Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack (19518 Views)

Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Blakjewelry(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16
Zee0007:
When Isreal starts now. They will start playing the victim card by shouting "justice for Iran."
Lol you think iran na those small Arab nation Israel is oppressing with help of nato nations?

The us and the countries around iran was informed before carrying out the last so they were actively involved in shooting down the drones and missiles before getting to their destination. It cost us and allies over 2 billion dollars to stop those missiles that night and iran says they consider the matter close.

If Israel try this time there won't be any warning, yes israel might attack iran proxies but a counter strike will be foolish. Israel is tiny country it is usa which is their backbone and if your guidian angel is tell you to stop but you think you got bigger balls well try your luck.

6 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by k4kenny(f): 2:50pm On Apr 16
Righteousness2:
The Word of GOD, the Holy BIBLE the Most Trusted and Proven guide for all Humanity is playing out Live Before our Eyes.
The world is Heading to Armaggedon.

We might just be on the Verge of the Fulfilment of Jeremiah PROPHECY of ELAM!
Elam today is a location of one of iran's biggest Nuclear facility.

[/b]

[b]Summary of the Prophecy.

1) BRING DISASTER upon them, MY FIERCE ANGER

2) DESTROY from there the KING and the PRINCES,

3) BREAK THE BOW of ELAM, The FOREMOST of THEIR MIGHT,

4) bring the 4 WINDS From the four quarters of heaven,

5) SCATTER THEM toward all those winds, (GLOBAL worldwide dispersion as a humanitarian crisis)

6) cause ELAM to BE DISMAYED before THEIR ENEMIES and before those who seek their life,

7) SEND THE SWORD after them (military attack) Until I have CONSUMED THEM.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Be on Alert! Be Watchful ! Be Prayer!
This World is Heading to Armaggedon!
The Snatching away of the Saints ( THE RAPTURE) is so much Close.

If you Value your soul in Eternity, now is the time to quit all nonsense living and lifestyles and get Serious with GOD.
Now is the time to Live every secs in Conciousness of your Eternity.

Now is the Time to BELIEVE, SURRENDER completely and Live for JESUS CHRIST.

They that Have Ears to Hear , Let them Hear.

Genocidal maniac.

Israhell is a failed settler colonial project. Western nations are gradually removing their hands from the terrorists. A nation built in the foundations of terrorism has nothing to do with god or Judaism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Igbek76: 2:55pm On Apr 16
Israel don't give a fvck about Christians but guess what?
Many ignoramus Nigerian Christians don't even know, still trying to force themselves on the Jews.

There are more Christians in Palestine than Israel.
There more Jews in Iran than anywhere in the Middle East except Israel.

Make Una face Una local problems instead of taken sides.

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by dohyn(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16
Isreal is like the hunter's dog that has stubbornly decided it wants to get lost. E no dey hear word.
You attacked Iran's Embassy and thought it won't go unanswered?
Remember Isreal has over the years killed Iranian generals, leading scientists without Iran responding. Now, Iran has shown that your Iron dome can be breeched even with the help of Western Allies, you still want cause war.
No wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Greenfusion: 2:57pm On Apr 16
drLammy:
Isreal be releasing multiple statements without a response.
Imagine if its Palestine or Lebanon that had strikes like Iran. They would have shown their bully power against them as usual
war is not gra gra like Tinubu mouth making.....it requires strategic planning..... let's wait and see how it unfolds....israel is too stubborn...i believe they would strike Iran....but this may lead to world war....historians are with their pen already
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by rayvelez(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16
bonechamberlain:
angry Ignorant people who don't understand international politics would come here to start the Israeli is powerful anthem.

Firstly it's on record that Iran is the first country to attack Israel directly, destroying some infrastructures. Unlike Israel attacking Iranian proxies.

Secondly - the Israeli's and it's ignorant supporters make so much noise about the Iron dome (a system that cost over 1 billion dollars to build and also very expensive to maintain) but had to depend on Jordanian, UK and the U.S fighter jets and all manner of military assistance to thwart the Iranian attack.

Thirdly, If Israel is going to attack Iran, it would definitely happen with an agreement between Iran, Israel and the U.S. The attack would be to save the Israeli regime from ridicule. The attack by Iran exposed Israel as no one has ever contemplated such direct attacks, leaving that unanswered would be a slap to the Israelis and all their noise about being a super power.

Fourthly - there are so many underground and backdoor diplomatic moves going on between Iran, Israel, the U.S and possibly Russia to prevent escalation. Even before the attack by Iran the aforementioned powers were aware of the attack on time, that's why they were able to intercept those Iranian missiles.

