Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same (683 Views)

Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music / "Trinity" Verse (1 John 5:7) Missing In Most Modern Bible Translations. / Jesus Appears To Group Of 72 Christians About To Be Slaughtered By Boko Haram... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by AbuTwins: 11:29am On Apr 20
SIRTee15:

Its a big lie that the Koran is well preserved either written or memory.

Even Muhammed's companions disagreed on the verses of the Koran, that's why uthman was forced to unify the koran.

The verse of son of Adam and seven valleys used to be recited during the time of Muhammed but has disappeared from the koran.

The verse of female breastfeeding and stoning of women used to recited during the time Muhammed and even enacted as punishment but it's lost and no longer in the Koran.
Aisha said a goat came into the house and ate the paper it was written on.

Abdullah bin 'Umar reportedly said: "Let none of you say, 'I have memorised the whole of the Qur'an.' How does he know what all of it is? Much of the Qur'an is lost. Let him say instead, 'I have memorised what's left of the Qur'an.'" (Jalal ad-Deen as-Suyuti, al-Itiqan fee 'Uloom al-Qur'an, Cairo: al-Halabi, 1935, vol. 2, p. 25)

Ibn Abbas reported ... [Umar said] Allah sent Muhammad (saw) with the Truth and revealed the Holy Book to him, and among what Allah revealed, was the verse of the Rajam (stoning for adultery) and we did recite this verse and understood and memorized it. Allah's Apostle did carry out the punishment of stoning and so did we after him. I am afraid that after a long time has passed, somebody will say, "By Allah, we do not find the verse of the Rajam in Allah's Book" (Sahih al-Bukhari 6830; vol 8, bk 82, no 817)

Now the question is where is the verse of stoning for adultery in today's Koran?

Whether it is a lie or not you can open your thread on that and tag me!
If you have nothing else about the OP then keep mute!

Abeg i no won report anyone to the mods for derailing thread today!

Whenever you are cornered in your scriptures you will quickly move to the Qur'an as if you understand the Qur'an more than your Bible!

The Bible that you are ignorant about!
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by FxMasterz: 11:34am On Apr 20
Expanse2020:

Which salvation are you talking about when bible said no one can die for another person sin....
And whoever they nail on the cross is a cursed person
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sey whinny ni yen

No MAN can die or be punished for another person's sin. That's why GOD has to do it Himself on man's behalf. He had to do it as MAN because only MAN can legally represent MAN in judgement.
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by SIRTee15: 11:42am On Apr 20
AbuTwins:

Whether it is a lie or not you can open your thread on that and tag me!
If you have nothing else about the OP then keep mute!

Abeg i no won report anyone to the mods for derailing thread today!

Whenever you are cornered in your scriptures you will quickly move to the Qur'an as if you understand the Qur'an more than your Bible!

The Bible that you are ignorant about!

Remove the log in your eyes b4 seeking the pin in another eye.
U cannot be talking of variation in biblical manuscripts when U have a BIGGER PROBLEM IN YOUR KORAN.

The miracle of the Koran is that it's well preserved right from the time of Muhammed but investigation into this claim shows the Koran was disjointed with multiple translations some of which are permanently lost.

Tell me where is the verse of breastfeeding male adults in your Koran today. Where has it gone?

Evidence for Breastfeeding Adults in the Quran
Sunan an-Nasa'i 3307
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
"One of the things that Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed" -(one of the narrators) Al-Harith said (in his narration): "One of the things that were revealed in the Qur'an"- "was that ten known breast-feedings make marriage prohibited, then that was abrogated and changed to five known breast-feedings. Then the Messenger of Allah passed away when this was something that was still being recited in the Qur'an."

Did you see that Breastfeeding Adults was recited in the Quran and suddenly it disappeared?
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by AbuTwins: 11:44am On Apr 20
SIRTee15:

Remove the log in your eyes b4 seeking the pin in another eye.
U cannot be talking of variation in biblical manuscripts when U have a BIGGER PROBLEM IN YOUR KORAN.

The miracle of the Koran is that it's well preserved right from the time of Muhammed but investigation into this claim shows the Koran was disjointed with multiple translations some of which are permanently lost.

Tell me where is the verse of breastfeeding male adults in your Koran today. Where has it gone?

Evidence for Breastfeeding Adults in the Quran
Sunan an-Nasa'i 3307
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
"One of the things that Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed" -(one of the narrators) Al-Harith said (in his narration): "One of the things that were revealed in the Qur'an"- "was that ten known breast-feedings make marriage prohibited, then that was abrogated and changed to five known breast-feedings. Then the Messenger of Allah passed away when this was something that was still being recited in the Qur'an."

