Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities (3230 Views)

A Group Of Ladies Wore A Revealing Clothes To The Church, See What The Pastor Di / Fear God And Fear Woman: See Where The Hand Of A Groom Was During A Group Photo / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Rexymania(m): 11:07am On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:

To upgrade your consciousness you don't need to meet anyone for guidance. You are an eternal soul occupying a physical body. You were previously a 5th dimensional being. All the guidance you need is deep within you.

The more spiritually aware you become, the more things become clearer to you.

In order to upgrade your consciousness, you need to first peel off all the religious dogma that has been fed to you since childhood.

Then you need to overcome the needs of the physical body. Lust, greed, pride, selfishness, the pursuit of wealth and riches, the desire for control and dominance, hatred and discrimination of your fellow humans and the enslavement and murder of animals.

Once you have overcome these fleshly desires, try to shower selfless love and kindness to everyone around you, including animals, whilst retreating occasionally to nature and meditating.

Hmmm this is why we could easily pick out the evil perpetrated in their holy books... I'm not happy at all

2 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 11:25am On Apr 16
The Jesus consciousness

The subject I'm about to touch on is one that has confused me for many years, only recently did all the pieces begin to fall into place and now I can see the full picture.

The best way to hide the truth isn't to conceal it, but rather to distort it and hide it in plain sight. This is how the controllers of our world keep us from finding the truth.

The person we know of Jesus was a 6th dimensional consciousness that took on human form to try to lead humans on Earth to the truth. He knew that the only way humans would be saved was if the collective consciousness of all the humans on Earth was higher than that of the 4th dimensional rulers of the planet.

Sadly the human form of this Jesus consciousness was killed by the very same humans he tried to save, his physical form was distorted and misrepresented as something different, and his teaches were inverted.

A humiliating carving of him hanging on a cross was created as a mockery of him and as a warning to other beings of higher consciousness not to waste their time coming to earth to save humanity, as they would meet a similar fate.

Humans were then manipulated into worshipping that mockery.

Unfortunately for the controllers, they couldn't capture the soul of the Jesus consciousness after the death of his physical body and his soul escaped their prison grid and returned to where he originally came from. This story has been distorted and retold in various ways.

10 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Hollasmall: 11:33am On Apr 16
You’re on point
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 11:36am On Apr 16
The real teachings of the Jesus consciousness

A lot of the teachings of Jesus that you find in the Bible have been distorted. You'd have to be spiritually aware to separate the wheat from the chaff.

However the teachings of Jesus that weren't distorted have been deleted from the scriptures.

Among those deleted teaching is the secret gospel of John

Below is an excerpt from the secret gospel of John that talks about the soul trap and reincarnation prison. Pay close attention to the bolded part.

"But I wondered, “Lord, what will happen to the souls of those who have not known where their true home is?”

He replied, “As for them, because they have gone so far astray, the counterfeit spirit has grown strong in them. It weighs down their souls and plunges them into slumber.
Meanwhile, it tempts them into committing wicked acts. After their souls have come forth from their bodies, they are delivered into the hands of the rulers who exist because of the first ruler.

The rulers shackle such souls with chains and throw them into another fleshly prison. The rulers push them through endless repetitions of this cycle until the soul wakes up from the sleep of forgetfulness and obtains gnosis. It thereby becomes perfect and attains salvation.”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Hollasmall: 11:38am On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:
The Jesus consciousness

The subject I'm about to touch on is one that has confused me for many years, only recently did all the pieces begin to fall into place and now I can see the full picture.

The best way to hide the truth isn't to conceal it, but rather to distort it and hide it in plain sight. This is how the controllers of our world keep us from finding the truth.

The person we know of Jesus was a 6th dimensional consciousness that took on human form to try to lead humans on Earth to the truth. He knew that the only way humans would be saved was if the collective consciousness of all the humans on Earth was higher than that of the 4th dimensional rulers of the planet.

Sadly the human form of this Jesus consciousness was killed by the very same humans he tried to save, his physical form was distorted and misrepresented as something different, and his teaches were inverted.

A humiliating carving of him hanging on a cross was created as a mockery of him and as a warning to other beings of higher consciousness not to waste their time coming to earth to save humanity, as they would meet a similar fate.

Unfortunately for the controllers, they couldn't capture the soul of the Jesus consciousness after the death of his physical body and his soul escaped their prison grid and returned to where he originally came from. This story has been distorted and retold in various ways.

