Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. (4592 Views)

Do You Have Sex In The Morning? Here Are Some Benefits / My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help / Will Be Giving Out Airtime To The 1st, 10th And 20th Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by BIGSALV(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16
advanceDNA:

Lol......Na so she dey do...she dey whine and code...
she fit snap big cucumber say she dey crave for am.....
Snap her waist full of waist beads they ask pple for here if Dem like am
Snap her hips say she just do sit up
....e be like she be coded street for boyz wey sabi decode...
I go reason am
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by EreluRoz: 4:28pm On Apr 16
Dyfynezz12:

You get strength the follow Anty Rose the argue,she will make u question ur sanity cox she will just flip everything upside-down
I'm coming for you, get ready
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by Nairalander248: 4:42pm On Apr 16
fadilaMaikiriki:
What else would it be. It's akamu that I want. Would really appreciate it if you can help me with it. It would mean a lot to me. Thanks.

Heard Jennyclay dey sell am. Pls contact her
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by Sapasenator: 5:18pm On Apr 16
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, I need it anytime. Anytime you're ready. Thanks.

OMG! I like customers who appreciate my pap. Now what quantity of pap do you want so I can prepare before coming. I will also need a location to put in my GPS. Do you need a lot?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by Peterodion49(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16
WhatsApp me if you need akamu yanfu yanfu 08171096446
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by Nijimog: 8:29pm On Apr 16
I no know say akamu is so nutritious like this
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:03pm On Apr 16
Nijimog:
I no know say akamu is so nutritious like this
Do you have any for me please? I would really appreciate it. It would mean a lot to me.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:03pm On Apr 16
Peterodion49:
WhatsApp me if you need akamu yanfu yanfu 08171096446
Alright. Can I do that right now?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by johnlaw123(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16
fadilaMaikiriki:
Alright. Is it Dutse Alhaji? I'm located around axis.

Yes I stay at police sign board, new Jerusalem
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:16pm On Apr 16
johnlaw123:

Yes I stay at police sign board, new Jerusalem
So, how can I get it please?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by RichardRexs(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16
fadilaMaikiriki:
I stay at Dei-Dei- Kubwa axis.

So, how do we link up
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by kals4luv990(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16
fadilaMaikiriki:
I can and I know how to do it, both the raw one. But, the thing is, I don't have the means at the moment. That's why I'm asking if there's anyone that can help out with that. That's the only thing I can take in the mornings and it's filling and also takes me long before I eat something else again. Even if the person is not willing to give me for free, I can do something for the person or work for the person in exchange.

So, please if you can, I would really really appreciate it. It'll mean a lot to me.
if only you were in aba now..I have unlimited supplies of it in my area and its quiet cheap
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by Sapasenator: 2:40am On Apr 17
Fadila, were you able to get your thick pap?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by Exceed15: 4:38am On Apr 17
Jobless BOY
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:13am On Apr 17
RichardRexs:

So, how do we link up
Let's chat private. Or on a dead thread. Or is this place okay with you?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by johnlaw123(m): 7:48am On Apr 17
fadilaMaikiriki:
So, how can I get it please?
where is your location
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:49am On Apr 17
johnlaw123:

where is your location
Dei-dei- Kubwa axis.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by Sapasenator: 7:53am On Apr 17
Okay Fadila, I have the pap ready, How do I connect with you?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:23am On Apr 17
Sapasenator:
Okay Fadila, I have the pap ready, How do I connect with you?
Where are you located at the moment?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by Peterodion49(m): 9:31am On Apr 17
Ok send me DM on Whatsapp am in jikwwoyi phase 1
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by Peterodion49(m): 9:31am On Apr 17
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by MikeofKd(m): 9:42am On Apr 17
See how sex starved simps are dropping their numbers effortlessly, you don't even know if she's a kidnapper or working with one.

They sell paps almost everywhere in abuja ,even the ones they've prepared,go and buy those ones or Just say your low-key asking for sex or you want to kidnap people.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by RichardRexs(m): 10:09am On Apr 17
fadilaMaikiriki:
Let's chat private. Or on a dead thread. Or is this place okay with you?
let's have a private chat then
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:29am On Apr 17
RichardRexs:
let's have a private chat then
Alright.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:29am On Apr 17
Peterodion49:
Alright.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:37am On Apr 17
Peterodion49:
I just did that now.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by Peterodion49(m): 11:45am On Apr 17
Really thanks
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by johnlaw123(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17
fadilaMaikiriki:
Dei-dei- Kubwa axis.

oh not same direction
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by ItisWell22(f): 3:11pm On Apr 17
SuperOnyi:
shocked

angry Always creating threads with obviously dirty innuendos and claiming innocence!

Likeeeeee… 😤

The forming of innocence is even the most annoying part of it all. 🙄

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. by Sapasenator: 4:26am On Apr 18
ItisWell22:

Likeeeeee… 😤

The forming of innocence is even the most annoying part of it all. 🙄

The forming of innocence is the best part. Makes it more fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boyfriend Must Buy Girlfriend A Smartphone Or He Doesn't Love Her? / You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips / What Are My Chances With An 18-year-old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.