Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me (57118 Views)

Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / What Do You Advise Me To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by bukolabeauty09(f): 9:42pm On Apr 15
Honest truth, the girl want more of your d!ck. Ask her over and discuss her rudeness with her then serve her a h*t s*x, don't tell her you won't do that again with her....sometimes maybe once in a while serve her hot again, she will be at your mercy asking for more besides don't just f!ck her alone also pamper her

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by ejieddy: 9:43pm On Apr 15
So you want someone to lose her job because you couldn't control your penis and urge for immorality, particularly adultery? You should be the one to be fired.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by biremi(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Change her position to the most difficult tasks.

Give her more work.

Increase the deductions for her salary.

When that is done.

Or simply pay her off. Take leave for 3 days.
Sack her by instructing the gate man to never allow her in or lose his job.

Let he gateman hand her the sack letter.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job
If she thinks because of sex she can misbehave she will get sacked.

Better make make the warning clear. Tell her what is wrong with her.

Dem no dey waste time for this kind thing.

Na knack you knack.

If she no fit be matured show her the way out.

Dont be timid to her ooooo

Many gals here will support the gal because most of them don't think.
They feel sex means I can do anything.

Bro give am suspension. 2 weeks.

If she come again and do anyhow give am 1 week extra.

Because she will do same to you if situation was reversed.

If I am the owner of the company I can sack you not because you had sex but because you can't get your shit together. You should know what to do. You no rape am na.

Nigerian women really weaponize sex ooo.
To them na tool of control.
Manager you timid
Wey you for change for am.
Madam I bought you drinks. I paid for the whole stuff. You agreed now it is over. You are not acting well again. Better change or else I will treat you as disgruntled staff.

Staff that you vetted and employed. You toast am she gree. I am sure you gave her money.
No whine me oo. She wants to be able to determine how others are. I know the thing she wants. She wants to be able to sack her colleagues and show them that she is in control. Lool

Isolation
Isolate her from the group
Anyone found with her gossiping
1 week suspension straight.
They will avoid her like plague
Her power is in the group
Now no one will want to be a part of her plans or whatever she wants to share.
She will know you mean business.

Finally avoid your workers pussy

All these your advice would have worked if OP is not married
You didn't take that into consideration
The op sounds like he doesn't want his wife to know
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Surelay: 9:49pm On Apr 15
Hope you used condom before she will be collecting money for preg

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by MOGPman(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut. We lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors. My supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel. I told them I will handle the issue.

Pls advise me what to do pls.

Na because you no knack well

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by tnerro1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15
I will advise her to ask you for 1 million to leave and settle down while she looks for another job or she takes the matter to ur wife

Someone up there said never allow a woman who you don’t intend to be serious with know ur home or ur office, I think you should write that down , stupid
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by CrownLands(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15
Don't mix work with pleasure.
You are the boss.
Sack her if
she's
DISRESPECTFUL!
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by izubext007: 10:03pm On Apr 15
Just bear it
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Tonytonex(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15
What were you expecting before?

She don see you finish na.
Wetin she wan come respect you for?
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Tonytonex(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15
You should have asked for advice before fvcking her.

Don't sack her. Cause she can frame you up.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by winner37(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15
Sorry ooo
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Ezeifeduba: 10:42pm On Apr 15
When you were riding her, you didn't know that see finish will enter?

Ok oooo, carry your cross Sir

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by ifinger: 10:42pm On Apr 15
Stayingalive:

Omo na how everybody dey carry themselves o. I have bleeped my colleague like this. Everything died and we both are working

You be sure guy , aside from the one I posted hia I also had another similar experience the lady is very matured no de stress me I can even discuss wen to Sok her bwess in the office if opportunity show

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Alphiegabe: 10:44pm On Apr 15
Oboy be a man with balls and sack her never try that again as long as you never pressured her into sex u are good.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Slayar: 10:50pm On Apr 15
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Give her more work.

When that is done.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job

Na knack you knack.

If I am the owner of the company I can sack you not because you had sex but because you can't get your shit together. You should know what to do. You no rape am na.

Manager you timid
Madam I bought you drinks. I paid for the whole stuff. You agreed now it is over. You are not acting well again. Better change or else I will treat you as disgruntled staff.

