Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu (57680 Views)

Convert Your Dollars To Naira Before Dangote Refinery Starts – Omokri To Nigeria / Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Wainey: 7:22pm On Apr 16
StraightGaay:
The advice is for us that have dollars not for pigsty residents
ok, sorry. Captain Dollar-man.

Ur 1k dollar will be worth N500k by december

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by nedu666: 7:23pm On Apr 16
Winning123:
This woman is sick. Her end would be disastrous. This is what Reno alluded to today about this evil obedient cult

How is she sick. Have Nigeria leaders sold off the millions and billions of dollars they stashed in their foreign accounts or the falling dollar rate is not affecting them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Max24: 7:23pm On Apr 16
Very useless woman. All they pray for is the downfall of the country. Back to sender !

7 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Villa12(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16
helinues:
grin

Easy way to become a witch

Just swear to whatever not to see the progress of your own country, lobatan.

How can some people do just because their principal loss in a contested election, the person wey come third oo and ever since they never wish the best for the country.

It's time for FG to consider banning any association with the name of Obidients.

We can't continue to be shying away about their bitterness, hatred and their evil wishes towards the progress and development of Nigeria
since your forefathers had been wishing the country good please tell us what has become of the country? Mere wish doesn't determine how good or bad a country will be. America didn't become great today by mere wish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Pootle: 7:24pm On Apr 16
richie240:

Fixed!

lol
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by zagorakis(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16
thesicilian:
This woman again with her politics of bitterness and hatred. I wonder how her husband copes with her
the husband is well and fit thank you. And don't forget she has said the truth

3 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by LagosFc: 7:24pm On Apr 16
Makunahatata:
Wtf..na wetin useless obedients reduced to be this...they can't even pretend or hide the bitterness 🥲
they sleep and wake in bitterness, I don’t even envy them…what a miserable life they must be living😂

6 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Iamzik: 7:24pm On Apr 16
Wainey:
Seriously this woman does not have brain.
2months ago, if u have a $1000k, u can buy N1.8m worth of goods.
Now that ur 1k dollar can only buy N1m.
If u decide to take this advice, ur 1k dollar may only buy N700k worth of things in the near future.
No wonder Obi decided to take advice from a mad man instead of his supporters

The advise to hurriedly sell dollar is for those who bought it for speculation and they are already running at a loss

But do you think that someone who made his dollar legitimately from selling real goods/service should also hurry to sell?

This advise and talking point is no longer making any sense. If the dollar I have predates this exchange rate madness why should I sell. Dollar holds its value and remain a good store of wealth irrespective of whether naira rises or falls.

Have the politicians including Tinubu sold all their dollars?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16
Justiceganduje:
Do you want dollars?
Why ask? You get $ to dash out?
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by StagethemTVee: 7:24pm On Apr 16
See as she be . Bring Back Your Brain

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by emmydee(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16
Laid2001:
The gain and success of naira is paining her and her likes to the marrow.!
While I pray and hope that things work well in Nigeria, I still believe that the current rise of the Naira is a window dressing. 50 billion dollars was pumped into the economy, of course the Naira gained value but just wait till December or so, by which time, the thieves would have stollen the $50B through the back door. And we go back to square one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by toluleke(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16
All this silly people who call themselves activist but they are distractions and always want to remain in the political space like they love the masses. Meanwhile na all for relevancy

5 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by blackboy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16
Fact!! I agree with her. Your $1000 will buy $1000 worth of things. She lie? Did she say the Naira will depreciate against the USD or Naira is worthless? She said the truth but if you like or Dangote likes or anyone like let them get rid of their dollars na them Sabi. If Naira equals dollars fine. Still keep your dollars to buy what that dollars can buy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Justiceganduje: 7:25pm On Apr 16
NPFLADMIN:

Why ask? You get $ to dash out?
Yes. Plenty of dollars. But only to Helinues.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by duro4chang(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16
Naira20:
Even Tinubu and cardoso are hoarding dollars.
Make sure you don't leave it in Nigerian banks.
Go and buy dollar and keep it

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by iamtoofan: 7:25pm On Apr 16
Racoon:
The lie and propaganda government is simply subsidising the dollar just as they are doing with the fraudulent fuel subsidy case. This is because the price of goods and services are not on a commensurate downward trend as the dollar is allegedly doing. This is why Reno Omokri propaganda of recent is only focused on this issue.

Is it dollar that is suppose to determine the prices of goods, or Forces of demand & supply

Bread bakers that claimed dollar rise is responsible for hike in price have suddenly shifted goalpost to ukraine war

Local manufacturers that were once citing high cost of diesel for production & transportation as cause of hike in price have suddenly shifted goalpost to Band A tarriff

What as govt propaganda gat to do with any of these characters

4 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by ttobizz(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16
helinues:
grin

How can some people do just because their principal loss in a contested election, the person wey come third oo and ever since they never wish the best for the country.