Did you see that Breastfeeding Adults was recited in the Quran and suddenly it disappeared?

For the last time I am warning you to create your thread on that if you can't discuss on the OP!
Stop derailing the thread once again!
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by AbuTwins: 11:51am On Apr 20
FxMasterz:

No MAN can die or be punished for another person's sin. That's why GOD has to do it Himself on man's behalf. He had to do it as MAN because only MAN can legally represent MAN in judgement.

You mean God couldn't have just forgive anyone except He kills himself?

The Soul who Sins will Die Ezekiel 18:19-23
Yet you may ask, ‘Why shouldn’t the son bear the iniquity of his father?’ Since the son has done what is just and right, carefully observing all My statutes, he will surely live. The soul who sins is the one who will die. A son will not bear the iniquity of his father, and a father will not bear the iniquity of his son. The righteousness of the righteous man will fall upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked man will fall upon him.

But if the wicked man turns from all the sins he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. None of the transgressions he has committed will be held against him. Because of the righteousness he has practiced, he will live. Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. Wouldn’t I prefer that he turn from his ways and live?

This is also the law of Islam!
God does not die!
God is not born!
God is just one!
God does not become human!
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by SIRTee15: 12:06pm On Apr 20
AbuTwins:

For the last time I am warning you to create your thread on that if you can't discuss on the OP!
Stop derailing the thread once again!

U can do nothing!!! I will give u hot if U continue to harp on what I know nothing about.
Only a stupid mod will take useless action when we talking about variation of manuscripts in religious book.
When we ask questions about the Koran dont U guys come and start quoting the bible?

I will haunt u and expose your fraudulent Quran here on nairaland.

Besides U have not answered my question.

If we Christians had burnt all our manuscripts after production of KJV bible- just like uthman did with the different Koranic translations, how will U know about Johnnie comma?

Answer the question.
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by FxMasterz: 2:00pm On Apr 20
AbuTwins:

You mean God couldn't have just forgive anyone except He kills himself?

The Soul who Sins will Die Ezekiel 18:19-23
Yet you may ask, ‘Why shouldn’t the son bear the iniquity of his father?’ Since the son has done what is just and right, carefully observing all My statutes, he will surely live. The soul who sins is the one who will die. A son will not bear the iniquity of his father, and a father will not bear the iniquity of his son. The righteousness of the righteous man will fall upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked man will fall upon him.

But if the wicked man turns from all the sins he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. None of the transgressions he has committed will be held against him. Because of the righteousness he has practiced, he will live. Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. Wouldn’t I prefer that he turn from his ways and live?

This is also the law of Islam!
God does not die!
God is not born!
God is just one!
God does not become human!

You see, you guys don't understand what sin is. What Jesus came to do on the cross is not mere forgiveness of sins.

After being forgiven, there's need for a cleansing and and inner rebirth because God wants to relate with man. It's that cleansing and that inner rebirth that paves way for Divinity to relate with humanity. What is the essence of being forgiven only to sin and sin again? God had to deal with the sin nature through inner cleansing and rebirth. That's why the moment you give your life to Christ, the first thing you experience is a serious hatred for sin. Genuine Christians who have the real salvation experience find it difficult to sin because of the rebirth. That's what it means to be born again. Your sin nature undergoes a continuous transformation after you are washed. The transformation continues until a lifestyle of righteousness becomes automatic. You don't struggle to be righteous, it just flows naturally out of you because your nature has been transformed.
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by AbuTwins: 2:17pm On Apr 20
FxMasterz:

You see, you guys don't understand what sin is. What Jesus came to do on the cross is not mere forgiveness of sins.

After being forgiven, there's need for a cleansing and and inner rebirth because God wants to relate with man. It's that cleansing and that inner rebirth that paves way for Divinity to relate with humanity. What is the essence of being forgiven only to sin and sin again? God had to deal with the sin nature through inner cleansing and rebirth. That's why the moment you give your life to Christ, the first thing you experience is a serious hatred for sin. Genuine Christians who have the real salvation experience find it difficult to sin because of the rebirth. That's what it means to be born again. Your sin nature undergoes a continuous transformation after you are washed. The transformation continues until a lifestyle of righteousness becomes automatic. You don't struggle to be righteous, it just flows naturally out of you because your nature has been transformed.

