Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu (57715 Views)

Convert Your Dollars To Naira Before Dangote Refinery Starts – Omokri To Nigeria / Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by HIPROFILE(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17
plumcomm:
until opposition plunge your life into penury,so you do opposition with investment?
Someone advised you on how to make your 1800 turn to 1000 in few weeks and you applaud that in the name of opposition?,something must be wrong with your sanity.
Mixing politics with business…what a life,God will punish the generation of those who wish this country to fail because they lost election.

If you actually went through my write up I ended with saying that most of you on nairaland will never understand the place of opposition in our governance and democracy with your facebook people kind of mentality.

What do you think this same APC people now in government where doing to PDP during GEJ administration. They even went as far as sabotaging the government policies just to discredit all their efforts.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Wakolord(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17
helinues:
grin

Easy way to become a witch

Just swear to whatever not to see the progress of your own country, lobatan.

How can some people do just because their principal loss in a contested election, the person wey come third oo and ever since they never wish the best for the country.

It's time for FG to consider banning any association with the name of Obidients.

We can't continue to be shying away about their bitterness, hatred and their evil wishes towards the progress and development of Nigeria

thats the truth, I just wished it was quarterly so make the other people come rule for the next half, if one man is doing something hard an onlooker may think they can do better. mind you I didn't support Tinubu during the past election, before obidients think it is out of tribal or political sentiment.
but politics is so lucrative in corruption that they all deserve every drop of criticism they get, because all they needed has be sorted out but what the masses needs to the basics is been toyed with.
they don't feel hunger, disregard and the disrespect that comes with being poor, if
it is only criticism that they feel and give them sleepless night let that be a toll on them till things are done right.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by 2mch(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17
Doesn’t this one have dollars because her husband stole from FG? When is FG going to reopen his case?
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by akyus(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17
helinues:
grin

Easy way to become a witch

Just swear to whatever not to see the progress of your own country, lobatan.

How can some people do just because their principal loss in a contested election, the person wey come third oo and ever since they never wish the best for the country.

It's time for FG to consider banning any association with the name of Obidients.

We can't continue to be shying away about their bitterness, hatred and their evil wishes towards the progress and development of Nigeria
That's the beauty of a democracy.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by AbujaLagos: 4:20pm On Apr 17
Hankim:

Both of you are suffering from the same problem named common sense, spit
Ị gaghị aga n'ihu, wepụ iwe n'obi gị. Ka ezi uche wee dakwasị gị. Tue! Retard
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Difrent: 2:14am On Apr 18
MichaelSokoto:

wat happened in 1993?
were u born then?
wat was emilokans influence over Lagos talk less of NPA in 1993?

When we open the books you will know what is learnt there just calm down.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by loffyloffy: 3:45am On Apr 18
CharleyBright:

The problem with most of you Tinubu supporters are that u see the truth and you deliberately turn blind eyes.
Have you not heard several APC stalwarts openly saying FG is still paying subsidy?
If you hear opposition saying FG is paying subsidy, I know u will say they say so because they are opposition, by even APC members say so.
Have u not heard El- Rufai recently saying so?
Have you not heard the IMF saying so?
Have you heard the FG denying it?
Can you swear that you will agree Thunder fire you if Tinubu is paying subsidy
If I hear that FG is paying subsidy from sources that I would consider reliable, why should I not believe??

Tinubu promised to used monies saved from subsidy removal to provide infrastructures and palliatives to cushion effects of subsidy removal, why hasn't he done so in almost one year of his tenure?
Make una they fear God with some of the lies you people lie for Tinubu ooo.

You answered your question yourself..He is still paying subsidy..so no money saved...no palliative
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Owutuotuo(m): 7:31am On Apr 18
seunowa:

Please can you explain to me why there's convergence between parallel market and official market. Because I don't seem to understand,Parallel market is lower than official market.. please I need your explanation to check something

There still exists competitive sales with supply on one side (the banks) than the other. The convergence can be safely attributed to marginal supplies to both.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by heartofcity12: 9:59am On Apr 29

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing / Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.