Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu (57849 Views)

Convert Your Dollars To Naira Before Dangote Refinery Starts – Omokri To Nigeria / Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Everydaylove: 8:21pm On Apr 16
helinues:
grin

Easy way to become a witch

Just swear to whatever not to see the progress of your own country, lobatan.

How can some people do just because their principal loss in a contested election, the person wey come third oo and ever since they never wish the best for the country.

It's time for FG to consider banning any association with the name of Obidients.

We can't continue to be shying away about their bitterness, hatred and their evil wishes towards the progress and development of Nigeria

Same way your principal didn't see anything good in GEJ. Internet never forget.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by RALPHOW(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16
nlfpmod:

Aisha Yesufu

That's very bad of U, Aisha Yesuf
I used to be your fan, but am highly disappointed in you with this statement.
No matter who is in charge Nigeria progress supposed to be our priority!!!

6 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Everydaylove: 8:24pm On Apr 16
When dollar was below N300 Tinubu staged protest in Lagos against hardship when Nigeria was living in paradise.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Apr 16
Goodvibes007:
■ You are both on the same page. He is basically saying lots of average Nigerians don't keep dollars. So this Aishat Yusuf advice on sabotaging the economy is only likely directed at politicians or people that are not the average Nigerian. Aishat is part of the problem plague-ing Nigeria
She isn't part of the problem but stating what is the obvious which is the dollar maintained its value all through this naira-rollercoaster period. And the dollar value of goods out there did not change at all. The value of the Naira remains the only issue here. undecided

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by albert2512: 8:28pm On Apr 16
CrossRhodes:

She is passing a message, the rise of the naira is superficial and not sustainable..

Emotions no dey for economics

See, let me tell you something, you can't use the current price not dropping to judge d economy at all. The stuff might be artificial but when you see a fast dropping currency, always expect a reverse, it is simple in currency trading. What we witnessed last year was largely triggered by dollar hoarding cos everybody wants their money saved in dollar and this pushed against naira. I have a lot to say but I can't type. This her statement is like trying to make people hoard the dollar and cos more havoc for the naira which I totally condemn.

To bring d price down, people need to emulate Allen Oyeama by bringing their prices down. They should sell at prices they buy now and not what it use to be cos they make more protif now.

3 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by naijanaso: 8:28pm On Apr 16
I don't blame her. I blame the FG that doesn't apply a little of military sense in governance to just pick up miscreants and lock them up without bail. How can citizens of a country just be wishing evil and downfall of their country. May hate kill all of you that do not wish Nigeria well. It will never be well with all ya

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by TenQ: 8:32pm On Apr 16
Wainey:
Seriously this woman does not have brain.
2months ago, if u have a $1000k, u can buy N1.8m worth of goods.
Now that ur 1k dollar can only buy N1m.
If u decide to take this advice, ur 1k dollar may only buy N700k worth of things in the near future.
No wonder Obi decided to take advice from a mad man instead of his supporters
She spoke economic sense o!

Nigeria is an import dependent country.

Your $1000 dollars will still buy you your $1000 worth goods.

You will only lose when you attempt to convert your $1000 to Naira.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Drbarmes(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16
thesicilian:
This woman again with her politics of bitterness and hatred. I wonder how her husband copes with her
She and Rufai Oseni would've been a perfect couple

4 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by BondRiv: 8:37pm On Apr 16
Can you imagine? These are the unpatriotic people who want to lead Nigeria? Pity.

4 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Wainey: 8:37pm On Apr 16
TenQ:

She spoke economic sense o!

Nigeria is an import dependent country.

Your $1000 dollars will still buy you your $1000 worth goods.

You will only lose when you attempt to convert your $1000 to Naira.
You could say she spoke some sense but that is not economic sense.

How can u convert N1.8m to 1k dollars and now that dollar is N1m and if u hoard the dollar, it will be less than 1m in the coming weeks, this is not economic sense

3 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by gosmoney(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16
Racoon:
The lie and propaganda government is simply subsidising the dollar just as they are doing with the fraudulent fuel subsidy case. This is because the price of goods and services are not on a commensurate downward trend as the dollar is allegedly doing. This is why Reno Omokri propaganda of recent is only focused on this issue.
has u have decided not to see any thing good in dis country anything good will not happen to and ur family oloriburuku subsidising dollar because u aren't happy dollar is going down. Konidafun e aye e ma baje ni wery Obidient

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Svoboda(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16
This woman ought to be arrested for treason. Calling a govt affirmed by the supreme Court illegitimate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Apr 16
albert2512:
■ See, let me tell you something, you can't use the current price not dropping to judge d economy at all. The stuff might be artificial but when you see a fast dropping currency, always expect a reverse, it is simple in currency trading. What we witnessed last year was largely triggered by dollar hoarding cos everybody wants their money saved in dollar and this pushed against naira. I have a lot to say but I can't type. This her statement is like trying to make people hoard the dollar and cos more havoc for the naira which I totally condemn.
To bring d price down, people need to emulate Allen Oyeama by bringing their prices down. They should sell at prices they buy now and not what it use to be cos they make more protif now.
Nigerians are not serious at all! What she simply said is that in all of what has happened to the Naira, the dollar has remained exactly where it was before it all and that the Naira, not the dollar, is the problem. Why are you people so thick-headed in seeing these things? All these temporary fixes— bandages — seem to be costing Nigeria a whole lot while not doing much to resolve what actually started all of this which is the falling value of the Naira. undecided

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by CaptainFM1: 8:41pm On Apr 16
nlfpmod:

Aisha Yesufu

I think using the word "illegitimate" brazenly even when the highest court in the land has decided this case is treasonable.

DSS should do the needful.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Segzy19: 8:42pm On Apr 16
This woman is so dumb...

