Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) (44102 Views)

Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel By Road And Sea From Its Complex In Lekki / Islamic Group Warns Amotekun For Arresting Northerners Traveling In Trucks / Convid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Trucks Load Of Food To Be Shared To Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Paraman: 4:39pm On Apr 15
blacknp:
Guy I beg, no make me laughter more, broke rule 2 indeed.

Which of your friend works in Dangote’s refinery, or you want us to report you for telling lies, & spreading fake news on Nairaland?

No wonder you dey call yourself paramedics.
k
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by predictor1: 4:40pm On Apr 15
GloriousGbola:

we are saying the same thing

what happened to property values in apapa thanks to truck and trailers and tankers blocking everywhere
the same thing is happening in satellite town. no one protested when they built a tank farm, and now it takes people 2 hours to get to their homes

anyone trying to sell you land in the vicinity of a tank farm is hustling you and does not wish you well
I get you now.
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 4:41pm On Apr 15
God bless Nigeria, I just hope they will sell cheap.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by 77up(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15
For unleashing these Obidients alone, Obi has done a whole lot of damage to this country. I have never witness this level of hatred before.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Haaland21: 4:42pm On Apr 15
Paraman:
Fake video by Lagos Ibadan news

I know someone who's working at the Dangote refinery and he said the refinery will start working in third quarter of 2026.

Both of us are confused Sir.....

We know you are not happy.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by tunjijones(m): 4:44pm On Apr 15
SeeWahala:

So after all this your tirade . . . Your final opinion is that diesel is more important that petrol? shocked

Guy, go back to my first comment, that wld help you with the answer you seek.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by jazzman7711: 4:50pm On Apr 15
Well done Dangote, and congratulations to all Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by 77up(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15
CountinBlessins:
I am starting to feel this goverment invest alot in propaganda angry
See pain

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:52pm On Apr 15
Why not petrol
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by dequir: 4:55pm On Apr 15
Welcome to the new Nigeria!

Nigeria on the rise again!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by dequir: 4:59pm On Apr 15
tommy589:
If Dangote becomes fully operational, the by products of refined crude like petroleum jelly,should help in springing up small scale industries

Petroleum jelly and plastic making pellets. No more importation from China.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by okven: 4:59pm On Apr 15
Another traffic for the poor road users
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by goshee: 5:09pm On Apr 15
triple996:
some people will be very sad after reading this news grin .
Since their lord and saviour failed, they wish evil 4 the country
Everyone wants a better country devoid of fool like you. The country will hardly be cool with a lot nof fools like you littering the street.
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by adeolamighty: 5:10pm On Apr 15
Paraman:

I know someone who's working at the Dangote refinery and he said the refinery will start working in third quarter of 2026.

Obidient. Iwo nu, Olorun nu. You never wanted good news for Nigeria. Enemy of progress. Election had come and gone. Stop prophesy bad news, ọdẹ.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Golan007: 5:11pm On Apr 15
Toluwanise247:

Your fada na the greatest idiot on earth. Who do your idiot know that gave you fake information? Dangote confirmed the information and some influencer Nigerian but your stupid friend or relative gave you wrong information and you come here spreading lies. Werey ni yi ooo

He's being sarcastic.
grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:13pm On Apr 15
Paraman:

Fake video indeed.

Video that I watched on Dangote group's Twitter page.

https://twitter.com/DangoteGroup/status/1779813084082700693?t=0a3SV0r8Kt_F4H-yGOeYbg&s=19

Dey play!
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by nkpommpko(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15
How much nah. Why Dem dey fear talk the price?
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by zionstaar75: 5:15pm On Apr 15
SeeWahala:
When will we see the petrol that they have been using to hype this refinery since buhari yeye saga? undecided

The common man on the street in nigeria has no use for diesel. He fuels his gen with petrol, fuels his car with petrol, bike and keke nko? What of public transportation? Does danfo use diesel?

And let no agbad0 muncher come to talk to me about factory and manufacturing sector using diesel here angry afterall the dollar going & coming UP-DOWN-LEFT-RIGHT has done absolutely nothing to mitigate the high and still rising cost of food in the market for the same common man on the streets to buy and eat cry

wailer
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by horhlyray(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Villa12(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15
Fearyourcreator:

Try comot for common na
go and work on your failed marriage. You failure. You brought your wife issue to public. Telling the public you're tired of your marriage. You're a failure.
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by zionstaar75: 5:19pm On Apr 15
77up:
See pain
I'm not sure u went to school. See video of truck loading u say propaganda. U be confirmed ode
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by toujurs: 5:23pm On Apr 15
So dangote refinery was all scam.🤡. Refinery is now an importer

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by iamtoofan: 5:26pm On Apr 15
Jestin:
They should consider price reduction in diesel please. Things are still expensive after decline in Dollars exchange rate so i am suspecting this Diesel ooo

.From 1700 dangote reduce it to 1200, is that not considerate, things are expensive cos Nigerians are there own worst enemy

In the market any trader that decides to reduce price to what it should be ... others will gang Up on him/her thats what they do

Markets are run like cult
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Benwems(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15
Splashme:

Oga, Naira is no longer allowed to float.

It's now regulated, defended and heavily subsidised the way Emefiele was doing.
Is this true?
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Golan007: 5:32pm On Apr 15
bunchyproject:
At how much

Please, if you can import for cheaper, please do so.
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by iamtoofan: 5:32pm On Apr 15
jayce232:

Enough of the naira & dollar talk!
Even with the naira rise, inflation is still on the increase. Will this crash the price of diesel & pump price in the country? Your write up never addressed that & they are not emphasizing on the price. We have seen cases whereby indigenous products become more expensive than imported ones, everything about this refinery is pointing towards that direction.

No sir, ignorances is not an excuse, if you don't know ask around, dangote refinery from inception crashed diesel price from 1700 to 1200 ..

if you save 500 on 10ltrs that is 5k which is enough to take proserpina out on a date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Ensquare(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15
It just reminds me of my NYSC service yr
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Ferrous(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15
Idebaj:
I hope this will crash the pump price to the barest minimal

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/zmtaw7ubwhZuRnuv5

Yes, with time. Not instantly.
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Kusu12: 5:41pm On Apr 15
IPOB cannibals and obirodent miscreants have started doing what they know how to do best, wailing, grunting like pig, gnashing their teeth like loser and peddling falsehood.
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by jamafa: 5:42pm On Apr 15
UrPapa:
Obidients don’t fall for this fake video by Tinubu minions

Jubril of sudan

U people are gullible.

U never want good things for the country

Yeye people
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Afolabimills(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15
triple996:
some people will be very sad after reading this news grin .
Since their lord and saviour failed, they wish evil 4 the country
u mean elupee obidafts n the ones here on naira land as modes grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoyele Omogunwa6 Asks Senate To Legalize Corruption / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.