Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,867 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner (21750 Views)

Dowen College: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Sylvester Oromoni's Death / Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death / Dowen College Mourns Late Sylvester Oromoni's Death (Read Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by seborrhic: 5:06pm On Apr 16
phineas:

From your user name I see you are a medical person,please keep loading it don't stop,evil thrives when good men stay silent.Every medical person everywhere must speak up for those boys,we can't let this happen in Nigeria to kids cos we were silent
Right from the day the story broke last year,it should have been clear to discerning minds,not just from a medical standpoint,but from facts surrounding the case,that those boys couldn't have killed oromoni.
I remember after the initial outcry on SM,raised by the mum's accusations,other facts now started emerging,eg,from initial story that seemed like he died immediately after the " forced intake of a liquid substance",it later emerged that the parents came down,took him to PH,brought their doctor to treat at home,for typhoid and malaria,as is common with Nigerian "bigmen/women",it's even usually nurses they call because a well trained professional doctor would decline home treatment;they then took him to their church and their pastor do what they usually do,casting out the "devil of every demonic spirit",with likely strikes on his body and placing his hand on the sick boys head while shaking it up and down.
After a few days,with the internal mileau deteriorating because he wasn't properly diagnosed and treated,he succumbed to his underlying disease.
This is what probably even a blind course of broad-spectrum antibiotics and infusion would have prevented,but no,innocent kids must be made the culprits.
It's the same scenario that was being played out in Mohbad's case,innocent people being accused of death by bullying.
Tell me where has a healthy young man died not from suicide but as a direct result of bullying?
When that didn't make sense,they found other culprits.
As I said,it's because we are in a jungle,if not,2 things would have happened in a civilised clime in this Oromoni case after this verdict:
(1)The parents of the 5 accused and now probably emotionally scarred for life kids would have instituted a civil lawsuit against the parents of oromoni for false accusation,SM bullying and emotional trauma of their children,demanding for at least ₦100m each.
2,the police would have had them arrested and prisecuted for the coroner's verdict of negligence.
Also the family doctor would have been advised sanctioned by the medical and dental Council tribunal for unprofessional conduct.
If we don't do these things,innocent people would continue being falsely accused and bullied by the SM court of Justice and believe me one day,an innocent people with low defence barrier would commit suicide from such false accusation.

1 Like

Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by Kingzjayzee: 5:16pm On Apr 16
Just cut this boy's life short just like that and now they are trying to cover the real cause of death. Hmm. Money and power at play here.
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16
OniyideAmplify:
Being a Yoruba won't stop me from telling the truth, my own bro wasn't the winner.

But Sincerely, you need to go commit $u!ç|de.
u are very stupid... Bleep your Yorubaness... I think u should kee urself cos APC tinubu won and idiots and myopic bastards like u won't change that... Ur emotional tantrums won't change... Ewu gambia
Re: Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner by MrPRevailer(m): 8:16am On Apr 17
EreluRoz:
You are sounding like a Jehova witness, are you one?

I am a Chosen. {The Lord's Chosen}

And I don't think Jehova Witness believe in an everlasting fire for sinners. Rather, that they will cease to exist.

Contrarywise Jesus said "And these shall go into everlasting fire but the righteous into life eternal". Matthew 25

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? / Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? / Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.