Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack (19519 Views)

Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by heysquare(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16
Zee0007:
When Isreal starts now. They will start playing the victim card by shouting "justice for Iran."
Which victim card? Can Israel walk alone without the West?
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Obaranje: 5:30pm On Apr 16
MySolace:

Stop yanning dust. Israel should b renamed to wot exactly? In ur lifetime, how many israeli war have u witnessed? Apart from harrasing their nextdoor neighbour, palestine, which other country have dey fought da u know and wot year? Abi na accient stories or bible (even in d bible sef, dey were seriously delt wit) dey confuse u?
from afar I can see you are an Islamic myrt, I am not, I am a realist I don't talk out of emotions or a religious stand point

I speak reality like a realist I believe you have your phone that can browse, let google answer the question for you

Israel was created through war and have kept on living in wars and have been able to scale through all this years

No one country have lived in the means of enemies and have continue to scale through

Only Israelwar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16
billyG:

So they should not retaliate because d strike failed?you can't send 300+ cucumbers into Israel airspace & stylishly begged them not to retaliate even if no damage was done.
The point is, damage was done and they're covering it up
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16
lexy2014:

can you pls show me where these questions were answered before:

1. 9 out of how many missiles?

2. how many missiles did Iran fire?

3. what were their intended targets?

4. how was it a success?

5. how did Iran hand Israel its ass?

1. if you say Iran fired "over 300 including 185 drones,36cruise missiles 110 surface to surface", where do the "9 hypersonic missiles" fall into?

2. if you say that "over 300 including 185 drones,36cruise missiles 110 surface to surface", how is only 9 missiles landing a success?

3. but if only 9 missiles landed in Israel out of all the missiles fired, then which other targets are you expecting Iran to reveal to you?

4. can you show me the pictures of the "total ruin" of the Israeli airforce base caused by the 9 missiles you say hit it?

can you tell me the number of Israelis that are "fleeing the country in total panic and fear"?

how does getting the message you say they got from America equate to a success of the Iranian strike?

5. can you show me the pictures of the "total ruin" of the Israeli airforce base caused by the 9 missiles you say hit it?

can you tell me the number of Israelis that are "fleeing the country in total panic and fear"?

how does getting the message you say they got from America equate to a success of the Iranian strike?
grin

1. 9 hypersonic missiles are part of the 110 surface to surface

2. the rest are merely distractions and decoys. if u kill a mosquito with a broom. it may just be only a broomstick out of the bunch dat killed the mosquito. it is a military strategy to overwhelm ur enemies defense systems as a means of circumventing such defense

3. Iran is behind the Ramon base video. they haven't revealed more. except that they used 4hypersonic to achieve the damage on the airbase. the remaining 5 was used elsewhere apparently. Israel is still busy lying about the airstrike it suffered and releasing fake footages about the event to her shame

4. fleeing the country

1. https://youtube.com/shorts/qCZn4FoLs00?si=ORUjD_4-hq3RX15-

2. https://youtube.com/shorts/Lfhki41bJxI?si=5N3SiqL_RnynqdcZ

5. total ruin

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by billyG(m): 5:32pm On Apr 16
Krismas:
grin 9 hypersonic missiles sent with love from iran hit their intended targets accurately. 4get about the lie of israel that 99percent missile was intercepted. na scam cheesy
You call that creta a successful hit even no lizard was killed.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Obaranje: 5:32pm On Apr 16
Omofaye99:

Let the IDF retaliate first let's see how deep they can go.
stay tone then
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Obaranje: 5:35pm On Apr 16
Blakjewelry:

Lol you know nothing about international politics. Israel is nothing but Americas gateway to the resources in the middle east, they have already getting massive aid in weapons fighting hammas which is not a regular army, every military expert knows the only chance Israel have is the us backing and nothing more.
I guess the USA also back Israel in 1948
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16
MT:

You type like a jester grin cheesy

You put down your erratic imagination as a content.

