Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack (19874 Views)

Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Omofaye99: 4:48pm On Apr 16
Electrochemistry:

Israel will surely hit back; it's just a matter of time and US will still support them though the back door. Biden is only using subterfuge. It will be foolish for US to declare her support openly
Whether it is from the backdoor or front door, Iran will respond in kind again.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by 43Ronin: 4:49pm On Apr 16
Israel na you first price. Nathanyahu trying to start a war to remain in power
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by madridguy(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16
I no won talk... I just hating seeing the lies here.

Obaranje:
you no what my quote but make I just answer you

You just won talk
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:50pm On Apr 16
Krismas:
grin
Off point ur questions have been answered b4, nevertheless,

1 9 out of 9 hypersonic missiles

2 over 300 including 185 drones,36cruise missiles 110 surface to surface

3 Ramon airbase in the Negev desert, from were Israeli aircraft flew off to bomb the Iranian embassy. the other targets have not been revealed by Iran. and Israel will never reveal anything.

4, a. the Israeli airbase is in total ruin b. Israelis are all fleeing the country in total panic and fear c. Israel got the message, BUSINESS AS USUAL IS OVER AND AMERICA WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAVE U FROM US

5. a. the Israeli airbase is in total ruin b. Israelis are all fleeing the country in total panic and fear c. Israel got the message, BUSINESS AS USUAL IS OVER AND AMERICA WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAVE U FROM US

350 MISSLES THAT DIDNT KILL AN ANT AND YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED ?

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Obaranje: 4:50pm On Apr 16
Omofaye99:

1. Iron dome is a joke and it has been proven with low-budget Hamas rockets.

2. Patriot is as useless as the old soviet s200, cause it fails to stop Houthi low-tech missiles from raining on Saudis

3. Arrow 3 is incapable of stopping the Iranian hyper-ballistic missile that hit Nevatim airbase is what you are rambling about...🫤

Note: It took four nations' forces to stop Iran's attack. In the advent of war Israel will be wipe to submission.
we have had your own version let Iran come up with her own version

I hope Iran get their own wooden dome
That will not be a failure like that of Israel iron dome

We want to see Iran defensive strength

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Omofaye99: 4:53pm On Apr 16
lexy2014:

did I ask what stock they are or they are not? give me a number...period

1. 9 out of how many missiles?

2. how many missiles did Iran fire?

3. how many missiles landed in Nevatim and Ronan Airbase that you claim they were "hit convincingly"?

what are the "targets" you mentioned apart from the Nevatim and Ronan Airbase that you claim they were "hit convincingly"?

4. what damage was inflicted on the target and what deterrence was set?

5. how does your claim that "the rampaging settlers are fleeing occupied land that never belongs to them in Northern Israel, and coward IDF is still waiting for Uncle Sam for a go-ahead retaliation" now equates to "Iran handing Israel its ass"?

or don't you know what it means to hand someone his ass?

I don't understand what you now rambling about again.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Honestey: 4:53pm On Apr 16
If you revenged, Iran will re-revenge
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by MySolace: 4:54pm On Apr 16
Obaranje:
you think Israel can not defend itself from developing Iran?

Israel eat with war, sleep with war, live with war, Wake up with war.

Incase you don't know Israel cannot live without wars

Israel is the second version of America, Israel should be rename to Israelwar

I hope the Iranian weak economy can be able to sustain a prolong war with Israel who can't stay without war
Stop yanning dust. Israel should b renamed to wot exactly? In ur lifetime, how many israeli war have u witnessed? Apart from harrasing their nextdoor neighbour, palestine, which other country have dey fought da u know and wot year? Abi na accient stories or bible (even in d bible sef, dey were seriously delt wit) dey confuse u?
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Horus(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16

1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Omofaye99: 4:55pm On Apr 16
Obaranje:
we have had your own version let Iran come up with her own version

I hope Iran get their own wooden dome
That will not be a failure like that of Israel iron dome

We want to see Iran defensive strength

Let the IDF retaliate first let's see how deep they can go.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Blakjewelry(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16
Obaranje:
you think Israel can not defend itself from developing Iran?

