Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) (44063 Views)

Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel By Road And Sea From Its Complex In Lekki / Islamic Group Warns Amotekun For Arresting Northerners Traveling In Trucks / Convid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Trucks Load Of Food To Be Shared To Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15
Paraman:
Fake video by Lagos Ibadan news

I know someone who's working at the Dangote refinery and he said the refinery will start working in third quarter of 2026.
no be only night witch dey fly.

11 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15
With the way the world is going, Nigeria needs to attain self sufficiency in a whole lot of areas.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Splashme: 3:31pm On Apr 15
Kenochi:
When some individuals ask why the naira is strengthening against the dollar,this right here is one of the Reasons

For close to 15 years,the Nigerian Government has totally removed subsidy on Diesel and Aviation fuel.This means companies have to source for dollars to keep importing this product,the reason why this is important is because almost all economic activities in Nigeria are done using Diesel.Infact I call the Nigeria the only country in the world that runs it's economic activities on Diesel
Now imagine for a second,that a company in Nigeria now starts producing Diesel to serve the whole country and beyond,you don't need to be told that there will be a glut of foreign exchange
For some of us,we knew that this will happen and we started investing in properties along this corridor

Kindly go to my signature to see how you can get a piece of the action in the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub and beyond....

This is the beginning of Nigeria's Industrial Revolution

Oga, Naira is no longer allowed to float.

It's now regulated, defended and heavily subsidised the way Emefiele was doing.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15
christejames:
undecided

I'm still confused πŸ˜•, I thought in distillation of crude oil πŸ›’, premium motor spirit (fuel) is the first to come out ahead of diesel? undecided

Abi the news that we've been hearing since last week that some barges from Dangote Refinery are moving large fuel barges out of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ is true? undecided undecided

We keep watching them!

PMS is actually the last you get

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Raxxye(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15
Paraman:

I know someone who's working at the Dangote refinery and he said the refinery will start working in third quarter of 2026.
Which kind talk be this?πŸ™

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by inoki247: 3:31pm On Apr 15
Make Diesel price go down more...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by GreenCovering: 3:31pm On Apr 15
Proudly Nigerian
smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Shedrack777: 3:31pm On Apr 15
for the whole of 1st page, no single quote
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Dittodat: 3:32pm On Apr 15
Paraman:

grin grin grin

Ok, we believe you instead. I thought you people said it would not even work anyway. grin grin grin

Pls take medication for your pain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Epistasis(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15
Thank you Dangote!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15
Paraman:

Your fada na the greatest idiot on earth. Who do your idiot know that gave you fake information? Dangote confirmed the information and some influencer Nigerian but your stupid friend or relative gave you wrong information and you come here spreading lies. Werey ni yi ooo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by iHart(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15
Paraman:

sorry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by CountinBlessins(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15
I am starting to feel this goverment invest alot in propaganda angry
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Flame333: 3:34pm On Apr 15
Idebaj:
Will this crash the price of diesel ?

dangote is proving stubborn head because the loan Wen the guy collect if you sell below 1,000 Naira now problem for am I don't know how government wanted solve this matter
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by MuslimIgbo: 3:36pm On Apr 15
CodeTemplar:
When is port Harcourt refinery coming on stream?
Those NNPC dude should be flogged with mature sugarcane stick.
Those bastarΙ—s in that NNPC are one of the major problem in this country. ALL OF THEM.
IF I WERE GOVERNMENT, I'LL SACK ALL OF THEM OR CLOSE IT DOWN PERMANENTLY TILL FURTHER NOTICE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Dittodat: 3:36pm On Apr 15
ObiPandora:
What on God's Earth is going on ?

Many obidient senseless Ipob have been claiming Dangote Refinery will not work till 2028 or even till 3030 abi na spiritual Diesel Dangote they sell.

See them below all the way from Agulu n upper iweka. They will never ask about Orient Refinery the pandora Criminal Peter
Pandora. Obi
wasted 4 billion of Anambra fund on n commissioned close to 20 years ago without releasing a single litre of fuel till tomorrow but are very quick to tarnish a private citizen "Aliko Dangote" effort.

Just imagine if this refinery was situated or built by own of them like Geometric, they might claim Jesus Christ should not bother to return that they are already in paradise here in Earth.

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by jayce232: 3:37pm On Apr 15
Kenochi:
When some individuals ask why the naira is strengthening against the dollar,this right here is one of the Reasons

For close to 15 years,the Nigerian Government has totally removed subsidy on Diesel and Aviation fuel.This means companies have to source for dollars to keep importing this product,the reason why this is important is because almost all economic activities in Nigeria are done using Diesel.Infact I call the Nigeria the only country in the world that runs it's economic activities on Diesel
Now imagine for a second,that a company in Nigeria now starts producing Diesel to serve the whole country and beyond,you don't need to be told that there will be a glut of foreign exchange
For some of us,we knew that this will happen and we started investing in properties along this corridor

Kindly go to my signature to see how you can get a piece of the action in the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub and beyond....