Anyway, IDF has just eliminated an Hezbollah leader in charge of coastal ways in Lebanon grin cheesy

Go and cry on the news as usual
grin all u want to ever believe is the lies from IDF. keep it up grin
Big deal about assassinating an Hezbollah leader? 10more will fill his place.
victory for Israel is driving back Hezbollah 14miles behind the litani river and bringing back 1million Israeli settlers displaced from the north by the over 4thousand rockets Hezbollah has been firing since oct7 and maintained in various hotels at the expense of the Israeli economy on a downward spiral. grin pathetic how u people focus on trifles
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by billyG(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16
alcuin:

Any small thing, you guys talk about going nuclear. Do you know the gravity of nuclear and you think Iran does not have chemical weapons that can wipe out the small Israeli population?

Oh, you think even as Iran doesn't have nuclear bombs allegedly, it doesn't have weapons that can achieve similar or more damage?

You guys should cleanse nuclear out of your mind, nobody will win a nuclear war, not even the USA.
Trust me mossads knows all Iran inventories there strength and weakness.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by billyG(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16
Edusouls:
Isreal would be hit terribly hard, small country wey no reach the size of south eastern Nigeria vs Iran wey big pass them almost 10 times, USA and the west don even tire for Jews wahala, once God curses someone it’s the the greatest tragedy to befall any living thing
Do you know the size of David compare to Goliath?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by billyG(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16
alcuin:

Many of those missiles were dummies and intended to keep the Iron dome and other defense systems busy. Iran knows that they will be intercepted because they are fully aware of Israeli defense capabilities. The intention is to overwhelm and distract while the real strikes goes through.

It's simply strategic.

Iran spent about 70 million USD in the attacks but Israel spend over a billion to defend.
Are telling me 20 ballistic missiles & 200 cruise missiles cost only $70m.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16
billyG:

You call that creta a successful hit even no lizard was killed.
grin killing human beings, expecially non combatant is the israeli success not iran. its best to make people run away, dan kill people.
israel was built on the myth that its a safe haven for jews worldwide and then of a sudden these? grin grin grin grin

https://youtube.com/shorts/Lfhki41bJxI?si=fARhRayGZUuEQ3tA

https://youtube.com/shorts/qCZn4FoLs00?si=Le_DyAgzMFYE-kiq

Japa galore? israel must be ashamed of herself now
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Obaranje: 5:44pm On Apr 16
Krismas:
grin how will it not be nonsense to u? you who applause the killing of 34thousand non combatants in gaza and hold it up as israel superior military prowess while failing to see that same israel has lost more than 150thousand actual soldiers in the same gaza! who then really is losing?
did I hear you sey Israel have lost 150,000 soldiers, how many soldiers come be the over all soldiers in Israel?

This guy is a confirmed myrt not a realist
Na so their thinking dey be, always out of emotions and religious ideology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by billyG(m): 5:49pm On Apr 16
Omofaye99:

1 and 2. The number of missiles is around 100 plus 90 percent are from the old stock of slow subsonic M.

3. Nevatim and Ronan Airbase and targets were hit convincingly

4. It was a success because their intended target was hit and deterrence has been set.

5. It hands their ass to them because, for the first time, the rampaging settlers are fleeing occupied land that never belongs to them in Northern Israel, and coward IDF is still waiting for Uncle Sam for a go-ahead retaliation.

You fail to tell us that all there warplanes were destroyed & over 20 IAF airforce generals killed. grin grin grin
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16
Obaranje:
did I hear you sey Israel have lost 150,000 soldiers, how many soldiers come be the over all soldiers in Israel?

This guy is a confirmed myrt not a realist
Na so their thinking dey be, always out of emotions and religious ideology
grin the initial 350thousand IDF sent into Gaza have GONE grin grin grin many UNLIVED, the rest wounded.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by alcuin(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16
billyG:

Are telling me 20 ballistic missiles & 200 cruise missiles cost only $70m.

Iran military hardware is almost locally sourced and made. Smart and dirt cheap.

