Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

How Can I Go Back To My Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Go Back To My Husband? (3792 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by argent412(f): 8:30pm On Apr 15
I divorced my husband out of group influence last year in 2023. I started working as a nurse, and my friends told me that I could do without a man. So I got motivated by my friends and left my husband. As I'm talking to you, two of my friends who advised me to leave my marriage got married recently. I feel lonely and I can't find another man. So far, I have dated five men, and they just sleep with me and go. These men despite dating me they never respected me owing to fact that I'm not that attractive cos I'm in my thirties. One of my boyfriend got married to a young girl recently leaving me heartbroken. I'm tired and I need to be in my house with my loving husband. My actions were out of immaturity and wrong advice from evil friends.

I realised my mistakes. How can I convince him to allow me back? How can I persuade my husband? Advise me please πŸ™
#Grace_Empire

1 Like

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Igume: 8:33pm On Apr 15
Eya. First seek for the face of God in prayers sis. Nothing is impossible with Him who holds the key to the hearts of men.

And talk to the people he respects most thereafter

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by ItisWell22(f): 8:33pm On Apr 15
Let’s wait to read from the experts.
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Omoawoke: 8:33pm On Apr 15
You are wicked.
The young man found freedom and has moved on.
Allow him enjoy younger girls in peace.
Girls much younger and prettier than you are while you got old and wrinkled
If you love him, let him the freedom he has rather than come back to your old wrinkles kpekus

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Zwooks: 8:36pm On Apr 15
argent412:
I divorced my husband out of group influence last year in 2023. I started working as a nurse, and my friends told me that I could do without a man. So I got motivated by my friends and left my husband. As I'm talking to you, two of my friends who advised me to leave my marriage got married recently. I feel lonely and I can't find another man. So far, I have dated five men, and they just sleep with me and go. These men despite dating me they never respected me owing to fact that I'm not that attractive cos I'm in my thirties. One of my boyfriend got married to a young girl recently leaving me heartbroken. I'm tired and I need to be in my house with my loving husband. My actions were out of immaturity and wrong advice from evil friends.

I realised my mistakes. How can I convince him to allow me back? How can I persuade my husband? Advise me please πŸ™
#Grace_Empire

Do not go yourself. Find a clergy, let someone speak for you !
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by FRANCISTOWN: 8:48pm On Apr 15
argent412:

#Grace_Empire
Two things define every human being.

1. Ha actions
2. The ability to deal with the consequences of ha actions.

You left your husband, went on a f*ckin spree. And after tasting so many p*nises, you thought of taking the left over community kpekus to your loving husband.

Would you have considered returning to your husband if those men married you?
Because your plan has failed, you suddenly remember your alternative option. Someone that was not good enough for you that you divorce.

E no go better for your husband if him take you back. That's if this story isn't a joke sef.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by dbestuncle: 9:00pm On Apr 15
Initiate the advised steps as quickly as possible, you may be lucky.
Then prove that you have changed and now values the relationship and your husband more than ever before
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Dogalmighty17: 9:07pm On Apr 15
You stepped out. Other men have slept with you and now you want to go back to your husband? You are a fool.

Anyways. This rubbish never happened. The poster made it up.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Sapasenator: 9:10pm On Apr 15
Yes you can back. I just spoke with him and yes, he is waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Truvelisback(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15
argent412:

#Grace_Empire
Why do you want to go back to him? Be honest to yourself. I guess, he has now made it (money) πŸ’°, right? grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15
So after sleeping with 5 different men, you still want to go back to your husband to serve him same kpekus?

Anty fear God na. You wanted to taste the street, it's very ghetto here. I'm not judging you but you gotta deal with the consequences of your action.

17 Likes

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15
Many women always fall for this.

Yeah. I have heard cases where women who married and kept single ladies as friends were confused by friends to be single why they wished they were married.

The mumu gal whose husband was warning to leave the friends said they can not depart.

The moment she left her home those friends stopped talking to her.

The friends laff at the man and disrespect him.

