Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me (57124 Views)

Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / What Do You Advise Me To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by ufotunang: 2:08am On Apr 16
But when you were knacking and enjoying her you did not call me and ask me for advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by ufotunang: 2:09am On Apr 16
Just pray that you have not even impregnated her .. that is where you will see wahala

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by observador: 2:22am On Apr 16
Badass!
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Change her position to the most difficult tasks.

Give her more work.

Increase the deductions for her salary.

When that is done.

Or simply pay her off. Take leave for 3 days.
Sack her by instructing the gate man to never allow her in or lose his job.

Let he gateman hand her the sack letter.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job
If she thinks because of sex she can misbehave she will get sacked.

Better make make the warning clear. Tell her what is wrong with her.

Dem no dey waste time for this kind thing.

Na knack you knack.

If she no fit be matured show her the way out.

Dont be timid to her ooooo

Many gals here will support the gal because most of them don't think.
They feel sex means I can do anything.

Bro give am suspension. 2 weeks.

If she come again and do anyhow give am 1 week extra.

Because she will do same to you if situation was reversed.

If I am the owner of the company I can sack you not because you had sex but because you can't get your shit together. You should know what to do. You no rape am na.

Nigerian women really weaponize sex ooo.
To them na tool of control.
Manager you timid
Wey you for change for am.
Madam I bought you drinks. I paid for the whole stuff. You agreed now it is over. You are not acting well again. Better change or else I will treat you as disgruntled staff.

Staff that you vetted and employed. You toast am she gree. I am sure you gave her money.
No whine me oo. She wants to be able to determine how others are. I know the thing she wants. She wants to be able to sack her colleagues and show them that she is in control. Lool

Isolation
Isolate her from the group
Anyone found with her gossiping
1 week suspension straight.
They will avoid her like plague
Her power is in the group
Now no one will want to be a part of her plans or whatever she wants to share.
She will know you mean business.

Finally avoid your workers pussy
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Adebowalay(m): 3:04am On Apr 16
thesicilian:

Wow.
What's her crime?
Some of you will be worse than Idi Amin, Abacha and Hitler combined if given the opportunity to be in power
it is what it is.... sorry
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Chi111(m): 3:06am On Apr 16
I hereby suspend u as a manager for seeing the kpekus of ur staff. From today onward the girl will take ur position coz u have gulfed big time

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by therajah: 3:07am On Apr 16
Heb 12:16
See that no one is sexually immoral or godless and concerned about earthly thing like esau, who for a single meal sold his right.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by SarkinYarki: 3:31am On Apr 16
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Give her more work.

When that is done.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job

Na knack you knack.

If I am the owner of the company I can sack you not because you had sex but because you can't get your shit together. You should know what to do. You no rape am na.

Manager you timid
Madam I bought you drinks. I paid for the whole stuff. You agreed now it is over. You are not acting well again. Better change or else I will treat you as disgruntled staff.

Staff that you vetted and employed. You toast am she gree. I am sure you gave her money.
No whine me oo. She wants to be able to determine how others are. I know the thing she wants. She wants to be able to sack her colleagues and show them that she is in control. Lool

Isolation

Na Chatgpt write this thing in?

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by stanvesco(m): 4:44am On Apr 16
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut. We lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors. My supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel. I told them I will handle the issue.

Pls advise me what to do pls.

If this Is a true story then this is what you should do.

She is already into you and the good sex you gave her is making her misbehave.

Secondly, shes like that parable *"hell has no fury like a woman scorned"

You need to use sweet mouth and hold her at bay or else she will ruin your job and your marriage. So you need to be very tactful in managing her.

Since the reward for a good Bleep is more Bleep. Brother, you go need continue wetin u start oh until it's safe to discharge her.

Sweetmouth her away from this unsafe spot into a safe spot. Buy or pay her off.

Keep your job as your marriage.

