Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ladies Can You date men with thin mustache?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You date men with thin mustache?? (2104 Views)

Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You date men with thin mustache?? by MrCork: 5:17pm On Apr 16
M.0.D...FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!!

Acccording to the latest opinion poll the most popular Online Magazine, all men finally agree that guys who wear thin mustache are definately gay...meaning they have somtin to hide, which is usually becuzz they want ther lips to loook feminine for other men.
Ladies, why do u feel embarasss dating them and can u be around such things? be nice please angry

MATURE CONTRIBUTION PLEASE
Re: Ladies Can You date men with thin mustache?? by MidasTouch15: 5:36pm On Apr 16
I'm actually waiting for the day you will bring a reasonable topic but i don't think that will ever happen.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You date men with thin mustache?? by Wainey: 5:47pm On Apr 16
MidasTouch15:
I'm actually waiting for the day you will bring a reasonable topic but i don't think that will ever happen.
I was actually waiting too but I got tired of waiting and gave up.
I rather wait for the second coming of Jesus Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You date men with thin mustache?? by Elegantspiker(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16
Wainey:
I was actually waiting too but I got tired of waiting and gave up.
I rather wait for the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Waiting for Godot - Samuel Beckett
Re: Ladies Can You date men with thin mustache?? by sulakishop(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16
Does the moustache bring money or food to the table?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You date men with thin mustache?? by MrCork: 12:52am On Apr 17
MidasTouch15:

This is a reasonable topic sir...u have thin mustache or is ther somtin u trying to tell us??
We will try & help angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You date men with thin mustache?? by MidasTouch15: 4:38am On Apr 17
MrCork:

This is a reasonable topic sir...u have thin mustache or is ther somtin u trying to tell us??
We will try & help angry
This is the type of immature reply I expected. you are very predictable. the only thing missing from your response is that idiotic "no oooffeenseee"
you really need to grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You date men with thin mustache?? by MrCork: 6:50am On Apr 17
MidasTouch15:

This is the type of immature reply I expected. you are very predictable. the only thing missing from your response is that idiotic "no oooffeenseee"
you really need to grow up.

You angry becuzz u hav thin mustasche..corrrrrect?..did u hear us call u gay? Bro its yor human right tonbe gay if u want. Please dont take yor anger outvon us.if u expose yor sef, thats your problem. Juss dont bring yor gay problem to nairaland!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You date men with thin mustache?? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:34am On Apr 17
MidasTouch15:

For you to be Waiting for Mr Cork to create a Reasonable topic,
Shows that something is wrong with you. undecided

Mr Cork is a Clown and a Joker! He is just Playing around here. sad

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You date men with thin mustache?? by Peakdesign23(m): 8:16am On Apr 17
undecided
Re: Ladies Can You date men with thin mustache?? by MrCork: 9:34am On Apr 17
Vinnie2000:

For you to be Waiting for Mr Cork to create a Reasonable topic,
Shows that something is wrong with you. undecided

Mr Cork is a Clown and a Joker! He is just Playing around here. sad

This is a seriios topic sir....very seriiios!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You date men with thin mustache?? by brain54(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17
At least your English and spelling improved...

Don't know if that is a good thing for you.

I wonder what your serious alternate moniker is.

Make e no go be say na you be myND o!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Colour of Love In Nigeria? / Does Love Exist? / Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.