Israel is punching way above it's weight in the international system and I believe this Iranian strike would ensure some brain reset. Even the U.S is becoming tired of Netanyahu and his fellow extremist in West Jerusalem.
Hmmm pele ogbon sodiki ore shekau
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Galadimabawa: 2:58pm On Apr 16
Gat ready for the returning match, (I wonder how you will bridge negative and positive wire then you are expecting no reaction) and in this time 4 goals will be score in favour of the visiting team. u know Na.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16
grin THIS is what happens, when you are dragging a land that does not belong to you. grin grin grin
you run away at first scent of danger grin grin grin grin
there is total meltdown in Israel right now, everyone wants to JAPA grin grin grin
The century old myth that the Zionist state of Israel is a safe haven for Jews worldwide was demystified in just one night by the gallant missiles from the republic of Iran grin grin grin grin

All NL jew lickspittles what have u got to say to this japa video? just look at the urgency to japa grin grin

https://youtube.com/shorts/qCZn4FoLs00?feature=share

Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
by
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by DrAda(f): 2:59pm On Apr 16
For crying out loud, isn't it time we ended these wars?
They clearly solve nothing. This trend is becoming worrisome and what's more disturbing is that everyone is acting less concerned.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by COOL10(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16
misreal:
God abeg,we no need war oh..
Those saying israel is scared to respond,shey una don see am.
Can Iran withstand 300misiles?
Omo I don tire for war abeg

They never learn. It's the same way they said that Netanyahu was scared of invading Gaza, because he waited for some weeks after the Oct 7 attack, before sending his soldiers to Gaza. Now, they're the same people crying about genocide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16
Galadimabawa:
Gat ready for the returning match, (I wonder how you will bridge negative and positive wire then you are expecting no reaction) and in this time 4 goals will be score in favour of the visiting team. u know Na.
watch the japa first and then talk ish later cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
https://youtube.com/shorts/qCZn4FoLs00?si=lIDxOijW0IZkzoQM
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16
grin NEW: Israeli media:

Harsh data revealed in the Knesset, showing that about 50 survivors of the “Nova” concert committed suicide.

1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by lexy2014: 3:06pm On Apr 16
shoodboi2:

How did Iran not hand Israel its ass?

I dont know hence my questions...

how was it a success?

how did iran hand israel its ass?
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Daystar7: 3:10pm On Apr 16
bonechamberlain:
angry Ignorant people who don't understand international politics would come here to start the Israeli is powerful anthem.

Firstly it's on record that Iran is the first country to attack Israel directly, destroying some infrastructures. Unlike Israel attacking Iranian proxies.

Secondly - the Israeli's and it's ignorant supporters make so much noise about the Iron dome (a system that cost over 1 billion dollars to build and also very expensive to maintain) but had to depend on Jordanian, UK and the U.S fighter jets and all manner of military assistance to thwart the Iranian attack.

Thirdly, If Israel is going to attack Iran, it would definitely happen with an agreement between Iran, Israel and the U.S. The attack would be to save the Israeli regime from ridicule. The attack by Iran exposed Israel as no one has ever contemplated such direct attacks, leaving that unanswered would be a slap to the Israelis and all their noise about being a super power.

Fourthly - there are so many underground and backdoor diplomatic moves going on between Iran, Israel, the U.S and possibly Russia to prevent escalation. Even before the attack by Iran the aforementioned powers were aware of the attack on time, that's why they were able to intercept those Iranian missiles.

Israel is punching way above it's weight in the international system and I believe this Iranian strike would ensure some brain reset. Even the U.S is becoming tired of Netanyahu and his fellow extremist in West Jerusalem.

Delulu
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Daystar7: 3:11pm On Apr 16
lexy2014:

Iran's attack was a complete failure. why not move on? why go start another fight that will not address or solve any problem?

If na u, u go move on? U must be a coward huh
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Aurelius1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16
You all are not seeing the bigger picture of it all. I see Israel retaliating and another strike from Iran. Ultimately, Israel would be forced to go nuclear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by lexy2014: 3:13pm On Apr 16
Daystar7:

If na u, u go move on? U must be a coward huh

how is your emotional outburst related to the following:

"Iran's attack was a complete failure. why not move on? why go start another fight that will not address or solve any problem?"
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by akan102: 3:14pm On Apr 16
olarent:
We wait them, but the should know clearly that Iran is also a big player in war.
No probs the war when it begins will tell who really is the big player in war
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Krismas(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16
lexy2014:

I dont know hence my questions...

how was it a success?

grin 9 hypersonic missiles sent with love from iran hit their intended targets accurately. 4get about the lie of israel that 99percent missile was intercepted. na scam cheesy

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Apostlenathan1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16
It's funny how some people here speaking about how Israel cannot afford a conflict with Iran have completely no idea about the 6 day war starting on May 15th 1948 against the combined military forces of SYRIA, IRAQ, EGYPT and JORDAN.

