Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack (19517 Views)

Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16
Originality007:

that is y iran is a coward. person kill ur Generals, u still dey report to his allies that u want to purnish him.

y dont u do it rain on him, without any noise, if he sure for u
I swear OG,as if to say when Israel been go Kpai Iran generals them first go tell the whole world

The truth be say Iran no too want provoke Israel but Jews no get mercy; u do me no matter how small u collect in seven folds
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16
MT:

You type like a jester grin cheesy

You put down your erratic imagination as a content.

Anyway, IDF has just eliminated an Hezbollah leader in charge of coastal ways in Lebanon grin cheesy

Go and cry on the news as usual
grin
Israel says it killed a Hezbollah commander in Lebanon, and Hezbollah says it destroyed an Iron Dome, and killed several Israeli soldiers in the attack.

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Blakjewelry(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16
Obaranje:
I guess the USA also back Israel in 1948

Oh you forget they had British support beside iran wasn't involved in the war plus a lot of have change since then.

Iran is currently the most potent force in the middle east even the us knows that.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Onyedikachi231: 7:59pm On Apr 16
Krismas:
grin THIS is what happens, when you are dragging a land that does not belong to you. grin grin grin
you run away at first scent of danger grin grin grin grin
there is total meltdown in Israel right now, everyone wants to JAPA grin grin grin
The century old myth that the Zionist state of Israel is a safe haven for Jews worldwide was demystified in just one night by the gallant missiles from the republic of Iran grin grin grin grin

All NL jew lickspittles what have u got to say to this japa video? just look at the urgency to japa grin grin

https://youtube.com/shorts/qCZn4FoLs00?feature=share

Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
by
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Palestinians are hebrew But can't utter one aramic...

Answer my question first

Israel will clear all islamic terrorists

3 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by MaziObinnaokija: 8:00pm On Apr 16
joemag:

You are capping trash. Wait untill Israel start. They were also informed when Hamas attacked?

I pity those that will be shouting justice for Iran
I doubt u are OK upstairs
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by maasoap(m): 10:55pm On Apr 16
Iran is the rogue nation when Israel is the assassinating Iran's scientists, researchers, scholars and military officers through covert operations over the years? There can never be balance in this world
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by maasoap(m): 11:12pm On Apr 16
Zee0007:
When Isreal starts now. They will start playing the victim card by shouting "justice for Iran."
BucketMan:
Good. Iran has always wanted to go to war with Israel as they are allies of Palestine, so now that they've set the ball rolling i hope Israel burns them to the ground.
jmoore:
Those clowns hailing Iran, go and buy your bucket of tears. Because una go pump tears tire.

Precision is the trademark of Israel. Iran go collect wotowoto.
Stevenson20:
Iran don buy market at an affordable price but they don't know yet.

All terrorist countries must be dealt with without mercy.

Netanyahu is a pain in the ass of Biden and USA. Ordinary Gaza war, he couldn't prosecute without USA supplying him bombs and ammunitions. Now, it is the Iran he wants to face. Las las, na USA go sponsor his removal from the office before e drag them into another war. Gaza invasion and destruction had caused USA billons of Dollars already in terms of military and economic aids to Israel
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by maasoap(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16
Onyedikachi231:

Palestinians are hebrew But can't utter one aramic...

Answer my question first

Israel will clear all islamic terrorists

Israel is a weak ass mother fvcking nation feeding off economically and militarily off uncle Sam. What is even the size of her economy to engaging in multiple wars?
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by maasoap(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16
Obaranje:
I guess the USA also back Israel in 1948

Don't tell me you thought Israel was that mighty all alone grin grin grin.
Even small Gaza in 2023/24, Israel don dey feel their pocket despite being supplied with the weapons free of charge
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 11:27pm On Apr 16
lexy2014:

1. what record do you have of Iran firing hypersonic missiles into Israel in its recent military campaign?

2. how do you know that out of more than 300 missiles, more than 290 were decoys and distractions?

3. if only 9 missiles landed in Israel out of all the missiles fired, then which other targets are you expecting Iran to reveal to you?

how do you know that 4 missiles were used for the airforce base? how is apparent that 5 were used elsewhere? where is the "elsewhere"?

you claimed that

if you say the missiles hit their targets accurately, how come you dont know the targets that were hit accurately? if Iran has not revealed other targets, how then were u able to conclude that the targets you dont know were hit accurately?

4. pls were are the pictures of the "total ruin' of the Israeli airforce base. you are yet to share it.