That's why Russia prefer to use Iranian drones. They can produce them like candles and also deter and harass the enemy with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Nahunger(m): 5:51pm On Apr 16
bonechamberlain:
angry Ignorant people who don't understand international politics would come here to start the Israeli is powerful anthem.

Firstly it's on record that Iran is the first country to attack Israel directly, destroying some infrastructures. Unlike Israel attacking Iranian proxies.

Secondly - the Israeli's and it's ignorant supporters make so much noise about the Iron dome (a system that cost over 1 billion dollars to build and also very expensive to maintain) but had to depend on Jordanian, UK and the U.S fighter jets and all manner of military assistance to thwart the Iranian attack.

Thirdly, If Israel is going to attack Iran, it would definitely happen with an agreement between Iran, Israel and the U.S. The attack would be to save the Israeli regime from ridicule. The attack by Iran exposed Israel as no one has ever contemplated such direct attacks, leaving that unanswered would be a slap to the Israelis and all their noise about being a super power.

Fourthly - there are so many underground and backdoor diplomatic moves going on between Iran, Israel, the U.S and possibly Russia to prevent escalation. Even before the attack by Iran the aforementioned powers were aware of the attack on time, that's why they were able to intercept those Iranian missiles.

Israel is punching way above it's weight in the international system and I believe this Iranian strike would ensure some brain reset. Even the U.S is becoming tired of Netanyahu and his fellow extremist in West Jerusalem.

Modified - Religion has truly dealt with Nigerians. It's unfortunate.

Some people don't even know how the present day Israel started. They would say it's a divine work 😁. The below letter is the genesis of the constant crisis we have in the middle east today.

Weldon international interpreter, local champion who is not even known in his immediate community lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by 3seriez(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16
Zee0007:
When Isreal starts now. They will start playing the victim card by shouting "justice for Iran."
They should all kill themselves since no one wants peace. ✌🏾
They should all Hiroshima and Nagasaki themselves.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Obaranje: 5:53pm On Apr 16
Krismas:
grin the initial 350thousand IDF sent into Gaza have GONE grin grin grin many UNLIVED, the rest wounded.
lolz anyway thank you for making me laugh
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by billyG(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16
NeoWanZaeed:

The point is, damage was done and they're covering it up
Uncovered it na
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by alcuin(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16
Omofaye99:

Iran's nuclear facilities are buried more than 100 meters beneath the ground and deep inside Iran. How does Israel intend to hit it?

You think they will fly their F35 or F22 to do the job thousands of Kilometers into Iran. You guys are joke.😁

It's very certain that Iran will blow those toys out of the skies as soon as it's close to the borders.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Hamzaay(m): 6:06pm On Apr 16
E pain am grin. I gave you verse from your bible. Gimme verse to support to your claim from my quran.
jonnyjustcome22:

But Jesus not a child molester, women snatcher and was not poisoned by a woman like your blood sucking Mohammed
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Saviola86: 6:14pm On Apr 16
Politics at play here and it all boils down to one man, Benjamin Netanyahu.

Iran's attack did minimal damaged because 99% of the missiles were intercepted.

Iran on the other hand needed to save face in front of their people and proxies not to appear weak. That is why they informed US about the attack and extent it will go so the Israelis can prepare a defence.

Israel need not respond but BB Netanyahu needs to remain in power. His rating is all time low. He is no friend of Joe Biden and he needs the war to remain in power because during a war no election is held in Israel.

The war in Gaza is wrapping up so he needs to start this to extend his tenure.

If he attacks Iran, Iran will be forced to attack back causing a direct war between Israel and Iran

That puts Biden in a tough situation for the coming election.

If Biden neglects Israel, it lowers his ratings because Americans n her allies will say Biden neglected the only democracy in the middle East and their strongest ally.

If he supports Israel, it's another war started in the Biden administration after Ukraine and Sudan. That reduces his rating as people will question his leadership role in the world.

In all these it favours one man, Donald Trump and he is a very good friend of BB Netanyahu.