Israel eat with war, sleep with war, live with war, Wake up with war.

Incase you don't know Israel cannot live without wars

Israel is the second version of America, Israel should be rename to Israelwar

I hope the Iranian weak economy can be able to sustain a prolong war with Israel who can't stay without war
Lol you know nothing about international politics. Israel is nothing but Americas gateway to the resources in the middle east, they have already getting massive aid in weapons fighting hammas which is not a regular army, every military expert knows the only chance Israel have is the us backing and nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Apr 16
Krismas:
grin
Off point ur questions have been answered b4, nevertheless,

1 9 out of 9 hypersonic missiles

2 over 300 including 185 drones,36cruise missiles 110 surface to surface

3 Ramon airbase in the Negev desert, from were Israeli aircraft flew off to bomb the Iranian embassy. the other targets have not been revealed by Iran. and Israel will never reveal anything.

4, a. the Israeli airbase is in total ruin b. Israelis are all fleeing the country in total panic and fear c. Israel got the message, BUSINESS AS USUAL IS OVER AND AMERICA WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAVE U FROM US

5. a. the Israeli airbase is in total ruin b. Israelis are all fleeing the country in total panic and fear c. Israel got the message, BUSINESS AS USUAL IS OVER AND AMERICA WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAVE U FROM US

can you pls show me where these questions were answered before:

3. what were their intended targets?

4. how was it a success?

5. how did Iran hand Israel its ass?

1. if you say Iran fired "over 300 including 185 drones,36cruise missiles 110 surface to surface", where do the "9 hypersonic missiles" fall into?

2. if you say that "over 300 including 185 drones,36cruise missiles 110 surface to surface", how is only 9 missiles landing a success?

3. but if only 9 missiles landed in Israel out of all the missiles fired, then which other targets are you expecting Iran to reveal to you?

4. can you show me the pictures of the "total ruin" of the Israeli airforce base caused by the 9 missiles you say hit it?

can you tell me the number of Israelis that are "fleeing the country in total panic and fear"?

how does getting the message you say they got from America equate to a success of the Iranian strike?

5. can you show me the pictures of the "total ruin" of the Israeli airforce base caused by the 9 missiles you say hit it?

can you tell me the number of Israelis that are "fleeing the country in total panic and fear"?

how does getting the message you say they got from America equate to a success of the Iranian strike?
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by preciousmetals: 4:57pm On Apr 16
Iran has provided Isreal and his allied an opportunity to destroy their nuclear facility, even though Israel allied do not approved Israel retaliation publicly, what is cooking behind the seen is not known.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by lexy2014: 4:58pm On Apr 16
Omofaye99:

I don't understand what you now rambling about again.

you dont understand or the questions are too difficult for you to answer?

do you understand this rambling?

Omofaye99:

1 and 2. The number of missiles is around 100 plus 90 percent are from the old stock of slow subsonic M.

3. Nevatim and Ronan Airbase and targets were hit convincingly

4. It was a success because their intended target was hit and deterrence has been set.

5. It hands their ass to them because, for the first time, the rampaging settlers are fleeing occupied land that never belongs to them in Northern Israel, and coward IDF is still waiting for Uncle Sam for a go-ahead retaliation.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Moniya4Real(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16
Na Ukraine go suffer all these things pass. i pity Zelensky. it is about to be finally dawn on him Isreal is way more important to the west/NATO than unimportant Ukraine.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16
APOSTLECHUMA:

350 MISSLES THAT DIDNT KILL AN ANT AND YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED ?
grin war to u is wanton destruction of innocent lives like Israel is doing in Gaza. but sorry. its always a failing strategy. inspite of killing 4million innocent civilians in Vietnam, destroying the entire country and poisoning the waters of the land, america were badly beaten by the Viet congs. they lost the war. U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF
1. Its better to wound ur enemy than kill ur enemy in battle.
if u kill the enemy, he will be buried and the war goes on. if u wound him, he becomes a liability to his army. they have to expend resource and time to treat him grin
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by MT: 5:01pm On Apr 16
shoodboi2:

How did Iran not hand Israel its ass?