It's time for FG to consider banning any association with the name of Obidients.

We can't continue to be shying away about their bitterness, hatred and their evil wishes towards the progress and development of Nigeria

If this were to be religion, this is heresy. Tinubu or not Nigeria comes first

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by nedu666: 7:26pm On Apr 16
Wainey:
If u decide to take this advice, ur 1k dollar may only buy N700k worth of things in the near future.

Is this your advice also for Nigeria leaders who bought dollars with stolen money and stashed it abroad or it is only for local man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Ebubu2: 7:26pm On Apr 16
socialmediaman:
Nobody trusts a government full of propaganda and lies

When they’re tired of defending the naira with our foreign reserves, the bubble will burst

Meanwhile they’re still the ones buying up all the dollar in the market knowing the dollar defense is temporary, while the poor Nigerians are hoping on “miracles”
Wont the dangote fuel flooding local markets in Nigeria mean less pressure on dollar which was historically used to import fuel ?
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by IfnobeGod20: 7:26pm On Apr 16
helinues:
grin

Mr. helinues is obidients an association? How would you ban what is not in existence, I am confused?
Meanwhile, is she speaking on behalf of obidients or her personal opinion? I think you're mixing up things.
To the contrary, this is a woman that has always been critical of government programmes that are not good for the betterment of the people since the time of Jonathan. She did same during Buhari but now you see it as a new thing to Tinubu. I think you need to follow the trend, she has been consistent in her criticism.
On the issue she raised, I can tell you that is the fact. The country has not been productive and there is no way naira can overtake dollar for now. We just need to tell ourselves the gospel truth. Using naira to defend dollars is just for a mean time. The country is not yet productive. It's production that can strengthen our naira and not using naira to defend dollars.
There's need for government to go into aggressive production to help our naira. This game of patching the economy is just for a mean time. Truth be told my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by thesicilian: 7:26pm On Apr 16
zagorakis:

the husband is well and fit thank you. And don't forget she has said the truth
She spoke your truth.
Oshiomole did worse than this in those days and now is a vital member of APC. Be there deceiving yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by richie240: 7:26pm On Apr 16
Besuccesful:
Anyone who is against Nigeria progress should be arrested. You can't be in a country and be planning for the downfall of that country.

In China if you speak ill of the country you are invited and asked to defend your statement. Failure to do that means jail term for you.

We should do that here too so that everyone can have common sense. It's Nigeria first no matter the party you belong t. Well being of this nation is our collective responsibility.

God bless Nigeria.
They better not try that here in nigeria or else over 80% of a particular region in nigeria will be behind bars.

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Justiceganduje: 7:26pm On Apr 16
Makunahatata:
😂😂😂 you fall my hand... Pls don't quote me again ,carry your below 70 iq comot for here 🤣
Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod Mukina2 Dominique Fergie001. Rule 2. Helinues is using his alternate account to intimidate me.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by austinooo(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16
And this is part of the team that dream to govern Nigeria? What a shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by zagorakis(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16
Wainey:
until N1 is equal to $1, she is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Villa12(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16
nedu666:
She is right. Keep ya dollars closer. Afterall Nigeria leaders have not sold the millions and billions of dollars they stashed in Switzerland. Why blackmail me to sell my own dollars. In everything you do, emulate Nigeria leaders. They keep their dollars, keep yours, they seek second citizenship, seek yours, they have no faith in the future of the country, do the same, they run abroad for holidays, oga do the same, they buy foreign goods, buy the same.
aptly said.

I wish i can like this one million times. I love someone being blunt with TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Kusu12: 7:28pm On Apr 16
Aisha that's using obirodent movement to catch out, this is the kind of woman, obirodents take advice from, not surprise since their fake messiah takes advice from mad man, like Aisha, like obirodents. Two failures, frustrated and deluded losers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by philos(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16
helinues:
grin

Your likes are the major problem of this country. You think you're perfect and cannot be criticised? Or no one can ever have a contrary opinion to yours? Every criticism of the ruling party will now be tied to a loss of the charade you called election?
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by sparko1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16
Dpharisee:
Its just common sense, your $1000 will always buy items worth $1000 but you can not guarantee your N1000 buying the same loaf of bread tomorrow morning

So if I bought 1000 dollars for 1.7m and I want to sell it now it's the same?

What about food stuff, can 100 dollars that is 170,000 buy the same thing in the market, not everyone is into importation, even airline now are converting back to naira how do you explain that?

6 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Apr 16
nlfpmod:
Aisha Yesufu
She is right oo! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16
Justiceganduje:
Yes. Plenty of dollars. But only to Helinues.

Wetin the rest of us do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room / Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.