If you continue ignoring her desires, need for attention et al. She will continue doing what she chose to do *"ruin you"

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by cardoso514: 4:44am On Apr 16
Since that moment,you have become mates.You don't deserve any respect again
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Dense1512v(m): 4:53am On Apr 16
most men don't think before taking action. 5 minutes of enjoyment .More is coming because you and all my gender that cheats deserve what you get
post=129452516:

Sack her

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Mirasteel: 5:44am On Apr 16
Mystery9:
Did you seek my advice before sleeping with her shocked shocked shocked shocked
I wonder ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Myself2(m): 5:48am On Apr 16
GodHimself:
Sack her

She should confess to his wife and MD first before doing that
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by therajah: 6:37am On Apr 16
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Give her more work.

When that is done.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job

Na knack you knack.

Manager you timid

Isolation

He cant. The girl is already his manager...
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by femi4: 6:52am On Apr 16
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut. We lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors. My supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel. I told them I will handle the issue.

have a meeting with her. She probably wanted you guys to continue the act
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by kaydee007(m): 7:10am On Apr 16
And if una check well. This guy in question no Bleep her well
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by jesustheissue: 7:19am On Apr 16
A few minutes of "pleasure" followed by lots of hours and days of hell. You never sought for advice here before you plunged into costly activity which you now regret. Your regret stems from exposure and embarrassment and not from any remorse. May God show you mercy when you choose to truly acknowledge your error before him, you better not delay before you embark on a 'King David ' journey and destroy everything!
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by 64kent: 7:55am On Apr 16
i simply dont shit where i eat ......i have this sexy staff too but mehn i no fit try anything cos me i hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:21am On Apr 16
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Give her more work.

When that is done.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job

Na knack you knack.

Manager you timid

Isolation

Youโ€™re learned!!!
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by TableLeg(m): 8:28am On Apr 16
Freshtruth:

Sack and slap yourself
Onidokudo!
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by meobizy(f): 8:32am On Apr 16
alezzy13:

And you know this how?

The scenario he painted is not unusual in most organisations, sadly.
Na una way.

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by pharoahs(m): 10:55am On Apr 16
but guy...chai!... you sabi I swear
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Give her more work.

When that is done.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job

Na knack you knack.

Manager you timid

Isolation

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Hassanmaye(m): 11:10am On Apr 16
Holluwhakemmy:
his own might be small
Hmmmm, you can also try mine grin if you want
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:21am On Apr 16
Sack her and expect more revelation to why you decided to sack her... bros, some women are like that once you touch them, your respect is over. I will advise you to call her for and outside chat but dont send her any whatzap message or text what ever. Just do a physical talk and that is it. If she no wan hear that means your own don finish. you just bleeped the devil and expect leave HER. Kole work
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:25am On Apr 16
Hassanmaye:

Hmmmm, you can also try mine grin if you want
Yours might be smaller
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Jesubaby: 12:42pm On Apr 16
Men! They'll never change. You know very well say,you don marry, yet you go sleep with one single girl, after which, you come trash her like rotten manger and you de expect her to respect you. Mtheeeewww
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by placeofallure(f): 1:17pm On Apr 16
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Give her more work.

When that is done.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job

Na knack you knack.

Manager you timid

Isolation

I'm a woman. I'm in total support of this your suggestion.

On the other hand manager, next time, don't start an action that you cannot follow through. I'm sure that's why she's pained.

Eh Lady! A married man is a married man. Stop opening your legs to married men. Zip up!

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by MamaletASO: 3:15pm On Apr 16
One advice:

Resign
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Hassanmaye(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16
Holluwhakemmy:
Yours might be smaller
Hahahaha ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Hassanmaye(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16
Holluwhakemmy:
Yours might be smaller
You can't drop your contact on public forum but I will give you my number to confirm the cobra

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Samesame247: 3:46pm On Apr 16
newoffer:
Lick her plate for perfect respect. Your Boss will not tell you this.

Normal normal if you no dey lick plate, you go lose the babe
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Monday60655(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16
Mystery9:
Did you seek my advice before sleeping with her shocked shocked shocked shocked

You just nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by newoffer: 4:24pm On Apr 16
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Samesame247:

Normal normal if you no dey lick plate, you go lose the babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures / CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 / Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.