Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me (57121 Views)

Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / What Do You Advise Me To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by kingar(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15
You never see anything. Starting looking for a new job my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Dennisochampa: 5:30pm On Apr 15
Oloshi...
U want to eat your cake and have it...
If na me be her sef, na to whip you oraimo cord for neck if u do anyhow....
Why you go allow your subordinate see your unclothedness?
Is that not madness and an easy route to see finish?
Ashawo don finish for outside?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by bitwebs: 5:30pm On Apr 15
Set boundaries!
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by ednut1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15
Vivid imagination
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Honestey: 5:30pm On Apr 15
You disrespected her first, sleeping with one's staff means you consider her a low hanging fruit otherwise known as showing little to no respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by enemyofprogress: 5:30pm On Apr 15
obaidan:
weyrey....u dun trade ur respect for a slice of pucci
no be sey the pusssssssy sweet self. The pusssssssy dey very sour
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by fitinwell: 5:31pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yougut. We lodge an hotel room and

she satisfy me well.

Speechless..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by ghettochild4u(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15
Just warn her that she faces getting sacked if she keep up with the antics.
Shebi u don see wetin ur eye wan see.
Next time no dey mess for ur place of hustle.
Dey knack outsider if u must

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Rejoice28(f): 5:31pm On Apr 15
Give your life to Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Galay: 5:31pm On Apr 15
Okay
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by DeepSight(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15
thesicilian:

Wow.
What's her crime?
Some of you will be worse than Idi Amin, Abacha and Hitler combined if given the opportunity to be in power

A Sicilian speaking like Christ of Nazareth.

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Chetas81(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15
IDIOTIC POST FROM IDIOTIC CITIZEN LIVING IN NIGERIA, MUST YOU GENERATE INTERNET TRAFFIC WITH SILLY BEHAVIOUR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by abobote: 5:32pm On Apr 15
Fire her
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by babajero(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut. We lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors. My supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel. I told them I will handle the issue.

Pls advise me what to do pls.
Na you no get respect for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by sunsweet33: 5:33pm On Apr 15
Why are men around here so disgusting…Hollandia yoghurt kwa… I must marry a Congolese man… mtchew 😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by SoNature(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut. We lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors. My supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel. I told them I will handle the issue.

People like you are a disgrace to your wife and marriage in general. Imagine how you would feel if your wife's colleague slept with her!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by pelumi25: 5:34pm On Apr 15
Sack her and enjoy while it last.
You will thank me later. grin

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Danielnicks: 5:34pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

I admire your honesty though

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by ASAPFERG: 5:35pm On Apr 15
Oga ode
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Villa12(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Change her position to the most difficult tasks.

Give her more work.

Increase the deductions for her salary.

When that is done.

Or simply pay her off. Take leave for 3 days.
Sack her by instructing the gate man to never allow her in or lose his job.

Let he gateman hand her the sack letter.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job
If she thinks because of sex she can misbehave she will get sacked.

Better make make the warning clear. Tell her what is wrong with her.

Dem no dey waste time for this kind thing.

Na knack you knack.

If she no fit be matured show her the way out.

Dont be timid to her ooooo

Many gals here will support the gal because most of them don't think.
They feel sex means I can do anything.

Bro give am suspension. 2 weeks.

If she come again and do anyhow give am 1 week extra.

Because she will do same to you if situation was reversed.

If I am the owner of the company I can sack you not because you had sex but because you can't get your shit together. You should know what to do. You no rape am na.

you're running your mouth like tap. That lady definitely had evidence and proof of their sex excapade. The manager will most likely lose his job and she might make it get to his wife table. You think she was disrespecting him for nothing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by flyingdutchman(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15
Fire her
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by IyaTola: 5:35pm On Apr 15
grin
Mystery9:
Did you seek my advice before sleeping with her shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by aylipple: 5:36pm On Apr 15
"Barbecue and Hollandia Yogurt", that's what some ladies are worth these days.

Anyways, Mr. Manager, you knew you were married in the first place before you invited her, paid for a hotel room & had intercourse with her; if she were to sue you in court, there'd be no escape for you because there was clearly a power imbalance at play & any action on your part to terminate her employment may be adduced to the affair you'd with her.

Having said that, since all it took was barbecue and Hollandia Yogurt to get her to drop her pants for you, it may also require the same "sacrifice" for you to get her to amend her ways.

4 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Emman08: 5:36pm On Apr 15
Cool story bro
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by godofuck231: 5:36pm On Apr 15
U think say na for only road ashawo de
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Always82: 5:36pm On Apr 15
thesicilian:
You know that saying that you should never poop where you eat? This is the reason. At what point did you come to realise that sleeping with your staff is bad? Is it before or after sleeping with her?

Obviously she liked you and wanted something more, but your plan was to hit and run. You treated her bad and now you're surprised that she's disrespecting you.

What I'll suggest you do is to take her out again and apologize to her, because you've wronged her. If both of you are single and want to continue the relationship discreetly, its ok. But it must not be allowed to affect the job. Both of you should spell out the terms of the relationship. If it's something that cannot work for one reason or the other, then you should also be able to break it off in a civilised manner. If that is not possible one of you will have to leave the establishment.

Personally I'll prefer you leave (both as a matter of honour and as punishment for sleeping with someone under your care and supervision) instead of trying to force her out
for him to tell her that this is not happening again worrant that.so is his cup of tea.

2 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Braimoh100(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15
You got what you deserve, u have totally lost her respect
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Otywhyte: 5:36pm On Apr 15
thesicilian:

You can maltreat someone and expect them not to react. If you don't understand this simple principle then you're not really ready for leadership

Maltreat her in what way?
Was she forced? I know very well that she knew the guy is a married man

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Greenfusion: 5:37pm On Apr 15
GodHimself:
Sack her

Fear nor let am, she fit cast...the funny thing is that, they may likely do it again
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Kajaard: 5:38pm On Apr 15
My dad told me something many years ago and it has stayed with me and kept me through all these years.

He said never you S*H.I.T where you eat. He said I should make sure I never get into a relationship in any of the following settings:

1. Don't date a lady you work with
2. Don't date your classmate
3. Don't date a lady in the same church
4. Don't date a lady in the same compound or street or estate
5. Run away from married women

Avoid these situations if you want any respect. Because trust me it never ends well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by bukkiexchange01(f): 5:38pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

Handle The Issue Like You've Said.

No Body Will Stand In For You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15
Villa12:
you're running your mouth like tap. That lady definitely had evidence and proof of their sex excapade. The manager will most likely lose his job and she might make it get to his wife table. You think she was disrespecting him for nothing?

Lol.
Yen yen yen
And he told you he is married.

After you get sacked. Do your worse.
Then I will arrest you for blackmailing.
Infact you will go court and let's see where you will see money get lawyer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures / CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 / Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.