Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) (44079 Views)

Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel By Road And Sea From Its Complex In Lekki / Islamic Group Warns Amotekun For Arresting Northerners Traveling In Trucks / Convid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Trucks Load Of Food To Be Shared To Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by harmonyglobal: 4:05pm On Apr 15
We are making progress
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by fortune1968: 4:06pm On Apr 15
Idebaj:
Will this crash the price of diesel ?
Not only that it will crash the price of Diesel ,it will also crash dollar further .

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by harjay1986: 4:06pm On Apr 15
jayce232:

You are the one making f00lish comment here!
I asked a simple question. Every other thing dangote produce in this country is not cheap! We can see what is happening to cement. If the so called refinery is going to toll same path without crashing the price of diesel & fuel, then there is no need making noise!

If you are looking for cheap price No, because me and you know that once we have such cheap price our target will be to smuggle to neighborhoods country and sell at high price, if situation is like this then everyone need to hold their government accountable, for example in Ogun state a bag of cement is around 10k that means the same factory will pay high tax to the state government, so what the tax is used for need to be know

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by GloriousGbola: 4:07pm On Apr 15
Kenochi:
When some individuals ask why the naira is strengthening against the dollar,this right here is one of the Reasons

For close to 15 years,the Nigerian Government has totally removed subsidy on Diesel and Aviation fuel.This means companies have to source for dollars to keep importing this product,the reason why this is important is because almost all economic activities in Nigeria are done using Diesel.Infact I call the Nigeria the only country in the world that runs it's economic activities on Diesel
Now imagine for a second,that a company in Nigeria now starts producing Diesel to serve the whole country and beyond,you don't need to be told that there will be a glut of foreign exchange
For some of us,we knew that this will happen and we started investing in properties along this corridor

Kindly go to my signature to see how you can get a piece of the action in the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub and beyond....

This is the beginning of Nigeria's Industrial Revolution

you will buy a property along a corridor used by trucks
oga go easy on the lamba in the name of hustle
we know what happens to residential properties and business properties around tank farms
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by fortune1968: 4:07pm On Apr 15
Paraman:
Fake video by Lagos Ibadan news

I know someone who's working at the Dangote refinery and he said the refinery will start working in third quarter of 2026.
Bad belle dey worry you

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Themandator: 4:08pm On Apr 15
Ahmed4002:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDH3xybuGK4?si=9jxKGmno9pBl4Tsk

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/dangotegroup_alikodangote-dangotepetroleumrefinery-dangotegroup-ugcPost-7185580938829905921-QZgL?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios

You foolish sha

Automated gantry

Is there any gantry that does it loading in any other way?

Depot is just a bigger version of retail stations

Hyping nonsense
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Yong4ever: 4:08pm On Apr 15
Kenochi:
When some individuals ask why the naira is strengthening against the dollar,this right here is one of the Reasons

For close to 15 years,the Nigerian Government has totally removed subsidy on Diesel and Aviation fuel.This means companies have to source for dollars to keep importing this product,the reason why this is important is because almost all economic activities in Nigeria are done using Diesel.Infact I call the Nigeria the only country in the world that runs it's economic activities on Diesel
Now imagine for a second,that a company in Nigeria now starts producing Diesel to serve the whole country and beyond,you don't need to be told that there will be a glut of foreign exchange
For some of us,we knew that this will happen and we started investing in properties along this corridor

Kindly go to my signature to see how you can get a piece of the action in the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub and beyond....

So Dangote's refinery is the one stabilizing naira,why then is foreign reserve on the decrease ?
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Groovedaddy: 4:10pm On Apr 15
There is nothing like having a business where before you roll out your products, customers are already waiting in millions

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by predictor1: 4:12pm On Apr 15
GloriousGbola:

you will buy a property along a corridor used by trucks
oga go easy on the lamba in the name of hustle
we know what happens to residential properties and business properties around tank farms
It's like this, brother. When he said corridor he meant the areas surrounding the site. For example the refinery is in Ibeju Lekki. People are living there. The last time I went there was in 2008. A plot of land there then was #7m.

Let's ask Kenochi how much it is now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Almaigaa: 4:14pm On Apr 15
triple996:
some people will be very sad after reading this news grin .
Since their lord and saviour failed, they wish evil 4 the country

We are sad right now grin

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15
forgiveness:
Selling at anything above 1k is no no. Inflation will still remain the same because Diesel is a major factor bringing up inflation.
Let's come to look at the issue here. NNPC could not sell crude oil to dangote, so he source for usa crude oil around ₦1500 to $1
So I don't expect him to loose now that exchange rate is #1000 to $1.
It will be cheaper but not too cheap, when other competitors come in price will go lesser.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by GloriousGbola: 4:16pm On Apr 15
predictor1:
It's like this, brother. When he said corridor he meant the areas surrounding the site. For example the refinery is in Ibeju Lekki. People are living there. The last time I went there was in 2008. A plot of land there then was #7m.

Let's ask Kenochi how much it is now.

we are saying the same thing

what happened to property values in apapa thanks to truck and trailers and tankers blocking everywhere
the same thing is happening in satellite town. no one protested when they built a tank farm, and now it takes people 2 hours to get to their homes

anyone trying to sell you land in the vicinity of a tank farm is hustling you and does not wish you well

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Emmabyte: 4:16pm On Apr 15
But the price is still same, this government invest more money in propaganda than infrastructure
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by KennethOkonkwo: 4:16pm On Apr 15
Kenochi:

Kindly go to my signature to see how you can get a 0piece of the action in the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub and beyond....
0p
That is one of the major FISCAL aspects...the major reason is CARDOSO MONETARY POLICY

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Almaigaa: 4:18pm On Apr 15
lowkey0147:
APC audio mode activated..