I dont remember asking you for youtube video. this is what I asked you....can you tell me the number of Israelis that are "fleeing the country in total panic and fear"?

how does getting the message you say they got from America equate to a success of the Iranian strike?

5. can you show me the pictures of the "total ruin" of the Israeli airforce base caused by the 9 missiles you say hit it?

can you tell me the number of Israelis that are "fleeing the country in total panic and fear"?

how does getting the message you say they got from America equate to a success of the Iranian strike?

grin
this is the footage for the Iranian hypersonic hit on the NEVATIN BASE. the base was completely destroyed and atleast 2 airplanes F35 fighter jets worth 2trillion USD each were destroyed along with the base

https://youtube.com/shorts/g4LDNl0h2a0?feature=share

Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
by
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by lexy2014: 11:42pm On Apr 16
Krismas:
grin
this is the footage for the Iranian hypersonic hit on the NEVATIN BASE. the base was completely destroyed and atleast 2 airplanes F35 fighter jets worth 2trillion USD each were destroyed along with the base

Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
by
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq

so how does 2 planes being destroyed automatically translate to an entire airforce base being "completely destroyed"?

1. what record do you have of Iran firing hypersonic missiles into Israel in its recent military campaign?

2. how do you know that out of more than 300 missiles, more than 290 were decoys and distractions?

3. if only 9 missiles landed in Israel out of all the missiles fired, then which other targets are you expecting Iran to reveal to you?

how do you know that 4 missiles were used for the airforce base? how is apparent that 5 were used elsewhere? where is the "elsewhere"?

you claimed that

if you say the missiles hit their targets accurately, how come you dont know the targets that were hit accurately? if Iran has not revealed other targets, how then were u able to conclude that the targets you dont know were hit accurately?

4. pls were are the pictures of the "total ruin' of the Israeli airforce base. you are yet to share it.

I dont remember asking you for youtube video. this is what I asked you....can you tell me the number of Israelis that are "fleeing the country in total panic and fear"?

5. can you show me the pictures of the "total ruin" of the Israeli airforce base caused by the 9 missiles you say hit it?

can you tell me the number of Israelis that are "fleeing the country in total panic and fear"?

3 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 12:00am On Apr 17
lexy2014:

so how does 2 planes being destroyed automatically translate to an entire airforce base being "completely destroyed"?

you claimed that

grin combined cost of both planes is 4trillion USD grin grin grin grin grin grin
1. stupid question
2. stupid question
3. stupid question
4. stupid question
5. stupid question
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin its ur trademark. always asking stupid questions and u think ursef to be smart or so grin
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 12:05am On Apr 17
grin "I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews forever, your children and your children's children will curse you in their graves. Their ideas are not those of Americans, even when they lived among us for ten generations. The leopard cannot change his spots. The Jews are a danger to this land, and if they are allowed to enter, they will imperil our institutions. They should be excluded by the Constitution." - Benjamin Franklin, US Founding Father grin
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 12:16am On Apr 17
grin BREAKING: We think it will be very difficult to repeat the tremendous success we had in repelling the attack on Saturday, if Iran launches hundreds of missiles and UAVs again and the Israelis know it," an American senior official told Walla News.

The US Secretary of State in Lincoln told the Jewish leaders he met today that an escalation with Iran would not serve the interests of Israel or the US.

Blinken conveyed the same message in a conversation with Benny Gantz yesterday.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by ocelot2006(m): 12:50am On Apr 17
Zee0007:
When Isreal starts now. They will start playing the victim card by shouting "justice for Iran."