Trump needs Netanyahu as much as Netanyahu needs Trump
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Apr 16
Krismas:
grin

1. 9 hypersonic missiles are part of the 110 surface to surface

2. the rest are merely distractions and decoys. if u kill a mosquito with a broom. it may just be only a broomstick out of the bunch dat killed the mosquito. it is a military strategy to overwhelm ur enemies defense systems as a means of circumventing such defense

3. Iran is behind the Ramon base video. they haven't revealed more. except that they used 4hypersonic to achieve the damage on the airbase. the remaining 5 was used elsewhere apparently. Israel is still busy lying about the airstrike it suffered and releasing fake footages about the event to her shame

4. fleeing the country

1. https://youtube.com/shorts/qCZn4FoLs00?si=ORUjD_4-hq3RX15-

2. https://youtube.com/shorts/Lfhki41bJxI?si=5N3SiqL_RnynqdcZ

5. total ruin

1. what record do you have of Iran firing hypersonic missiles into Israel in its recent military campaign?

2. how do you know that out of more than 300 missiles, more than 290 were decoys and distractions?

3. if only 9 missiles landed in Israel out of all the missiles fired, then which other targets are you expecting Iran to reveal to you?

how do you know that 4 missiles were used for the airforce base? how is apparent that 5 were used elsewhere? where is the "elsewhere"?

you claimed that
Krismas:
grin 9 hypersonic missiles sent with love from iran hit their intended targets accurately

if you say the missiles hit their targets accurately, how come you dont know the targets that were hit accurately? if Iran has not revealed other targets, how then were u able to conclude that the targets you dont know were hit accurately?

4. pls were are the pictures of the "total ruin' of the Israeli airforce base. you are yet to share it.

I dont remember asking you for youtube video. this is what I asked you....can you tell me the number of Israelis that are "fleeing the country in total panic and fear"?

5. can you show me the pictures of the "total ruin" of the Israeli airforce base caused by the 9 missiles you say hit it?

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Truthshotcrazy: 6:48pm On Apr 16
Fvck Hamas
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Maverick0075: 6:52pm On Apr 16
Israel must retaliate
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by joemag: 6:54pm On Apr 16
MaziObinnaokija:
cool KILL em ALL TERRORISTS angry

You are capping trash. Wait untill Israel start. They were also informed when Hamas attacked?

I pity those that will be shouting justice for Iran
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Manmusteat: 7:02pm On Apr 16
Dyfynezz12:
The way I love Israel ehh..
Iran think it can send counterfeit missiles nd expect Israel to be like ohh they didn't kill anyone so let's let it slide,they dnt know that Israel is looking for the slightest opportunity to nuke them.

One thing abt Israel is once they decide to enter a fight they surely know they will come out on top.

Let Iran ask their headslamming brothers in Gaza how far
These missiles pounding the hellll out of Isreal doesn't look counterfeit to me. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J_HusAqXNE?si=pdWAodB31kvlamuX

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by bonechamberlain(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16
Lightman300:

Of course, you totally let the point slip pass you.

In clearer terms to you:

Did Israel need the US to succeed in its war after independence?

The 6 days war that Israel routed all the Arab countries?

Write as one who is in syn with history, not one with tendency to be overly sentimental for no reason.
Stop standing reason in its head with your position.
you are a funny person, be open to learning. So you believe Israel routed the Arabs alone during the six days war. But they constantly need the US help at every bark.

I have given you historical facts even attaching a letter I know you have never seen and probably would never see.

Talking about sentiments is funny, because that's your forte. I analyse rationally without sentiments like religion, like people like you do.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Johnjustice: 7:03pm On Apr 16
Something big is starting...I hope not, but Iran kicked it off.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by bonechamberlain(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16
Draslo:

Even if you break their skulls and connect wires to their grey matter to upload information, it would be a waste of time. A zombie is irredeemable, my brother. Don't waste your time, be like Fela. Look and laugh
it's highly unfortunate.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16
Manmusteat:

These missiles pounding the hellll out of Isreal doesn't look counterfeit to me. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J_HusAqXNE?si=pdWAodB31kvlamuX
How many ppl them kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns / Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group / Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.