Please don’t kill this thread keep it going
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Ourtruth247: 11:54am On Apr 16
Channelling the Jesus Consciousness

Through belief a human can channel the Jesus consciousness when faced with a 4th dimension being whether on the physical plane or on the astral plane

Given that the Jesus consciousness is a 6th level consciousnnes, it has power over 4th level beings and can defeat them and their technology just has he did after his death on Earth.

However it is not the will of Jesus for you to channel it. By channelling it everytime you face a 4th dimensional adversity, you are invariably denying yourself of your inherent power.

You are a 5th dimensional being and by default have power over these beings and don't need to channel any higher being. All you need to do is to improve your spiritual consciousness. This was the summary of everything Jesus was trying to teach..

Other higher beings have also come to earth to guide humanity to the truth. Among them is the consciousness we know as Buddah. Unlike the teaching of Jesus that have been distorted, most of his teaching have been preserved

The only issue is majority of the world don't give a crap about his teachings.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by SouthSouth1914: 12:39pm On Apr 16
Long term effects of hard drugs starting to set in!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by SayGod: 12:45pm On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:
Am I talking rubbish?

If you think I'm talking rubbish, or I'm influenced by weed or simply a conspiracy theorist talking trash, feel free to leave the thread.

I honestly don't care whether you accept what I'm saying and I'd never waste a sliver of time trying to argue with you.

In fact I don't even want to post all these here, but something keeps forcing me to and I can't resist.

I don't mind keeping all the information to myself. I actually think keeping the information to myself is the right decision as lots of people are so indoctrinated that they'd instantly reject anything I say.

But knowledge should never be hoarded. Despite the majority being spiritually asleep, there are few who are waking up and they quietly follow my threads. They are the ones that I invest the time and energy to share this information to.

Lol Op deh feel like say him be Jesus grin

No no no him be iron man, he was cursed with knowledge grin

Olodo look around you. Enlightenment has dawned upon man. Information is everywhere
Everything that was hidden is now being revealed
And the truth of all humanity is still been repeated
ALLAH IS/WAS/WILLSTILLBE THE GREATEST

But hey for real, stop distorting the facts bro
It’s not cool
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Zaheertyler(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16
Lol misleading title
God is all that is and not a 4th dimensional being
The 4th dimensional beings are the beings that tricked humans into falling from their 5d nature because thats the only way they can possess them
The 4D beings don't have physical Bodies
They need the human body to operate
So they trick you into falling so they can take control of your body
Because when you fall you lose the spirit of God in you there by giving chance to lower spirits
God created man to rule
Not just any man but the upright man
But the rulers today have been possessed by 4th dimensional beings to subject us to control
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Zaheertyler(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16
Not all 4th dimensional beings are evil
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Zaheertyler(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16
Christ is the full embodiment of the 5D consciousness
The God consciousness
He came to be the bridge that offers us back to the 5D
More like offer man redemption back to his original state of when he was created
So Christianity isn't a religion
It's a way of life

4 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by SayGod: 12:56pm On Apr 16
Zaheertyler:
Not all 4th dimensional beings are evil

You know when one comes in contact with truth or should I say knowledge. Just as the mind is enlightened, it can also be darkened. You see, man can be Christ or Lucifer
As the law of duality presided over the affairs of men

Na why I talk say Op na olodo
In his folly he believes that by blasphemy he is setting his olodo followers free
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Zaheertyler(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by 1000Capacity: 12:58pm On Apr 16
SouthSouth1914:
Long term effects of hard drugs starting to set in!

1 Like

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by advanceDNA: 1:07pm On Apr 16
SayGod:

Lol Op deh feel like say him be Jesus grin

No no no him be iron man, he was cursed with knowledge grin

Olodo look around you. Enlightenment has dawned upon man. Information is everywhere
Everything that was hidden is now being revealed
And the truth of all humanity is still been repeated
ALLAH IS/WAS/WILLSTILLBE THE GREATEST

But hey for real, stop distorting the facts bro
It’s not cool

Lol....
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by BondRiv: 2:09pm On Apr 16
Rubbish.
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16
demanuel:

Personally I am a Christian, but I'm "open to everything and attached to nothing".
Basically, I am open minded.

However I believe in Yeshua or who Christians refer to as Christ Jesus.

I have a question- why are these 4th dimension beings so powerful to take charge and dominate the beings of the earth?