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by deji17: 4:21pm On Apr 15
Hallelujah o! Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by tunjijones(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15
SeeWahala:

The common man on the street that jumps danfo and eats at mama put does not have any use for dstv's outrageous bundles and he loads N100 card to subscribe daily data on the mtn line in his phone undecided

To the common man on the street fuel is king

How wld you even make call if MTN mask is down cos there is no diesel. How wld power stations work to even supply power to you.

That petrol wey you dey talk whey ur mouth dey sweet, the trucks dey use to distribute the petrol before it gets to you run on diesel. Even the petrol station whey you go buy this petrol is powered by lister that uses diesel generator...

Guy calm down if you no know something.

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Paraman: 4:24pm On Apr 15
honestivo:
Dangote products as never be of help to Nigerian
Base on the fact that we're going to stop importing refined petroleum, it's a big help

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by SeeWahala: 4:26pm On Apr 15
tunjijones:

How wld you even make call if MTN mask is down cos there is no diesel. How wld power stations work to even supply power to you.

That petrol wey you dey talk whey ur mouth dey sweet, the trucks dey use to distribute the petrol before it gets to you run on diesel. Even the petrol station whey you go buy this petrol is powered by lister that uses diesel generator...

Guy calm down if you no know something.

So after all this your tirade . . . Your final opinion is that diesel is more important that petrol? shocked
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by phemray(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15
CodeTemplar:
When is port Harcourt refinery coming on stream?
Those NNPC dude should be flogged with mature sugarcane stick.

If they partner with foreign companies @ >=50% involvement, then it will surely work and compete favourably with dangote and even more in efficiency cos they have the crude directly. But if left for Nigerians, infact it will only start in the pages of news paper. Govt. Have no reason in doing business cos nigerians are not patriotic.
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by freeman66: 4:29pm On Apr 15
I hope this can help reduce the price of diesel in the country, and small time now those guys will bring corruption into this stuff

Abedg for your professional website you can reach us on 08060088144 whatsapp only for now
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by jamafa: 4:29pm On Apr 15
Paraman:

I know someone who's working at the Dangote refinery and he said the refinery will start working in third quarter of 2026.

Okoro why are u always sad??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by blacknp(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15
Paraman:

blacknp just broke rule 2
Guy I beg, no make me laughter more, broke rule 2 indeed.

Which of your friend works in Dangote’s refinery, or you want us to report you for telling lies, & spreading fake news on Nairaland?

No wonder you dey call yourself paramedics.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by KennethOkonkwo: 4:30pm On Apr 15
ObiPandora:
What on God's Earth is going on ?

Many obidient senseless Ipob have been claiming Dangote Refinery will not work till 2028 or even till 3030 abi na spiritual Diesel Dangote they sell.

See them below all the way from Agulu n upper iweka. They will never ask about Orient Refinery the pandora Criminal Peter
Pandora. Obi
wasted 4 billion of Anambra fund on n commissioned close to 20 years ago without releasing a single litre of fuel till tomorrow but are very quick to tarnish a private citizen "Aliko Dangote" effort.

Just imagine if this refinery was situated in Aba or owned by one of them like Geometric, they might claim Jesus Christ should not bother to return that they are already in paradise here in Earth.

People wey carry BARTH NNAJI private project in ABIA STATE give am to ALEX OTTI just to market ALEX OTTI

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Menclothing1: 4:31pm On Apr 15
Nigeria is blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Jonegonu: 4:32pm On Apr 15
christejames:
undecided

I'm still confused 😕, I thought in distillation of crude oil 🛢, premium motor spirit (fuel) is the first to come out ahead of diesel? undecided

Abi the news that we've been hearing since last week that some barges from Dangote Refinery are moving large fuel barges out of Nigeria 🇳🇬 is true? undecided undecided

We keep watching them!
before you ask questions I think this will help you

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by blacknp(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15
jamafa:

Okoro why are u always sad??
paraman
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by 77up(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15
Paraman:

Your soul and that of your lots are cursed to always hate and wish your country bad.

Must you people sad all because of good news about your country? Is that how to make Obi a president? It's not making sense honestly.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by bmaster2000: 4:35pm On Apr 15
Since Dangote Refinery owner is not an Ibo man like Air Peace...Airline be expecting evil comments from.sll.these Poto Poto people...
Their heart are wicked towards non Ibo people who are achieving great things and he or she is. A Nigeria ...they always want everything to revolve around them....

Air peace airline will.not be successful expect Una change Una indset

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by phemray(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15
Babangidapikin:
Hmmm this one Alhaji wants to use the Cement model for distribution , would it work bayi ,or would he have mega stations too.

Mega stations is expected and the best system of get the products to the Nigerians. All other stations will landed the fuel in cotonu or niger Republic for more profit. As most evil Nigerians thinks of their pockets first before patriotism.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Paraman: 4:38pm On Apr 15
nedekid:

That is what we are praying for and expect to see, but for now, it is still elusive. I bought ₦1450 yesterday. Some Nnpc sell for 1390, but with heavily modified pumps (of you know what I mean).
Dangote sells for 1250-1300 per liter depending on quantity bought. Funny thing is that 1250 is the landing price for imported diesel, so how come dangote sells so high considering no shipping cost, port charges, import taxes etc. At 1250, dangote has made no difference because by the time transportation and petrol station markup is added, the diesel will be 1500 at the pump!
The good thing I have seen so far is the quality of diesel. Your commonrail system ie injectors will work better. Folks can now import and use modern diesel cars without fear of breakdown.
Note also if the price remains high, stations will continue adulterating diesel to make a decent margin.
You don't know how much dollar was when he bought crude oil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) / Dino Melaye Certificate: ABU Department Of Geography Was Under Faculty Of Arts / Pictures Of Civilian Presidents Of Nigeria In Military Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.