Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me (57125 Views)

Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / What Do You Advise Me To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:36pm On Apr 16
Hassanmaye:

You can't drop your contact on public forum but I will give you my number to confirm the cobra
cobra or Anaconda?
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Hassanmaye(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16
Holluwhakemmy:
cobra or Anaconda?
grin anaconda πŸ₯’
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by BALLOSKI: 5:34pm On Apr 16
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut. We lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors. My supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel. I told them I will handle the issue.

Pls advise me what to do pls.
She don see the "tiny thing" the so called manager is carrying, why she go respect you?

It's a big mistake to do that. If you sack her, your wife will find out about your sexcapade. Be careful.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by BeeNG3: 5:45pm On Apr 16
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚you told them ull handle itπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Hassanmaye(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16
Holluwhakemmy:
cobra or Anaconda?
Chat me up 08036399990 you will comfirm by yourself, note: within 24hours duration.

You are not serious
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Rexymania(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16
DiskJokeyManic:
How do u pple do dis? How do u people complain about losing ur respect afta sleeping wit a lady?

Can Neva be me!!! My respect dey always stay intact ooo no matter what

Aje. I will let her know that her pussy will not cause her to disrespect me
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by DonroxyII: 6:16pm On Apr 16
hedonido:
You be mumu. You no suppose dey dabble inside all this kind piom piom piom if you no be correct guy man
Aswear ... No Play The Game Wey Pass You !....
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Pacesetter123(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16
So when you were sleeping with her, you didn't know you were a married man?

Why dumped her so quickly and unceremoniously?

You must finish what you started....ooo!
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by carsuperman: 6:18pm On Apr 16
orohbiro:
don't mind all most all the men here have mental problem trust me
so you women who sleep around for money don't have mental problems. Lol
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by DonroxyII: 6:40pm On Apr 16
Yugoslavia247:

Stfu
Yen yen yen
They had mutual sex
Now one party now sees it as an avenue to be unreasonable and forgets the job is the job.
So because they have sex the company should suffer just to please one person.

Never.
You had an Unofficial Engagements With Someone You Now Wanted to Use Official Engagements to Settle Am grin ...

There are some certain games Only Meant for "OGs" Not Just Anyhow Person ...... That's the Game of Adultery/Fornication Because, If You Carry Immaturities Enter Am, You go Just Get Untimely Wahala ..

The Girl felt Used by Her Boss & She will Do Anything to Restore Her Image Back ....

He should carry am go The Joint back & Use Reverse Psychology to Fix Her Mental Health if not .... E Don Set cheesy
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by emelda86(f): 7:08pm On Apr 16
You choose pussy, now you are crying fowl plz carry your cross biko...

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:14pm On Apr 16
Hassanmaye:

Chat me up 08036399690 you will comfirm by yourself, note: within 24hours duration.
You better delete your number I won't chat you up
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Nnamaka1: 7:25pm On Apr 16
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut. We lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors. My supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel. I told them I will handle the issue.

MuMu!
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by sheriffindy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 16
You're right..

Suck her abeg
GodHimself:
Sack her

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Hamilton1(m): 12:21am On Apr 17
Freshtruth:

Your last statement after the sex made you to lose the respect, you no surpose tell her we can't have sex again, you no surpose tell her you are married. Even if she know already, no bring am
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Sapasenator: 12:24am On Apr 17
If you sleep with her the second time, you have the opportunity to correct the mistake you made the first time and I believe she will begin to respect you. Prepare very well this time around because ladies don't respect a 2 second's man.

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by mobileboy: 9:15am On Apr 17
thesicilian:

What caused the insubordination? Your superiors will ask you. Be prepared for an acceptable answer

what so ever happened outside office stayed outside office, no rape case

so many office allows their staff to date and even marry

she is not the first to sleep with a co-worker and she won't be the last

sex doesn't substitute for code of conduct or the actual work you should put in at place of work

if she is not sleeping with the founder/owner of the company what will she do? close down the business?
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by OvertheTop(m): 10:04am On Apr 17
thesicilian:
You know that saying that you should never poop where you eat? This is the reason. At what point did you come to realise that sleeping with your staff is bad? Is it before or after sleeping with her?