Why not the 6th/7th dimension beings ?

Exactly.
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by emperor4love(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16
Who sell colorado giv dis werey
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Rexymania(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:
The Jesus consciousness

Unfortunately for the controllers, they couldn't capture the soul of the Jesus consciousness after the death of his physical body and his soul escaped their prison grid and returned to where he originally came from. This story has been distorted and retold in ous ways.

You're right. This is why they say after he died, he went to Hades and conquered death. Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by BornGuilty: 5:08pm On Apr 16
You've got a follower bro...

3 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by antidisestablis: 5:53pm On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:
The Jesus consciousness

In your previous thread you said Jesus is on the 7th dimension consciousness and Budha is on 6th dimension. What can you say about that?
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Truvelisback(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:
The reengineering of man

After the great war ended, the original inhabitants of earth took back control of the earth.

As punishment, they captured the souls of all the previous humans, wiped out all the memories of their past lives and put them in new bodies.

These new bodies are the bodies we currently inhabit. To create these new bodies they reengineered the dead bodies of the previous giant humans and created a shorter, less intelligent group of humans predisposed to violence and tribalism, and amenable to their manipulation and trickery.
Where did you get all this info from? undecided
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by MikeofKd(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16
The real question is what or who created these dimensions that you've been mentioning ?

Im sure they didn't create themselves no matter how intelligent or technologically advanced they were ,I also believe there's a source of creation and He's God( I don't necessarily have to believe him in the ways religions has painted him )

Truth is nobody truly understand the ways of God( The source and creator of life) ,even scientists have tried and failed woefully. I'm not saying the op is writing rubbish ,they might be some truths in all he has said but not all is correct.

3 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by advanceDNA: 7:00pm On Apr 16
MikeofKd:
The real question is what or who created these dimensions that you've been mentioning ?

Im sure they didn't create themselves no matter how intelligent or technologically advanced they were ,I also believe there's a source of creation and He's God( I don't necessarily have to believe him in the ways religions has painted him )

Truth is nobody truly understand the ways of God( The source and creator of life) ,even scientists have tried and failed woefully. I'm not saying the op is writing rubbish ,they might be some truths in all he has said but not all is correct.

He already said that all the dimension beings are all from God the source ....

My own is ...the more he tries to sound like his findings are unique and not religious..the more it's sounds similar to biblical accounts of minus old testament ....

I mean.....

There is God...

There is Man ....that fell...

Demons(fourth level beings) who have deviated, torment man, playing God, and lots of men worship them for power and also ignorantly thinking they are God or angels

Then there is Jesus...defeated death ...resurrected....and like the op said that man is powerful and able to do great things, and is greater than fourth level beings devil, if only man could believe and attain a high level of spirituality .. ...sounds like all Jesus said to me.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by MikeofKd(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16
advanceDNA:

He already said that all the dimension beings are all from God the source ....

My own is ...the more he tries to sound like his findings are unique and not religious..the more it's sounds similar to biblical accounts of minus old testament ....

I mean.....

There is God...

There is Man ....that fell...

Demons(fourth level beings) who have deviated, torment man, playing God, and lots of men worship them for power and also ignorantly thinking they are God or angels

Then there is Jesus...defeated death ...resurrected....and like the op said that man is powerful and able to do great things, and is greater than fourth level beings devil, if only man could believe and attain a high level of spirituality .. ...sounds like all Jesus said to me.....

Well I guess I didn't read the part where he mentioned or acknowledged God has the creator of these dimensions.
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by worldclass68(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16
Just a quick question?

Have u watch interstellar?
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by WeirdAlien: 8:28pm On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:

I have been on this research since 2013 and I draw my research from a variety of areas such as:

- Past life regression hypnosis carried out on a multiple people around the world,

- Declassified data from covert CIA projects carried out in the mid to late 1900s,

- Data gotten from expert remote viewers, including those who have worked for the CIA

- Accounts from people that have had near death experiences,

- My own experiences during astral travel and those who have traversed the astral plane,

- Documented scientific data from psychedelic experiments carried out on people,

- Revelations from gnostics and other ancient texts,

- Revelations from African and South American shamans

- Account from legitimate alien contactees,

- Accounts of whistle blowers and accounts of people who had opened their pineal glands.

- Documented scientific evidence of reincarnation

The reason why I take this research very seriously is because all the areas I draw information from all point to the same conclusions.

