Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. (27449 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. / How Private School Teachers Work / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Emmanuel30a: 6:55pm On Apr 16
You would sees more lots, like the wife of Lot; even if your name is Lancelot... Go and do harlot... Go and join harlots..., if you are seeing a lot... A lot is a lot, but their would be more lots and it would be so hot...

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Deasegun19(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16
Like seriously. The disrespect is real

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by jeromestarks: 6:55pm On Apr 16
Tranquility2345:

See this hopeless space booker.
I will slap you. Am I your mate?

2 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by aderemi457(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16
MaziX:
Customer is always right

...when it comes to taste.

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Solofresh2: 6:56pm On Apr 16
And they aren't paid well damn angry

2 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Stevenbright(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16
Truvelisback:

Disrespect from students, parents and school management is just one of the challengs teachers in private schools face.

The other and most demeaning one is poor remuneration. Worst still, many of these schools still owe the teachers or don't pay them as at when due.

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Angelfrost(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16
I will keep saying this... Blame it on the absence of proper Labor Laws in this contraption.

If there were laws concerning or protecting the rights of workers in the private sector, employers would have no choice but to treat their staff better.

So, it's not just the educational sector... Check other sectors operated by private firms... It's even worse.

5 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Lovelydaisies: 7:01pm On Apr 16
No be lie. Some are coming from a lot, some have been through a lot and other will go through a lot, while those of us who have been there will remember a lot. cry grin

Another angle is colleagues seeking favour from higher authority and being willing to sell or betray their coworkers.

One time, we were told to start washing toilets, something that cleaners were hired and paid for. Proprietress say na to teach students 'how to wash toilets' but their parents were paying school fees et al. grin So, cleaners were relieved of washing toilets. Imagine teachers, combined with the hectic work, still washing toilet.

It didn't take long for us to learn it was a headmistress who told the school owner, so that she could save more money. At the expense of the teachers... Chai

The policy didn't last though, as many parents began fighting against it. They didn't send their kids to come and wash toilets and if you as a teacher told their kids, you and dem go get wahala.

My eyes see pepper for private school... Give me handkerchief... cry

9 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by JohnOkolo: 7:01pm On Apr 16
Truvelisback:
That student can't do that in a public school. Dem go beat you wait for your papa. If your papa do anyhow, dem go luck am up.

“If your papa do anyhow, dem go luck am up”

Shows you are a product of those public secondary schools.

Dem go really luck am up and not lock

2 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Judolisco(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16
I attended a public sch and any student dat attempt doing dis to a prefect not a teacher or staff, note I said attempt oh.... You'll be beaten, labour, you'll call your parents... If u try doing dis to a teacher forget it you're gone...

2 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Monaboo(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16
This is the link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghS3s-5tLd0
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Faposky95: 7:03pm On Apr 16
WhiteWood:
The Nigerian school teachers/private School teachers are not going through anything -- I love that our children are beginning to stand up for themselves. Those who should be teaching us good manners by setting an example and through diplomacy have oppressed Nigerian children for too long/many years, undermining their confidence. This is the primary reason why Nigerian youths today are unaware of their rights and, consequently, idolize their oppressors.

Charity does begin at home......
Your own na Yankee ehnn....?!
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by eedhrisademola(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16
richiemcgold:
I know of a particular case in a private school where a 9-year-old jss 1 boy was enrolled for junior waec because his mother wanted the boy to be in ss class as quickly as possible. The principal billed her heavily and she paid. That's all!
So how do you expect such boy to respect the teachers when he knew that his mother's money is enough to get him through?

ABI O!.

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Entusky(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16
StraightGaay:
As a corper,I gave dem wortoworto at one private school at okota,Queens... at Cele, bleeding ground for spoilt brats.
hope say u no sexually molest d students

Dis wan wey ur name na straightgay

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by StraightGaay: 7:06pm On Apr 16
Entusky:
hope say u no sexually molest d students

Dis wan wey ur name na straightgay
What do you think? STRAIGHT AND GAY SHOULDN'T BE IN ONE SENTENCE.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Kaysalas(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16
jeromestarks:
Private school is a business center. It's as simple as that.
They management only want money. They have no business with inculcating morals in their students.
Shame!

Plus, a lot of immortality go on in such schools; children fvcking in toilets, teacher fvcking students, lesbianism, gaybriels etc.

Put your children in any school you deemed fit but take time to personally teach them good morals. That's my concern.

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a young virgin woman and marry else, your children will be fathered by another man.
Never marry a woman who has many male besties if you want to live long.
Avoid single mothers at all costs. These ones are carrying a very different demonic spirit. Don't date them, don't befriend them , don't relate with them. Just avoid them!
JeromeStarks my paddy, how you dey? I just love how you carry the topic enter your everyday gospel of marrying a virgin grin

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Truvelisback(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16
JohnOkolo:

“If your papa do anyhow, dem go luck am up”

Shows you are a product of those public secondary schools.

Dem go really luck am up and not lock
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Villa12(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16
jeromestarks:
Private school is a business center. It's as simple as that.
They management only want money. They have no business with inculcating morals in their students.
Shame!

Plus, a lot of immortality go on in such schools; children fvcking in toilets, teacher fvcking students, lesbianism, gaybriels etc.

Put your children in any school you deemed fit but take time to personally teach them good morals. That's my concern.