Staff that you vetted and employed. You toast am she gree. I am sure you gave her money.
No whine me oo. She wants to be able to determine how others are. I know the thing she wants. She wants to be able to sack her colleagues and show them that she is in control. Lool

Isolation

Thanks for the advice
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Gandrova: 10:50pm On Apr 15
thesicilian:

You can't maltreat someone and expect them not to react. If you don't understand this simple principle then you're not really ready for leadership
Is that maltreatment?
Or two matured soul had sex.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15
You need to continue sleeping with her that is what she want go and verify very well
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by munezo(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mystery9:
Did you seek my advice before sleeping with her shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by horia: 10:56pm On Apr 15
thesicilian:

Wow.
What's her crime?
Some of you will be worse than Idi Amin, Abacha and Hitler combined if given the opportunity to be in power

You remain you grin
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by GenFunction: 10:58pm On Apr 15
ItisWell22:
What were you thinking?
He wasnt thinking,his balls were.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by drsibz66(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15
DiskJokeyManic:
How do u pple do dis? How do u people complain about losing ur respect afta sleeping wit a lady?

Can Neva be me!!! My respect dey always stay intact ooo no matter what

Does that mean that having sex with someone equates to loss of respect ? The woman is just stupid. You can decided to have a sexual relationship with someone and still maintain some professionalism while you are at work together..

if it was rape or sexual assault its different.

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Stayingalive: 11:03pm On Apr 15
ifinger:

You be sure guy , aside from the one I posted hia I also had another similar experience the lady is very matured no de stress me I can even discuss wen to Sok her bwess in the office if opportunity show
True just know how not to misbehave. If you play match with mature lady and she sef know say you no be anyhow person. Also you’re not a person that can be easily manipulated. You both can knack and clean mouth, nobody go know.

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by ifinger: 11:09pm On Apr 15
Stayingalive:

True just know how not to misbehave. If you play match with mature lady and she sef know say you no be anyhow person. Also you’re not a person that can be easily manipulated. You both can knack and clean mouth, nobody go know.
That kind thin

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by tochez24(m): 11:16pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut. We lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors. My supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel. I told them I will handle the issue.

The problem here is not that you slept with her, the PROBLEM is that you tolerate disrespect.... So she has no problems giving you loads of it⚠️⚠️

If she knows that you're not a gentleman, she would have been in her best behavior around you.... Yes most ladies are like that, whether you sleep with them or not, once she knows you're cool headed they will disrespect you always.

Why do you think they love BAD guys in the first place? Bad guys always treat their Bleep up without wasting time!!!!

Many guys have drilled that fucking hole before you sir so you sleeping with her means absolutely NOTHING⚠️

A simple Solution;
Next time you go to work and she is on duty.... Call her privately to your office and warn her sternly with red eyes never to try such rubbish again, and if she trys it again, you SACK her and order the security to throw her out asap!!!!! If she threatens to report to your oga or your wife about the affair, just ignore her and let her do her worse!!! If she reports to anybody you deny her.

Oga no dey let small girl dey WHINE you for your office nah🙄

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by BluntCrazeMan: 11:21pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

Sit her down and teach her the job well well naa.

Tell her the things she need to know.

She had to understand that what happened had nothing to do with your works, and should not interfere at any point.

(The truth is that:
She's feeling “used-and-dumped”,, and thus, you're such a “men-are-scum” in her eyes)
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by kunle75(m): 12:00am On Apr 16
Freshtruth:

You already sold your respect and birth rights for few mins pleasure, its over for you,if you sack her she will sound an alarm and your house will be on fire,and if you dont,the disrespect will continue untill someone will find out eventually what's happening with both of you

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by DesChyko: 12:05am On Apr 16
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Give her more work.

When that is done.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job

Na knack you knack.

Manager you timid

Isolation

I ñuru mmiri ara mma gi
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Ilekokonit: 12:29am On Apr 16
Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me

Before nko.

She don see your gbola now.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Thazard(m): 12:41am On Apr 16
Mystery9:
grin grin grin
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by bukatyne(f): 12:45am On Apr 16
Mystery9:

cheesy
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by lekonso: 12:54am On Apr 16
Learn your lesson from today. You don't sleep with an irresponsible woman. She will disgrace you in the public. Even if you are tempted with the beauty of any woman, first study her character very well. If she is an irresponsible woman, especially if you are working in the same place, she will spoil the work for you. If you maltreat her, she will start gossiping around the work place, spoiling you that, you have slept with her. There is no evil, an irresponsible woman cannot do.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by edoncast: 1:27am On Apr 16
orohbiro:
Yeye man see wetin your prick done put u
hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures / CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 / Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.