Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

How Can I Go Back To My Husband? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Go Back To My Husband? (3814 Views)

Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / I Want My Husband To Be Like...... / My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Buziness101: 1:24pm On Apr 16
From your previous posts... Its obvious you love sex too much... And your likes can't live with one man... So please leave the young man alone and continue on your sex spree
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by jamesversion: 1:39pm On Apr 16
argent412:
I divorced my husband out of group influence last year in 2023. I started working as a nurse, and my friends told me that I could do without a man. So I got motivated by my friends and left my husband. As I'm talking to you, two of my friends who advised me to leave my marriage got married recently. I feel lonely and I can't find another man. So far, I have dated five men, and they just sleep with me and go. These men despite dating me they never respected me owing to fact that I'm not that attractive cos I'm in my thirties. One of my boyfriend got married to a young girl recently leaving me heartbroken. I'm tired and I need to be in my house with my loving husband. My actions were out of immaturity and wrong advice from evil friends.

I realised my mistakes. How can I convince him to allow me back? How can I persuade my husband? Advise me please 🙏
#Grace_Empire

So after sharing the thing to 5 different men you want to return to your husband so he will monoplpse the leftover?

Continue to share it freely.
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Beautifulday: 1:39pm On Apr 16
argent412:
I divorced my husband out of group influence last year in 2023. I started working as a nurse, and my friends told me that I could do without a man. So I got motivated by my friends and left my husband. As I'm talking to you, two of my friends who advised me to leave my marriage got married recently. I feel lonely and I can't find another man. So far, I have dated five men, and they just sleep with me and go. These men despite dating me they never respected me owing to fact that I'm not that attractive cos I'm in my thirties. One of my boyfriend got married to a young girl recently leaving me heartbroken. I'm tired and I need to be in my house with my loving husband. My actions were out of immaturity and wrong advice from evil friends.

I realised my mistakes. How can I convince him to allow me back? How can I persuade my husband? Advise me please 🙏
#Grace_Empire

Go to him. Kneel down and beg him. He is your husband. If he is a reasonable man. He will give you another opportunity.

I said opportunity because if you go follow bad gang again. Nah you sabi
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Truvelisback(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16
idahme:

Not necessarily, she was dumped all round and used as a konji kill.er
From her story, she was the one who dumped him.
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by danzaki63: 3:18pm On Apr 16
If a woman openly agreed that she dated three men for period, multiply it by ten, just wetin a period of one year you had dated 3 (30) men. How do you expect your ex hubby to accept you back? Women should learn from this case. dont do things your learn from peer groups, do your thing alone. keeping too many friends, is not the best, only networking friend should you keep.
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by kevwemike: 3:24pm On Apr 16
duduade:
So between that 2023 and now 4th Month of 2024, extra five men has climbed you 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Ommooor
na very foolish cheap woman
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by idahme(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16
Truvelisback:
From her story, she was the one who dumped him.

Comprehension is difficult for you sincerely.

she said she dumped the guy and she entered street and was dumped by plethora of guys and couldn't find anyone to replace her husband she dumped that's the only reason she is going back to him because she was dumped get that.
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by marsup: 4:59pm On Apr 16
Is he willing to take you back?
I personally hope not.

You are flaky and that was a wretched thing to do in the first place. Your kinda person can kill.
You must be the stupidest, amongst your other stupid friends.
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Bimpe29: 5:27pm On Apr 16
I love your submission ❤️
FRANCISTOWN:

Two things define every human being.

1. Ha actions
2. The ability to deal with the consequences of ha actions.

You left your husband, went on a f*ckin spree. And after tasting so many p*nises, you thought of taking the left over community kpekus to your loving husband.

Would you have considered returning to your husband if those men married you?
Because your plan has failed, you suddenly remember your alternative option. Someone that was not good enough for you that you divorce.

That's if this story isn't a joke sef.
Re: How Can I Go Back To My Husband? by Samesame247: 5:32pm On Apr 16
Even Bible allows divorce based on infidelity...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Local Girls(ajekpako) Are Hotter/sexier Than Rich Girls(ajebo). / 5 Things Every Guy Needs To Know About Girls / I'm Heartbroken! My Girlfriend Left Me After Everything. How Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.