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a young virgin woman and marry else, your children will be fathered by another man.
Never marry a woman who has many male besties if you want to live long.
Avoid single mothers at all costs. These ones are carrying a very different demonic spirit. Don't date them, don't befriend them , don't relate with them. Just avoid them!
Thank God man no be God. I'm happy these girls are getting married every Saturday.

3 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by obedience4(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16
WhiteWood:
The Nigerian school teachers/private School teachers are not going through anything -- I love that our younger generation are beginning to stand up for themselves. Those who should be teaching us good manners by setting an example and through diplomacy have oppressed Nigerian children for too long/many years, undermining their confidence. This is the primary reason why Nigerian youths today are unaware of their rights and, consequently, idolize their oppressors.

Hats off to our younger generation -- they are educating themselves about their rights via the internet. In a rational society, that teacher should be suspended for directly confronting the child instead of reporting the matter to the school's disciplinary authority. The teacher is not the child's parent.

We go still call this one adult

4 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by GoldenJAT(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16
WhiteWood:
The Nigerian school teachers/private School teachers are not going through anything -- I love that our younger generation are beginning to stand up for themselves. Those who should be teaching us good manners by setting an example and through diplomacy have oppressed Nigerian children for too long/many years, undermining their confidence. This is the primary reason why Nigerian youths today are unaware of their rights and, consequently, idolize their oppressors.

Hats off to our younger generation -- they are educating themselves about their rights via the internet. In a rational society, that teacher should be suspended for directly confronting the child instead of reporting the matter to the school's disciplinary authority. The teacher is not the child's parent.
I sincerely do not know what to say to you!!

4 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by jeromestarks: 7:12pm On Apr 16
Villa12:
Thank God man no be God. I'm happy these girls are getting married every Saturday.
Yes ooo. Men who are destined to regret are marrying them every Saturday.
This is why many men today are suffering in their marriages. Some wished they never got married.
Oga marry virgin oooo.

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Yeancahmie007(m): 7:12pm On Apr 16
Being a private school teacher is nothing to be proud of. I've been managing for 3 years now with my HND result and still applying here and there to see if anybody can just give just a trial. When other people are fight for minimum wage, who born. Some of us are still on 10k, 12k, 15k and below minimum wage. So many people will say why dont you start a business? How do we intend to raise capital from those Davido, Wizkid and Burna boy's recharge airtime money we call take home to feed wife and kid, and even send money to mummy and daddy. Life of a private school teacher in Nigeria is a dream for a Nigerian kid.

6 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by free2ryhme: 7:13pm On Apr 16
MaziX:
Customer is always right

"The customer is always right, in matters of taste,
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Buffalo2(m): 7:13pm On Apr 16
I said when reacting to the video that very soon there will be a shortage of teachers in the country and the countries we are borrowing their culture will start selling education to us at neck-cutting prices. Teachers are leaving the UK en mass to the Middle East where discipline is their watchword and we are still preparing to move our own to the UK for learning. See how much "we" pay for UK admissions and instead of us to tidy things from our end here, we are busy importing their culture into our system. African parents in the UK and other countries are sending their kids back "home" for better education and cultural orientation and we are here messing things up. I won't be surprised if the poor teacher in that clip is eventually sacked for raising her voice on the spot brat The children of nowadays can quote emotional damage for their poor performances at the end of the day

6 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Adewunmibaba(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16
MaziX:
Customer is always right

Half baked quote, it’s actually ‘“ Customers are always right in terms of taste.

3 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:14pm On Apr 16
WhiteWood:

You need brain transplant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Blitzking: 7:14pm On Apr 16
Private school teachers dey try...can never be me

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by sonnie10: 7:17pm On Apr 16
Faposky95:

Charity does begin at home......
Your own na Yankee ehnn....?!
Which Yankee? Any student that tries that over there will end up in detention or psychiatric/behavioral treatment hospital

2 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Villa12(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16
jeromestarks:

Yes ooo. Men who are destined to regret are marrying them every Saturday.
This is why many men today are suffering in their marriages. Some wished they never got married.
Oga marry virgin oooo.
go and make money first before talking about who and who not to marry. When you make money then you can marry your choice.

3 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Divinediva2: 7:18pm On Apr 16
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. After seeing a video of how a student disrespected a teacher in a school, I am prompted to share this.

Note:

Private School Students are more corrupt than public school students, yes. I know many of might be wondering but it's the truth.

Most of their parents spoilt them by over pampering them. Some of them misbehave a lot and if you discipline them, their parents will fight you and the school management will blame you for that even when they know that you are right as the teacher.

Do you know why? Money 💰 is the reason. The management don't want to lose any student. They rather prefer losing you the teacher than to lose any student. These most times give some of these students negative confidence to misbehave.

But public schools won't give you that room to misbehave. If you mess up as a student, you will be seriously dealt with without minding who your parents are.
Your talking trash,you dont know what you are talking about, government school students that easily stab a teacher,that even beat up teachers you are hear busy talking rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Villa12(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16
Goalnaldo:
You are right 👍 I was shocked when the school administrator I'm teaching said Edo state government said no failing of Pupils shocked
even in ogun State. Students wey dey submit empty paper for exam.

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Divinediva2: 7:19pm On Apr 16
sonnie10:

Which Yankee? Any student that tries that over there will end up in detention or psychiatric/behavioral treatment hospital

Honestly you sound stupid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If / UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games / These Two UNIOSUN Students Are Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.