nope. they'll simply retaliate.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 6:17am On Apr 17
grin ACCORDING TO fadiquran on X
On Iran’s strike: At Stanford, I attended a masterclass on military strategy led by a person with decades of experience, including serving at the highest levels in the military and government. One lesson he thought that I always remember was this: He asked us: “Say the US decided to attack Iraq with a new stealth jet it hadn’t used before that evaded all radars? The attack was a success. Was it strategic?” Many in the class raised their hands to say “yes, it achieved its goal”. But the professor said: “It may not have been”. Why? “Because now your adversaries know your capabilities and it’s a matter of time before they find ways around them. If this attack could be done with conventional weapons, it’s better to keep your top weapons until you need them. Using them creates a disadvantage.” My analysis is that the scale of Iran’s attack, the diversity of locations it targeted, and weapons it used, forced Israel to uncover the majority of anti-missile technologies the US and it have across the region. The Iranians did not use any weapons Israel didn’t know it had, it just used a lot of them. But the Iranians likely now have almost a full map of what Israel’s missile defence system looks like, as well as where in Jordan and the Gulf the US has installations. It also knows how long it takes to prepare them, how Israeli society responds…etc This is a huge strategic cost to Israel, while Arab regimes now are being blasted by their peoples, particularly the Jordanian monarchy, for not doing anything to protect Gazans but then going all out to protect Israel. Crucially, Iran can now reverse engineer all the intel gathered from this attack to make a much more deadly one credible. While the US and Israel will have to re-design away from their current model which has been compromised. Its success in stopping this choreographed attack is thus still very costly. Moreover, with the threat of a regional war that neither the US nor the Arab regimes want feeling nearer, it’s likely their pressure on Israel to back down will increase, making a ceasefire more feasible. Anyone assuming this is just theatrics is missing the context of how militaries assess strategy versus tactics. Theatre is an important factor, but gathering intelligence of the “enemy’s” posture is more valuable, especially if one believes they’re in a long war of attrition. Netanyahu and the Israel government prefer a quick hot and urgent war where they can pull in America. The Iranians prefer a longer war of attrition that bleeds Israel of its deterrence capabilities and makes it an ally for Arabs and the US that’s too costly to have.
Lastly, if you are a person who hates war, if you want peace, the best and only way to get there in the region is to support the Palestinian struggle for freedom, justice and dignity. There is no sustainable peace possible as long as Palestinians live under an oppressive system of apartheid.

@fadiquran on X

Whats your opinion on this?
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Onyedikachi231: 6:28am On Apr 17
Krismas:
grin

Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
by
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq

I have been saying it that without lies islam will die a natural death, this is how your prophet took the truth and twisted it upside down.

I will keep bursting the lies of islam.

You think we won't watch that half cut YouTube video, let us analyse it.

First picture is the F35, a single engine aircraft, did you notice how the lipskin is modelled.

Now compare with the picture in your YouTube video if that is an f35 or an Su 27, 35, etcB

3rd picture is the su 27, I have never heard the Israelis use any russian fighter jet exact in the past when it was USSR

It can be mistaken for an f15 but the nose wheel and radar sold it out.

Muslims quit lieing, everyone knows your deception and it ain't Working.

It is the west that is trying to restrain Israel but Know 90% of Israelis will fire back at Iran at least to shut up propagandists and liars in islam like you.

That is why we said leave that redundant mosque and your retarded imams with no sense and seek real knowledge, No!
Na your remaining fragile brain you dey headslam and be causing more harm, I pity you for being allergic to correct information, analyse with facts not almajiri yarns.

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Onyedikachi231: 6:30am On Apr 17
Krismas:
grin combined cost of both planes is 4trillion USD grin grin grin grin grin grin
1. stupid question
2. stupid question
3. stupid question
4. stupid question
5. stupid question
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin its ur trademark. always asking stupid questions and u think ursef to be smart or so grin

Very dumb muslims, answer a simple question and this is all you can rant about, damn!
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 7:02am On Apr 17
Onyedikachi231:

I have been saying it that without lies islam will die a natural death, this is how your prophet took the truth and twisted it upside down.

I will keep bursting the lies of islam.

You think we won't watch that half cut YouTube video, let us analyse it.

First picture is the F35, a single engine aircraft, did you notice how the lipskin is modelled.

Now compare with the picture in your YouTube video if that is an f35 or an Su 27, 35, etcB

3rd picture is the su 27, I have never heard the Israelis use any russian fighter jet exact in the past when it was USSR

It can be mistaken for an f15 but the nose wheel and radar sold it out.

Muslims quit lieing, everyone knows your deception and it ain't Working.

It is the west that is trying to restrain Israel but Know 90% of Israelis will fire back at Iran at least to shut up propagandists and liars in islam like you.

That is why we said leave that redundant mosque and your retarded imams with no sense and seek real knowledge, No!
Na your remaining fragile brain you dey headslam and be causing more harm, I pity you for being allergic to correct information, analyse with facts not almajiri yarns.
grin Trash
How do u see Lipskin in ur photo? Item 1 is not part of the plane and it’s covering the plane which is item 2 from the angle u captured it

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 7:03am On Apr 17
Onyedikachi231:

Very dumb muslims, answer a simple question and this is all you can rant about, damn!
grin Get lost. idiot
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 7:14am On Apr 17
grin Iran waiting for israel to attack them: grin grin grin grin grin
Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
by
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by lexy2014: 7:31am On Apr 17
Krismas:
1. stupid question
2. stupid question
3. stupid question
4. stupid question
5. stupid question

are the questions stupid because you made stupid claims that you cant prove or they are stupid because you cant answer them?

you claimed that

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Onyedikachi231: 7:35am On Apr 17
Krismas:
grin Trash
How do u see Lipskin in ur photo? Item 1 is not part of the plane and it’s covering the plane which is item 2 from the angle u captured it

Seriously, it is obvious your brain is already gone, The occipital lobe that God placed behind to protect it, you've used head slamming to destroy it irrespective, but the bone of contention is that you said in your video that it was an f35, since I have busted your lies again, lie another one with confidence.