Now the woman is now like Jennyclay after men knacked her and dumped her

No man will want a woman who left her husband to be slaying.

I always advice single men and women after marriage leave your single friends and make friends with married people
Level don change

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by flokii: 9:20pm On Apr 15
You belong to the street now.. no sensible man will take you back into his home after a divorce.
As you lay your bed, so shall you lie on it.. Go and meet your so called friends and advisers to give you companionship. Fvcking retard.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by qtguru(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15
A male wrote this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15
So pe otilor sad

1 Like

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15
So pe o ti lo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by advanceDNA: 9:28pm On Apr 15
argent412:

#Grace_Empire

Lai Mohammed tales

1 Like

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by qtguru(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15
Fake news

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by immortalcrown(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15
Your sins are forgiven but your throne is now occupied.

You want to return to him because other men rejected you, not because you value and love him. This means you will later leave him if you find another man.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by BigYash: 9:39pm On Apr 15
cool I pray he doesn’t accept you back.. You don’t deserve him,not after sleeping with how many men.. Go and marry those who advised you to divorce him.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Picklejar: 9:41pm On Apr 15
I'm not sure you can. Besides, why would he even accept you?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:44pm On Apr 15
argent412:

#Grace_Empire
Otilo! Move ahead..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by yad2eidi: 9:52pm On Apr 15
argent412:

#Grace_Empire
yes its a fake story but this actually happenss. so i will drop my gba bos for other hoes that are in this situation. ogun destroy your smelling taw taw. u don suck preek , drink cum , get used like tiger generator finish and u still get mind want carry all those staph, gono and herpes go give innocent man. omo give your ocation may come arrange better mob action for your head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by yad2eidi: 9:54pm On Apr 15
qtguru:
Fake news
thanks. i stll dropped my gba bos for people with similar situation reading this
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Pzpropertylimit(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15
Don't go and keel that man pls . We are in Africa with culture. After 5 men slept with u ,u want to return to an innocent man ? Oh my God. God will judge u if u keel that man with that r*tten pussy u are returning back

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by DiskJokeyManic: 10:09pm On Apr 15
Ok
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by duduade: 10:16pm On Apr 15
So between that 2023 and now 4th Month of 2024, extra five men has climbed you πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Ommooor

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by SporaD8: 10:17pm On Apr 15
Yugoslavia247:
Many women always fall for this.

Yeah. I have heard cases where women who married and kept single ladies as friends were confused by friends to be single why they wished they were married.

The mumu gal whose husband was warning to leave the friends said they can not depart.

The moment she left her home those friends stopped talking to her.

The friends laff at the man and disrespect him.

Now the woman is now like Jennyclay after men knacked her and dumped her

No man will want a woman who left her husband to be slaying.

I always advice single men and women after marriage leave your single friends and make friends with married people
Level don change
Ladies especially fall for this trap...
3 or more Ladies are close friends, there will always be this unspoken competition on who to first get married!
Once others know any among them in a relationship very sure to lead to marriage like this, that's when the evil Ahitophel cancell will start coming in... "He is a player use your head!" "He is not loaded enough!" "He doesn't love you sincerely!" all just to make sure that none leave the "Single" status ahead of others - crap mentality!
If the Lady is full!sh enough she'd end up like the OP

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Peakdesign23(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15
This is so unreal.
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Autobot05: 10:21pm On Apr 15
Jennyclay and her squad can pull up now πŸ˜‚
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by franchasofficia: 10:42pm On Apr 15
argent412:

#Grace_Empire
If he still finds you attractive, you can just become his side chick.

How to achieve this?

You know some social media platforms he liked or frequents, register there as an anonymous lady and send him friend request or follow him as the case may be.

Gradually express your likeness for him there as a strange female admiring him.

Take it up from there, but please don't expect to become his wife back, just work towards being his side chick for sex romps.

All the best
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by BRATISLAVA: 10:44pm On Apr 15
qtguru:
Fake news

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. / How To Be A Player Who Can Get Any Girl / What Are Ladies Turning Into? Pls Judge (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.