Obviously she liked you and wanted something more, but your plan was to hit and run. You treated her bad and now you're surprised that she's disrespecting you.

What I'll suggest you do is to take her out again and apologize to her, because you've wronged her. If both of you are single and want to continue the relationship discreetly, its ok. But it must not be allowed to affect the job. Both of you should spell out the terms of the relationship. If it's something that cannot work for one reason or the other, then you should also be able to break it off in a civilised manner. If that is not possible one of you will have to leave the establishment.

Personally I'll prefer you leave (both as a matter of honour and as punishment for sleeping with someone under your care and supervision) instead of trying to force her out

She no like am....
She wanted to inherit the guys (supervisor) Power via Sex

Now she is testing it out
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by OvertheTop(m): 10:07am On Apr 17
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Change her position to the most difficult tasks.

Give her more work.

Increase the deductions for her salary.

When that is done.

Or simply pay her off. Take leave for 3 days.
Sack her by instructing the gate man to never allow her in or lose his job.

Let he gateman hand her the sack letter.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job
If she thinks because of sex she can misbehave she will get sacked.

Better make make the warning clear. Tell her what is wrong with her.

Dem no dey waste time for this kind thing.

Na knack you knack.

If she no fit be matured show her the way out.

Dont be timid to her ooooo

Many gals here will support the gal because most of them don't think.
They feel sex means I can do anything.

Bro give am suspension. 2 weeks.

If she come again and do anyhow give am 1 week extra.

Because she will do same to you if situation was reversed.

If I am the owner of the company I can sack you not because you had sex but because you can't get your shit together. You should know what to do. You no rape am na.

Nigerian women really weaponize sex ooo.
To them na tool of control.
Manager you timid
Wey you for change for am.
Madam I bought you drinks. I paid for the whole stuff. You agreed now it is over. You are not acting well again. Better change or else I will treat you as disgruntled staff.

Staff that you vetted and employed. You toast am she gree. I am sure you gave her money.
No whine me oo. She wants to be able to determine how others are. I know the thing she wants. She wants to be able to sack her colleagues and show them that she is in control. Lool

Isolation
Isolate her from the group
Anyone found with her gossiping
1 week suspension straight.
They will avoid her like plague
Her power is in the group
Now no one will want to be a part of her plans or whatever she wants to share.
She will know you mean business.

Finally avoid your workers pussy

The Reason for the SOFT SPOT is that:

He wants to continue Hitting the Kitty.
Being kitty wiped. so doesn't want to hurt the banny
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by jessylaurel(f): 10:39pm On Apr 17
Freshtruth:

All you need right now is more DISRESPECT from her and nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by StUriah(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26
You sucked and banged her juicy couchie. You inserted your dickk in her mouth yet you expected her to respect you.

See your life, Niggar!

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Goodlady(f): 10:13am On Apr 29
Holluwhakemmy:
Eyah no vacancy
Bscholder is a troll. Ignore him & he ll fade away.

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:41am On Apr 29
Goodlady:

Bscholder is a troll. Ignore him & he ll fade away.
Thanks
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by OvertheTop(m): 10:45am On Apr 30
Goalnaldo:
Yugoslavia247 I doff my hat for you. Respect. You have said it all.

Most ladies think because they have a vagina, they can do anyhow. Well I blame men like the op that allows their dicks do the thinking for them. My girlfriend has visited me twice. We did everything but Bleep. She was literally begging me to knack her I refused. Because I know once I do that she will use it to manipulate me especially as she claimed she's a virgin. I told her before that I want her to continue being a virgin that it's the best gift she can give to her future husband even if we don't end up together

Thats Good.

But if she is collecting money from You Steadily ( no matter how small) ,
Na you dey Lose.
in fact she will Not Mind that kind of Relationship for a 100 years and still be calling you a MUMU and impotent behind your back.

If you are not also Dropping a Dime, You correct 100%

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures / CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 / Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller"

Viewing this topic: CuriousRabbit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.