So if you have 1000 dollars, will you be spending it in Nigeria? Your dollar will only be useful when you travel out of the country...

All we need is for dollar to crash down, and naira to appreciate, then nobody will be in need of dollar except for travel purpose.... It becomes useless keeping it in Nigeria except such person is wishing evil upon Nigeria, and that will be unpatriotic.

This woman is really dumb....

4 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by homebase(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16
Yes, for people who speculated and bought dollars above 1,000, it doesn't make sense to follow her advice.

But those digital marketers, freelancers, Youtubers etc earning dollars, it is a great advice to adhere to.

No, it's not common sense, it's a shallow one from her. Then as long as you are buying goods here in Nigeria, for anyone who acquired dollars when it was above #1,100, yes you may pay $1,000 to purchase goods, its never the same worth like you put it judging by how naira has gained against the dollar recently.

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Slimlord(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16
Dpharisee:
Its just common sense, your $1000 will always buy items worth $1000 but you can not guarantee your N1000 buying the same loaf of bread tomorrow morning
Lol I do a little bit of clito and I know this makes no sense. USDT I bought 1700 weeks back now cost 1100. Besides, Will you spend Dollar in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Elidrisy20: 8:44pm On Apr 16
This woman should respect herself, and remind in the kitchen

3 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by oskopy: 8:45pm On Apr 16
She is not a witch, rather you are a fool.dont you know the present policy using by this administration is fake, and cannot stand the test of time.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by remzytimer: 8:48pm On Apr 16
Were were de worry this one! Enemy of progress! Continue.......
nlfpmod:

Aisha Yesufu

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by TenQ: 8:48pm On Apr 16
Wainey:
You could say she spoke some sense but that is not economic sense.

How can u convert N1.8m to 1k dollars and now that dollar is N1m and if u hoard the dollar, it will be less than 1m in the coming weeks, this is not economic sense
We are a net importing nation, thus you lose nothing by keeping your money in dollars.

Even if $1 become N200 today, it changes nothing for the value of the stable dollar. Our traders will still buy goods in dollars and not Naira.

This is the point!

The only losers are those who change their dollars to Naira.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Kasamadupe1: 8:53pm On Apr 16
Honestey:
She keeps saying Tinuhu government is illegitimate, I'm very sure the police are taking note. If they finally invited her to come over and explain what she means by Tinubu illegitimate government the minions who will never share part of campaign fund with her will start defending madafaka.
This kind of mentality of Obi allies and the kind of evil agenda they have for Nigeria is why they must never get near AsoRock. I don't care how it must happen but as long as people like these are who speaks for Obi, bye bye to Aso Rick.

You are blessed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by masseratti: 8:54pm On Apr 16
RALPHOW:

That's very bad of U, Aisha Yesuf
I used to be your fan, but am highly disappointed in you with this statement.
No matter who is in charge Nigeria progress supposed to be our priority!!!
thank God for a sane mind ..why would she wish the country bad for now .. economy downturn affect everyone no matter the party you belong

3 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by albert2512: 8:56pm On Apr 16
Kobojunkie:
Nigerians are not serious at all! What she simply said is that in all of what has happened to the Naira, the dollar has remained exactly where it was before it all and that the Naira, not the dollar, is the problem. Why are you people so thick-headed in seeing these things? All these temporary fixes— bandages — seem to be costing Nigeria a whole lot while not doing much to resolve what actually started all of this which is the falling value of the Naira. undecided

I give up.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by iReddington: 8:56pm On Apr 16
These are the unintelligent, airheads that Obi packed as advisers, you can imagine the utter failure and catastrophe the country would be if birdbrained cashtivist like Aisha are at the helm in this country. She has absolutely nothing upstairs 🤦

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Apr 16
albert2512:
■ I give up.
I am not even the least bit concerned about the Nigerian situation as is but I at least understand the basic point of what she said which is the dollar hasn't been affected in any way by all of that going on in Nigeria. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Wainey: 8:59pm On Apr 16
TenQ:

We are a net importing nation, thus you lose nothing by keeping your money in dollars.

Even if $1 become N200 today, it changes nothing for the value of the stable dollar. Our traders will still buy goods in dollars and not Naira.

This is the point!

The only losers are those who change their dollars to Naira.
That is a point but it's not economic sense.
Most people will change the dollars to naira before they use, so they have made some losses and not gains.
They will make more losses if they keep the dollar

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Donaldoni: 9:00pm On Apr 16
So this woman is a dullllard

Do we spend dollars in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Alhamdu09(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16
Naira20:
Her advice is for people with dollars... Not everyone
Exactly, those attacking her neither have dollars nor have access to having dollars, but deep down they want dollars .
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Herkim(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16
Angelfrost:
Aisha Yesufu... This statement makes no sense!

You should know better na.

Yes, hold on to your Dollars if you choose, but quit calling TInubu and CBN's efforts 'disastrous'.

For this life ehn... Succeed and hope your country succeeds too!

This is beyond politics and opposition abeg. If Nigeria fails, millions will suffer!

She Aisha yesufa does not know Jack , she is part our problem

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by HenryWilliams(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16
Regardless of the messenger..
The message is apt
Dollars will appreciate once when they stop defending the Naira with FX.
You think all this depreciation is real?
If there is a genuine depreciation..why aren't prices of goods reducing..
From 1,900 to 1,000 prices remain the same or even increasing..
Dollar will always have it's value regardless so it would be foolhardy to sell it..
Who do you think is mopping up all the fx released by CBN?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Fashola Rewards Gallant Female Police Officer, Mercy John (pics) / Classic 1974 Cartoon That Shows Nigeria Has Not 'changed' / Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.