Iran's attack was a failure on a grand scale.

How could you fire so much projectiles with very minimal impact. It would have been better if they never did.

When Israel strikes Iran, you will see destruction on a scale you never imagine.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Omofaye99: 5:01pm On Apr 16
lexy2014:

you dont understand or the questions are too difficult for you to answer?

do you understand this rambling?

You quoted my response to your initial questions yet you still regurgitating same question. undecided
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by MT: 5:03pm On Apr 16
Krismas:
grin war to u is wanton destruction of innocent lives like Israel is doing in Gaza. but sorry. its always a failing strategy. inspite of killing 4million innocent civilians in Vietnam, destroying the entire country and poisoning the waters of the land, america were badly beaten by the Viet congs. they lost the war. U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF
1. Its better to wound ur enemy than kill ur enemy in battle.
if u kill the enemy, he will be buried and the war goes on. if u wound him, he becomes a liability to his army. they have to expend resource and time to treat him grin

I apologize. I was not your intended audience but I was amazed how you dissipated so much energy typing nonsense grin cheesy
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by RillyBA: 5:04pm On Apr 16
U hypocrites full nairaland. Israel na then first attack Iran but una dey act as if Israel na saint because most if us think say na christian nation. I sure say if Israel strike una papa houses kill una parents una go still say the bible say. Which bible say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by lexy2014: 5:07pm On Apr 16
Omofaye99:

You quoted my response to your initial questions yet you still regurgitating same question. undecided

Omofaye99:

1 and 2. The number of missiles is around 100 plus 90 percent are from the old stock of slow subsonic M.

3. Nevatim and Ronan Airbase and targets were hit convincingly

4. It was a success because their intended target was hit and deterrence has been set.

5. It hands their ass to them because, for the first time, the rampaging settlers are fleeing occupied land that never belongs to them in Northern Israel, and coward IDF is still waiting for Uncle Sam for a go-ahead retaliation.

how did you answer the questions I asked with your response above?

pls read again...

did I ask what stock they are or they are not? give me a number...period

3. how many missiles landed in Nevatim and Ronan Airbase that you claim they were "hit convincingly"?

what are the "targets" you mentioned apart from the Nevatim and Ronan Airbase that you claim they were "hit convincingly"?

4. what damage was inflicted on the target and what deterrence was set?

5. how does your claim that "the rampaging settlers are fleeing occupied land that never belongs to them in Northern Israel, and coward IDF is still waiting for Uncle Sam for a go-ahead retaliation" now equates to "Iran handing Israel its ass"?

or don't you know what it means to hand someone his ass?
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Chienex24(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16
lexy2014:

Iran's attack was a complete failure. why not move on? why go start another fight that will not address or solve any problem?

Why move on when there was intent to harm and kill thousands of Israelis with at least one girl critically injured?
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16
Omofaye99:

Lucifer is just a word in Latin for Light bringer or something similar, so it is not a bad thing.
grin vandal is just a name for a north african tribe so is not a bad thing? Macabre is also just the name of the first hasmonean king of judaea so it is not a bad thing? names mean nothing. the character assuming the name is everything. u can answer to the name pope and still end up the greatest thief ever liveth
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by MrCork: 5:10pm On Apr 16
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by billyG(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16
bonechamberlain:
angry Ignorant people who don't understand international politics would come here to start the Israeli is powerful anthem.

Firstly it's on record that Iran is the first country to attack Israel directly, destroying some infrastructures. Unlike Israel attacking Iranian proxies.