This is the beginning of Nigeria's Industrial Revolution
Enough of the naira & dollar talk!
Even with the naira rise, inflation is still on the increase. Will this crash the price of diesel & pump price in the country? Your write up never addressed that & they are not emphasizing on the price. We have seen cases whereby indigenous products become more expensive than imported ones, everything about this refinery is pointing towards that direction.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Dittodat: 3:37pm On Apr 15
Toluwanise247:

You fada na the greatest idiot on earth. Who do your idiot know that gave you fake information? Dangote confirmed the information and some influencer Nigerian but your stupid friend or relative gave you wrong information and you come here spreading lies. Werey ni yi ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15
Rodents don go hide their faces grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Beautifulday: 3:38pm On Apr 15
Paraman:

Please can you stop with this your imaginary someone

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15
CodeTemplar:
When is port Harcourt refinery coming on stream?
Those NNPC dude should be flogged with mature sugarcane stick.
Month end. April? No, just end of any month. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by brainpulse: 3:39pm On Apr 15
One useles David Hundeyin said Dangote Refinery does not exist and wasnt refining any products.
Obi supporters are really mentally opaque.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by PDPdestroyer(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15
Propaganda! This is an old video from Venezuela, I’m talking to you as an Obidient who works at Dangote refinery, nothing like Dangote refinery anywhere in Lagos grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15
christejames:
undecided

I'm still confused πŸ˜•, I thought in distillation of crude oil πŸ›’, premium motor spirit (fuel) is the first to come out ahead of diesel? undecided

Abi the news that we've been hearing since last week that some barges from Dangote Refinery are moving large fuel barges out of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ is true? undecided undecided

We keep watching them!

It depends how u want to refine it, if you want mainly diesel from the crude oil, only diesel would come out.

Meanwhile, it's more difficult and expensive to refine petrol, that why companies trying to move away from petrol and prefare diesel.

The reason why petrol is cheaper than diesel is because, Nigeria govt putting money to subsidize petrol.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by nedekid: 3:40pm On Apr 15
Idebaj:
Will this crash the price of diesel ?
That is what we are praying for and expect to see, but for now, it is still elusive. I bought ₦1450 yesterday. Some Nnpc sell for 1390, but with heavily modified pumps (of you know what I mean).
Dangote sells for 1250-1300 per liter depending on quantity bought. Funny thing is that 1250 is the landing price for imported diesel, so how come dangote sells so high considering no shipping cost, port charges, import taxes etc. At 1250, dangote has made no difference because by the time transportation and petrol station markup is added, the diesel will be 1500 at the pump!
The good thing I have seen so far is the quality of diesel. Your commonrail system ie injectors will work better. Folks can now import and use modern diesel cars without fear of breakdown.
Note also if the price remains high, stations will continue adulterating diesel to make a decent margin.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15
Toluwanise247:

You fada na the greatest idiot on earth. Who do your idiot know that gave you fake information? Dangote confirmed the information and some influencer Nigerian but your stupid friend or relative gave you wrong information and you come here spreading lies. Werey ni yi ooo
See as you just embarrassed yourself, calling out somebody's fada shows how you're raised. The guy you qouted was making jest of some people and you just rushed to spit nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Babalegba(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15
Toluwanise247:

It was sarcasm and it was intended to mock people saying that the refinery is is only audio. You completely missed it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by MasterTeeUSA: 3:40pm On Apr 15
This is why everyone wanted to be the President...we save on forex, export to other countries, refine our petroleum, and sell petroleum products...we use byproducts to construct roads...we focus on agriculture..., and we build the Nigeria of our dreams. This is the HOPE they all wanted, but this moment is for God, Nigeria, President Tinubu, and us all.

Ahmed4002:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDH3xybuGK4?si=9jxKGmno9pBl4Tsk

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/dangotegroup_alikodangote-dangotepetroleumrefinery-dangotegroup-ugcPost-7185580938829905921-QZgL?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15
Splashme:

Oga, Naira is no longer allowed to float.

It's now regulated, defended and heavily subsidised the way Emefiele was doing.

It is not heavily subsidised. It is moderately subsidised at around $60m a month. The volume of fx transactions is way higher.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose & Rochas Okorocha Meet In Osun For Aregbesola's Mum's Fidau Prayer / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.