I am waiting to burst it.

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 7:40am On Apr 17
grin Member of Israeli Knesset Tally Gotliv commented on "Tel Aviv's" lack of response against #Iran (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Iran)'s attack on "Israel" during the Knesset session today, saying that Iran's retaliatory attack was insulting, and amounted to a "resounding slap" to the Israeli occupation.

Iran showered "Israel" with dozens of missiles and drones yesterday, a number of which weren't intercepted by "Israel's" Iron Dome, as a response to the Israeli aggression on the Iranian consulate in #Damascus (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Damascus) a little over two weeks ago, which Iran vowed to respond to.

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 7:46am On Apr 17
Onyedikachi231:

Seriously, it is obvious your brain is already gone, The occipital lobe that God placed behind to protect it, you've used head slamming to destroy it irrespective, but the bone of contention is that you said in your video that it was an f35, since I have busted your lies again, lie another one with confidence.

I am waiting to burst it.
grin always talking nonsense. just prove ur lipskin trash and be done with it
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Onyedikachi231: 7:48am On Apr 17
Krismas:
grin always talking nonsense. just prove ur lipskin trash and be done with it

So what of the two f35s you were lying about in the video?

Kai! Islam will make you reason like a peacock

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 7:59am On Apr 17
Onyedikachi231:

So what of the two f35s you were lying about in the video?

Kai! Islam will make you reason like a peacock
grin they may not be f35 but israelis were hit. thats the point really

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 8:38am On Apr 17
grin Palestinian man just released from the Israeli occupation prisons talks about tortures and humiliation:- "Israeli jailers urinated on us."

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Dandboss12: 8:52am On Apr 17
Go and read about the HOLOCAUST.

keep on been delusional.

can you preach to a white man.

who compiled the Bible.. are you aware bible that you held was compile and politics was involved in that ?

this is why Nigerian pastors cant preach abroad because they do not know what to preach

keep posting about Israel, when same Israel don't believe in God but you that is not there are calling time God of Israel.

no jobs, prosperity insecurity and making money is the topic in Nigeria. what will you preach in USA as a pastor now.

Righteousness2:
Are you aware that ISRAEL is GOD'S Covenant nation?
Are you aware that ISRAEL is GOD'S Signet on Earth?
Are You aware that ISRAEL is the link to the Blessing and Curse of the Nations ?
Are you Aware that ISRAEL is the Centre of Endtimes World Events?
Are YOU Aware that every person who claims to be a Christian and Despises ISRAEL is Cursed?

Are you Aware that GOD will ask no one if you stood up for America, Nigeria, europe , iran, or any other nation. HE will only ask if they stood up For ISRAEL.

Are you Aware that GOD will Judge the Nation based on how they treated Israel

Are you aware you are automatically cursed if you curse Israel and Blessed if you Bless them?

If you claim to be a Christian, Read and Digest your Bible so you dont Destroy yourself for lack of Knowledge.

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Onyedikachi231: 11:09am On Apr 17
Krismas:
grin they may not be f35 but israelis were hit. thats the point really

Damn!

Everybody can see how Islam played you dirty now,
It is an indication that 99.99999% of information you've been spewing here are just almajiri beer parlour information.

I done with you for now.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by DaTruths: 11:25am On Apr 17
Dittodat:
Clowns.
Without the help of the US, UK, France, Jordan, and others, Israel would have been on fire by now.
Even with their help, Iran was still able to strike and damage the Israeli air base.
The US have now said that they will not help next time.
Let the apartheid terrorist state of Israel try another nonsense and Iran will give it back to them harder.

Israel has nukes, worst come to worst.. KABOOOM
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:53pm On Apr 17
Krismas:
grin Iran waiting for israel to attack them: grin grin grin grin grin
Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
by
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq

Israel would be very foolish to fight a war on two fronts.

But believe me, whenever they're through with Gaza, Iran would be next.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns / Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group / Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.