Where is that in Ezekiel the original law?
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Expanse2020(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20
FxMasterz:

Yoruba adage says ONE MAN CANNOT STAND AS TWO PEOPLE. That can apply to Allah who is limited by man's limitations. What man cannot do, Allah can also not do.

God wanted to help man, 🤣🤣🤣and the only way He could help man was to come among men. Anyone who sees God would die. So he could not help a man from heaven but needed to come down to earth..Hence God has to take human form to execute His plan of salvation to help man.
How can A God who easily kills us from secs to secs like a fun needed to come down to earth to die for us...did you think before you made that statement at all
God that created us that kill us whenever he likes come down to earth to be among us then die for us in order to save us...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Joke of the century

Jesus was just a mere messanger like you, yet He gave life to birds of clay according to your Quran. If you said Allah permitted it, how many people has Allah permitted such for? Not even your mohammed. Think now. Think my friend. If someone is deceiving you, should you deceive yourself?

Jesus is not the only miracle by Allah
Abraham was cast into fire for some days but nothing do am While Jesus was nacked into pole and die for some days

If Jesus command a bird so as Abraham in Quran kill three different birds tossed them to a far away mountain and later command them with the Will of Allah.... So they rised to living
So don't tell about miracles different prophets with different miracle...
There is a prophet who commanded a camel and it's baby out from a rock will you compare this to Jesus bird ..
how many miracles did you want me to point out from Quran for you

Jesus is a mere human like you, yet He is the only one who never had a human father to impregnate His mother even according to your Quran. How many people on earth have ever been born that way? If you say it was the will of Allah? Why did Allah do it. Why did Allah make one man without a human father? Ask questions now?

Jesus has a mother just like me nothing special about that
The question to ask is how Adam was created without a father or mother
The question is how Eve was made through the Adam without being born from a women ..
there is a character from the bible who no have a father, mother, family, background, heritage, origin and Jesus has all this thing except father .....or did I lie

Jesus is human like you yet He is the one who never died according to your Quran, and He is coming back to the world to judge mankind:
According to the Quran Jesus Christ was not the only one who goes to heaven we have more than three people who goes to heaven before Jesus, IDREES Enouch, ILYAS Elisha, Inyas also went to heaven without coming back or die on earth so what are we talking about..
Even satan ṣtill exist till today if Jesus is God why he didn't kill Satan when they meet Jesus is not exist anymore but satan still exist today
But Jesus died in the bible a whole God🤣🤣🤣

The Hadith of Abu Hurariah (Sahih Bukhari 4:55:657) says,
Coming of Jesus in the second time has his purpose
1. To kill the anti-christ
2. To give a good tilding or good news to those who stay steadyfastness in God, who obey the will of Allah and to those follow the righteous books and prophets ... That what mean by judging in the hadith you should look for the remaining part of that hadiths to understand it in full.. you don't need holy spirit to understand hadith but the need of full info:

“… surely (Jesus), the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind…”

Why would Jesus judge the world if He too was a man like you? Is God not supposed to be the judge? The Judge of the world is God, and that God is Jesus Christ. Or tell me why Jesus would judge the world if He's human like you.
Have answer it just like Moses, Mohammed, and some others prophet judge when they are life... simple as a b c

Jesus is human like you, yet mohammed is dead while Jesus is still alive today. Why?
Jesus is not alive because he is not in this earth but he was in heaven...there so many prophet who didn't die too have made mention them before..
There is a prophet dwell in the sea till today didn't die
Satan is a creature like us he is still alive till today on earth with us..so what are you talking about
Is Jesus alive on earth with us ? I guess your answer too is No

If you're being deceived, should you deceive yourself? Remove the Islamic bias from your mind and search the truth for yourself. I was once a Muslim. My father became a Christian and I became a Christian too. But at a point in time, I sat down to see if my father's religion was the truth or Islam. My Christianity today is not because my father became a Christian but because I encountered Jesus. There was a time I was nether Christian nor Muslim because I was searching for truth.
Your father became a christian that mean your father misleaded you because both you and your father didn't know a bit about Islam when you were there except be calling a Muslim that time bible also said search for the truth and it Sha set you free

Why should only Jesus be the only one born of the Word of Allah and of the Spirit of Allah?
Everything on this Earth was made true the word of Allah BE AND IT BE LET THERE BE LIGHT AND THERE IS LIGHT
WE are ASLO born with that statement
Why the special treatment if He was meant to be as ordinary as any other person? Ask questions and be wise. What is the essence of being born by Word and Spirit without a human father only to be as ordinary as Expanse2020? Why would Allah do all that just to make someone who is as ordinary as any other person? Talking about the spirit Jubril was also call the same spirit as Ruhu in the Quran... I just understand it why Jehovah witnesses call Jesus also or believed arch angel Gabriel to be the same

