Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead (2550 Views)

Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by superCleanworks(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by drimzsmoke(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18
younowell:

Waris diz, you guys are disturbing my peace. Next time try and spell younowell with space in between, abeg.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Younowell!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by Gbadugbakun(m): 6:29am On Apr 19
EreluRoz:
😂😂😂 I was caught
What did you steal?

Re: Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name, Paul Kibe On Forehead by Monkor: 3:09pm On Apr 20
I recently ordered armrests https://www.ggworkshop.net/products/tattoo-arm-rest-xxl-pillow-size-70x37cm for my tattoo parlor through this online store and was completely satisfied with the service. The website was easy to navigate and the range of products covered a variety of models, allowing me to choose the perfect option. The armrests arrived on time, the packaging was secure, which eliminated the possibility of damage during transportation. The quality of the product exceeded all my expectations - they are stable, comfortable and easy to adjust. This online store deserves high marks for the efficiency and quality of the products offered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Marry U Age Mate? / Things Men Do Not Tell Women / Video : Benefits Of Dating A Fat Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.