Hypnosis could produce memories as well as hallucinations. Not reliable.

CIA is not an authority for esoteric knowledge. They too examined ancient artifacts no one truthfully understands.

Remote viewers could easily be conspiracy theorists.

Near death experiences have been largely categorised as brain hallucinations.
You astra travelled? Cool! But how are you sure it wasn't a purely psychotic event.
People have been known to see/experience things that align with their religious beliefs during mediations, trance, visions and near death experiences.

Psychedelic experiments are unreliable, same reason as above.

If you could believe the gnostics and ancient texts, then Bible, Quran, Ifa and other religions should have valid arguments to you too. What makes you think they're all wrong?
If you believe shamans, you should also believe Christian and Muslim prophets how go into deep meditations and trances. They all come back with some rare esoteric knowledge and energy.

No alien contacts have been proven. But the Ebora/iwin (Yoruba), angels and demons are all aliens by definition. So if you believe a reptilian or gray alien is real, you should believe the religious people too.

Whistle blowers... Conspiracy theorists? Can't be sure.

Science doesn't believe in souls/spirits separate from the body. So they can't possibly believe in reincarnation.

My point is, if you're so keen to knock down established religions for having inaccurate/wrong information, they too can knock down your beliefs for the same reasons. And science would attempt to knock down everyone's beliefs.
Like I reiterated, you would tend to experience what goes with your beliefs. And you will criticise others' beliefs as false. That's what all humans do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by WeirdAlien: 8:50pm On Apr 16
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Weretuntun: 9:04pm On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:
This might be a hard pill to swallow for lots of Christians and Muslims but the God they worship is actually a group of malevolent 4th dimensional beings that play the role of God and Satan simultaneously.

I'll share everything I know about the subject.

Let's begin
YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE!...
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by demanuel(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16
Ourtruth247:
This might be a hard pill to swallow for lots of Christians and Muslims but the God they worship is actually a group of malevolent 4th dimensional beings that play the role of God and Satan simultaneously.

I'll share everything I know about the subject.

Let's begin

You know when people have been indoctrinated from childhood, it's always difficult to let go.

Which is why it's very very difficult for most Christians to believe or to accept that Jesus Christ was a "black man" when he was here on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Steep: 9:44pm On Apr 16
God is not just a consciousness neither is Jesus just a consciousness.
God is a personal being wants you to know him and to become his own.
God is not a malevolent being he is righteous and holy, he does not tolerate sin.
People do not like the truth that is why they believe all these lies.

People literally have preachers telling them to repent and believe in Jesus but they choose to turn deaf ears, hence they fall into deception.

People love to have a god that is aloof or a non personal God, or a God that has no standard or whose standard is just like them. This is the origin of idols, it is the reasons our ancestors created idols because they cannot have a God that is completely holy, righteous and judgemental.

God is holy, righteous and judgmental, he is a consuming fire but yet he is love.

People love to project Jesus as good and his father as malevolent but Jesus and the father are one, they have one charactera and are united.
Jesus came to this earth because the father sent him in other to save humans from sin.

God is The absolute and ultimate authority and judge, because he is holy he must judge sin.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The judgment for sin is death, this death is separation from God.
Hell is real and it is terrible it is the place of those separated from God.
God is love, life, joy, peace, satisfaction to name a few he is eternal life, separation from God means separation from all the aforementioned.
Hell is the embodiment of despair, untold punishment, darkness, hopelessness, gnashing of teeth and the worst of it all, it is a permanent state for all of eternity.

You choose hell, when you reject the free gift of God which is forgiveness of sin and eternal life in Jesus christ.

God is waiting for you to turn to him through his Son Jesus christ don't reject this, it might be your last chance. There is no reincarnation no second chance, this life is precious don't throw it away make the best decision turn to God through his Son Jesus christ.

1 Like

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by advanceDNA: 10:02pm On Apr 16
demanuel:

You know when people have been indoctrinated from childhood, it's always difficult to let go.

Which is why it's very very difficult for most Christians to believe or to accept that Jesus Christ was a "black man" when he was here on earth.

Isn't his works, words, death and resurrection of greater importance??
What has the color of Jesus done for for you?

I'm ust curious....I'm not trying to argue what colour he is with you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World / Can Someone Confirm If This Dating Site is Genuine Or False (afrointroduction) / Droves Of Girls Falling In Love And Sexually Attracted To Boston Bomber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.