on her phone. She also has a video of davido crying and begging on his knees

2. She is in a Club, gets very drunk and start posting photos on her camera roll.
According to her she mistakenly selected the picture of Davido kissing her grin grin Fear women

4. She say she wake up after hangover come see missed calls from her 3 Akata friends telling her that Nigerians have been attacking them online for that photo

These 3 besties have a private group chat on Whatsapp where she posted a video of Davido crying on his knees. And they were making fun of him

6. The online attack from 30BG fans got hot for the girls. So one of them decided to release that Video of Davido crying like a kid grin

Conclusion
In my opinion,
The 3 Akata Warriors dropped a Nuclear bomb with that Video of Davido crying. grin grin grin

Thanks so much for summary but come and make heaven let me see grin grin
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Kajaard: 12:39pm On Apr 15
ChizzyBuna:

Conclusion
In my opinion,

Lol 🀣

I love this your summary.

Now those ladies have released their own missiles in form of the video of Davido begging, it is now the turn of Davido to retaliate by sending long range drones just the way Iran did to Israel πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by ariesbull: 12:45pm On Apr 15
bemeruca:
Davido is not the dog here... It is chioma that is the dog. Because of money and fame. Lol
At least he knows she does not love him
so you want her to divorce

Didn't your father cheat
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Mirasteel: 12:48pm On Apr 15
Davido is an embarrassment to real men out there, I don't understand why he can't control his sexual urge.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Villa12(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15
jeff1993:
You can be a poor man and still be a SIMP .... No wahala !!!!

But if u are a rich Man and u are a SIMP, u are the most disgusting being to walk on planet earth!!!!
it is better to be Rich and be simp than being poor and claiming to be alpha male grin

3 Likes

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by blackmantis: 12:50pm On Apr 15
ChizzyBuna:

Conclusion
In my opinion,

Very good summary.

1 Like

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Villa12(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15
ariesbull:

Didn't your father cheat
Who told you all men cheat? Where did you get that rubbish idea from? Just like saying all Nigerian guys are Yahoo. The fact that we have many Nigerian youths doing Yahoo doesn't mean all naija youths are Yahoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by bemeruca: 12:57pm On Apr 15
ariesbull:

Didn't your father cheat

Isn't that the right thing to do?
Why stay with a man who cannot keep his penis in one place. Does she not have shame? Does she not have standards? Or she does not care, she is just one of the many ashewo he is sleeping with for money

1 Like

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by aremubabs: 12:57pm On Apr 15
UnknownQueen:

There are so many problems in the world.
A wealthy man having a side chick or side wife, shouldn't be one of it....

Thank you.

It should be a big problem.

With hundreds of STIs in the world, an innocent wife must see it as a big problem. She is not the only one at risk, even her children will be at risk, because there are STDs like herpes or syphilis that one can contract without having sex with the infected person. Blades and other sharp objects can pose risks for children.

1 Like

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Khyrvxjzy: 12:59pm On Apr 15
Pearlqueen:
What was he begging?

knee and crying for toto
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Emmariks(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15
Angelfrost:
Clout chasing and pointless publicity stunt...!
I swear, boss. And e one release one music last week o.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by WhiteWood: 1:05pm On Apr 15
UnknownQueen:

If all the women like they should do thre e som e alongside their mothers with Davido, she will officially remain the legitimate wife of David

Given her husband's Davido infidelity and irresponsibility, Chioma chooses to remain with him instead of ending the relationship/kicking him to the curb. to me, this whole thing seems very contradictory to the expectation that wives should leave their unfaithful husbands/partners. I just don't get it -- I'm curious to know why she's still married to him despite all that Davido has done and still doing. Or does this feminist law only apply to a sect of men? I'm curious to hear your perspective on this matter. Looking forward to your response.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15
Obo fall hand here
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by Funflipper: 1:20pm On Apr 15
UnknownQueen:

Legitimate absentee wife all because of that paper?

1 Like

Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by maasoap(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15
shortgun:
Nonsense!
What a man or woman does with his private life should be nobodys business

I thought they were the ones who brought their private moments to the social media and made it everybody's business.
Re: The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real by AllenSpencer: 1:21pm On Apr 15
Newton2024:

Exactly!

Davido cannot try it with a woman on his level. At a time, he is a smart guy. Getting married to someone who has no option.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olajumoke And Husband Skype For First Time / I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu / Governor Diri Removes BBNaija's Nengi As Face Of Bayelsa Girl Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.