If someone is deceiving you, don't deceive yourself. God has the ability to be God and man at the same time. Humans cannot do it, that does not mean it's impossible for God too.
You shouldn't be deceived to my friend because the God who made us created us didn't need to come down to solve anything talkless to die for who he created that statement is not reasonable for a man talkless of God Don't you think God became a laughable stock when he die from the hand of his creation...they over power God / over whelmed the mighty 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jesus is human like you, yet He is the only one recorded in the Bible and Quran to be sinless and extremely righteous? Why?
There are a lot of rightoussness in the Quran all the prophets were righteousness in the Islam we don't speak ill of anyone of them be it Solomon, David, Moses,Isaac, ismeal unlike your book and your religion who speak ill and cursed them...
Yes Jesus is sinless because that the wonder the Allah want him to do but how he died according to the bible is cannot be compare to some put into the fire and come out with a strand of hair burnt
Even Daniel was toes to lion den but nothing do him
But God himself was beaten and hang to death but couldn't help his but cought beggining to save himself in the situation....it is a laughable stock bros

Why all these unusual qualities for only one man? Think my friend.
You should try and explore more why Quran said he didn't die rather was take up..rather than blasphemy the God die... Human being are limited that why they can kill your God like that but Allah S.W it's not limited he did whatever he fill like and he is unquestionable

Jesus is among some prophets who didn't die on earth
And Moses his among prophets who died on this earth....so tell me what his the big the that a prophet died...

Muhammed never call himself God or tell us to worship him rather he said worship a true ONE GOD just like the others prophets said.

You should think before it's too late.
Because everything being recorded day to day and you will be questioning for it ..

Also Jesus never call himself God but rather told them to worship One true God....
You should asked yourself those that keep editing the bible from time to time adding and subtracting from time to time to give you revise version is it the holy spirit telling them to remove and add another to it

Think twice Remember Jesus said clearly he will denied a lot of people because they started doing another thing after he was gone .. please don't be among them..
May God guide you to see the light 👋
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Expanse2020(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20
FxMasterz:

Even the Jews said Jesus was a mere man like them..that why they always look Christianity that you guys are just playing..
The way Arab Christian or Jew Christians pray different from yours in Africa..
Even in Africa the way Kenya/Ethiopia Christian pray was different from how others in Nigeria pray have you try to make research on it
Did you know Ethiopia only worship black Jesus as a messanger not the white folk you hanged in your house has you personal. Savior
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by FxMasterz: 10:22pm On Apr 20
Expanse2020:

Even the Jews said Jesus was a mere man like them..that why they always look Christianity that you guys are just playing..
The way Arab Christian or Jew Christians pray different from yours in Africa..
Even in Africa the way Kenya/Ethiopia Christian pray was different from how others in Nigeria pray have you try to make research on it
Did you know Ethiopia only worship black Jesus as a messanger not the white folk you hanged in your house has you personal. Savior

The information Muslims have about Jesus, the Jews do the have it.

All what the Quran said about Jesus, thru Jews don't know it.

What the Gospels say about Jesus, the Jews don't know it.

If you have such information and still choose to behave like the Jews who do not have the information, then, you need to check yourself.
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by FxMasterz: 10:29pm On Apr 20
Expanse2020:

You should try and explore more why Quran said he didn't die rather was take up..rather than blasphemy the God die... Human being are limited that why they can kill your God like that but Allah S.W it's not limited he did whatever he fill like and he is unquestionable

Jesus is among some prophets who didn't die on earth
And Moses his among prophets who died on this earth....so tell me what his the big the that a prophet died...

Muhammed never call himself God or tell us to worship him rather he said worship a true ONE GOD just like the others prophets said.

You should think before it's too late.
Because everything being recorded day to day and you will be questioning for it ..

Also Jesus never call himself God but rather told them to worship One true God....
You should asked yourself those that keep editing the bible from time to time adding and subtracting from time to time to give you revise version is it the holy spirit telling them to remove and add another to it

Think twice Remember Jesus said clearly he will denied a lot of people because they started doing another thing after he was gone .. please don't be among them..
May God guide you to see the light 👋

Who kept exiting the Bible from time to time please? Keep believing the lies they've been telling you.

You even said Abraham was in fire and nothing happened to him. Which Abraham please?

Don't worry, keep practicing religion. Religion would never save you. It has never saved anybody.