Secondly - the Israeli's and it's ignorant supporters make so much noise about the Iron dome (a system that cost over 1 billion dollars to build and also very expensive to maintain) but had to depend on Jordanian, UK and the U.S fighter jets and all manner of military assistance to thwart the Iranian attack.

Thirdly, If Israel is going to attack Iran, it would definitely happen with an agreement between Iran, Israel and the U.S. The attack would be to save the Israeli regime from ridicule. The attack by Iran exposed Israel as no one has ever contemplated such direct attacks, leaving that unanswered would be a slap to the Israelis and all their noise about being a super power.

Fourthly - there are so many underground and backdoor diplomatic moves going on between Iran, Israel, the U.S and possibly Russia to prevent escalation. Even before the attack by Iran the aforementioned powers were aware of the attack on time, that's why they were able to intercept those Iranian missiles.

Israel is punching way above it's weight in the international system and I believe this Iranian strike would ensure some brain reset. Even the U.S is becoming tired of Netanyahu and his fellow extremist in West Jerusalem.

Modified - Religion has truly dealt with Nigerians. It's unfortunate.

Some people don't even know how the present day Israel started. They would say it's a divine work 😁. The below letter is the genesis of the constant crisis we have in the middle east today.
Let us see if Iran has a good missiles defence system,Israel parried all Iran punches let see how Iran will save her head.
Nobody goes to war alone alliance is accepted
who are Iran's allies?

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16
MT:

I apologize. I was not your intended audience but I was amazed how you dissipated so much energy typing nonsense grin cheesy
grin how will it not be nonsense to u? you who applause the killing of 34thousand non combatants in gaza and hold it up as israel superior military prowess while failing to see that same israel has lost more than 150thousand actual soldiers in the same gaza! who then really is losing?
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Dadimendino: 5:20pm On Apr 16
Oya stop talking and act now.. You have finally met your match.. If not for the help of US, UK and your other allies, by now you for don know how far..

It didn't take you this long to attack Gaza. If na Hamas, by now una for don bombs a lot of babies and women while showing fake strength
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by MT: 5:21pm On Apr 16
Krismas:
grin how will it not be nonsense to u? you who applause the killing of 34thousand non combatants in gaza and hold it up as israel superior military prowess while failing to see that same israel has lost more than 150thousand actual soldiers in the same gaza! who then really is losing?

You type like a jester grin cheesy

You put down your erratic imagination as a content.

Anyway, IDF has just eliminated an Hezbollah leader in charge of coastal ways in Lebanon grin cheesy

Go and cry on the news as usual
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by PointZerom: 5:22pm On Apr 16
jmoore:
Those clowns hailing Iran, go and buy your bucket of tears. Because una go pump tears tire.

Precision is the trademark of Israel. Iran go collect wotowoto.

Their precision is 2nd to none and the employment of Ai makes it more devastating.

It will be easier for Satan to make Heaven then for Isreal to miss target.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by billyG(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16
NeoWanZaeed:
If the strike failed as claimed..

Why so many reports about retaliation and nothing has been done about retaliating lol
So they should not retaliate because d strike failed?you can't send 300+ cucumbers into Israel airspace & stylishly begged them not to retaliate even if no damage was done.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by PointZerom: 5:27pm On Apr 16
Dadimendino:
Oya stop talking and act now.. You have finally met your match.. If not for the help of US, UK and your other allies, by now you for don know how far..

It didn't take you this long to attack Gaza. If na Hamas, by now una for don bombs a lot of babies and women while showing fake strength

Nobody goes to war alone every country has her own allies including Iran but Isreal will destroy Iran.
Mark my word.

Iran fired over 2k missiles without killing any mosquito in Isreal.

Isreal precision and employment of Ai will cause serious damage to iran.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by nurusystem(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16
Isreal will collect woefully again American will not support is real on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mahjoub Mahjoubi: France Deports Tunisian Imam Accused Of Hate Speech. / Hunger Pushes Boko Haram Terrorists To Repentance In Cameroon. Photos / 10 Important Political Events In 2019 That Could Affect Global Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.