The nation of Israel was just 1 day old. I know you'll shout about America's weaponry help to Israel during the war. But ask yourself how a 1 day old nation won a war against 4 preexisting nations with well established military forces.

Or about the war of 1973 from October the 6th which saw Israel withstanding surprise attacks on various fronts from both EGYPT, SYRIA, and IRAQ. Having Israel outnumbered heavily with 5 men to 1 only on the Syrian side.

They dissipated these nations even when suffering incomprehensible losses themselves.

The will power of Israel is beyond your compression. You can never understand it. Let this sink.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Austileo: 3:17pm On Apr 16
I am just an okada rider,even the okada ma sef.is like scrab.if they should end the world with nuclear weapon.the okada wont pain me
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Apr 16
Krismas:
grin 9 hypersonic missiles sent with love from iran hit their intended targets accurately. 4get about the lie of israel that 99percent missile was intercepted. na scam cheesy

9 out of how many missiles?

how many missiles did Iran fire?

what were their intended targets?

how was it a success?

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by jibrilELsudan: 3:18pm On Apr 16
LOL THIS IS THE DEATH OF ISRAEL

EXACTLY WHAT IRAN AND OTHER ISLAMIC ARAB NATIONS WANTED

LOL JORDAN HAS ALREADY TOLD ISRAEL THAT THEY CAN'T USE THEIR AIRSPACE AND LAND TO ATTACK IRAN

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Daystar7: 3:25pm On Apr 16
lexy2014:

how is your emotional outburst related to the following:

"Iran's attack was a complete failure. why not move on? why go start another fight that will not address or solve any problem?"

Where's the emotional outburst? I asked you a logical question, if I come attack you and your family and luckily for you only a pet dies, 'll u just move on? Stop projecting and answer the damn question.
If you attack me, bro make sure u get the job done cos if I escape esp without a scratch, I don't care if ur attack was successful or not I'll get back in blood, believe that.
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by ken6488(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16
Zee0007:
When Isreal starts now. They will start playing the victim card by shouting "justice for Iran."
I don’t support Iran, but Iran is not some Arab country Iran is not a push over Israel should let it go
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by wallaze(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16
Dittodat:
Clowns.
Without the help of the US, UK, France, Jordan, and others, Israel would have been on fire by now.
Even with their help, Iran was still able to strike and damage the Israeli air base.
The US have now said that they will not help next time.
Let the apartheid terrorist state of Israel try another nonsense and Iran will give it back to them harder.

Next time reason before talking not after talking you start reasoning
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Nursepepeye(f): 3:29pm On Apr 16
Zee0007:
it's what I've been waiting for, let's see how the useless IRAN will intercept Isreal attack
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by ken6488(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16
Blakjewelry:

Lol you think iran na those small Arab nation Israel is oppressing with help of nato nations?

The us and the countries around iran was informed before carrying out the last so they were actively involved in shooting down the drones and missiles before getting to their destination. It cost us and allies over 2 billion dollars to stop those missiles that night and iran says they consider the matter close.

If Israel try this time there won't be any warning, yes israel might attack iran proxies but a counter strike will be foolish. Israel is tiny country it is usa which is their backbone and if your guidian angel is tell you to stop but you think you got bigger balls well try your luck.
he don’t understand Israel can’t war Iran alone, he thinks Iran is Iraq or Syria Persians are more deadly than Arabs

Israel should let the matter go
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Originality007: 3:29pm On Apr 16
bonechamberlain:

at bolded, show u are just talking with zero knowledge
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Apr 16
Daystar7:

Where's the emotional outburst? I asked you a logical question, if I come attack you and your family and luckily for you only a pet dies, 'll u just move on? Stop projecting and answer the damn question.
If you attack me, bro make sure u get the job done cos if I escape esp without a scratch, I don't care if ur attack was successful or not I'll get back in blood, believe that.

which logical question did you ask me?

can you pls provide the question and your entire comment and tell me how it negates the comment made and how it answered the accompanying question?

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Nursepepeye(f): 3:31pm On Apr 16
SeeWahala:
Awesome. Normally who price must pay cool

Later one useless islamic terrorist sympathiser go open thread dey yarn say Israel don chicken out lol say dem no go retaliate again grin

I don Mark them down, once the retaliation begin I go dey monitor their monikers to tell them ntoor when they start crying genocide
they will disappear and hid under woman and children just watch, the one here on NL will change moniker and start shouting genocide
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by akan102: 3:32pm On Apr 16
bonechamberlain:

You just succeeded in forcing a laugh out of me, with this your analysis. My response is reserved till when the Israelis respond and the veil is opened for all eyes to see the level of destruction inflicted on the iranians, one thing I have come to know about the Israelis is that they keep their promise, and precision is their watch word, but in all these peace is better.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns / Three US Service Members Killed In Jordan By Iran Backed Group / Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.