Believe it or not. If you die without Jesus as saviour, you'll meet Jesus as judge.
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Expanse2020(m): 7:35am On Apr 21
FxMasterz:

Who kept exiting the Bible from time to time please? Keep believing the lies they've been telling you.
So who kept the bible existing tell me is the original people who preserve it till Jesus come or the Paul who wrote differents letter which you call words of God or
the guy that raped his mother then claimed he wrote the bible and keep revising by adding and subtracting from it ...you claimed they preserve the bible
You even said Abraham was in fire and nothing happened to him. Which Abraham please?

Don't worry, keep practicing religion. Religion would never save you. It has never saved anybody.
The same Abraham so it's may not be in your book.....

Believe it or not. If you die without Jesus as saviour, you'll meet Jesus as judge.

I believe in ISSA ,iSho, Yehesua, Jesus P.B.U.H as the messenger, servant of the Greatest Almighty God which I follow his practice till today but not
As my God or personal savior and I believe he didn't die talkless of dieing for me..
He was a man with his own special power just like any other prophets with there own special power..
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Expanse2020(m): 7:44am On Apr 21
FxMasterz:

The information Muslims have about Jesus, the Jews do the have it.

All what the Quran said about Jesus, thru Jews don't know it.

What the Gospels say about Jesus, the Jews don't know it.

If you have such information and still choose to behave like the Jews who do not have the information, then, you need to check yourself.
During the life of prophet Muhammad S.A.W. the Jews always come to test him by asking different questions to know if he was a prophet of God and whenever they asked questions he told him whatever God reveal to him.. there is among them who attest to different incident happened based on the scrow and record they have from there generation but what make Jew didn't accept Muhammad was simply because he was not from there tribe..
That what God said in the bible too after they have fail to keep covenant, God told them they have remove the glory from there nation Jerusalem and he will have it to another nation...
So it is you should open your eyes
Take a copy of Quran today read a complete short chapters like 3 to 5 and compare it to bible.. you cannot find words that lapse, or contradictory in it ..
👋
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by FxMasterz: 8:38am On Apr 21
Expanse2020:

During the life of prophet Muhammad S.A.W. the Jews always come to test him by asking different questions to know if he was a prophet of God and whenever they asked questions he told him whatever God reveal to him.. there is among them who attest to different incident happened based on the scrow and record they have from there generation but what make Jew didn't accept Muhammad was simply because he was not from there tribe..
That what God said in the bible too after they have fail to keep covenant, God told them they have remove the glory from there nation Jerusalem and he will have it to another nation...
So it is you should open your eyes
Take a copy of Quran today read a complete short chapters like 3 to 5 and compare it to bible.. you cannot find words that lapse, or contradictory in it ..
👋

I have read the Quran and can see it's all lies. We were once Muslims by friend.

When the Jews asked Mohammed what a spirit is, he had not answer. Allah too couldn't answer him. He fought the Jews when they didn't believe him. He even ordered one Jewish woman to be tied to a Carmel and torn apart while alive.

There are many scientific blunders in the Quran. The God who created the world cannot make such blinders. How can God not know about what he created? The earth is spread like a carpet and the sun sets in murky waters. What bullshit?

There are so many contradictions in the Quran. The serious distortions of the Jews history is alarming. Mohammed even taught that Mariam the sister of Moses was the same as Mariam the mother of Jesus. Very shameful mistake. He also taught that a Samaritan was in the journey with the Israelites from Egypt when there was never a Samaritan unto more than 1,800 years after Moses.

The character of the mohammed guy too is just too filthy. There's no single prophet of Israel who was as vile as Mohammed who lived by the sword, loved so much wanton sex, married an infant, robbed caravans and never heard the voice of God except thr voice of a demon who called himself Gabriel. Tell me which prophet of the Bunn never heard God speak?

Allah was swearing by angels, moon and pen of the writer. What bullshit? The true God swears by Himself and by Hid great name because He has no one greater than Himself to swear by.
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by FxMasterz: 8:44am On Apr 21
Expanse2020:

I believe in ISSA ,iSho, Yehesua, Jesus P.B.U.H as the messenger, servant of the Greatest Almighty God which I follow his practice till today but not
As my God or personal savior and I believe he didn't die talkless of dieing for me..
He was a man with his own special power just like any other prophets with there own special power..

You can't believe in Jesus without appropriating the sacrifice He made for you to your life.

What special power did Mohammed have. He came only to deceive you. Nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Values Of The Christian God / Benefits Of Patience / Cozites! Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.